Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Old 04-21-2017, 09:23 AM

Thanked 3,622 Times in 621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
No, in Equus there is nudity (in some cases) from a young guy and a slightly older girl. Jenny Agguter famously did the nude scene in the 1970s film version. The above production is an amateur dramatic group production that does not seem to duck the nudity aspect. The guy may have a couple of nude scenes, the girl just one. However that is normally FFN and includes attempted sex.
Oh, ok, what is FFN? So you see the woman with spread leg and man with erection?
Old 04-21-2017, 10:34 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,297 Times in 3,811 Posts

How long have you been here 'jidderman'? FFN is often used on this forum as an abbreviation of Full Frontal Nude. It's what I hope to encounter next week. No spread action or errections expected, just a clear fully nude scene, where nothing is hidden from the audience.
Old 04-21-2017, 10:40 AM

Thanked 3,622 Times in 621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
How long have you been here 'jidderman'? FFN is often used on this forum as an abbreviation of Full Frontal Nude. It's what I hope to encounter next week. No spread action or errections expected, just a clear fully nude scene, where nothing is hidden from the audience.
haha I did think that, but then thought you may have done a typo and meant to type FFM so I was thinking female female male lol
The Following User Says Thank You to jidderman For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2017, 08:19 PM

Thanked 1,939 Times in 164 Posts

I saw a piece called "this bright field" by theo clinkard last week at the laban. It was a preview. You go backstage in part one. Small groups and the dancers greet you and do some odd dancing in amongst the audience. In Part 2 it's a regular theatrical piece in 3 segments. In part one there is artsy dancing. In part two the entire cast (6 men and 6 women) are nude in OK lighting. In part 3 they came back on in underwear to change into odd outfits but one of the girls came back on without a bra which seems odd.

Anyway It's at the brighton festival then on tour. it's odd being up close with the dancers then seeing them on stage later. good piece though. If you like contemporary dance then the first 2 parts are great.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thelighterthief For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 09:13 AM

Thanked 2,000 Times in 168 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelighterthief View Post
I saw a piece called "this bright field" by theo clinkard last week at the laban. It was a preview. You go backstage in part one. Small groups and the dancers greet you and do some odd dancing in amongst the audience. In Part 2 it's a regular theatrical piece in 3 segments. In part one there is artsy dancing. In part two the entire cast (6 men and 6 women) are nude in OK lighting. In part 3 they came back on in underwear to change into odd outfits but one of the girls came back on without a bra which seems odd.

Anyway It's at the brighton festival then on tour. it's odd being up close with the dancers then seeing them on stage later. good piece though. If you like contemporary dance then the first 2 parts are great.
We can see brief toplesness in this trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=gMbyW-vRE6o
The Following User Says Thank You to beetleclash For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 11:22 PM

Thanked 177,060 Times in 18,890 Posts

Found another one for any Chicago-area peeps: "Equus" is currently running at the Skokie Theatre for the next two weeks. The nudity is intact. KearXstyn KellXer is the actress playing the Jill/Jenny Agutter role (see attached).

Info: facebook.com/events/404984393216202/

A few reviews:

chicagotribune.com/suburbs/skokie/lifestyles/ct-skr-go-equus-skokie-theatre-tl-0420-20170417-story.html

facebook.com/skokietheatre/posts/1831284117135303

facebook.com/skokietheatre/posts/1831397933790588

Fango
Attached Thumbnails
16804055_10212365498835025_4388580568590368694_o.jpg   13502680_10210023389683760_1840522968670118526_o.jpg  

Old 04-23-2017, 07:21 PM

Default "Equus" - Nudity Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Found another one for any Chicago-area peeps: "Equus" is currently running at the Skokie Theatre for the next two weeks. The nudity is intact. KearXstyn KellXer is the actress playing the Jill/Jenny Agutter role (see attached).
I took the plunge and went to go see this myself. I'm glad I did. Here's everything I can remember:

The scene takes place about 10 minutes or so before the end of the play, since it's the climax. KearXstyn is really cute, cuter on stage than she looks in her headshots even, and she plays a flirtatious/sexually aggressive character, making the scene doubly hot.

