Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Haha, what a stupid man.
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2013, 10:19 AM

I want to be 'stupid' like that.
Old 09-26-2013, 11:08 AM

Thanked 3,907 Times in 216 Posts
Default I unintentionally did the tricking....kind of

Went on a couples weekend to a rental cabin. My buddies wife got pretty drunk and started talking about how she was bisexual in college. She started kind of flirting with my wife etc....Mostly just playing with her hair etc...her husband went to bed and the girls started feeling my wifes boobs. My wife wasn't really down with doing much more than kissing the other girl. She said that's kind of flirty fun but I don't want to literally hook up with her. The girl was very pushy and she convinced my wife to let her go down on her. At this point we were all drunk. I stepped in and told her my wife just isn't interested. We went to bed and started fucking with my wife on top. The girl came into the room and started licking my cock and her pussy as we had sex. I got up and went and told my buddy that I am going to be in the room for this to keep an eye on things, and that he's welcome as well since his wife is in there too. I explained that my wife is drunk and I don't want her to do something she would regret. He rolled over and said he was too tired and he's sure I'll keep an eye on them. I went back into the room and she was going down on my wife. I started kissing my wife and fingering the girl at the same time. I got under my wife and she layed on her back on top of me. I fucked my wife while the girl licked her pussy. Because of the position my dick kept popping out. Every time it did the girl would blow me for a few seconds. and I fucked her from behind while she did so. Finally I started to come and the girl pulled my cock out of my wife and started swallowing my cum. Then she went right back to toung fucking my wife. I kind of slid out from under her and watched and played with her pussy for a while. We ended up messing around for over 2 hours. My wife never went down on her but I fucked the girl, and my wife another time, and got my dick sucked from both of them at one point. What a night.
Old 09-27-2013, 11:54 AM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecleaner View Post
He rolled over and said he was too tired
How tired do you have to be to choose sleep over a threesome/foursome????
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2013, 11:53 AM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 133 Posts

I would never film something for someone I had not
I had not vetted as a solid friend. I love to fuck other women but not at all costs. Great stories though.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:54 AM

I would never film something for someone
I had not vetted as a solid friend. I love to fuck other women but not at all costs. Great stories rhough.
Old 10-29-2013, 08:08 AM

this actually happened to me and my wife, April, on vacation at a resort in mexico. We spent 5 days vacation back this spring at a nice resort were we had met a nice couple I will call Don and Cheryl, both in the late forties. They had told us they were from Joplin Missouri.

An attractive couple Don was very athletic with dark brown hair that kept in shape by running. Don was six feet tall even. Cheryl was 5 feet 4 inches tall with a very bubbly personality. she was curvaceous without being overweight. Her breasts were nice C cups and she had a full pear shaped ass. Cheryl had light blond hair to her shoulders and classic bright blue eyes.

We had shared two nights of drinks, partying and dancing all the while getting to know each other better. The third evening we had drinks on a rented cruise that let us view the island. On this cruise April and I confided we had done some swinging in our 30s and only recently started back. Both were surprised but neither were offended. in fact they seem quite curious. We discussed it for the rest of the cruise and back at the resort. Both Don and Cheryl confessed an interest in swinging but a fear of crossing the line.

Later in bed April and I were both sure Don and Cheryl were on the verge of wanting to try something. April agreed to bring up the subject again if neither of them did our last full day on the island.

will cont soon
Old 10-31-2013, 01:35 AM

Imagine mine and April's surprise the next morning when Don and Cheryl brought up the subject of swinging themselves. Both were quite curious and wanted to hear more about our experiences. We spent the morning telling them more about our past experiences and why we had quit as our children had gotten older. We also told them since our daughter had got into college our son was in high school that we had decided we wanted to start swinging again.

Their own children grown, both of them had been thinking about spicing up their sex life and the topic of swinging had come up. The usual concerns couples face as they start the path to the new lifestyle were preventing them from taking the plunge. As an ice breaker I asked them if the wanted to watch me fuck April. They did.

