Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-13-2017, 12:01 AM

Your wife has such an amazing hot body. How old is she? Are you guys still friends with Dave and hooking up? I would love for my wife to find a friend like this but we are both still nervous to go out and try anything like this. I now our wifes emailed back and forth with questions but do you get off when she is with guys or do you just watch? I just don't know how I would handle it actually seeing her with somebody else.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2out4more For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2017, 02:00 AM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2out4more View Post
Your wife has such an amazing hot body. How old is she?
Haven't you heard it is not polite to ask a lady her age, lol. She is in her early fifties for the record.

Quote:
Are you guys still friends with Dave and hooking up?
Yes, we have been friends for many years now and yes, he still lives with us. He is the only guy who has hooked up with her solo with just him and her and he still sleeps naked in our bed next to her when I am traveling for work as well as the two of them traveling together from time to time.

We all three share our queen size bed and the same bedroom. David has his own closet and she and I both have our own. We all sleep naked every night but with time just like most marriages most nights there is no sex, just bedtime and getting up early for work and life.

Quote:
I would love for my wife to find a friend like this but we are both still nervous to go out and try anything like this. I now our wifes emailed back and forth with questions but do you get off when she is with guys or do you just watch? I just don't know how I would handle it actually seeing her with somebody else.
It can be a rush of emotions. Our number one rule has always been that either one of us can stop everything with no questions. In the early years of swinging we both did this a few times due to overwhelming emotions but we were newbies and sometimes got in over our heads before we realized. With David we both love to watch her climax and it is all about her pleasures. She and I still get to get away for vacations together and usually at least once a week have sex just the two of us when David is working or away. We think it is important to keep that bond and it works for us. Don't push it or force it, if it is not pleasurable for you both then stop.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2017, 02:39 AM

As the weekend continued things progressed with Dave. Our friendship and most importantly our trust grew. The rest of the weekend the sex continued and was enhanced but more importantly we really got to know each other deeply. By the time, we left to all head back home we hated to leave and felt like we were leaving family behind. All three of us talked on the phone and through text the entire next week making plans for the next weekend. By Friday we could not wait to get on the road and to see Dave when we arrived.

Dave was waiting for us on that next Friday as we arrived at our RV. He was sitting out on our deck with a cooler of beer. My wife ran up to him and gave him a huge kiss that lasted for probably five minutes as I got the camper unlocked and opened. As I walked back out to the car to grab our bags Dave joined me and grabbed a bag and we headed back inside. I put the bag back on the bed and my wife grabbed Dave as I headed back outside to turn on the water and get the groceries. I walked back inside about five minutes later and My wife was on her knees kneeling in front of Dave with his cock inside her mouth. His shirt was on the floor and his pants were down around his knees. I put the groceries away and got the water heater turned on as I heard Dave telling my wife she needed to stop and then heard the unmistakable sound of him cumming. I came into the room to see my wife getting a load of his cum shot directly onto her face. Once he was finished she remarked “I have been thinking about this all week.” Dave just looked at me and in a sheepish tone said, “Sorry to leave you alone dude” as he sat back on the couch breathing deeply and his cock leaking.

My wife stepped out of her jeans and panties and then walked over pulling Dave’s pants off his legs as she said, “this is no clothes weekend” with a huge smile on her face as she walked over to me and undressed me. I was rock hard and she looked and stroked me and said, “Let David get hard again and I will take care of both of you together.” She let go of me and reached over and stroked Dave’s semi rigid cock a few times before going into the bedroom to put the fresh towels and wash clothes away. I asked Dave if he wanted a beer and he said yes and I went to refrigerator to grab us both one returning to sit on the couch next to him and we both watched my wife’s naked ass in the other room through the doorway. She soon returned and sat between us also totally naked as she grabbed the remote and turned on the stereo.

The rest of the weekend we mostly stayed inside the camper and it was pretty much back to back sex sessions. I don’t think we were out of bed before midafternoon on Saturday. We would have sex and then fall asleep and wake up and pick right up where we left off. At the end Dave and I were both spent and laying on the mattress as my wife got up and stood in the bed over us bent over playing with our cocks telling us we were not allowed to get soft. It was the hottest sight I have ever seen looking up at her naked sweaty body as a mixture of both my and David’s cum leaked profusely from her well fucked gaping pussy. We finally got out of the bed and drank lots of water as I turned the air conditioner down to cool off. Each of us showered and made something to eat and then just sat around with my wife telling us she wanted to be the middle of our sandwich.

