Login
or
Register

Old 02-09-2018, 08:59 AM

Thanked 69,846 Times in 1,460 Posts
Default GIF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_2000 View Post
I was just mesmerised by watching my cock sliding in and out of her ass. On each thrust in, her asshole would be pushed in with my cock and on each withdrawal, her asshole would cling to my cock and stretch back, before it released it’s grip and allowed my cock to slide out. All the while thinking “I can’t believe I’m fucking her ass.”
A GIF that reminds of the view from that night. It is of my current wife from about 10 years back.

It is still my favourite sight, watching her asshole cling to my cock as I pull back.

Click on for action
Attached Thumbnails
E2294224-5B8D-4015-81C9-4F640AE17CC9.gif  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mark_2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2018, 06:50 AM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 117 Posts

I was 47 when I first had anal sex and t be honest it wasn't something I'd thought about much before.

After my divorce I met a new woman who was up for anything. We'd started to have a little anal play and she loved having her asshole fingered and tongued. Still does as you can see from the photo. 10 years on and we're married.

One day when she was on top she reached round and eased me up her ass then she leaned back so I could see my cock going in and out of her ass while seeing her pussy.

Don't know why, but coming in an asshole just seems more pleasurable

An afterthought - one day after we'd had anal I was in the barbers having a haircut and I got a text message. It was from her saying that she could still feel my cum leaking out of her ass.
Attached Thumbnails
P6260202.jpg  
Old 02-11-2018, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_2000 View Post
My biggest regret apart from breaking up with her was that I never got to photograph her nude. I have only been served with my memories of her.

After looking on the Internet I found these old images of this girl, closest as to how I can remember Leanne as.

Different face, same hair. A very similar slim figure. The breasts are a close match in size and how they hung. Leanne’s ass was probably a little bigger and her bush thicker.

After searching the internet I found out some information about this girl. She is a Dutch girl called Sonja and the pictures were taken in 1978. So the same vintage as Leanne.

Here are some more pics of her. As well as some hardcore ones.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/album.php?albumid=48261

Last 3 pics In album.
Attached Thumbnails
471DB5B6-98B3-403D-AD55-2C733A922353.jpeg   ACA6B441-C5B8-4BB7-B007-C0ED7E7B3E4E.jpeg  

A1EEC14A-5CEF-4149-9267-58D8B417641B.jpeg   0A4F30C6-8A9F-475F-A11D-0DEC6E3537B6.jpeg  

EC6808B2-E2B5-412B-A711-B47E4B90F9F7.jpeg   262BDB37-C907-4E07-97A4-3A5A14768E8F.jpeg  

A0ED1AE4-1D15-41AF-812C-2C00D5255EE0.jpeg   B8E92AFD-FA66-46E3-90C5-A6565B97B8DC.jpeg  

E52E438B-253F-4354-ADFD-C98499CCA542.jpeg   9A2E2231-8092-4D81-B532-100BF16BE2BF.jpeg  

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mark_2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2018, 06:44 AM

One last pic.

A view I remember well.
Attached Thumbnails
07AB0F7B-A7E7-46C1-92E3-ECC0A829774D.jpeg  
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mark_2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2018, 11:20 AM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 103 Posts
Default first anal

the first time I had anal sex was with the third girl I had been with. I was 19 she was a thick blond with a super nice plump round ass. By far he nicest looking ass on any one I have ever fucked. I fucked her from behind almost everytime at some point lol her asshole was pink loved looking at it.

Anyway we were fucking one night I was on top of her and she had already came i asked her if I could put it in her ass. She said yeah but be easy. She was super wet from just cumming and it was running down to her asshole. I took off my condom raised her legs up some more and put the head of my cock in her pink ass. It was different and awesome took a bit to get her comfortable with it all in her. It didnt take many full hard strokes and I was cumming in her ass.

I asked her if she liked it she said yeah and that she could really see enjoying it if I woulda lasted longer.
Old 02-17-2018, 09:21 AM

Thanked 1,757 Times in 33 Posts
Default My first experience

It was with my high school girlfriend. We were naked and making out. As we kept playing, we starting spooning. Next thing I know, she is on her stomach and I'm rubbing against her on top. At one point I start playfully pressing my cock up against her ass. She says "You can push harder if you want". I about blew my load right there. Managed to keep it together though and slowly inserted my cock in her ass. It was amazing. As we are going at it, I politely ask her if she is doing OK. She was and she told me that she wanted me to finish inside her. Needless to say, I needed no more coaxing. I blew an awesome load in her. I was horny the rest of the night. So horny in fact we fucked one more time that night. Just regular this time though. She was good to let me fuck her ass occasionally while we dated. She always wanted me to finish in her.
Old 06-18-2021, 05:55 PM

Thanked 4,697 Times in 418 Posts
Default My first anal story

When I was in Highschool. I was working as a lifeguard. There was this blond that worked with me that was the same age as me. We started hanging out with each other after work every day and it didn’t take long until we were fucking every day. After us fucking for about a month we started experimenting, trying different positions, we tried fisting and we found some toys and a few other things. Then one day I said let’s try putting it in your ass.

