photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-18-2017, 12:53 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I have spent the last week not traveling and took a few days to relax and get some work done at home. Han seems to really feel comfortable walking up and talking to me. General conversation about work, yard and life. He's a very interesting person to talk with. He did ask me once if my wife had forgiven him for his intrusions. I said she had but was still reluctant to relax around our house. Had did mention that when he happens to see her in the yard to just speak. He said he almost did just that but was embarrassed so he did not. I told him nothing to be embarrassed about. We moved on in our conversation.

Now I will skip to Sunday. I decided to pull my boat out and prepare it for the summer. This includes a full detailing of boat and accessories. My wife and I discussed over lunch. Afterwards I went out and pulled the boat up the driveway into the sun. My wife comes out in her boat cleaning attire. Golf hat with ponytail out the back. Sunglasses. A large tank top tee shirt. Red bikini bottoms. No top under her shirt. The shirt extends almost past her butt. Standing, there is good side boob through the arm holes. Lean down or bend over, plenty of full tits or nipples exposed.

We started with emptying the boat and sorting all the gear. This took us past our first drink. I had the radio playing so I took every opportunity to sit and watch her tits or ass as she was working. I love watching her tits shake and move. As we were on our second drink/break enjoying the music, Han and his wife pull into their drive. We wave and they return the gesture. They go in their house so we continue.

We are not working. We consider this fun and a chance to spend time together. By this I mean if a good song comes on we sit and enjoy. At one point as she was on her hands and knees beside me I reach over and made her bikini a thong. She kept it that way. As you can tell I was very distracted. A few hours in we had the interior clean and drying. We are sitting in the chairs we unloaded having a few additional drinks talking when I said it would be better if she continued without the bottoms. She did not acknowledge my comment. Some time later she excused herself to the house. When she returned, as she walked up to me she raised the bottom of the shirt. She asked if this was better. Now all she has on is the shirt. I smiled and gave her a big hug with both hands on her bare ads.

Standing, it looked like before but a very slight bend and I get an eye full. She started teasing me by bending and putting her ass/pussy in my face as we worked cleaning skis, knee boards, ropes, etc... once I gave her ass a kiss as she did this. She said I would have to finish that if I did it again. We continued. Before starting on life jackets, floats, boat and trailer another break.

We are sitting talking and drinking. Our backs are to Hans house so we never saw him until he spoke. He startled us both. I stood and welcomed him. I also got in the boat and turned down the music. I look and my wife is sitting with leggs crossed and arm across her chest sipping on her drink as Han and I talk. I get out and bring another chair around inviting Han to visit. My wife is looking at me over her glass with huge eyes that are saying what the hell.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 05:31 PM

Continued......

At first Han declined to sit, not wanting to intrude. I said no problem that we are spending the day relaxing cleaning our boat and accessories. Standing, he said he wanted to come over and tell me how much he enjoyed our conversations this week. He said he only has long conversations on the telephone and he really enjoyed talking in person. I told him that I enjoyed them also and please sit. He sat.

My wife is between us. Legs crossed, arm across tits, sipping her drink. Other than the initial hello she is saying nothing. Han knows nothing about boats but was well versed on the motor and outdrive. We discussed. The whole time my wife said nothing. She reaches over and hands me her empty glass. First words she spoke. Please get me a "better" refill. I head to the house. I look out and they are talking so I stall. After some time I head out. I hand her the drink and Han a bottle water. They are discussing plants. My wife starts drinking and I see sideboob. I am not paying attention to their discussion of plants.

My wife told me later that Han had apologised for intruding on her privacy. She said that she accepted his apology but that she did not want anyone knowing her business or get pictures taken. He said he was extremely embarrassed for his actions and would never do anything such as that. She said that he admitted watching for some time and that his wife does not know. She said she told him about Mr John happening up on her but he made it no big deal. He said that's what I told him. He said he would like to treat his whole embarrassing intrusion as no big deal also. They agreed.

As she continued to drink I got a look at sideboob each time so they could have been discussing my death and I would not have known. She finished her drink and as they were discussing her water garden and appropriate plants she had to excuse herself to the house. As she stood both of us saw her bare ass till she pulled the shirt down. She headed inside. I asked Han if everything was ok. He said yes that she was a forgiving lady. He asked if he should leave. I asked why. He said he was not aware that she was only wearing her shirt and does not want to cause any additional discomfort. I said he would have to ask her.

As she was walking towards us I could see she had replaced her bikini bottoms but no top. I stood and as I passed I said Han has a question. I fully expected my wife to be alone when I returned but no. They were in deep horticulture conversation. She was making no attempt to cover or prevent her top from moving. Not sure on Hans side but I got plenty of sideboob and the occasional areola/nipple view from the arm hole. I finally suggested that we continue with our task. Han offered to help.

He and my wife continued their conversation as they cleaned floats and lifjackets. There were too many views of her tits to mention so needless to say Han helped her the whole time. My wife and I had a few additional drinks by the time we took a break for everything hanging to dry. All we had left was to clean the outside of the boat and trailer. As we were sitting my wife had to adjust her top for the right nipple was trying to escape. She was feeling her drinks because she didn't notice the other hundred times. She adjusted and apologized to Han. He said please do not apologize I am at your home there's no need. I was also feeling my drink. I said yes, that I've been having a difficult time focusing watching you clean. She blushed and smiled. Not any smile. That smile she has when she is teasing.

She acted embarrassed, she said what do you mean. I said we would have finished in half the time if we were not looking at your boob and ass. She said you can not see that. I said not now but I remember earlier. Han asked somewhat uncomfortably if he should leave. I said no that I was only pointing out that the view was very nice and distracted you from our work. Han said that the view was encouraging him. We laughed. My wife asked him if he was uncomfortable that she can put on her top if he is. This is as fast as I have heard him respond. He also speaks perfect English but not this time. He said that he did not want her to ever feel like she has to do anything different around him that she would not do otherwise and if he ever made her feel uncomfortable to let him know.