The undressing took place at center stage, with the actors facing each other. Her costume was a flannel shirt and jeans. She started off by unbuttoning and taking off the shirt, revealing a white bra, which was larger than I expected it to be and surprised me, since her shirt hid her true chest size. She then unclasped the bra, slid it off, and was topless. Next, she undid her jeans, slipped them off, and was fully nude. I don't recall if she was wearing panties; either she wasn't, or they and the jeans both came off at the same time. Either way, at that moment, KearXstyn was standing there stark naked, directly in front of me. She has a very cute butt, but great breasts. She has medium-sized breasts: definitely not small, but not overly large either; just right, perfect, pale and round. I'll be thinking about those beautiful breasts for a long time. Her nipples were erect at the beginning of the scene, right after she took her bra off and particularly when she went in for the kiss with the lead actor (at which time he very nearly grabbed her ass! ). For those wondering about other particulars: she was trimmed, not shaved. Though truth be told, since I was sitting in the middle of the audience and she was facing sideways for most of the scene, I sadly never got that great of a look at her bush, as I was also trying to focus on, erm, too many other things at once, if you catch my drift (my drift being those fantastic breasts ). The undressing/kiss was the time during the scene that she was arguably the most exposed, since she moves around a lot afterwards and ends up covering up a bit towards the end of the scene.

After the initial undressing, she went and sat on a box towards the back of the stage (upstage left), facing away from the audience, with her legs spread wide, for quite a while, as the scene freezes and the two main male characters have a dialogue. The audience couldn't see anything during this part, but the lead actor was sure getting a great look at her most intimate parts, as he was standing right in front of her, his own exposed penis very close up near her vagina. After that, she turned around, sitting up so we see her ass, then faced the audience leaning forward, letting her breasts hang. This part lasted about 30 seconds or so. The main character then attacked her, so she jumped up, ran across stage, covered up a bit while the lead actor was threatening her, then hurriedly got dressed, again stage right, facing sideways, putting her jeans on first, and staying topless for several seconds afterwards, never putting the bra back on, but putting her shirt on top, leaving it open. As I said, there was a lot of movement during this last part of the scene, and my eyes were trying to follow too many things at once, so I don't consider her to be as exposed during this part. Once she was dressed, she ran off-stage. The whole scene lasted about 5 minutes, give or take.

Other details: It's a small, intimate theater with a raised stage. Seating is on the floor, not risers, and is on an incline. I was about 6 or 7 rows up from the stage, so I was maybe about 20-25 feet away. If you sit in the second row, though, you'll be right up close with the performers, though below them. Curiously, nobody sat in the front row for the performance, though if you were to, you'd have to be craning your neck up the whole time. If you go, I would say try to sit on the right side of the theater, about 3-5 rows back to get the best view, since she stands on the left (stage right) during the undressing, but this might backfire since the actors face each other directly and you might just end up mostly seeing the lead actor's ass; hard to tell. Lighting in the scene was dim, and there's an effect that creates a sort of window/grate-shaped shadow on the stage floor; you can see everything just fine, but it's darker than the other scenes in the show. The show is only running for a few more performances over the next two weeks, so get your tickets ASAP.

That's all I can remember. If anyone has any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

Fango

Last edited by Fango; 04-23-2017 at 11:24 PM.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2017, 07:54 PM

Wink Very Descriptive Review of Equus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
I took the plunge and went to go see this myself. I'm glad I did. Here's everything I can remember:

The scene takes place about 10 minutes or so before the end of the play, since it's the climax. KearXstyn is really cute, cuter on stage than she looks in her headshots even, and she plays a flirtatious/sexually aggressive character, making the scene doubly hot.