Saturday night we all went to bed after a marathon sex session and I awoke several times through the night to the bed shaking and hearing sexual bliss as I looked over to find my wife and David next to me fucking hard. Our camper has a full-size bed so there was not a lot of room for three fully grown adults but I was so wore out I would drift back off to sleep once David would cum inside her.

Sunday the games continued and we finally all got cleaned up and got the camper shut up and left around five. Both David and I were getting raw and said our dicks had friction burn from the weekend.

Te remainder of the season most weekends were the same, my wife had never been so hot and ready to go in our lives together but each weekend she could not wait to go and usually there was sex going on within the first hour of our arrival. We also did a lot of fun things together when we weren’t having sex like fishing, hiking, going to music events, grilling and going to dances in the area. Also, as our time together grew over the summer Dave and I began to really be at ease with each other. It is always awkward when two men are both naked and trying to have sex with the same one woman. Each incident of incidental contact, bump or touch stops things as positions are readjusted. Then there is the awkward time of both guys making sure the other knows they are not gay. By the end of summer, we had all been together enough and had become close tight friends that we truly were able to engage in a true threesome with all efforts being directed at the pleasure of my wife and the others with no hang-ups or awkward moments.

That fall we moved the RV back home and Dave was facing a transfer with his job that would put him about 1200 miles away. We often met at hotels for weekends and talked about options and decided to invite David to move in with us. He was also ready to make the move and after the Thanksgiving holiday we went to where he lived, packed up his condo and moved him into our home.
Attached Thumbnails
deepthroat action.jpg   He cums deep down her throat.jpg  

He holds her head as he shoots rope after rope of cum into her mouth.jpeg   He holds her head to empty her load into her mouth.jpg  

She could not wait.jpg   She is enjoying every moment of this.jpg  

She stripped his clothes off and started sucking his shaft.jpg   She sucks his cock clean as the last load drips from her lips.jpg  

She wants his load.jpg   Taking all of him deep.jpg  

Old 04-13-2017, 02:17 PM

My wife teasing Dave and I in our living room at home. The large purple toy is her favorite and we love watching her pleasure herself with it. Sometimes when she is close she will insert it fully and loves for one of us to lick and tongue her ass and the other to lick, suck and lightly nibble on her clit. She usually explodes pretty quickly and will orgasm for 5 minutes straight or more. Once she is done she will just lay there unable to move as her body shakes and the toy remains deep inside her. If you try to pull the toy out she will groan to stop. It will take her up to half and hour to recover from those strong climaxes but they are usually one time events and we can't bring her to another orgasm at least for several hours. There are nights we have got her off this way and left her to sleep leaving the toy buried inside her all night.

She also has two butt plugs and many nights after sex we will leave one inside her all night. She likes the feeling. David will sometimes push inside her ass while she is laying on her side facing me and just slowly fuck her until he cums and then leave his cock deep inside her. Many nights they both lay so still he is still inside her and hard again in the morning when we wake up and he usually will fuck her again before pulling out. The first time they did this we were almost asleep and my wife's face was against the side of mine with her arm over my chest. I heard her moan lightly and could feel a little movement but not much. She whispered to me "David's in my ass and it feels so good." David replied that he thought he was in her pussy and she told him no, he was in her ass but it was fine. After that he does this probably once or twice a week just as we are falling to sleep.
Attached Thumbnails
toy time fun.jpg   Toy Time Tease.jpg  

Last edited by Couplein2MFM; 04-13-2017 at 02:27 PM.
Old 04-14-2017, 01:16 AM

Thanks for answering my questions. My wife and I have both read your reply several times and enjoyed it. My wife wants to know if you both have sex with your wife at the same time or if you go one after the other. We watched video online of two guys both inside a woman at the same time but we don't think my wife would be big enough to have two cocks inside her pussy together. We just wondered if that is how you guys do it or if you take turns. Sorry if this is too personal or out of bounds.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2out4more For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2017, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Thanks for answering my questions. My wife and I have both read your reply several times and enjoyed it. My wife wants to know if you both have sex with your wife at the same time or if you go one after the other. We watched video online of two guys both inside a woman at the same time but we don't think my wife would be big enough to have two cocks inside her pussy together. We just wondered if that is how you guys do it or if you take turns. Sorry if this is too personal or out of bounds.
Since we are posting nude images and images of sexual acts I guess nothing "is too personal our out of bounds." We get lots of PM's with some very direct and personal questions and I do my best to answer all of them as frequently as I can.