Feeling my drink I said, well you must have made her a little self conscious. My wife looked at me smiling asking what do you mean. I said, we saw your bare ass when you got up and returned with your bottoms on. My wife said OMG, our neighbor has seen enough of me now that he wouldn't care to see more. Silence. I waited and responded, well I wouldn't mind if you were back to the original attire. Han said that if would be fine for him also. My wife stood and went inside.

I asked Han if he was ok. He smiled and said that he was far better than ok. I said if my wife comes out in the t-shirt she will tease him relentlessly. He did not believe me. I said after so many drinks she does not care and finds it fun to tease me and anyone around. He still was not sure I was telling the truth. I said if you feel that she is too much feel free to make up an excuse to go home. He said if he went home now it was a wonderful day so he can not imagine her teasing him too much. We started talking about the boat.

Not long my wife came back she held the hem of the shirt down. As she sat I could tell the bottoms were gone. I asked anyway. She said she removed the bottoms. She looked at Han and asked if it made him uncomfortable. He said no. She uncrossed her legs but we could not see anything with the t-shirt in her lap. After we finished our drinks I suggested we was the boat and trailer. My wife stood holding the t-shirt in place. Skipping the get ready I suggested she do the rims and trailer. She said no. We started.

As she bent over to get her rag soapy I got a full on pussy view. Poor Han was in front. She started at the middle. Just a hint of ass showing from behind. As we progressed we got several shots of ass as she reached up but would pull it back down after. Han was on her right washing and me at the back of the boat. I hear Han ask her to wet his rag please. My wife takes it from him and turns to the soap bucket and bends over submerging the rag. Han is standing there staring. He has a perfect behind view of her pussy. She stand adjust her shirt and hands him the rag as if nothing happened. He did this several several times as well as I did.

Another occurrence was at the front of the boat. Han suggested since he's so short he was the lower and she do the top. Mental picture. Han squatted washing low. My wife standing washing high. His face is a foot or so away from my wife pussy. The t-shirt is lifted with her extension. He is washing while head turned looking at her blonde strip and bare pussy. I am rock hard watching. This goes on for awhile. At some point I hear my wife ask Han if she is making him uncomfortable with her nudity. He said not at all.

Now I will skip past the incidental flashing and exposures. Plenty of tit, ass and pussy. The only full on pussy was from behind when extended on tiptoes or bent over the bucket.
Old 05-18-2017, 07:20 PM

So glad that your wife and Han had that little chat and worked things out. A little alcohol and a little nudging by you and Han probably saw a whole lot more of your wife than he expected to. I would say she's back to her old self and now has a neighbor she can tease as she pleases.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 06:46 AM

Love reading your updates. And I wish I was your neighbor. Your. Wife has the perfect attitude about her body and nudity. You are one lucky man. Keep the good times stories coming.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oramac For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 05:04 PM

After reading my update I would like to add some context. Han was a gentleman the whole time. He never openly stared if my wife was looking or talking. He actions were way more controlled than mine would have ever been. He never spoke about her exposures to this point and was very casual as the day progressed. I mean to the point that she thought her exposure was not appreciated. I'll get to that....

I left off with a wrap up of cleaning the exterior of the boat. We call a break to allow all to dry in the sun. Han excused himself to check on his wife. I told him i appreciated his help. He said he had something he wanted us to try and would return. I moved the chairs directly behind the boat in the shade of a tree. My wife wanted sun. She had me place several towels on the swimdeck of the boat so she could get sun. The angle from the chairs for visual gratification was poor. So I placed a block extension under the front of the boat. This moved the angle down so I had a nice visual when seated.

While we were sitting and having a drink my wife mentioned how casual Han was and did not seem to appreciate her exposures. She said he didn't seem to respond to her teasing. I mentioned the many occasions I witnessed and how he was staring at her pussy as he was squatted and she was extended washing the front of the boat. She decided she was going to have to pay more attention.

By this, my wife likes to see a reaction. When she is exposed or teasing she is happier when she can see a reaction.

My wife was inside the house when Han returned. He was carrying a bottle. He sat beside me and explained that he got this bottle from home and has never tried it. I will try to write the make but it was a Japanese whiskey called haiaziki. Spelling and or pronunciation may be off but it was a whiskey. I said i thought he did not drink. He said he is not a drinker but has on occasions. I asked if this was an occasion. He smiled and said he checked on his wife and she was going to take a nap so he told her he was going to continue to assist me. Smiling he said that this would definitely qualify as an occasion. My wife returned, as I passed her I said I'm going to get Han a glass and some ice.

I returned with two glasses, one for Han and one for me. My wife was content with her drink. As I approached my wife was leaning with her thighs against the swimdeck talking. The t-shirt just hung low enough to cover. I placed a small cooler between two chairs and we sat as he told me what he knew of the whiskey. He poured us a couple shots over the ice. I let him taste first. He made a grimace but struggled to not. I asked how it taste. He said strong. I tasted and he was not kidding. It has a strong flavor and aftertaste. My wife made fun of our faces after the second sip.

As we drank and talked about the whiskey I was looking at my wife. From a sitting position I could almost see her pussy. She was leaning with her thighs against the deck and feet crossed talking. This was some strong whiskey. Han reached for the bottle and poured a generous flow over his ice. I said for a man who drinks on occasion you better slow down. He smiled and said it's an acquired flavor. I laughed and said I was still working on acquiring that flavor. We continued talking and my wife finally turned and folded the towel on the swimdeck. As she did this we got a nice view of two or three inches of flashing ass. She turned and sat on the towel facing us.