The undressing took place at center stage, with the actors facing each other. Her costume was a flannel shirt and jeans. She started off by unbuttoning and taking off the shirt, revealing a white bra, which was larger than I expected it to be and surprised me, since her shirt hid her true chest size. She then unclasped the bra, slid it off, and was topless. Next, she undid her jeans, slipped them off, and was fully nude. I don't recall if she was wearing panties; either she wasn't, or they and the jeans both came off at the same time. Either way, at that moment, KearXstyn was standing there stark naked, directly in front of me. She has a very cute butt, but great breasts. She has medium-sized breasts: definitely not small, but not overly large either; just right, perfect, pale and round. I'll be thinking about those beautiful breasts for a long time. Her nipples were erect at the beginning of the scene, right after she took her bra off and particularly when she went in for the kiss with the lead actor (at which time he very nearly grabbed her ass! ) For those wondering about other particulars: she was trimmed, not shaved. Though truth be told, since I was sitting in the middle of the audience and she was facing sideways for most of the scene, I sadly never got that great of a look at her bush, as I was also trying to focus on, erm, too many other things at once, if you catch my drift (my drift being those fantastic breasts ). The undressing/kiss was the time during the scene that she was arguably the most exposed, since she moves around a lot afterwards and ends up covering up a bit towards the end of the scene.

After the initial undressing, she went and sat on a box towards the back of the stage (upstage left), facing away from the audience, with her legs spread wide, for quite a while, as the scene freezes and the two main male characters have a dialogue. The audience couldn't see anything during this part, but the lead actor was sure getting a great look at her most intimate parts, as he was standing right in front of her, his own exposed penis very close up near her vagina. After that, she turned around, sitting up so we see her ass, then faced the audience leaning forward, letting her breasts hang. This part lasted about 30 seconds or so. The main character then attacked her, so she jumped up, ran across stage, covered up a bit while the lead actor was threatening her, then hurriedly got dressed, again stage right, facing sideways, putting her jeans on first, and staying topless for several seconds afterwards, never putting the bra back on, but putting her shirt on top, leaving it open. As I said, there was a lot of movement during this last part of the scene, and my eyes were trying to follow too many things at once, so I don't consider her to be as exposed during this part. Once she was dressed, she ran off-stage. The whole scene lasted about 5 minutes, give or take.

Other details: It's a small, intimate theater with a raised stage. Seating is on the floor, not risers, and is on an incline. I was about 6 or 7 rows up from the stage, so I was maybe about 20-25 feet away. If you sit in the second row, though, you'll be right up close with the performers, though below them. Curiously, nobody sat in the front row for the performance, though if you were to, you'd have to be craning your neck up the whole time. If you go, I would say try to sit on the right side of the theater, about 3-5 rows back to get the best view, since she stands on the left (stage right) during the undressing, but this might backfire since the actors face each other directly and you might just end up mostly seeing the lead actor's ass; hard to tell. Lighting in the scene was dim, and there's an effect that creates a sort of window/grate-shaped shadow on the stage floor; you can see everything just fine, but it's darker than the other scenes in the show. The show is only running for a few more performances over the next two weeks, so get your tickets ASAP.

That's all I can remember. If anyone has any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

Fango
Damn Fango!! The next time I go see a play with nudity, I have to remember to be as descriptive as you.

I have seen the play Equus performed before (a few years back) and what you wrote is how I remember the scene as well.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pthrilla For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2017, 08:08 PM

Here's a picture of her in the costume from the performance. Just imagine her taking it off. As I said, the shirt really hides her true chest size; it's about double what it looks like in the picture.

Fango
Attached Thumbnails
18076964_1472572256127536_1308352790929355718_o.jpg  
Old 04-27-2017, 04:35 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,297 Times in 3,811 Posts

Spoiler alert.....no photos, just a description.

Well, I went to see Equus last night by a local amateur dramatic group at my local theatre and was not disappointed at all. The production was first rate and lasted two and a half hours, however you guys will want to hear about just one scene

The girl in the photos below (an amateur actress named Leigh) played Jill, the character that causes the young lead to commit his terrible crimes. The girl works at the stables with him and (being older) attempts to seduce him, with direct consequences. She takes him to the stables after a 'date' and suggests they dare each other to strip. They have kissed briefly up to this point, but no more.