I guess it varies from time to time for us. The most common is probably her giving one of us a blowjob while the other is inside her. Interestingly, she says this is her least favorite and our most favorite lol. There is no bad end to be on with this, your either getting an amazing blowjob or your balls deep inside her tight pussy or ass.

One of her favorites is DP and having one of us laying on our back with her on top of us and the other kneeling behind her so that she can have one cock in her pussy and one inside her ass. When she asks for this we normally give her this position anytime she desires. Again, there is not really a bad position to be in here with this. Typically, the guy in her ass cums first.

She also loves having both of us inside her pussy at the same time, or DVP. For this to work both the guys have to be able to be very close and so it is something she does not get often. Both David and I are straight so we have to both be very into it for this to work for her. One of us, usually me, ends up going limp as soon as our cocks touch. We experimented with lots of positions for this and watched endless video and found the best option for us is the King of Clubs position and for her to be on top. When it does work out the feeling is amazing for all of us. For her the fullness she gets and for us the tightness. Also, it is one of the few positions where her orgasms are very wet. So when we both cum inside her and she releases it is very messy and extremely hot.

One of the things she will do, usually after we ask, is when we are sitting watching TV at night she will get on the floor in front of us and alternate giving us both blowjobs. Some nights she does not want sex but will just blow us both until both of us have cum and then she will sit back down. She also will be there in the evening and say "somebody should eat my pussy." She does not want sex or anything more and we are always more than eager to do this for her. Many nights we sit on the couch watching TV after dinner and she will lay with her head on my lap and her feet on David's lap on the other end of the couch. When she wants one of us will eat her pussy and it usually takes her some time to climax. The other will try to get a blowjob or we try to move to fuck her and she will say "No, I don't want to do that tonight, maybe tomorrow" Once she is finished she just wants to lay there until it's time to go to bed. We both love to watch her orgasm and cum so it is hot but we both get left with hard-ons and will sit there and jack off. She loves watching and teasing us watching us sit and jack off.

Her ultimate favorite is one she does not get very often and we reserve for special occasions for her like her birthday which is coming up next month. At a hotel party one night she hooked up with two young guys she thought were both really hot. She likes doggy style and was getting it from one of the guys. The other guy crawled up underneath of her into a 69 position and she immediately took his cock into her mouth and he started licking her clit and pussy from underneath while the other guy was still fucking her bareback. The guy fucking her came hard and the guy beneath did not stop as she began to cum followed by the guy she was blowing. It was hot to watch and she says it was the hottest time she has had. She begs for this and neither David nor I like being the bottom guy so she does not get it often. We have hooked up with a lot of guys for a third for her and most have no problem in being the guy under her for the chance to hook-up and get head from her while David or I are inside her from behind. We do give this to her and honestly the thought of it is much worse than when it is happening. her orgasms are always earth shaking and multiple in this position.

Since we are posting about this I will add some images that David took from underneath as I was inside her so that he could show her what the guy is seeing close up. She actually liked the pictures and said we ask her to do enough things that she is initially uncomfortable with so it should not be an issue to do things for her that she wants.

Of course on this same line she says if a guy is not willing to lick her clit and pussy after he cums then he should not ever ask her to swallow when she is giving a blowjob. Can't argue with her logic sometimes. Touché
Attached Thumbnails
1.JPG   5.JPG  

6.JPG   11.JPG  

12.JPG   15.JPG  

20.JPG   21.JPG  

View from underneath you.gif  

Last edited by Couplein2MFM; 04-14-2017 at 03:13 PM.
Old 04-17-2017, 12:44 AM

Cool

Had a great weekend and got to stay here at home for a change. Saturday night we decided to invite two male friends over since most the couples we know were off to visit family for Easter or otherwise busy with family stuff. Neither of these two guys were ever hook-ups or even anybody she thought of going for, just friends that are now recently single but who were into the lifestyle as couples with their exes.