She was up for it. It took a lot of trying different positions and going really slow. At that age it didn’t dawn on me to try lube. She was saying it was too uncomfortable and it hurt I was ready to give up but once I got it all the way in, she started getting into it. She started pushing back and started grunting which she had never done before. I felt her asshole loosen up around my cock and it felt like she was getting wet. I looked down and I could see my cock going in and out very easily. I didn’t want to cum yet so I pulled out and her asshole stayed open. That was the first time I had ever seen a gape. She was saying put it back in, put it back in! I was saying hold on because in my mind I didn’t want it to end if I came. She was almost getting mad at me for taking my dick away.

When I finally got control of myself, I put it back in and she started moaning loud and started bucking up against me. That didn’t take long until I was cuming deep inside her asshole. We went home to our respective houses and I couldn’t stop thinking about it. So, I waited until bedtime and I called her. After some small talk I asked her if she liked it. She said yes but it was painful at first. I asked her if she wanted to do it again and she said yes.
So, the next day we met in the locker room after the pool closed and we were the only ones there. She had brought some KY jelly with her. This time she lubed me up and she put some in her asshole and when I got behind her, doggy style, she said go slow. I just put my cock on the entrance of her asshole and kept still. I let her do all the pushing. She went slow and after the head was in she held real still. She said don’t move. After about a minute she pushed back and she started rocking back on me and I just sat still and she was the one doing all the work. She was fucking herself hard and deep. She started grunting again.

After she came real hard I wanted to take control. We were in the doggy position. I grabbed her without taking my dick out of her and I positioned myself on my back and her back to me and her on top. I reached around and started fingering her pussy as I was fucking her ass. It didn’t take long and I was cumming in her ass. After that summer we went our separate ways. She got married and had children and I moved out of state.

But one time I was visiting in town and we accidentally ran into each other. We talked and agreed to meet at my motel room. As soon as we started fucking, she said lets do anal for old time sake. I was happy to oblige. I asked, did her and her husband do anal and she said yes but the kids kept them from having sex as much as she wanted too. Anyway it is all great memories for me.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2021, 09:11 PM

Thanked 56,541 Times in 2,177 Posts

I was just ready to go off to university. I was doing odd jobs / movibg stuff for several ladies in the neighborhood. In fairky short order, The compensation went from an hourly rate, to sex with 3 of them (I tgink I was being passed around, but sure wasn't complaining). Sue, the first one I had sex with, liked to both give and recieve oral. One day, sge was sucking me and threw her leg over my head, so we were doing 69, a first for me. She was,wet anyway and got really wet from the combination of me licking her and her sucking my 18 year old cock, which could "take a lickin, abd keep on tucking".

As she,was cumming, for about the third time, I could see her asshole "winking" wirh her contractions. After she recovered a little, and started to build up again, I put my finger on her asshole and began to rub. She started making nice noises and started to push her butt down against my finger. As she began to cum again, she pushed down harder, so that my entire finger entered her butt. As she recovered, she pulled her mouth off my cock, and said "OMG, I love butt sex! I want you to fuck me in the ass!"

She rolled iver on her back, and pulled her legs up to her tits, reached down with her hand and began rubbing her clit, and told ne "fuck my ass, right now, but ease it in". I put the head of my cock against her opening and pressed gently. As she rubbed her clit, she came again, making her asshole "wink", allowing me to slide in, a little deeper with each wink. When I was fully in, and as she recovered from the orgasm, she told me to start thrusting, but sliwly at first.

No, this was maybe the 5th time we had fucked. And I already know she was,responsive and vocal, an order if magnitude more than the girls, and even the other 2 ladies I was working for, and fucking, that I had experience with. But, with my cock in her ass, she was much more responsive, abd much, much more vocal.....my first screamer. I had slready cum twice, from her sucking me, so I managed to last 5 minutes. I couldn't count her orgasms individually, I think she came continuously....it was remarkable.

After I came, we rolled apart, and she fell asleep as,sge calmed down. I got up and finished the wirk that she had hired ne to do. As I was leaving, I woke ger up, and she was ready to go again. She butt was sore, si we just fucked normally. She told ne as I was leaving that I was doing something that,she loved, but that ger older, executive husband didn't want to do, abd she hoped that I kijed it, as she had a lot of "work" for me do do that summer.

The remainder of the summer, I worked for her seceral days per week, most inxluding a "roll in the hay", most with butt sex.

I've never been with anyone who like it in the ass more, but my genenal experience is that ladies who like butt sex, really like it, and it usually gives,stronger orgasms than normal fucking.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2021, 09:38 AM

Thanked 4,052 Times in 404 Posts

When I first met my wife she didn't care for it. But with slow learning and patience it's one of her favorite activities. She especially loves to be DP'd.
Old 06-19-2021, 10:36 AM

Thanked 4,697 Times in 418 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamanrc View Post
When I first met my wife she didn't care for it. But with slow learning and patience it's one of her favorite activities. She especially loves to be DP'd.
With you and another man or with you and a dildo?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s

10-09-2019