Login
or
Register

Old 08-22-2014, 12:40 AM

Thanked 1,279 Times in 148 Posts
Default post 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bare Barb View Post
We had a new satellite TV system installed about a year ago, and when the guy came to work on it, I was ready for him. My computer is in the family room downstairs and the utility room is right off from it, so the guy had to work in both places. When he came in he put all of his tools about five feet from the computer, which was perfect for me. When he left the room for a minute, I started a slideshow on the computer of all of the naked pictures I have of my wife, close to 150 of them. And then I went upstairs and let him look all that he wanted. I came down a couple times to see how he was doing, and we stood right there talking next to the computer with all of those naked pictures of my wife on the screen, and I just acted like nothing unusual was going on. I left them on for over an hour, so he got to see them all. The very best part is that my wife came home before he was done, so he got to see the woman whose naked pictures he had been drooling over.
That is so very hot... mmmmmm
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to surferchick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2014, 04:02 PM

Thanked 1,075 Times in 387 Posts

Im trying to get me wife to buy a white bathingsuit that im pretty sure is see-through. I dont think she knows it though
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2014, 06:00 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts

Im trying to get me wife to buy a white bathingsuit that im pretty sure is see-through. I dont think she knows it though

We were both in or 30's and lived in central Illinois. Wife bought herself a thin white bikini and another bottom for me to wear. Yes I wore tiny bikinis. With all the attention and pussy I got I'd have worn a pastel flowery bikini. The ones she'd buy me were some sort of stretch material with sort of a pouch for those times I got an erection at the beach. As if that ever happened around half naked girls!
We often drove the 165 miles or so to a famous State park above Chicago with lots of sandy beach and small sand dunes. First time wearing those white swimsuits it was a very hot crowded Saturday at the main beach. We both went into the cold lake water, which makes even large things shrink! When we got wet and returned to our blanket we seemed to be getting more stares than normal. Both our swimsuits were completely transparent. You could see my pink ding-a-ling and her pussy and nipples as if we were nude. We grabbed our beach towels and covered up.
By this time we were exhibitionists and nudists but in more semi secluded areas of the park. Rather than go back to the RV to change we remained covered with towels and walked to the area where we'd often sunbath nude or her topless. Being seen in those see thru suits was more embarrassing than being naked. Maybe because our normally tanned bodies appeared pink thru the swimsuits. Over 40 years ago and I can still see us there!
It was a way to expose my wife but it was both of us who were exposed. Some how that didn't seem fair. But many times after that I talked her into wearing her white bikini swimming. For some reason she was asked to leave several campground swimming pools and hot tubs.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2014, 10:55 PM

Thanked 4,135 Times in 417 Posts
Default Mrs

Are lurking for a while, I've found a thread that's close to my heart. There have been many moments for the Mrs (to be known as Barbarella from here on), but I'll just recount one today. During a trip to tropical island we found a somewhat secluded beach that was perfect enough to allow Barbarella to get her kit off. We started off with some bikini poses and photos and then went to topless. As we were consumed by the fun, we didn't realise that offshore a couple of diving boats had pulled up to do some diving lessons/basic diving. Barbarella didn't mind so we continued with you bikini bottoms and then she was enjoying the beach naked on her towel. This wasn't enough though and she started to touch herself. At first she kept her legs closed and covered herself, but after she got horny the sarong came off and her legs opened up as far as she could. And this was facing toward the water, so if any of the divers or the boaties cared they would have got to see Barbarella reach orgasm. After she finished she asked if I thought any of them saw. I wasn't sure, possibly. She said that once she opened her legs she didn't care if they were watching, and she hopes they saw her.

This is just one of exhibitionist experiences.
Old 08-27-2014, 07:00 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts

Duran great little story. Glad you came out of hiding and shared your wife's little game. Obviously this wasn't her first time teasing others and hopefully not the last. Each adventure is another memory for later in life. If you read my last short story you will see those memories last a lifetime.
Chances are even if those boaters saw your wife they actually saw very little. yet it's the thought that counts for them, her , and you. Hopefully another game will have the audience much closer to enjoy her performance.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2014, 08:51 PM

Default Ways to Expose Wife

We used to live in a ranch home with a berm with bushes and apartments on the other side. In winter we would leave the blinds slightly raised so ice wouldn't form on the window. One winter I started seeing tracks in the snow leading to our bedroom window. Obviously some one was coming by for a look. I decided to watch at night when my wife would come home from work and see who was watching us. One night as she was getting undressed I see this guy coming over the berm and up to the window to get a look. Even though she dressed very conservatively in business suits she wore lacy bras over her D cup boobs and sheer pantyhose with no panties underneath. she had a very hairy bush which shown quite well through the pantyhose. One night as we were getting ready to go to a party I see him peeping in the window watching my wife getting dressed. He seemed to love the show. He watched as she pulled up her sheer pantyhose over her hairy bush. We went out and came home quite drunk. As I started to strip my wife I could see him peeking in the window. I pulled off her jacket and blouse and pulled down her skirt. She dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock. It gave me a huge hard on to think that this guy was watching miss conservative slurping on my cock. We laid down on the bed with her above me and did 69 for a while. Than my wife got on top and rode me for a while. When I was finally ready to shoot my load she took me in her mouth again and swallowed almost all of it. As she sat up there was still some running out of her mouth. She laid down on the side of the bed with her huge tits hanging to the sides and her legs spread wide open for him to see. That was the last time I saw him watching us so he may have moved away. It was a real turn on to know that my prim and proper wife was being seen in all her glory!
Old 09-29-2014, 05:40 AM

Thanked 2,063 Times in 85 Posts
Default It was so simple - I never thought of it

I love people to see my wife topless/naked but as she gets older she has become a bit more reserved and opportunities have diminished. I am just back from 2 weeks in the Canary Islands where we were fortunate to have a villa with swimming pool. As is the way in todays world i had my iPad with me. On one of the afternoons my wife was lying sunbathing and i headed down to the local bar, as it had wifi, to catch up with my home football scores. As i sat drinking my beer, surfing away, i noticed in the black reflective edge on my iPad that the guy sitting at the table behind me was watching me surf. It was at this point a large light bulb lit up in my head. Why had i not noticed this before, this was my passport to heaven. Time to review my holiday photos.... I started clicking through and he was obviously paying attention. I eventually came across a topless one which i then angled away from him. Yep he had taken the bait as i saw him move slightly to again be able to see my screen. After 20 minutes of me exhausting my photo albums and him viewing 20 or so topless and naked photos of my darling wife i headed back to the villa knowing that for the next 10 days my entertainment was going to be sorted out
Old 09-29-2014, 09:11 AM

Thanked 8,588 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcqueenie View Post
I love people to see my wife topless/naked ... topless and naked photos of my darling wife i headed back to the villa knowing that for the next 10 days my entertainment was going to be sorted out
And what happened in those 10 days? Did the guy show up next to your wife every time?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2014, 02:53 PM

Thanked 3,906 Times in 216 Posts
Default Hotel in NYC

I put an add in Craigslist once telling people what hotel we would be at (It was the Standard which is known that you can sit in the park and watch people in their rooms).....then convinced the wife to have sex in front of the window that night....4 people responded to the add the next day with pictures of my wife naked getting fucked.
Old 09-29-2014, 09:05 PM

Thanked 26,510 Times in 1,273 Posts

We're traveling through New England this week looking at the fall leaves and going to museums. I'm ok with the leaves and scenery, museums bore me to death. Yesterday afternoon, on the way to our hotel, my wife spotted some silly museum, something like the Scarecrow Museum, and wanted me to stop, I was jonesing for a martini in a nice hotel bar, but I gave in with the admonition, 'this will cost you'.

This morning we went to the hotel gym for a little exercise, wife was on the treadmill, I was next to her on a stationary bike, no one else there, I said "I'm calling in my favor for that dumb museum yesterday".

"What do you want, a BJ when we get upstairs?"

"Nope, I want a topless quarter mile on the treadmill right now".

"No way, anyone could walk in".

"Would that be worse than being seen in the Scarecrow Museum?"

"Ok, that only takes me about 4 minutes or less"

She pulled her sports bra over her head and immediately turned up the pace on the treadmill. Tits jiggling like crazy I added, " no covering up if someone comes in, unless they are underage".

She's counting off her progress .16, .17, .18.....,

Noise behind us and there is a guy in gym clothes with a towel, he's 50ish, of course there are mirrors all around, he is a little confused, says "am I in the wrong gym." Staring at my wife's tits in the mirror.

She a sport and just keep walking and counting off the numbers.

"No, she's just paying off a favor, come on in,"

".21, .22"

He's maintaining his cool, like 'I've seen tits before'..but still checking this out.

My wife hits .25 and puts on her bra again.

Of course we went back to our room and hit the sheets for a while.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida

1m:00s