Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-01-2017, 04:09 PM

Thanked 5,732 Times in 294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT1982 View Post
Question for her, I know you are primarily into men but any stories you can share about being with another girl? I think it would be hot to read about you and one of your friends having some time together if you don't care to share the details.
Thought I would jump online and answer this for you. I don't understand guys interest in seeing two girls playing. I know it is popular but don't understand the attraction. I know a lot of girls who play with other girls solely because their husbands want them to. I don't think my husband has ever asked me to do anything I didn't express a strong desire to do myself including playing with other girls.

Have I? Yes, on several occasions over the years. In most cases I just don't get anything out of it in all honesty. I much rather would be with a guy and have a penis to play with.

There are two girls I have played with on multiple occasions over the years that I enjoy and will do again. Both are really good friends who I enjoy being with socially and can trust with any secret and share my life with openly. Both of them, like me, are married and prefer a man sexually. I guess it is our relationship that creates a bond where we can play and enjoy it. With them we enjoy passionate kissing and mutual oral play.

We are all three different in that none of us enjoy playing in front of an audience. We will kiss and make out in front of the guys but all of our intimate play time has been in private just one on one together. Usually when we are together we will put on a show and tease the guys but our play time together is just the two of us alone.

Here are a few pics of one of my friends I enjoy playing with. Before anyone asks, I have only done FF and never FFF or more.
Attached Thumbnails
Kiss during our pole dance.jpg   Showing off for the guys.jpg  

Teasing the guys.jpg  
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2017, 07:04 AM

Women don't realize the mental aspect of sex not only do men need the physical stimulation it needs to be mental also thus two women and all the other things if it would be possible for a women to be inside a mans head for 60 seconds they would understand
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hooch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2017, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
Women don't realize the mental aspect of sex not only do men need the physical stimulation it needs to be mental also thus two women and all the other things if it would be possible for a women to be inside a mans head for 60 seconds they would understand
I guess you are right, women have a way of thinking and processing and it is much different than men in regard to sex. Men are much more visual than women for the most part. My husband and boyfriend love looking at pictures of past encounters and it gets them excited. I look at the pictures and think I look fat and see my imperfections. Most my female friends think the same way for the most part.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2017, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
I guess you are right, women have a way of thinking and processing and it is much different than men in regard to sex. Men are much more visual than women for the most part. My husband and boyfriend love looking at pictures of past encounters and it gets them excited. I look at the pictures and think I look fat and see my imperfections. Most my female friends think the same way for the most part.
Chica you most definitely dont look fat in any picture, you are one hotttt piece of ass, if u dont mind me saying so!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mrpeelush For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2017, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpeelush View Post
Chica you most definitely dont look fat in any picture, you are one hotttt piece of ass, if u dont mind me saying so!
Thank you, a girl never gets tired of hearing that.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2017, 02:47 PM

My wife had a great time this weekend meeting some new friends. I sent this to her today to remind her of Saturday night. Maybe she will tell about it here ????? lol.
Attached Thumbnails
Memories.jpg  
Old 06-06-2017, 02:34 PM

Since my husband is wanting me to tell the story from this past weekend I will post it. I think he could tell it better since he probably remembers it much better than me. Well, when I get a few drinks sometimes I get a little horny and want lots of men. Saturday I was feeling really good and invited 4 other guys back to our room. Honestly I thought it was 3 but it was apparently 4 plus my husband.

I was innocently sitting and talking and a guy got up on the side of the couch and put his hard penis in my face and rubbed it on my face. It was a very nice penis so I started to suck him. As I am sucking the one guy my clothes are coming off and a dick is in my pussy. At some point we moved to the bed and from a little after 1 until after 5:30 that morning I had at least one penis inside me.

I would have denied this all but somehow there were pictures and videos of me participating fully and wanting more. For me the entire night is somewhat of a blur, I was having fun all night and after the party back at our room things went blurry. I didn't wake up until after 3 on Sunday and had cum in my hair and all over my body, pretty much everywhere. I asked my husband if we had sex and he just laughed at me and handed me his phone. He said I never climaxed but it was not from a lack of trying. I still insist I was a good girl and can't be held responsible for what I do when I am drunk.

I did have a lot of fun though, I paid for it on the trip home Sunday but Saturday was awesome. Probably be awhile before I do that again though.
Attached Thumbnails
01 Exploration time.jpg   02 Slow fuck.jpg  

03 Friends turn.jpg   04 anal creampie.jpg  

05 keeping it in.jpg   06 after shot.jpg  

07 Friends.jpg   08 Another friend.jpg  

09 Cum.jpg   10 BJ.jpg  

Old 06-07-2017, 03:17 PM

It looks like you had a lot of fun. I'll bet you are the hit of most parties you go to. 4 guys plus your husband means you had 5 men all fuck you Saturday night and it looks from the pics that you got it in your pussy, ass and mouth. Did you get any DP or DVP action? Looks like a lot of fun for everyone lucky enough to be there, I really need to find out where you guys go on weekends. LOL
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MT1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2017, 04:07 PM

Those close up pictures are really hot to see. Thank you for posting them for us to look at. We both hope to get to the point your at in this. Right now is is baby steps for us. Sent you a message, we are traveling the weekend of the 24th and will be in your area. we sent the details and contact information. Hope to hear back from you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2out4more For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2017, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT1982 View Post
I really need to find out where you guys go on weekends. LOL
Best kept secret on the internet

Actually we travel a lot, but staying home for a change this weekend. Unfortunately, with our travels we have let things around home go for too long and need a weekend to do things around the yard, pool and house before it all goes completely to hell. Maybe we need to just sell and get a maintenance free condo on the coast.

The wife has a story she wants to post from a few weeks ago but wants me to edit some image files from our home security cameras to post with the story. The room view is large and a 270 degree angle to get the entire room so she wants them cropped and edited to show detail. It is an HD 4K camera system that records up to 30 days of continuous video based upon motion so it has a lot of detail but I will zoom them in as close as possible to show what people want to view. Will work on them tonight while out of town and load them to our cloud account so she can have them tomorrow. I haven't seen the story she posted but know what she is writing about. It will be interesting to see when she gets it posted.

Tags
best man, daughter, mom mature mommy milf, sex hookup, sister, swinger, wife hotwife milf yum

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida

1m:00s