We all went to mine and April's room where April suggested we all undress. My wife is 5'6" with dark blonde hair and a very fit body that she only recently allowed to gain 7 extra pounds. This is mostly located in her upper thighs and buttocks - an addition that I feel makes for a better fuck physically. That day she was dressed in a white bikini with a sheer sarong that clung to her waist and billowed around her sexy hips.

I knew Don was quite excited about seeing April undress. I stepped out of my own swim trunks. April knelt to the floor and started sucking my cock. I heard both observers gasp sharply as April eagerly worked my cock with her mouth. I stroke my wife beautiful hair and thrust in and out of her mouth. It was feeling great. The slurping noises were kind of loud and would have been a little bit embarrassing if not for the heavy breathing on the other side of the room.

April released my cock with her mouth, taking my hand as she stood up.

"Why don't you guys take off your clothes and play some while ya watch,"April suggested in her soft rich Arkansas twang.

Both followed her instructions and got undressed. April took my hand pulling me on top of her as she laid back on the bed and spread her legs. I moved between April's legs and slid fully inside of her wet pussy. She was very excited at being watched and the seduction of this couple and her pussy was soaked because of it.

Cheryl was as lovely as I suspected and her firm tits were a nice surprise. Don had a larger than average cock and his wife stroked it with one hand and her pussy with the other. I thrust in and out of April our bodies moving together with a steady slap of flesh on flesh. April pulled her knees wider as I saw her teeth nipping lightly at her lower lip, fighting the orgasm threatening to overwhelm her. That made me close.

When Don and Cheryl noisily started cumming that pushed April and I over the edge as I emptied myself in my wife's pussy. We all lay panting try to catch our breath.

cont final later
Old 11-10-2013, 10:56 PM

Sorry it took so long to get back to this account. April and I felt like we were leading this as gently as possible and both Cheryl and Don wanted to discuss in private if they wanted to take the next step. We agreed and suggested we meet for dinner and dancing and decide what or if there would be a next step.

April felt they were very receptive, but I felt they were hanging back and it was because tonight was their last night and if they had really been eager they would have wanted to do as much exploring as they could before time literally slipped away. Maybe I was just a little more down about not getting to fuck Cheryl yet because I really wanted to do exactly that. However, I was patient because this was not a decision to be taken lightly so I did not want to rush Don and Cheryl just because I felt like each minute was a minute we would not get back!

We took the time to rest and get cleaned up and dressed for dinner. We met them in one of the more formal inclusive dining rooms and had a great meal before going to a club and dancing. Cheryl and I had been dancing together several times and while I am not a dancer, you can just stand there and Cheryl will make you look good! We came off the dance floor and April had whispered in my ear that Don said they wanted to take the next step.

I looked at Don and said, "Are both of you okay with it?" He said yes, but they thought they wanted to go one at a time.

He suggested one of us have intercourse with the other's wife while the other couple watched. Once the first couple was finished having sex, then they would watch the second couple. The request seemed reasonable enough and April was okay with it too. Cheryl seemed embarassed as her face was flushed but it could have just been the excitement of what was to come or the exertion from dancing.

We had a few drinks before we went to mine and April's room. Cheryl and I were hugging and kissing and I seen April and Don were doing the same thing. When we got into the room Don asked how we would decide who went first and I said we could flip a coin. He laughed and he said he thought he would like to go first with April.

April and I had bought a package of condoms and we got them out and put them beside the bed. Don said, "Safe, that is excellent." He and April undressed and got on the bed while Cheryl and I pulled the small sofa up to where we could watch. We also undressed though Cheryl only undressed to her panties as we watched April and Don make out on the bed. April is a tad over 5'7" and her body is pretty incredible for being in her 40s. Her nipples were hard and I could Don was hard too just running his hands down her side and across her hips.

"You are just damn beautiful," he said with a smile as April smiled in return.

"I like compliments," she laughed, as she lay back on the bed and they kissed some more.