Mike, who at 51 has decided to get back into shape and looks great after dropping about 60 pounds to get back into the game after 28 years of married life and Rob who is 37, decent looking guy but fairly average and just ended things with his 3rd wife when she left him to move in with another married lady who also left her husband so they could be together as a couple.

After several glasses of wine my wife disappeared into our bedroom while David and I continued entertaining. After about 20 minutes my wife returns in one of her red lingerie outfits, red sheer top, red garter and red small square fishnet stocking. As all of us sat intently watching her she walks into a sitting area and "adjusts" her outfit.

She then walks into the living room where we are all sitting drinking bourbon and coke and without saying a word unfastened my pants and starts to blow me right in the middle of the guys. As she is bent over my lap her pussy and ass are fully open and in front of the others since she has no panties on outside the garter around her waist. Almost immediately the other guys hands are on her ass and body without any objection for her as she continues sucking me. Clothes were coming off quickly and Rob was the first to move behind her and she told him he and Mike needed to wear a condom. David went and grabbed a handful from our bedroom and after rolling one on he pushed inside her as he stood behind her. David and Mike both pushed their cocks into her face and she moved up from me and began to suck them both. As soon as Rob came Mike moved into place and she reminded him about needing a condom to which he told her he was safe but she insisted and he then entered her. He was going really hard and fast and had her body pushed all the way up on top of me on the couch before he was done.

She pushed me back on the couch and climbed up on top of me and told us, "You and David both fuck me together you know what I like." She basically mounted me and David knelt behind her and licked her ass making her wet until he worked two fingers into her hole and then pushed his cock inside her as she rode me. It did not take long and she began to climax hard and that pushed David and I both over the edge and we filled her full of a load of cum in both holes pretty much at the same time.

She was still in her lingerie as David and I both got up and we lay her on the couch spreading her legs to show off her hot used pussy and ass both leaking cum onto the leather sofa. Rob wanted to go again but she said she was wore out and ended up falling to sleep for a nap. Both Mike and Rob were gone when she woke up later and David and I took her into the bedroom and the three of us played around some more getting her off again.

I was going to post more details about Dave and his move in with us but this was too vivid on my mind and I just downloaded the images from my phone and wanted to share them tonight. Sorry I didn't get more, once she moved over and began blowing me any thought of getting more pictures was nowhere on my mind. Had to look in the living room to find my phone this morning lol.
Attached Thumbnails
Posed on Couch.jpg   Getting Ready for Company.jpg  

I am ready.jpg   Are they here yet.jpg  

Old 04-17-2017, 09:17 AM

After reading your posts my wife and I finally took the leap and visited a swinger club this weekend. We were afraid to see somebody we know so we drove to another city about 5 hours away. There was not a big crowd but about 60 people were there. They had a room for single guys and then the dance area for couples. We sat alone most the time and then my wife wanted to check out the singles room so we went in. We talked to one guy for a while and he and my wife kissed a little and then he said we should go to a play room in another area since there is no male nudity or any sex allowed outside that area. We went to a small room and they kissed more and my wife was really shy and reserved. She told me it felt weird having me there in the room and asked me to let her sit with the guy so I went outside the room to give them some space. They were in there alone together for about half an hour and then came back out. My wife's hair was messed up and they both seemed happy. They kissed and then the guy left the club and we sat back down. The club closed at 1 and we left around 12. We stayed at a hotel Saturday night and my wife said they didn't have sex but they kissed and she sucked his cock and he got off but came in a kleenex in the room and then he licked her pussy and fingered her. She said it felt really good but she didn't finish. She was really turned on and we ended up having some really hot sex together that night and again in the morning. She said he wanted to fuck her but she said she wasn't ready yet but she really wanted to. It was weird standing outside the room knowing they were in there together. Sort of hot but sort of agonizing at the same time. She texted the guy Sunday and they want to meet again in two weeks. She thinks the pictures your friend took underneath you and your wife are the hottest thing she has seen and said she wants to try that but back at the hotel instead of at the club where there is not much privacy. She also said she feels weird if I am watching her getting fucked by another guy and is not sure if she is ready to go there yet or if she will want me to go out of the room to have a drink while they play around. I don't know what I want, both scenarios are hot but I had to tell somebody so sorry if I hijacked your story here. Is what we did normal for people on the first time or not?
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to 2out4more For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2017, 10:46 AM

Long time lurker and had to sign up so I could reply. Your wife is incredibly hot. The pics you posted of her in the red have already caused 3 loads to be pumped looking at them here. Do you have any more of her in this outfit? Would love to see you post them if you do.

Me, I 35 and have been active in the lifestyle for about 12 years. Never married other to my job and eternally single. Yes, I am that dreaded single guy at the clubs and events. I have met some amazing couples and single ladies over the years and a few screwballs but overall I love the lifestyle. I always laugh at the couples who say they are not into single men but then want to hookup.

You two sound like the perfect couple I would love to meet. Dave is a very lucky man and if you are ever in the Chicago area I would love to meet you guys even if just for a drink and to exchange stories. I read your posts every day and it is fascinating to see and read your details of the lifestyle from a couples point of view. Very real and informative and your wife's pics are always a huge turn on.

In the lifestyle it is all about the lady and her pleasure. For us guys it is an honor to have them share themselves with us. A lot of the stuff your wife likes or wants is pretty universally desired by most woman. A man can't be squeamish and the reward of her orgasm that literally takes her breath away is always worth any effort.

Keep posting and I am sending you a PM and hope you guys both get to Chicago.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MT1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2017, 02:49 PM

Quote:
After reading your posts my wife and I finally took the leap and visited a swinger club this weekend. We were afraid to see somebody we know so we drove to another city about 5 hours away. There was not a big crowd but about 60 people were there. They had a room for single guys and then the dance area for couples. We sat alone most the time and then my wife wanted to check out the singles room so we went in. We talked to one guy for a while and he and my wife kissed a little and then he said we should go to a play room in another area since there is no male nudity or any sex allowed outside that area. We went to a small room and they kissed more and my wife was really shy and reserved. She told me it felt weird having me there in the room and asked me to let her sit with the guy so I went outside the room to give them some space. They were in there alone together for about half an hour and then came back out. My wife's hair was messed up and they both seemed happy. They kissed and then the guy left the club and we sat back down. The club closed at 1 and we left around 12. We stayed at a hotel Saturday night and my wife said they didn't have sex but they kissed and she sucked his cock and he got off but came in a kleenex in the room and then he licked her pussy and fingered her. She said it felt really good but she didn't finish. She was really turned on and we ended up having some really hot sex together that night and again in the morning. She said he wanted to fuck her but she said she wasn't ready yet but she really wanted to. It was weird standing outside the room knowing they were in there together. Sort of hot but sort of agonizing at the same time. She texted the guy Sunday and they want to meet again in two weeks. She thinks the pictures your friend took underneath you and your wife are the hottest thing she has seen and said she wants to try that but back at the hotel instead of at the club where there is not much privacy. She also said she feels weird if I am watching her getting fucked by another guy and is not sure if she is ready to go there yet or if she will want me to go out of the room to have a drink while they play around. I don't know what I want, both scenarios are hot but I had to tell somebody so sorry if I hijacked your story here. Is what we did normal for people on the first time or not?
I think what your wife did is very normal for her to want to be alone. I am the same way and can fully understand her feelings. I usually play alone for the same reason. I would say probably 50/50 for us of me playing with a guy in a closed separate room. I think I can be more spontaneous and willing to explore and do new things without fearing that my husband will judge what I am doing or get upset because I did something different. I hope you guys have fun and go for it again.

I hook up with the guy that wrote this thread, he is the one who encouraged me to get on here and write and helped edit and put my pregnancy story together for me. His wife and I have become good friends over the years and she is like me about seeing him with another woman. She only plays with him there and participating but she really prefers not to watch him with another woman and likes for him to play alone. If you ever get a chance to meet this couple don't miss out. They are both great and have really helped us figure all this out.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MilfMom For This Useful Post:

Tags
best man, daughter, mom mature mommy milf, sex hookup, sister, swinger, wife hotwife milf yum

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida

1m:00s