uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2016, 07:50 AM

Default My free cams

Done this many times if you count chat rooms such as myfreecams. I love watching the women here as some are stunning and will often be full nude and playing with toys in the open room without the need to use credits and pay for their time. Many of the models will watch you on cam either of their own choosing or for some credits. It really turns me on having several models watching me play and stroking my cock until I cum while I am watching them play with themselves. Had some amazing orgasms on cam doing this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Petertog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2016, 04:29 AM

Thanked 1,667 Times in 63 Posts

This doesn't exactly fit the premise of this thread, but is closely related enough that I figure this is the logical place for it.

This last summer I was video chatting on my laptop in my bedroom with a male friend of mine from college one morning ("Jay," we'll call him for this story), just a little casual catching up and talking about work, what movies we'd seen etc. Then my wife ("Olivia," for this story), who had only really met Jay at our wedding but otherwise didn't know him that well, didn't notice that I was video chatting on the laptop when she came in the room after a shower (she probably thought I was watching a vlog on youtube or something) and walked right through in the background behind me wearing nothing but a towel around her waist like a dude. It wasn't a super close-up or detailed or long look, but it was 100% clear that it was Olivia topless.

Jay let out kind of a little "Whoa," and I laughed and went like "Olivia, I'm video chatting with Jay!" Then, awesomely and sexily enough - this kind of thing is why I love this woman - instead of freaking out or anything she actually stepped back into frame, right above my shoulder and her breasts now CLEARLY visible, close-up and completely in focus directly beside my head, and leaned over the looked at the screen.

Fairly closely paraphrased:

Olivia: Oh, hi! You weren't kidding! Sorry!

Jay: Oh, no problem.

(All three of us laugh)

Olivia: How are you Jay?

Jay: Um, better now!

Olivia: (smiling) Shut up!

(We all laughed again and she kind of half-assedly put one arm across her breasts, though so lazily one nipple was still clearly visible.)

Olivia: Well, I'll leave you boys to it. Later, Jay!

Jay: Bye!

Then she walked off and started getting dressed off-camera while Jay and I continued to chat about other things. Honestly amazing and awesome though, of all my friends I have to say he's not one I ever would have figured would have seen my wife's breasts, and completely unexpected and unplanned too, I was as shocked by it as he was. I've thought about it while jacking off many times since, and I don't doubt Jay has too.
Old 11-02-2016, 09:15 AM

Thanked 1,613 Times in 76 Posts

Way back when yahoo chat rooms were awesome, my girlfriend(now wife) would occasionally go on and give a bit of a show. It would only be from the neck down but she would let me finger her as she sat in the chair with her legs spread on the desk. She would get a little daring at times and bend down and give me head, conveniently let her hair cover her face. After giving a few shows she decided to up the ante, she had me sit in the chair, she sucked me off for a bit, then she turned towards the camera and eased down on my cock, right up her tight little ass. She proceeded to give quite the show, spreading her legs up on the desk to give everyone a great view of her shaved spread pussy and her taking my cock in her ass.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to alexossale For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2016, 02:30 PM

Thanked 30,610 Times in 4,234 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwu View Post
This doesn't exactly fit the premise of this thread, but is closely related enough that I figure this is the logical place for it. .
That is a great story, and you have a keeper there
Old 11-03-2016, 05:24 AM

Thanked 5,598 Times in 357 Posts
Default Video chat at an unexpected time leads to exposure

Over the last year or so, my lady has had to travel for work a lot.

For years, the go-to form of sexy communications with myself back home was the naughty/nude selfie. This was fine by me! However, in recent times (and, I mean weeks) we've gotten in to using Facetime (think Skype, if you're not an Apple user).

Generally, she makes contact at night just before bedtime or sometimes first thing in the morning. Most of the time, especially at night, the calls involve orgasms. Not always though. Sometimes, and this would mostly happen in the mornings, she just chats to me whilst getting dressed. And I like that too.

She asked me if I minded, that she doesn't always "put on a show" (her words!)... I said no, I quite enjoyed watching her get undressed/dressed. In fact, I said, someday she should call me when she's about to get in the shower and I would just watch. Or if she took a break from work and went shopping, she should feel free to call me if she was about to try on some clothes etc.

So, cut to last weekend... She's been away at a conference on Thursday and Friday night. I didn't hear from her on Saturday morning but that was no big deal to me as she was due home sometime that evening. I do a good impression of a single dad these days with her being away. On this day, I popped in to visit granny and grandad and left the kids with them as I needed to go grocery shopping.

Around 11.30, I'm standing in the queue for the till, with my full trolley in front of me. There are people both in front and behind me. My phone starts to ring. It's the lady. I briefly noticed it actually said incoming facetime call (as opposed to just phone call) but didn't think much of it. It's 11.30, she's probably calling me from the lobby of the conference hotel.

Nope! The unmistakable sound of a running shower fills the queue. There she is, under the shower - her naked body filling the screen for the middle-aged dude behind me in the queue if he happened to be looking over my shoulder! She hadn't even initiated a call as she was stripping off to get in the shower. No, she'd already done that, propped the phone at the end of the bath, turned on the water and then called me!

"Here's that call, you said you'd like to see" was her opening line. Remember, a video call is basically permanently on hands-free!

If I'd been super brazen, I'd probably have gone on with the call but I didn't. "Erm, I'm going to have to call you back. I'm kinda in a shop here."

A brief pause followed where she obviously leaned in to the phone so see if I was telling the truth.

"Oh sh-" she started to say but my hitting of the red button on the phone prevented the full curse from being heard by the shoppers around me. I put the phone away and went through with paying for my groceries, to smirks from both the man behind me in the queue and the till lady.

That night she explained that she had some final work to do for an afternoon seminar and had skipped the morning events, staying in her room. Her only aim was to be finished and showered before then checking out at 12 noon.

She asked if anyone had gotten to see her and I said I didn't know for certain. The man behind me certainly had a chance though. I did tell her that, because of the audio, it's certain that everyone in my vicinity definitely knew I had received a video call from a shower!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2017, 10:08 AM

Thanked 1,636 Times in 67 Posts

About 10 - 15 years ago my wife and I got into this. She would go on Cam all dressed up. I would watch where I could'nt be seen on Cam, so it would appear she was alone. She would soon get lots of attention from the guys and they would be encouraging her to start undressing. She would strip naked, spread her legs and play with her dildo all on Cam. Some times she would select a guy and go into private chat with him. He would beat off while she stripped and played with herself. The whole time I would be beating off out of the view of the Camera. Every now and then I ask if she wants to do it again but she never does anymore.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zeuren For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2017, 12:39 PM

Default all the tme...

if i ever done naked video chat??....with my girlfriend when we are in distance you mean??...if you mean this,yes...all the time!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nikos1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2017, 01:00 PM

Default Language class

I follow Russian class one on one with a Russian teacher in Russia via Skype.
I am also a naturist.
One of my first classes (the second one if I remember well) was when I was staying at a naturist camping last summer.
I had to go to the camping bar to have wifi. Of course other nude people were there as well.
I asked my prof if she was ok with having this class this way. She said yes :-)
So since then I am always naked when having class.
At home I am sitting in a couch.
Of course I only show my head and shoulders on Skype.
She never asked but I am sure she knows I am naked.
I once took stood up to grab something a bit further and then she noticed my shoulder tattoo and asked for the meaning.
Do you think I should try to flash more to her?
If so, any tips are most welcome!
Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to belgiandare For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2017, 05:50 AM

I tend to go through phases when I use cams a lot. About 10 years ago I was in a long distance relationship which was pretty intense when we were together, and apart it evolved into us starting out having erotic text chats, then moved into using cams - which worked extraordinarily well - we'd undress and masturbate together very effectively, and got to the point where even if we weren't online at the same time we'd video ourselves and share. As an introduction to being naked in front of a cam if worked very well.

Subsequent to that I've used commercial chat rooms - and quite enjoy the paid for private rooms where you can pace things with the girls, and because there's the transactional aspect to it there's a level where you can be very self indulgent, getting to the point where you can get them to masturbate in a way that's just right for you and at exactly the right moment to get you off. Obviously it has all the connotations of sex work and exploitation, so there's a level of guilt which does trouble a bit, but I suppose it's all somewhat relative.

Also use FabSwingers - although it's not quite as good a site as it was. A couple of years back late in the evening you could often find a series of very rewarding chats and find women who'd cam with you very enthusiastically - I'd love to find somewhere that's now as consistently good as that was.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zwingli For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2017, 12:09 PM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

We have about an hour to kill before we need to leave for the airport so going to try to post while my husband packs.

I used to do video chat a lot when we first got onto swinger sites several years ago. It was a good way to meet men and to have some fun along the way. Back then we used Yahoo and had an external web cam. Guys loved to watch and I built up my confidence getting naked for them online and then playing with toys and getting myself off while they watched and stroked themselves until they would cum too.

In about six months I really had built a list of guys who would get online almost daily to chat with me. I loved the attention. I also did several chats with some different guys who wanted to watch me while my husband fucked me or I gave him a blowjob.

I stopped and cancelled our account thought because most the guys were married and once they got off they were offline and I really wanted to make some connections and meet some guys in person to play with. I still get a lot of webcam requests on the swinger sites from guys but haven't done one in many years. I did have fun with it at the time though. I would think about it at work and couldn't wait to get home and turn the YIM on.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy