Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register

Old 07-15-2017, 09:02 PM

Default When is it time to pack it in ????

I'm 76 & she's 73, with three kids & seven grand kids... The original pics have recently destroyed, copies are on two password protected Thumb Drives, hidden in the rafters in the Basement, ( for future owners if they can break the passwords ).. Many yrs ago I started to post only on Websites that allow you to delete them yourself.. I'm thinking now of going around & doing that.. Yes, they would be still out there, but at least they wouldn't be source material.. So, the question is, when is a good time to pack it in, & just be a lurker ??.. Any thoughts ???

The other thing I have noticed that on many websites, when you look at the posters Profile, they haven't been (on or visited) that site for two, three, the most I've seen is five yrs.. Yet their Profile, pics, videos, reveling comments are still there, searchable .. My suspicions are something happened to them, which never gave them the opportunity to cancel their membership.. Again any thoughts ???...
The Following User Says Thank You to B30360 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2017, 12:42 AM

Thanked 1,705 Times in 68 Posts
Default When is the time...

A question I have pondered. I've been a lurker here for a few years now. We have children and grandchildren ourselves. I finally got rid of all the old 3.5(?) cassette things. Now my rafters and other hideouts store the cd's, dvd and thumbdrives. Hard to stop contributing, but the risk is much greater now I think.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stillwater For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2017, 02:09 AM

Thanked 29,776 Times in 1,249 Posts

One major change in the forums is the 'pay per click' posters. They grab every thing they can get their hands on and post to lots of sites. Every time someone clicks on their posts they get a little bit which adds up when you are spread all over the internet. If you have a newer computer I would suggest you encrypt your stuff so even if one of your friends or grandkids found it they couldn't do anything without the password.

As far as wondering why some people still have their original content posted even if they haven't visited in years makes me think of a buddy of mine. I had a buddy on another website that posted lots of his ex wife. She had a nice body and was popular and everyone looked forward to his posts. He went missing for a couple of weeks and people started to wonder where he went. I knew he was going through a divorce and had a lot of stress and he had some health issues. Anyways, another buddy that lived near him and knew him in real life told me he had a heart attack and died. I knew the admin so I asked him to remove all his stuff out of respect and he did. However, there has to be a lot of times you never know.

A long time member here told me there was a photographer that was a member here that stopped posting. I think he was DST or DST5 or something like that. Lots of good original content and one day he just didn't show up again. He said he tried to contact him several times and got nothing. You never know when you're online.
The Following User Says Thank You to tom_cat For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife