Old 03-17-2017, 03:33 PM

Thanked 4,055 Times in 404 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dollarbills View Post
Even madder the Falcons blew it.
Replay is on NFL Network right now
Old 03-17-2017, 06:57 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I still have the topless selfy that she sent me on our New Orleans trip. I will see what I can do to arrange a wager for that shot also. The ladies are really diligent about photos on our cell phones. Seems a bit hypocritical that my wife's phone has more pictures of dick than a Richard convention.

I wasn't going to post my weekend last week but I am bored sitting at home alone with drink in hand.

As I said we arrived at our country home. We decided to take a picnic to the lake Saturday. It was not much warmer there. After loading my truck I walk inside and my wife does a pose asking my thoughts on her attire. She is wearing a long sleeve, tight fitting, red under armour workout shirt. Tight enough that I could see a hint of nipples through the material. Not pokies but actual nipples. She had on her denim skirt with yoga pants under. I smiled and said that her outfit looked great. She put a light jacket on and we headed out.

We pulled into our favorite store/gas station and my wife ran in for additional supplies. She came out and said the owner was glad to see her. They talked and she said he was a little disappointed that she was not dressed for the lake as before. She went in with her jacket zipped. We drove around the lake for awhile. We ended up below the spillway in a park adjacent to a campground. There was absolutely no one there. A few people fishing as we drove past but no one in the park or playground areas. We broke out the basket and had a nice hour or so eating and drinking. Since I was driving I just nursed a drink. I mixed her a few strong ones.

She was feeling the drinks because she wanted to go "play" on the playground equipment. I agreed. We put our supplies in the truck. As my wife walked around to my side of the truck she had removed her jacket and yoga pants. I asked if she was cold. She did say a little and asked if I wanted her to redress. I declined. We had to walk a small distance to the playground carrying a small cooler. As I was pushing her on the swing and older gentleman came down the path from the campground. The path led past the front of the swing. As he approached my wife said I quote, "I wonder if he will notice". I said what. She said "I didn't wear anything under my leggings".

By this time he was getting close. The swing is an old style with a solid wooden seat. She is just really moving a little not swinging much as he stopped directly in front of us/her on the path. We do our customary greetings. His name was Tom from some small town in Ohio. He said he spends his winters traveling, spending his time staying in campgrounds, fishing and visiting other campers. We introduced ourselves and said we were just spending the afternoon in the park. He said he was walking for his exercise and gave us a long dissertation of his history and health. He eventually said he was going to finish his walk but would stop by on his way back.

After he had walked away, my wife asked if I thought he could see her. I walked around to where he was standing. She was literally three steps from the path sitting on the swing. I could definitely see that her nipples were hard in the cool air and could still see the outline thru her top. I asked if she had her legs like that when he was standing. She said she has not moved. As she moved towards me I got ano eye full of pussy. As she rotated away not much. Each and every time she would swing towards me I got a clear view. I told her unless he is blind I believe he got a good view. She said if he comes back she will do it again.

We spent time on the swings, merry-go-round, slide, rocking horses on a large spring and a tire swing. We would rest/relax on a picnic table in between time. It had been an hour or more when my wife was on the top of the slide, drink in hand, she said she can see Tom walking up the path. She slid down and said if he comes over she was going to "play". She went back around and started climbing the slide again. Before, she would sit at the top and slide down with little to no exposure and not spilling a drop. This time she looked clumsy trying to sit causing her denim skirt to lift and as she slid down she opened her legs giving a nice sliding view. She asked how that looked. I am sitting on a bench in front and tell her I see everything.

While we are talking Tom walks up. He asked if I minded if he sat down with me to rest. I scooted over and he sat down. My wife is standing in front of us. She asked me for another drink. She sits as I stand and refresh her drink with no alcohol. She is putting on her drunk act. After I hand her the drink she asked if she could continue. We both said sure. We watch her "drunkenly" walk to the back of the slide and climb to the top. She starts making fake attempts to sit at the top. After several attempts she slowly squats causing her skirt to rise. She sits. She extends one leg then the other. Both Tom and I are quietly watching saying nothing. Once seated she smiles and toast her glass to us and takes a big drink. She pushes off and slides to the bottom while laying flat.

When she stops at the bottom, her feet are on the ground and she is laying on her back on the slide. Both Tom and I are looking almost straight between her legs. While lying there she says that almost made my stomach turn. I look at Tom. He is staring. I said, sorry about this she's a little drunk. He smiles and said no worries I just don't want to leave. She sits up and crosses her legs sitting on the end of the slide. She takes another big drink and stands wanting another go. Tom looks at me and said should you tell her she is showing a little more than she thinks. I said, you can tell her but I'm not, that might end my afternoon. He said I guess you are right. He paused a second and asked if I minded him hanging around with us. I said you might want to let someone know where you are before they get worried. He said that he is alone so no one to worry. I said then you may tag along with us.

I got a full on life history of work, deceased wife, family, etc...... while we both watched my wife slide then sit and "drunkenly" talk/listen, then slide and repeat. We spent awhile talking and I found Tom really interesting. My wife announced she wanted to get on the seesaw/tetertotter. We all walked over. My wife asked Tom if he would like to ride with her. He looked at the equipment. It was really designed for small children. Maybe two feet high at the middle and possibly eight feet long. Not adult size at all. I sit on the parental viewing bench. Tom said I'll try.

Tom stepped over and lifted the platform. My wife walked to the end of the raised board looking. She hesitated. Tom asked if she wanted on first. She said no, just trying to see a good way to do this. Tom politely said you step over and sit. She smiled and said I know that. She lifted her leg and straddled the board. This caused her skirt to lift. Tom then stood up pulling his side to his butt causing her side to dip. He asked if that was better. My wife said sure. She now readys to sit. She actually lifts the back of her skirt and sits/squats onto the board. They start standing and squatting. I am sitting to the side so I see nothing as we continue to talk.

After a few minutes my wife ask Tom, another quote "Tom, am I showing too much on the ride". Tom says nothing for a second then says not too much smiling. She looks at me and ask. I said not from where I'm sitting. She has me walk to Tom. As I get in position she is standing and the front of her skirt is mostly covering her pussy. I can see some so I say looks fine to me. She then says how about now. Again, from the bench I could see Tom more frontal than my wife. She starts to go down. As she does her legs open and she is on full display for Tom. I mean full. She pauses in position and says well. I said i believe you are not wearing anything under your skirt. She stands and pulls her skirt down to the board. They get off the apparatus. She apologized to Tom faking embarrassment. Tom said no need to apologize.
Old 03-18-2017, 11:54 AM

First off, your wife has lovely tits and and those nipples are perfect. Not that they needed my approval, but I'll damn sure give it!

That was a very hot encounter that you and your wife had with Tom. There is nothing at all boring about it and I'm glad you shared. What makes it such an interesting read is the prior knowledge from previous stories of how shy and conservative your wife used to be and how she now feels confident enough to flash her pussy to a complete stranger. There is nothing sexier than an exhibitionist wife that knows exactly what she's doing but feigns innocence. ) I'm sure the vision of your wife's charms have been permanently etched into Tom's memory.

I'm also hoping the story doesn't end here.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2017, 01:34 PM

Default More please

These are my favorite stories on here. Please continue
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spinalator For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 03:25 PM

Unfortunately that was the end of my wife flashing her pussy. As the sun was going down her top also became less transparent. I must say her top had become my favorite to date. Tom and I enjoyed watching her move and walk. The top was tight enough to allow an appropriate amount of bounce and shimmy to hold our attention all afternoon.

Tom walked us to our truck and we completed our conversation and pleasantries before heading out. My wife and I really enjoyed his company. He was a true gentleman. As I told my wife, other than the initial comment I wrote before, Tom only had one other comment. I believe it was towards the end of my wife "playing" on the slide. As she was again laying on the end resting and on display, Tom said, I must say you have a very attractive wife. I said thanks. He continued with, and a very good looking body. I again said thanks. Otherwise we spent our afternoon talking and watching. Never really acknowledging my wife's continued exposures but watching and talking.

When we reached out favorite gas/boat stop, I told my wife I was going to fill up now rather than tomorrow. I was at the pump and getting it ready when my wife came around the back. She asked for my card so she could get a few things from inside. I hand it to her. She turned and asked what I thought about shopping in the skirt. She had the skirt up enough that I could see the start of her ass cheeks. I said a little cheek showing as I'm removing the pump handle and gas cap. She leans a little forward and ask how about now. I am looking at a rear view of her smooth pussy. I lose focus a second and say, I see everything. She smiled and said good. As she turned and walk past me she swatted me on the ass and said I will be right back.

My wife knows me and knew I was watching her ass walk away. She was exaggerating her walk. I loved the sight of her ass almost out and the sight from behind. She has that gap that allows a complete view between her thighs and I'm doing my best to see pussy as she walked to the door. My tank was low and the pump was slow. Once I was full, I got in my truck. I look in the store. I see my wife at the counter. She turns to a display behind her and bends down retrieving a soda. She returns to the counter and then to my truck.

As we are driving through town headed to the house she tells me of the shopping experience. She walked in and to the counter. The owner said that he liked her top without the jacket better. She thanked him. She said they talked a minute and she said she needed a few items. She turned and started down the far wall. She said that as she walked he asked if she needed help. She didn't answer but kept walking. He came from behind the counter and was following her. She said when she saw his reflection in the far glass she stopped and bent over to the bottom shelf and got napkins. As she stood she looked at their reflection and he was behind her staring.

He asked if he could help carry her items so she handed him the napkins we didn't need. She said he followed her through each Isle. Always behind her as she shopped from the lower two shelves. She made a point to have her legs apart and bend. He never said anything. She said they did this five or six times till she reached the back cooler. She said she opened the cooler door to get a few drinks and he stepped forward to hold the door. She turned sideways to the cooler facing him and squatted down to the bottom shelf. She said as she was reaching for the drinks she looked down and saw that her skirt was at her hips and pussy on display. She looked up and he was looking directly between her legs.

She said this made her have butterflies in her stomach and she sat down on the floor with hand over her crotch. He asked if she was OK. She said yes but didn't realise her skirt was up so high. She was faking embarrassment. He said yes and that was why he was following. She asked if he could see up her skirt the whole time. He said almost but really when she bent forward he could see everything. She said she acted embarrassed. She was sitting with her bare ass on the cold floor skirt on her hips and hand over her crotch. She said rather than say anything she decided to just get up. I asked how. She said he had her items in his arms and holding the door with his elbow looking down at her. Her legs were somewhat under the door straight. So she removed her hand and grabbed the side of the cooler. She pulled her legs up. She looked down and was on full display. She looked at him and he is staring at her pussy. She puts her other hand on the ground and lifts herself to standing. She pulls her skirt to full length down and the go to the counter.

She said after he completed checking and bagging he said you never got a soda. She said that it was OK. He said that she could have a complimentary soda from the display behind her. She looked and said I think you are trying to look up my skirt again. He said yes he was. This was what I saw from the truck. Her telling it was better. She said OK I will take one. She said she raised her skirt to her ass cheeks, turned and took two steps to the display. Rather than get one from the top or middle she said she got a wider stance and bent down slowly and retrieved a soda off the bottom and slowly stood. She brought it to the counter and asked how was that. He said that she can come get a complimentary soda anytime he is there working. She left.

As she relayed this experience to me I got too aroused to wait. We pulled off onto a little gravel road and had a quick session. And I'm not embarrassed to say it was quick. I redeemed myself later that night to a good long session.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:47 PM

Surely she would recreate that situation and let you post a faceless pic.... maybe the view from the rear like the cashier saw
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spinalator For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 10:28 PM

I agree that a picture of that skirt and bend setup would be awesome. That story was pretty awesome with or without the pic.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tx_rider For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2017, 11:16 AM

And here I thought after flashing Tom that the teasing was done for the day. Man, was I wrong. It seems your wife picked up right where she left off while at the store with the owner.

I can't say I blame him for following her around helping her shop. I'm sure many of us would have done just the same to be afforded an opportunity to catch a glimpse of her "unintentionally" showing off. I can only imagine how worked up both of you must have been after a day of her flashing.

Please thank her for helping provide the story and thank you for telling it! Can't wait to hear the next adventure!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2017, 11:39 AM

My posting here started because I wanted to chronicle/share some experiences. It turned into being a journal of sorts. I was really going to just post about new experiences with my wife. Chatting with another member I mentioned an experience the following weekend from the last post so I am going to post it.

There's always something my wife wants done at one of our houses. She had mentioned to my brother she would like a built in grill and sink on the deck. She has talked of this many times and I've put it off. Well my brother called saying he has a free weekend and we can complete the project in short order. He is more qualified than me to accomplish this and have the results look professional. She has everything listed how she wants it. I mention this to her and she could not go that weekend but said for me to go and take advantage of his availability.

I called him next day to let him know I would get most of the materials needed and load on a trailer to be there early Saturday morning. He inquired about what we planned afterwards. I could tell in the conversation that he was hoping to see my wife. I told him I was coming alone that she had plans. He did sound disappointed but we made the arrangements. A couple days later he called to confirm materials and times. He kept stalling till he asked weather permitting if his wife could come lay out while we worked. I said only if she's nude. He said he was sure she would be. He kept hinting that we should grill out and have some fun afterwards. I did not pursue and let him ramble with a load of indirect statements about the evening.