I looked at Han, raised my glass and said salute for occasions to have a drink. He raised his glass and we toasted with him staring. The view we had was my wife sitting and the t-shirt covering her blonde strip on her lap but a nice view of her bare lips between her legs. As she sipped her drink she asked what was that about. Han answered. He said I was referring to today being an occasion for me to have a drink. She knew what I was meaning but she said why today. Han was quick and smooth. As he held his glass up he said to new friends and trust. We all lifted our glasses and drank. She again waited a second and asked about trust. Han is now filling his glass with ice and pours whiskey over the ice. I again say you better be careful I'm still nursing my first. He smiled and said acquired taste.

He then said trust, as your friend that he can always be trusted and keep our private matters private. My wife smiled and said that she is glad to hear him say that he is a friend and can be trusted. She said that she will not question him again. She then told him that she has friends that come over to tan nude by our pool and would like to keep their activities private. He agreed. My wife told him it was ok to watch if he wanted. He smiled and tanked her for believing him. She is now sitting in her favorite position. She scooted back and is sitting Indian style. Her ankles and feet block our view. The t-shirt is covering her strip and we can see the beginning of her slit. Han being shorter I don't think he could see that.

As we talked I am working on my second drink I tell Han that my wife may want to try his whiskey once to at least say she has been there done that. She immediately said sure and sets her drink down and leans back on that hand. By leaning back he will have a full view of her pussy. He stands up and says that the drink has his lips numb. He takes two steps and is looking down between my wife's legs. She is holding out her hand for his glass and her did not acknowledge this. She gives him several seconds to take in the view and interrupts his trance clearing her throat. He startled an apology handing her his glass. As she takes a sip her returns to staring at her pussy. She says a loud yuck and hands him the glass. He returns to his chair.

As we visited, the shade we were in moved so we are all in the sun. My wife said it would be nice to work on my tan, I feel like I'm wasting this opportunity. We were both standing in front of my wife and she had changed positions several times giving us fantastic views to study her pussy. Han is feeling his drink. I am nursing my second glass. He is drinking his, well I'm not sure but the bottle was down by a quarter. He said please don't let his presence prevent her from doing as she wants. He said this in an almost begging tone. She laughed and said no, that she did not want someone to happen by and see her. Before I could respond Han said don't you worry I will keep watch.

She responded that it's not traffic, I don't want your wife upset if she comes looking for you. Han smiled and said she will be asleep till this evening and will not come looking for him. She stood/stumbled and went to the console and turned the music on and lowered the volume. She climbed/stumbled back over as Han and I got great views of her pussy and ass. She stepped/stumbled off the swimdeck and stood looking at Han. I could tell from the uncoordinated movements she was feeling her drinks so I knew she was on full tease. Looking at him she said are you sure you are ok if I tan? Han raised his glass and said another occasion to have a drink followed by yes.

She turned and unfolded the towel and spread it across the deck. Walked over to her beach bag and put on her sunglasses and got her ear buds and plugged into her phone. Placed a rolled towel on one end of the towel. She turned to Han and said last chance. He took another drink and stood in place. She reached down and in one movement took the shirt off. She is standing facing Han completely naked. He is short. His eyes barely pass the height of her tits. She stands facing him with the shirt in her hand and he is staring at her nipples. He then looks up and down never past her pussy or above her tits. She looks at me smiles and looks back at Han. He never saw her look at me. She gives him a few more seconds. She then said are you done yet. Han says almost. She adjust her position and puts her hand on her hip. After another long ten seconds he said yes I'm done.

She sits on the swimdeck. Places the ear buds in her ears and lays face down. Han and I sit. As he drinks I refill number three and make a mental note to no more or I will be too drunk.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:59 PM

As we sit and talk we are looking at generous sideboob and her ass. Han is really feeling his liquor. Talkative. I asked if he was pulling my leg about drinking as I held the bottle up showing how much was missing. He said maybe a little but his wife does not like him drinking. He said that's another reason he was not worried about her showing up because he said that he told her he was going to have me try some whiskey. I told him it does not taste like the whiskey I know.

Han brought up that he finds my wife very attractive. I said thanks and I do also. He asked if she was a nudist. I said to an extent maybe she is but that she likes to be comfortable around the house. He asked about friends around the pool. I explained each and all. I told him he is fine to come over when it's my wife outside but not when her friends are over. He understood. We discussed many things and he was very inquisitive. We got onto other subjects, mainly about cars and trucks. I stood and walked to the side of our detached garage to let some processed liquor out. I look over and Han is at the side of the boat deck standing looking between my wife's legs. I finish and ask as I'm walking over how was the sight. He said beautiful.

He asked if he could do the same as I did rathrrr than walk to his house. I said sure that we can change positions. I walk to his position and look. My wife had her legs apart and it was a perfect view. Han was walking like a drunk. I mean he leaned left and walked left he leaned right and walked right. So now I know Han was drunk. I couldn't tell really until then. Now the funny part. I'm looking at my wife's pussy and rather walk left to where I went Han walked two steps off our driveway directly in front of my wife. Rather than unzip his shorts, he drops them to his feet. He steps forward leaving his shorts on the ground and he is commando. He starts peeing. I wiggle my wife foot. She lifts her head and looks back at me. I nod towards Han. She looks at him. She then lifts up and is watching him pee prepped up on her elbows.

He is hold his shirt up with a drink in his hand and his other hand to his side. Bare ass towards us. He took awhile to complete. He turns around still holding his shirt. As he was reaching for his shorts, my wife still propped on her elbows said, "so Han, I guess you needed sun on your backside too". He jumped in his shorts pulling them on spilling his drink. After he had pulled them up my wife resumed her position. I sat down. Han weaved his way back. He sat down and started to apologize. I laughed before he could continue. He said he didn't feel the liquor till he started to walk. He decided rather than unzip he would unbutton and unzip to prevent peeing on his shorts. His shorts slipped out of his hands and hit the ground. I am rolling laughing at him. He is laughing telling me. He said he's not overly endowed so he stepped out of his shorts, again to prevent peeing on them. We laughed our drunk asses off telling and retelling. He did say he did not realize my wife was watching. I confessed and told him i shook her foot and showed her his drunk walk. We again laughed over and over.