I'll just give you a quick idea of the theatre, before I give the full description. It's a small venue and although I could not choose my seat before hand, I managed to get one right at the front to the right of the stage. The whole row on the left were empty, but most of the other seats were full.

During the whole show, all the cast sit on chairs on the left and right of the stage, luckily for me 'Jill' was sitting front right, just about five feet away. She wore riding boots and leggings, topped off with a tweed jacket. In the first half, she had just one scene, but that showed me what a super young lady she was. I'd say she was between 25 and 30, with blonde hair in a pony tail, the tale being blonde, the roots a little darker. She spoke in a wonderful 'posh girl' English accent and oozes enthusiasm and more than a hint of playful sex in her mannerisms. Just watching her thinking about the possible scene ahead caused me to adjust my seating position, more than once.

Finally, we get to act two and I notice Jill has ditched the jacket and is now dressed as in the photos. Less to dissrobe, I think. I was wary that years ago, I saw a student version of this play that kept the actors in underwear, but according to the review, this cast 'went for it' the whole way.

With about fifteen minutes left, Jill and Andy arrive at the stables and she starts to get frisky. 'Take off your shirt' says Jill, 'I'll take off mine if you do'. With this, off comes the black polo top and she reveals a pale cream bra. At this stage, her breasts are quite hidden, but her upper body is lovely. She has quite a narrow upper body (compared to her generous hips) and her stomach is lovely and flat. Andy now starts to undress and she joins in, very fast, I might add. The lighting is bright and she is facing me, but from the other side of the stage, about 12 feet away.

The leggings come off, first I thought she took down her panties with them, but no, matching cream panties are now on view. She has very shapely thighs, my guess is, she rides horses a lot in real life. A hesitation and my heart skips a beat.....she's waiting for him to take off his jeans. Once he is down to his underpants, my breath is held....and with a quick movement her hands fly to back and unclipped her bra, I let out sigh (hopefully not too loud) as I see quite exquisite breasts, not large, but very well shaped and topped off by two lovely small but very aroused little rosebuds. I don't get time to enjoy this second, as her hands fly to waist and with a deft movement two thumbs shoot inside the sides of her panties and they are sliding off and onto the floor.

'There' she says, standing totally naked in front of us all. What a delicious sight she is too, totally unblemished and with a gorgeous creamy complexion. A triangle of light brown pubic hair (possibly trimmed a little, but maybe natural) is caught in the lights as she takes a step forward towards the (now also naked) Andy. Despite being quite close, I see nothing other than the cute triangle of hair, no labia or anything else being visible......before someone asks!

Then (about 6 feet in front of me), she embraces him and they start to kiss. Mid kiss, she slips her hand into the small of his back and pulls him towards her. At this point, I lose sight of most of her body, but realise she now has her fellow amateur actors naked penis firmly pushed into her lovely little bush. After a few seconds, they part and she turns away and lies down on the stage, with head towards the audience, which is a shame 'come down here' she says and the actor attempts to lie on top of her. After a little movement (not exactly humping) he gets off, leaving her on the floor. Although facing away, I get a great view, her pubic hair is visible, but not standing up, so my guess on trimming it is probably right.

The action now revolves around him, leaving Jill totally nude on the floor for several minutes. At the right second, Jill gets up and rushes towards her clothes, still piled up on the stage. This gives me my only view of her bottom, quite wide, but no more than a good handful of flesh. A slight ripple is seen as she runs across to her clothes and on go the panties, as quickly as they came off. She then exits to the rear, clutching her other garments to her breasts.

The guy remains on stage and naked for the remainder of the play and Jill reappears for the curtain call, dressed as before.

A great night out and worth the £9 ticket price. It's on until Saturday, so if you're in the south of the UK I'd catch it if you can. Just think, as I write this in depth description, the lovely Leigh is probably just getting into her office or workplace, knowing that she has to show her whole body to a room full of strangers (and friends, the row behind me were friends of the male actor) all over again.

Thanks for reading, just wish I had video
Attached Thumbnails
FB_IMG_1493123601078.jpg   FB_IMG_1493123591434.jpg  

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005