Cheryl and I were watching and I intended to stay with the letter of the agreement but no one had said anything about not playing some as we watched. I felt of her firm breasts, lightly touching her nipples as Cheryl met my eyes and we kissed again. Her hand moved to grip my cock and felt it throb in her hand as she looked back at our spouses on the bed.

April hated that she had put on 7 or 8 lbs before we went on vacation but I loved the extra weight in her thighs and her ass. Don did too I think as he had pushed her legs back and licked her labia and clit before pushing his tongue inside to get a good taste of her pussy. He muttered softly that her pussy tasted so good and then he was using his tongue to delve into her slit, sucking at her hole as she moaned, her head laying back on the pillow as she pulled her knees back to give him as much room as he wanted.

I seen him moving his tongue up and down her pussy, from top to bottom before he would suck lightly on her clit. I was pretty enthralled with the show when I moaned as Cheryl slid her lips over my cock. Her blond head moved up and down and I could see she was angled to where she could watch April and Don. April was breathing hard and Don was telling her to let herself go ahead and cum. I knew April liked to be edged until she cum so hard that it shook her entire body, but she listened to Don and I think the intensity of the orgasm surprised her as she gasped, clutching his head as he sucked hard on her pussy lips and clit.

Cheryl sucked my cock good as I slid my hand inside her panties and fingered her pussy. It was very wet and I knew she was really enjoying the show too.

Don moved up the bed and April moved down, going after his cock like she was hungry for it. She was sucking it hard and he was groaning, oh my over and over. It was kind of funny and I have a stupid sense of humor anyway but I managed to keep my laughter to myself so it did not break the mood.

April sucked Don's cock as he lay on his back, holding her head and closing his own eyes. He kept blowing softly like he was struggling to keep from cumming, but I decided it was just feeling really good. He raised up and asked, "Can we 69?"

April got up wordlessly and moved to sit on his face and his arms cum from under my wife and wrapped around her hips as they both assumed that wonderful position. Cheryl and I were watching and making out as she kissed the tops of my thighs. They 69ed for several minutes before Don patted her bottom. April climbed off of him and he moved her to her back. April spread her legs and he moved on top of her, his thick cock sliding easily into her wet pussy, April sighing as she took his entire length and thickness.

"That feels good," she said, her face flush with the excitement.

"No, it feels better than that,"Don said, pushing in and out, grinding his pubes against April as he enjoyed her body.

"So much for the condoms." April was smiling but I knew she had intended for him to wear one.

"I am so sorry," he said. "Want me to go ahead and put it on?"

I said, "I am comfortable if you guys are." Cheryl nodded and Don just started thrusting into April again.

April said, "Why don't we go ahead and use one this time."

Don kissed her cheek and got one of the condoms and put it on. sliding back inside of her and sinking his full length

The bed squeaked slightly as he fucked April and she moved her hips as he would thrust deep and grind, then thrust several times hard and fast and then thrust deep and grind. He appeared to be having lots of fun.
Cheryl and I could see April's pussy taking Don's cock and he was working her pussy passionately. I could tell by April's breathing she was very excited.

I offered my cock to Cheryl and she started sucking it again as I fingered her some more. Don was fucking April and sucking her titties. April was working her hips and keeping up with her lover's thrusts. Don pulled back and said something I missed and April got up and got in a doggy position. He quickly slid into her from behind and held her hips and fucked her from behind.

"Such a beautiful ass," he said, slapping it a couple times as he fucked my wife.

In the mean time I cum in Cheryl's mouth. It was no small load and she kind of coughed and choked, but she swallowed. I should have warned her but I didn't. Don glanced at us and I thought I saw a look of irritation but only briefly and I decided I had not seen what I thought I had seen. Cheryl kept sucking my cock when I told her to keep me hard for our turn.

Don fucked April for several minutes in the doggy position before having her to move back to missionary. He got on top of her and fucked her really hard for several minutes, making me think he was really under control to not have cum by now. The condom probably helped. I could last forever with a condom on, even if it had been a while since I had cum. I saw April arch her back and she started cumming and when she did moments later Don was pushed deep inside of her and grunting and groaning loudly for quite some time. We could see the thick semen around the shaft of his cock and the ring of the condom as he thrust weakly in and out of April's pussy. He had said he was filling her pussy up and he wasn't kidding. When he pulled out a thick stream of semen ran slowly out of her gaping pussy.

"That is some great pussy, April," he said, trying to catch his breath.

"You cum inside her," Cheryl said.

"The condom broke," I said as Don glanced down at the ring of the condom around his penis.

"Let me go wash," April said.

Don rolled off of her and April jumps up and runs to the bathroom. Don and I are just looking at each other.

"Is she on the pill?" Don asks and I nodded my head.

"Is she alright?" Cheryl asked as I stood up.

"I'll check on her. She is just being cautious," I said, going to the bathroom. April had been in such a hurry she had not locked it behind her.

I stepped inside when I seen she had the shower running and was standing with her hands against the wall and I seen she had pushed much of the semen out of her along with the remnant of the condom.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She smiled sheepishly. "Cheap ass Mexican condoms!"

I just shook my head. They were actually a good brand and I was sure it had split cause it was an ultrathin and Don was quite thick. April was washing with soap and her wash cloth.

"I'll be done in a minute," she said with shrug.

Condoms break. It happens and it was what I was going to tell Don and Cheryl. I stepped out to tell Don and Cheryl what was going on and the room was empty.

I walked around the room like an idiot and then checked the balcony. No one.

April is naked and walks out of the bathroom. She sees the look on my face and the empty room.

"Where'd they go?" she asked, as stunned as I was. I called their cell and they did not answer. I look up and down the hallway as if they had just stepped outside.

I was starting to get a little worried and a little ticked off. Why did they leave without telling us and why weren't they answering their phones?

We knew their room number though we had never been to it so I got dressed, April doing the same as we made the elevator and went up two floors. I knocked on the door. I stood there and stood there and I knocked again.
I started to call out Don's name and then I looked at April and said, "Fuck em."

We went back to our room and April and I got in the big shower together and I washed her back but we were both silent. Finally she says, "James this is really bothering me. Why did they just walk out?"

"I don't know."

"Why didn't they answer their door?" she asked.

I thought about it without the anger. "Maybe they are walking on the beach and talking." She looked at me and nodded. "I can go look," I suggested.

She shook her head and said, "No, maybe it just overwhelmed them. We can go by their room in the morning."

So April and I made love after the shower and then held each other and finally we slept some.

At 6 AM I was awake and I was dressed heading to their room. I knew they should be up getting packed to leave today and I knocked softly on their door. I heard someone mumble something and then a total stranger opens the door. I was speechless.

"Yeah," the guy say and I can see I woke him.

"I thought this was the room of some friends of ours," I said.

"No man we been here all week," he said and I realized I had seen him with a mousy looking brunette several times around the pool area.

I apologized for my mistake and went to the lobby. I asked for them to call the room of Cheryl and Don Parker and they had no one listed under those names.

April was as dumbfounded as I was and we went out walking and just looking. We never saw Cheryl or Don again and I can't tell you why they left so abruptly. We have been std tested and we are clean. It is possible we both misunderstood them when they gave us their room number. It is possible that what we did was overwhelming but them disappearing was totally unexpected. I did get to cum in Cheryl's mouth, but Don had filled April's pussy with a HUGE load of sperm. The whole experience left us puzzled and we won't ever be as trusting with another couple on vacation like that. As for the condom breaking I keep thinking back to when I saw Caleb set his condom up to fail that time at the lake house and I know it can be done. If Don did that he was slicker than Caleb cause I didn't see it but I was preoccupied with Cheryl. So I can't say for sure he took advantage of us on purpose, but I believe he did. April thinks they got scared and fled. I really don't know.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:01 AM

Thanked 2,260 Times in 108 Posts

Careful here. One guy I knew spent years trying to convince his wife into going to a swinger club. Finally, just to make him happy she agreed. When she got there she fucked with every guy in the club and wanted to go back again the next day.

Needless to say, they're divorced now.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Swimashore For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022