My wife, tired of hearing us, said that she would appreciate if I would apply sunscreen on her back. I got up and she only had the spray sunscreen in her bag. I started spraying at her shoulders. Han had got up and was at my side. I have to bend down to spray. Han asked if I minded him spraying. So I did not think other than sure. Granted we were drinking. He continued from mid shoulders down. You would have thought he was painting a car. He even had several sprays between her legs down her pussy. Hand on can brushing her thigh. I thought for sure she was going to say something.

I started rubbing it in on her shoulders and down her back. Again Han asked if he could assist. I thought better and said I better do it. I completed from shoulders to toes with several good rubs down her pussy. She arched during this so I gave the extras. Once complete we were moving back to our chairs when she said she needs her front now if I would assist. Han said we need a drink for this. My wife rolled over and her nipples were hard and tight. Han filled the glasses with ice and poured both to full. I thought holy crap. He handed me a glass and lifted his and said to good friends. We both took drinks. My wife asked for her drink to toast. She had a full one on the cooler. I handed it to her. She said friends and turned it up. She killed it. I asked if she was ok. She said I will be smiling.

She said she needed a minute so Han and I stood there talking. She got up and went into the detached garage. She also was weaving and walking. Han was going on and on about watching me rub in the sunscreen. He asked if he could spay again. I said that my wife can answer now. She came out weaving. She was good and drunk on purpose. Once she plopped down on the boat she said that's better. My lovely proper wife had just peed behind our garage. As she was settling in I said Han would like to apply the spray. She replaced her glasses and buds. She looked at Han and said are you going to be nice. Han said yes ma'am. She laid down and said "I don't care". Han pushed my arm and was moving his arm and hand like he was doing wax on wax off on the karate kid pointing at my wife. So I asked if Han could help rub in the spray. She raised her glasses and said only the non private areas. Han was grinning like a possum eating cheese.

She settles back down. She looks fantastic. Her nipples were hard and pointed. Her tan has faded so she is back to somewhat pale. So my drunk ass got lazy. I pulled the cooler over and sat down by her hip. I handed Han the spray and said you understood her conditions. He looked at me worried. I said stay away from her private areas. He nodded. He again sprayed her down like he was painting a car from shoulders to toes. I had to stand so he could go by so I stood watching. She had her legs open so her gave her pussy several sprays up and down. He looked at me and then started on her shoulders. Han not only was rubbing but giving a massage.

He went from shoulders to arms. My wife was in heaven. Her nipples even relaxed. He spent a lot of time on her shoulders and arms. As he moved down he stopped and stood up. He asked me where the private area started and stopped. I had no idea how to answer this in my drunk state. I asked my wife. She had to clear her throat to answer. She said boobs and vagina. Han shrugged his shoulders. I asked again. Laying down and she has noodle arms,

I will finish tomorrow
Old 05-20-2017, 08:40 PM

I believe I stopped with the wife noodling her arms. She said later that she felt really comfortable with Han. She also said that she felt like he did not pay much attention to her exposure. Once she adjusted her top so her nipple was partially exposed. When they stopped washing to talk she said he casually took notice of her exposure but kept eye contact mostly. Again she wanted to up the tease so the extra drinking. She did say that as Han was working her feet that the combination of the massage and alcohol she fell asleep.

She attempted to show us private areas but ended up slapping her tits satin these and vagina. She then put her arm over her head. Han took the spray and gave her another coat from head to toe. Also additional spray on her pussy. She now looks like someone was doing a poor job of body paint.

I will skip most of the application. He did get a little above the incline of her tits above and below but stopped. As he did her sides he took the opportunity to get relatively high on her side boob. I liked watching her tits move to his massage. He also stopped at the top of her sunscreen drenched trimmed blonde strip. We were talking about lakes he visited as a youth and some I had visited in comparison during this. He stopped talking and asked where private areas start referring to her bikini area. I was unsure so I said I guess as the mound descends. He smiled at this. He then pointed at her pubic strip. I shrugged and said well it's just trimmed hair and not very private.

Han started talking about another lake as he sat by her hip and started massaging her right hip. Rather than long strokes across her started small circles across. As he got to her strip he changed to tiny circles and went up and down her strip several times. He moved across her to her hip in larger circles. He never stopped talking. He continued back and repeated up and down her strip. He did this again. As he reached her strip on the return the second time he stopped the tiny circles and stopped talking. With the ends of his fingers he slowly rubbed up and down her landing strip several several times before saying her hair is soft and blonde. I didn't know what to say so I said nothing. He now has a small bit of area till he hits "private".

He starts small circles on her lower right hip as we continue talking. He works a little down her thigh then starts across. As he approaches the top of her "private area", smaller circles. He got very close to her slit as he crossed. He spent time on her left hip then back. This time the circle did cross the upper part of her pussy lips. I'm rock hard. I though he was going to cross again but didn't. He got up and started on her feet.. This is where she went to sleep.

He was a professional on feet and legs. When he was done he had left sunscreen on her pussy and on the inside of her thighs near her pussy. We started talking how we thought she was asleep. While we were looking at the sunscreen starting to run down her pussy. I said I guess I better get the rest done. Han said that he could finish her thighs. I smiled and asked if his drunk self could do it no touching. He seriously said that he could. I motioned him forward.

He started at he knee and massaged up. Right hand on the inside left hand outside of her leg. My shorts are giving away the wood I was sporting. When he worked his way back the sunscreen was gone from the inside of her thigh and also from the side of her pussy. He went back again. This time I watch closely and he was rubbing her lip with his finger but never on top. He did the same for the other side. She now has white sunscreen in an almost perfect strip down her pussy to her ass. She also has sunscreen across her chest that has run somewhat.

We are standing talking. I was feeling the liquor. I'm still on the same drink Han last made. He made himself another drink. The cooler was by her hip so as he made himself a drink I moved up to her shoulders to finish the sunscreen. Han had filled his glass up. I suggested that we move to the pool so my wife could lay in the shade. We agreed. I said I should get the rest done. I reached across and slowly massaged the sunscreen in her left tit. I got no reaction even when I tweeted her nipple and tugged it between my fingers. Han was watching intently as I did this. Alcohol took effect. I looked at Han. He had a full glass standing watching saying nothing. I said if you can kill your drink you can finish the sunscreen. He gave me a surprised look, paused and this little tiny man downed his glass in one drink. He laid his glass on the cooler and said I better sit. He sat by her right hip.

I walked back to her feet so I could lean on the boat. He did the same as I did. He rubbed the sunscreen into her tit . When done he continued, catching her nipple between his fingers and tugging as he kept massaging. As he finished he tweeked her nipple with a slight soft pinch and released. He turned around facing me and put his left hand on her mound below her strip. I said wait. He looked at me. I raised my hands and shrugged my shoulders said what. He removed his hand and said that he was going to finish. I was panicked. I said I meant the breast. He said he misunderstood and stood up. I am looking between her legs at the remaining sunscreen now just runs down her pussy. I shake my wifes leg by the toe. She does not move. I shake her again by the foot no reaction. Han said I believe she has fallen asleep. I said I think so.

Han was standing looking at her pussy. She only needs to open her legs a small bit to see her pussy. She has them quite open so not much is hidden. Since she was not with us I told Han that she was struggling teasing him because he didn't have any reactions. He smiled and said it took a lot of self control to not have a reaction because he did not want her to feel uncomfortable. I smiled inside. Earlier my wife had said it felt like she had Mr John back. That statement would be something he would say and I told Han that. Han asked if he had ever touched my wife. I answered yes. He asked everywhere. I said pretty much. Han said then please think of me as him. He added that my wife has been driving him crazy bending over in his face or having her pussy in his face as he worked or her nipples out or exposed as he worked. I had to agree that she had really tortured him for several hours along with agreeing to applying sunscreen.

I told him he could finish but that he could not penetrate her in no way. He looked like a five year old at Christmas. He agreed and sat by her hip. He asked if he could move her leg. I agreed. I thought he would move her leg out. Sitting he reached down and hand behind her knee pulled her right leg up. Her left leg is straight. Her right is bent at the knee and up. This caused her lips to part and I see sunscreen had made its way into all areas.

As Han again placed his left hand on her mound his fingers curled down the top of her pussy. I noticed again how tiny his hand was. From that position my fingers would have covered half her pussy. He moved his hand side to side across several times. Then, fingers together he slowly ran his hand down her pussy and back up. He did this move seven slow times, I counted. He is leaning across her thigh head over looking down at his work. He then opened his finger and had two on top her left lip his middle finger in her slit and the other on top her right lip. He slowly moved down her pussy keeping his fingers in place then back. He did this eight times, I counted. We are saying nothing. Han did not look up or over.

He was making sure he got every bit of sunscreen and a very close intimate view of my wife. After the eighth time I thought I was going for nine. The whole time he has not looked away. This time he had his middle two fingers in her slit separating her lips. He stops and spreads his fingers exposing a very wet pussy and very aroused wife. He holds her spread for a few seconds and returns to her mound. I look up from her pussy and he is looking at me. He finally says I believe in done. I say it looks that way. His hand is still in position. He ask, my I have one more look. I'm thinking wtf, what hasn't he seen. I say go ahead. He leans in further and slides his fingers down and opens her lips wider this time. His face is a foot over her. He rubs hs finger across her clit several times and reposition his fingers and opens her this time exposing her very wet opening. He moves his finger around the rim I'm not even sure, fifteen twenty times and slowly removes his hand.

I said holy shit Han, that was a little more than sunscreen. He said yes and it took a lot more self control. As he finished saying that, my wife said "good," startling us both.
Old 05-21-2017, 08:39 AM

Wow.....what an update! In reading this, Han was reminding me a lot of how Mr. John used to act too. It's not that he was ignoring your wife's tease, he was just exercising self control that can only come with age and wisdom. That same self control only frustrated your wife and made her up the ante in her tease. Yeah, Han is a cool customer.

Thanks for the play by play in your story too.....it's almost like I was there watching. Your wife had to have been totally turned by the time Han stopped rubbing on her tits and pussy though. As wet as she was, I'm sure it was more than sunscreen that he was rubbing back onto her. Please tell us there's more to this little tale.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 04:41 PM

I apologize for the length and detail but I thought this whole experience deserved it. I can now say that my wife was asleep up until Han started on her pussy. She said that woke her up and shocked her at the same time. She said that she actually thought about Mr John as Han was taking care of her sunscreen. I can say more as I complete.

When my wife responded Han stood up with wobbly legs. I said sorry we did not mean to wake you. She straightened her legs and said I don't think you tried too hard smiling. She asked if we could assist in helping her to the back to a recliner or sofa to sober up by the pool. Han had sat down on the cooler. I asked me or Han. She said either. I am drunk but fully functional. My wife in this condition has a mostly intact mind but dysfunctional body, noodle arms, legs and head. Han is sitting facing my wife and his back to me saying nothing. I assume he is just staring at her nipples. I ask Han if he could assist her while I load everything in the boat that's scattered about. He stands and agrees.

My wife is five foot eightish. Han is lucky to be five foot so I am looking forward to seeing this. I start loading accessories over into the boat. Han is assisting my wife to a sitting position. They look like a comedy routine. She gets into a seated position with assistance and as Han attempts to help her stand she rolls on her side laughing so the process starts again. From the look of the bottle and as little as I consumed I think Han had almost half the bottle. He fell onto my wife on several occasions. Not on purpose. He is struggling also. I could go over and get her by the pool in no time but I continued to pick up. I finish loading the boat with the chairs remaining. I load one chair. Han is sitting by my wife. He is holding her in a sitting position legs off the back deck. Her left arm over his shoulders around his neck leaning.

Down to one chair they are still sitting the same talking and laughing. This is a good ten minutes later. I ask Han if he needed some help. My wife asked Han, you don't need help do you. Han who looked like he was resting said I think I can help you. I said good I'll get the gate when and if you make it. They have a long walk. I had pulled the boat half way up the driveway. I take the chair and move it half way to the gate in the shade. I go inside and make me a small drink of MY liquor. I use the restroom and head out. As I walk out I see they made it to where the chairs were sitting previously. My wife is laughing sitting on the pavement. Han is laughing pulling on her hands to help her stand.

I grab the chair and turn it facing them and say this is all on you Han. He stands still holding one hand smiling. He said this would be easy if sober as he stumbles. They come up with a plan. He will help by lifting behind. Han bends down a hand under each arm and lifts. No good. He squats down with his chest against her back arms under and a hand covering each nipple. They stand stumbling together. Once they are standing in place Han moves back under her arm beside her. He walks her all the way to the gate. His arm is too short to reach all the way around so his fingers are just touching sideboob.

As they go through the gate I close it and they are both in a flowerbed that lines the walkway. I help Han up first I then lift my wife. She is covered in mulch from the bed sticking to sunscreen. We are all laughing now. I walk her to the pool steps. We sit down on the second step laughing as mulch is swirling into the pool. I get up and ask Han to sit with her so I can get towels. I go inside and get towels from the laundry room. As I pass the kitchen window I look out. Han is sitting on my wife's left in the water on the second submerged step. My wife is on the same step but lying back, left hand on Hans back and right hand on the handrail.

I watch as Han splashes water across her chest washing the dirt. As I got her out of the flowerbed I assisted in getting dirt/mulch in the sunscreen on her chest. I stop and watch. My wife is floating more than sitting because I see her legs straight. Now I see no debris or dirt on her chest but she continues laying back head on the first step. Han is now playing with her tits. He is making a motion like wiping but stops and squeezes. He then starts playing with her nipple. He does the same on both tits. I watch him for several minutes. I decide to visit the restroom first as I see him return to her other tit and nipple.

I take my time. I go to the restroom. I also go to the bedroom and change into dry shorts. I then go through the garage and take the remaining chair to the boat and return the cooler to the garage. Now I had given them a good amount of time to "clean". I finally open the door loudly and exit. Han is sitting in the same position and my wife floating in her same position.

Here's what my wife said. When I went inside Han splashed her chest so she splashed him slipping from the step. She then held the handrail and Hans back holding in place but floating. Han laughed saying he was getting the dirt off her chest. My wife took this as an opportunity. She told Han to go ahead. She said he splashed water onto her chest a few times and started wiping. She said he then started to squeeze each tit and play with her nipples. She was again in heaven. The water had sobered her up and there's one sure way to get to my wife, good nipple work. She said when I didn't come right back, Han stopped the pretend cleaning and was working her tits and nipples.

She said after what felt like an hour she was getting very aroused. She said Han was really good with her nipples and that she was squirming underwater. She opened her eyes and Han had a nipple between his thumb and index finger and his face two inches from her nipple. She asked if he needed glasses. Han looked at her smiling and said no he can see fine. He had released her nipple and had lifted her tit holding it. She asked smiling, am I clean now. He moved back to her nipple slowly/softly pinching. Han said he guessed she was and sat up releasing her nipple.

She said she was aroused beyond belief. She told Han that she had to sit in the flowerbed. Han said yes he did too. She then scooted onto the step and took her hand from his back. She said she pretended to struggle acting like she was slipping off the step as she "tired" to "clean" herself. Han pulled her onto the step. My wife said Han got the hint and with a coy drunk smile, he said if you need to prop your hand on my back I could make sure you are clean. My wife responded sarcastically with, that would be great.

She laid her head back and tried to open her legs but they kept floating together. She bent her right leg and planted her foot on the bottom. She took her left leg, bent her knee and wedged her foot between Hans feet. She said this was the first time she realized how tiny his hands were.

I'm either in the restroom or bedroom killing time. I kick myself for not watching this unfold. I have asked my wife hundreds of questions so that's how I got details.

She said he first ran his fingers on each side of her pussy to her ass. He did this several times. My wife said instead of an open hand on his back she has a fist full of shirt. He then ran his middle two fingers from the top of her slit to her ass four or five times. She said her clit was so sensitive that each time he got close she inadvertently lifted or pushed against his finger for more stimulation. She did not think Han was getting the hint. On his last cleaning stroke she guessed he was done. He stopped at her clit and started small rapid circles. She said her mind was racing. She wanted to orgasm so bad and he was quickly getting her there.

She said at some point she must have let out a louder moan than intended because he stopped and asked if this was ok. She said that she wanted to say hell no why did you stop. But all that came out was a ummmhuuu. He went back to his small circles on her clit but slower. She again said she wanted to tell him so badly to go faster and harder. She then started pushing her pelvis at his hand. Now she is pushing so hard on his leg with hers she realized her front is out of the water. With her pussy out of the water she said she opened her eyes and looked down. Han had his left hand between her legs doing the work and his right leg had her left leg up and out of the water. His face was maybe an inch above her left nipple and his eyes were closed.

She said she then laid her head back closing her eyes again. She said that she was ready to explode and was really trying to get more pressure by pushing into his hand. Han got the wrong signal. According to my wife, he must have took her pushing her pussy against his hand as a signal. He stopped his circles and started short strokes down her pussy to her opening then back up with her clit between his fingers. She said each time down felt great and she lift to meet the stroke. After two or three times he slowly went down. When he reached her opening he slid his middle finger in. She said it shocked her at first and she pulled back.

He immediately removed it and kept the same motion to her clit. He repeated. She said after several times she couldn't resist any longer and when he inserted his finger she pushed against his hand sliding his middle finger completely in. My wife's words now. She said she thought she would get more but his finger was tiny and the more she pushed nothing more followed. He continued until she said he inserted two fingers. This was the ticket. She said as he started she pushed and both finger drove home completely. She said he didn't move so she rocked her hips. He got the message and using both fingers slid in and out faster and faster.

My wife was now arching her pelvis to this motion and Han was working his fingers in her pussy. She said she was moaning and looking for release. She opened her eyes looked down at the action and her tit was brushing the side of Hans cheek as he focused on his current task. Again wife's words. She said she is just hanging at the edge of her orgasm and couldn't get further. As she saw her nipple brushing Hans cheek she said and i quote, "Han", no response. "Han", louder, no response. "HAN", he looks at her slowing. All she said was "nipple" while looking at her nipple.

Han continued but took her left nipple in his mouth. This was it, as he was working his fingers and mouth my wife had an explosive orgasm. She locked her pussy down on her fingers and held him there. He continued working her nipple in his mouth till he pushed his face into her tit grunting. After a few seconds to regain her composure Han still had a finger in my wife's pussy and her nipple in his mouth but not moving. She said he was just laying on her tut with her nipple in the side of his mouth. She again had to say Hans name twice to get his attention. He removed his finger and released her nipple. He sat up and my wife said he looked flush.

After several seconds of silence, my wife and Han are sitting on the step. She asked if he is ok. He said that he is good but was worried that he went too far in his current state. She asked him what he meant. He said he may have taken advantage of her in her drunk state and his drunkenness is no excuse. My wife gave him a hug as best she could. She told him that she had teased him to the point she needed to have a release and that he provided her a great release. She said he perked up. As they talked, he said you know I had an orgasm also. My wife was surprised. She is now floating talking. He said that right after she requested him to put her nipple in his mouth he started. My wife was in disbelief. He said he remembers taking her nipple in his mouth then he was cumming. Sounds strange but she was excited that her tits caused him to premature lose it. She questioned him about her tits and why. He answered all. His responses obviously make him a boob man. He showered her with compliments.

She told him that he had her nipple in his mouth a long time. He said that he probably did but he can not recall. She sat upright and on the first step. Han is on the second. She asked if he would like to have another chance to remember this time. She said he reached over lifted her tit and took her entire nipple in his mouth sucking it slowly as he pulled back relaesing it. When he was done she asked if he will remember that. He smiled and said how about the other. She said she turned and faced him. He did the same except he used more lounge before pulling back and releasing.

I am still not there. She sat back down on the second step. They talked about casual conversation. Then I came back.

I know this sounded like it was a thirty minute process but all this transpired in maybe ten minutes without me knowing till later.

I will wrap up shortly.
Old 05-22-2017, 08:13 PM

So here's the wrap....

I come outside and they are sitting talking and laughing. The water helped sober both. My wife ended the afternoon soon after I arrived. Shower and bed. Han was still drunk.

We sat outside talking. He asked me more questions about my relationship with my wife and I did the same about his. He admitted to being a player in his early and mid marriage. He said his wife is a very good wife but that he enjoys some excitement in his later years where she prefers a very tranquil existence. We discussed our families in detail and the relationships.

Several takeaways I got. Han was very excited to have met us. He was looking and or needing a friend. He wants more excitement in his life rather than out to eat once a week with his wife. To the grocery once a week with his wife and church on Sunday with his wife.

After an hour or so of talking Han decided he was ready to head home. After spending most of the week talking to him daily and after Sunday I told him he was welcome to drop by any time. I also said as long as my wife and I are alone he is welcome over to visit. He said he wished he could extend the same invite. I told him i understood. Also, I told him i am sure my wife feels the same because she spoke fondly of him throughout the day. He almost skipped home as i backed the boat in the detached garage.

When I went inside my wife was naked on the bed. As we fondled and played with each other she relayed the occurrence I missed. I ended up having to have two sessions because the first was way too fast. I got too wound up from her details. I continued to get details all week. Now for this week.

School is wrapping up. We are all going in different directions. My wife is continuously buying plants and spending her afternoons gardening then pool. One day Han accompanied her to her favorite garden center and spent the afternoon assisting in getting her water garden and surrounding area in shape. I come home that afternoon and they are having drinks talking by the pool. Both dirty and look like they have rolled in dirt and sweat.

I ask my wife how they are getting along. She says that he is a very good friend. They both enjoy being outside and he has only mentioned being available for tanning help a couple of times during the week. They did discuss the happenings of last Sunday. She said they are building a friendship and she is enjoying the attention. She also said after they were working in the yard the first day, Han noticed she was wearing a bra. He let her know again that he is harmless and a friend. He said she does not need to change anything she does for him. She said she had her bra on to go to the garden center and was too excited to get started to think about a bra or no bra.

Later this past week I was out of town and my wife sent me a picture of Han holding a rake and her holding a shovel. It had a caption saying gardening friends. I get home early Friday. My wife and Han had trimmed all the hedges and weeded the beds. They are both in the pool. My wife in a blue bikini and Han wearing shorts and a t-shirt. After he left, my wife had to tell me that Han had offered to apply sunscreen. She took the opportunity to let him know that she has allowed him to see her intimately and she has only seen his butt and penis from a distance drunk. He was really reluctant but my wife stayed persistent. They made an agreement. He had to remove his shorts, Han seems to enjoy commando, and walk up the steps around the pool, onto the diving board and jump in.