I told my wife that I thing my brother is trying to set up a fun evening with his wife at the house. She just said that she hopes we have fun but only after we finish our work. I had decided to take off Friday and get down with everything. After getting all materials loaded on the trailer I headed down. My brother called. He confirmed an early time Saturday morning. I did not tell him I was on the way. He said his wife was going to do some nude tanning tomorrow. I said great that will give some visual stimulation while working. He said afterwards would I be up for some fun. I asked to define fun. He said that he wanted to see how far his wife would let things go.

It seems that they have been talking about past experiences and using the effects of the conversations in the bedroom. He wants to see if she would really follow through with some of their role playing and discussions. We talked a long time about her. I just said i didn't want to be a problem in their relationship. He concluded that he did not know how far she would go but it was something he really wanted to see and that she wanted to possibly try.

I arrived and actually got started on the framing and water supply/drain. At dark I got some furniture out of the outbuilding and sat outside drinking and smoking till I fell asleep. My brother woke me up at daylight. He was surprised at my progress but graded me a B on my work. After correcting several things we got to work. With him there everything went fast. By noon we had everything set and was on a break when his wife arrived. She walked up carrying a beach bag and a plastic container of what looked like pink lemonade. I asked if she brought us drinks. She smiled and said that this was hers. I had a taste and it was vodka and a lot of sweet mix. I said you better be careful or she will get drunk. She said maybe.

They are definitely not drinkers. She went inside. I ask my brother about her drinking. He said it was his idea for her to relax as he smiled. She returned with glass in hand. We had set up the furniture and one recliner for laying out. She d****d her towel over the back of the chair and sat down drinking. We had a lot of small talk till at the end of the glass I said to my brother she needs a refill. He take the glass and heads in. I ask if she was going to ever get to tanning. She said yes but working on it. My brother returned quickly. She takes a long drink sets the class down and said she was going to lay out and let some sun hit her pale body.

She had on a long dress style beach cover-up. I assumed she had her bikini on underneath. She stood and pulled the cover-up off over her head. She was completely naked. To remind, she may be a medium A cup. Practicality all nipple. Shaved pussy with a trimmed black strip. She is about my wife's height but has wider hips and thicker thighs. She is pale white. No sun has hit that skin all winter. I said i needed a drink too. I go inside and return with me a nice beverage. She settles into the chair and my brother reclines the back flat. We sit talking till my brother says she needs sunscreen. She pulls out a weak tube. I said i have a stronger tube inside and I retrieve it.

Being the gentleman I am I ask if she needed assistance with the application. My brother answered absolutely. She is lying on her stomach. Skipping arms legs shoulders back. There's no hope for side boob. I really give her ass a lathering and spent a good amount of time on her upper thighs getting to brush her pussy with the side of my hand. Once complete I ask about the front. She said that she will lay like this for awhile. My brother and I continue working till we completed our task. We did watch his wife apply sunscreen on her front. He said damn we missed it. He also filled her glass again and said he added a little more vodka to her container. She noticed on first sip and smiled.

We then settled around her chair to talk and drink. My my beverage my brother water. We watched her go inside several times and she was feeling her drink. She was no longer over modest. She returned and sat on the chair one leg off the other folded in front of her facing us talking. She caught me staring at her pussy while she was saying something I was not hearing and said my eyes are up here. We all laughed.

My brother mentioned she may need more sunscreen as she was laying back on her chair. I jumped up beside her tube in hand. She made a comment about my eagerness. I agreed. She put both hands over her head and said go ahead as she held the chair. I started on shoulders. I would "accidently" brush a nipple as I applied. I did her belly and sides also occasionally brushing a nipple. She finally said are you going to forget my chest. I rubbed sunscreen into both hands and worked her chest. My brother was watching intently. I am not accustom to A cups so I spent my time playing with her nipples. Pinching pulling and rubbing.

I move to her strip. She left the hair longer so I spend time on her mound and strip applying. Rather than just go for it I ask if she needed my to apply sunscreen further down. She is lying back sunglasses on and just nods yes. She opened her legs wider as I slid my hand flat down her pussy. My middle finger running the length of her slit. She was already aroused and wet. I slowly retrace the movement up. The second time I applied pressure to my finger as I slid down and the tip of my middle finger entered her. She tensed up. I return. The third time I did the same and she was relaxed. I applied more pressure and my finger slid to the knuckle. I rubbed up and down allowing my finger to slowly fuck her from tip to knuckle and she started to lift to meet my movements. I then inserted my entire finger and continued sliding it fully in and slowly out to the tip then back again. She was now lifting her ass to meet my movements.

After several minutes of this I returned to rubbing her mound and strip. I said i better stop or I might not be able too. She made a sigh and me too. My brother even said me too.
Old 04-15-2017, 12:35 PM

My brother and I were actually discussing what I just did while his wife is ten feet away. He was like a kid at Christmas. Asking question after question. He was really excited about watching me touch his wife.

Now he had refilled her drink again. I told him that he better stop or she will sleep the evening away. By late afternoon she asked if she could borrow a shirt. I brought her a tee-shirt of mine. She was getting red. As the sun went down we got her to eat and we turned on the lights. We were joking around playing guess the song and artist as the music played. A song came on and his drunk wife stood up and started stumbling dancing. She has my tee-shirt on and that's it. After she was done and sat down I said next time you should give us a lap dance. She said she would but that we had on shorts and you can not lap dance naked if both are not naked. It did not make sense but we both stripped down. Now we are all three wearing tee-shirts only. So we all removed.

A few songs later my brother said he liked that one and a lap dance was in order. She stumbled to him and sat on his dick. He lifted her and adjusted. They are directly across from me on the other side of the small table. She works his dick sliding back and forth as he plays with her nipples and clit. The song ends and she continues. A minute or so later my brother stops and said I believe this is his song. She walks/stumbles around the table and flops on my lap. I catch her and ease her down. I have my legs together, hers open. She starts sliding down my lap and back. I reach around and she is very wet and my dick is wet from her movements.

I start rubbing her clit. She is now pushing my dick against her pussy and my finger. I move my hand allowing her to work. The song ended but she kept going. I scoot down lower in the sofa. I am almost flat. She stops and lifts up with my dick in her hand. She slides the tip of my dick down her slit to her opening and let's the head of my dick slide in. She is standing and I'm looking down my chest at my dick entering her and I see my brother looking also. She starts sliding down. About half way her legs start to shake and she starts moaning loudly. She then all at once slams down on my dick and starts an orgasm that she vocally exclaims with "ohhhohhhohhhoohhhh". After a long minute of me and my dick waiting she starts slowly lifting and sitting. It felt fantastic. He pussy was wet hot and tight.

After some time I lean up and pull her back against me and my back against the sofa cushions. I open my legs. This stretched hers wider giving my brother a view of what my dick was doing to his wife. As I am fucking her I can only rub nipples, I'm used to grabbing a hand full. I am not going to finish like this any time soon so I continue till I suggest a different position. She slowly stand till my wet dick flops onto my wet lap/stomach. I escorted her to the back of the sofa. She bends over and I slide my dick back in half way. She starts moaning again. Legs are quivering so I slam my dick in fully. She goes nuts with the ohhs and ooohhhs. As she starts another orgasm I gethink a grip on her hips and start long stroking her through her orgasm. As she collapsed on the back of the sofa I slowed to long slow strokes. She looked back at me and ask if I'm trying to kill her. I asked if she wanted me to stop. I am still slowly stroking in and out. She said no.

I open her stance a little more and start increasing my pace. Soon she is starting her ooohhs. Now I'm at warp speed really pounding her pussy. I ask if she's ok. She said a sentance but I could understand and wasn't about to slow down. She repeated and I quote "hurry", "up", "and", "cum", "in", "me". Each word was every other stroke. This sent me over the edge. As I buried my dick in her I unleashed a river. Not really but it felt like I was never going to stop. I almost passed out when I sent the last show in her. She laying across the back of the sofa and I'm slaying on her dick softening still in her. After both of us regaining our senses I stand. My half soft dick still in her pussy. So I push forward and my half sat dick went in a little. She said, oh my god no, I need to rest. I stepped back and my dick fell out. I'm looking at her pussy as she stays in position. I really stretched her. She is gaped open and I'm looking for that river of my fluids to be pouring out but nothing.

She stands holding the sofa face flushed smiling. She said I need to go inside a second. She stumbles to the door. Now I see my river of fluids in clumps tracing her way inside. I am exhausted. I drink a full bottle of water and get dressed. Again my brother was soon excited. After a few minutes he went inside to check on his wife. Fifteen minutes or so later he comes back. He said she's sleeping in the bed. I asked if she was OK. He smiled and said she just made him have my seconds. I fell out laughing.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s