He did as instructed. My wife said that she understood his reluctance. She described his penis as very, very small. After he had put on his shorts she had to sit on the side of the pool and allow him to see her intimately. She said she sat on the edge of the pool and pulled her suit to the side. He swam over and gave her a thorough visual inspection. He asked to touch she declined. That was that nothing else said. I worked half day Saturday. I arrived home and my wife was gone. Han was working in his yard. I asked if he wanted to drop by for a drink later. Since weather look like rain we decided Sunday.

Yesterday was a beautiful day. Sunny and hot. When we got home from church I asked our plans. I had said nothing to my wife. She said I thought we were spending the day with Han by the pool. I asked how she knew. Han had text her the day before. She had sent him a text saying twenty minutes pool. She started making our drink container. I asked if she was going for drunk. She said no but a few to relax. I set up the chairs and tables. Cooler by the bar then music.

My wife comes out in her red cover-up. She sets her place with towel pillow drink and book. I head in and change into swim trunks. I come back and we have a snack at the bar talking. Han walks up. I say well you are now family. Puzzled he says ok. I said you came over and to the pool without going through the house. He pulled out his phone and read a text saying just come through the side gate when you are ready. I laugh and say see you are family.

We eat a snack, and talk. As we are wrapping up conversation and readying to get to the pool, Han ask my wife if she will need assistance applying her sunscreen. She looks at me smiling and said I am sober. My husband my want to assist me sober. I pour her a second drink and say I can watch. She did not take a drink. She walked to her chair pulled her cover-up over her head. She was topless with my favorite white bikini bottoms. She put the cover-up on the back of the chair reclined the back and sat down. As I was about to say something about the bottoms she said I guess I don't need these if it's just us.

She just pushed them to the ground rather than untying them giving us a nice rear pussy shot. Now I'm adding this because she is sober. One drink only. She is very comfortable with Han now. Han is at the bar getting himself a drink. I ask her what she's going to do. She smiles and asked if I'm jealous. I bend down and tweek her nipple as I kiss her saying absolutely.

Han came up with drink in hand. I ask him if he is going to get as drunk as before. He says never again. Took him three days to recover. We all laugh as he gives us his recollection of the three days. My wife asked Han if he would like to assist. He stepped up to my naked wife ready to work. She handed him a tube of sunscreen and rolled over. I will skip through the details. He was again very attentive and gave her a massage along with application. I was in the pool at her feet so I have a birdseye view . As he was working on her legs I ask her to open her legs so I can see. She does just that.

This time I'm also stone sober. I watch as Han worked his way up and over her pussy. He applied sunscreen from asshole to as far down her pussy as he could get on her stomach. He spent additional time rubbing in around her now visablly aroused pussy. Upon competition we sit and talk. I drink my one drink but no refill. Fifteen or twenty minutes later my wife rolls over. I ask her if she would like for me to help. She lifts her glasses and said I believe Hans got this down. I get into position at the foot of her chair.

Han starts at her shoulders he spends a generous portion of time applying sunscreen to her tits and nipples. I did not see too much play with the nipples. He must have been nervous this time everyone sober. He never looked at me. Me did spend a few extra minutes playing on her blonde strip. Now why I added this even though repetitive. She finished her drink as Han was standing to go to her feet. She asked him for a refill. As he headed to refill, she looked at me and whispered that she was getting aroused. I smiled. She said quote "I'm going to see if he reacts to me as he touches my pussy". I whispered how. She started to answer but Han was headed back.

He handed her her drink. She took a sip and said I had to wipe my chest I spilled his drink. You want to reapply. He sat down facing her. She reclined back. This stone he quickly reapplied and was spending additional time on bee very erect nipples. At one point He looked at me and I smiled and nodded. He then went to work massaging her breast and giving her nipples plenty of attention, lightly pulling, twisting and pinching. She was letting out a few moans to acknowledge his work and voice her pleasure.

Now for why I'm being repetitive. One we are sober. Two my trunks are at my knees and I'm stroking to this. He stops to our dissatisfaction. He then starts on her feet. She has one foot on the ground and one in his hand and has a very wet and swollen pussy staring at us.

Skipping ahead. He completed his work. Now he is back to her left hip. She asked if her legs were far enough apart. Again he has tiny hand and at the width she had her legs he could fit a hand and a half. He said she's fine. She said here. She put one foot off on each side and opened her knees. Now she is stretched and open completely. Obviously very aroused and wet.

Han started down one side then the other. My faces is inches off the end of the chair. I look like I'm waiting in a gift to pop out. He works both side then the middle. He no longer is applying sunscreen. He is applying her juices. She is wet beyond wet. He starts running his middle fingers side to side over her clit. She is lifting to meet him. He looks at me. I nod. He starts small fast circles. He ass is off the chair to meet him. He continues and starts his short strokes to his fingers over her opening. She is squirming and lifting as she moans. I am stroking to beat the band. Then as he slides down he enters her with his two middle fingers at once. She lifts and he is completely in. He holds his fingers in as she is lifting helping him finger her. He starts finger fucking her slowly then faster.

She is fucking his hand too. I am stroking away. She is moaning loudly when he leans back and over and takes her nipple in his mouth and starts pulling and sucking. I get a few strokes at this and shoot my load in the pool. As I gain my senses he is still finger fucking her faster and working her nipple in his mouth. She explodes. She makes a slight scream and starts shaking. He stops his hand with fingers burrowed. I know my wife has a death grip on them as she orgasms. He continues on her nipple and collapsed face first in her tut.

After a few seconds her slides his extremely sticky fingers out and releases her nipple. My wife is breathing like she just ran a marathon. After a couple of minutes Han stands. My wife asked him to turn. He faces her and he has a wet spot on the front of his shorts.

We all get in the pool. After awhile the event wore off and we spent the afternoon enjoying the weather and pool and company.

Now I do not think my wife will ever allow Han to have sex. I think they have found a happy ground. He has not mentioned sex to either of us but I asked my wife and she said no. I plan on manipulating the events soon enough and if I get a different outcome I will post otherwise if this is the extent then I will post anything we have different.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife