photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-30-2012, 02:07 AM

Default Latest real bondage/ENF/Exhibitionist stories

It's been a while since I've been online so I apologize for lengthiness. I have a 3 new stories involving my friend Brenda. A lot's happened since I was last on. Me and Brenda always joked about how we kept hooking up but never technically had sex with each other so she finally texted me "let's do it and stop f***ing around" and she meant it and one night we did it. She suddenly became this entirely different person wanting to please me in any way imaginable. Which brings us to our stories

The Challenge (Bondage)
Brenda challenges me telling me she can get out of any knot. I graciously accept her challenge telling her to take off her top and I'll tie her wrists to my bed. If she can get out then she'll be free, if she can't I will proceed in removing the rest of her clothing. I take off her top and lay her face down. I tie her wrists to my bed. Unfortunately for her she didn't realize I actually knew what I was doing when it came to tying knots. She couldn't get out, and continued to struggle the whole time (she likes to struggle) as I pulled off her pants and thong. After putting up a hell of a fight, I get her legs tied down as well and start spanking her. She finally asks "when are you gonna untie me?" I tease her "I don't know." She rolls her eyes "you gonna leave me like this?" I offer a deal. "I'll untie you if you agree to let me tie you back up face up." She agrees. But of course not w/out a struggle. I finally get her tied up again, this time face up and legs open. I feel her up and finger her. After a good 20 mins or so she actually gets herself loose, untying her wrist with her teeth. We had sex and she later told me she's never gone that far into bondage before.

Vegas - the Prank (Exhibitionism/ENF)
Brenda and I decide to go to Vegas. Our room has a balcony, which is nice, I didn't realize Vegas hotels were allowed to have balconies (u know, in case u lose it all, he he). We take a shower together and she wraps a towel around herself, heading out to the balcony for a smoke. I follow her out. She's suspicious right from the get-go and she calls me out saying "hey, u keep your distance, I don't want everyone out here seeing me naked." I ask what she means and she says "ur planning something, like taking my towel or something." I talk her into sitting in the corner of the balcony where no one can see her. "There do you feel better now? No one can see you." She nods and laughs. I egg her on "but you're still a wuss about losing the towel." She always tries to prove herself. First she takes the towel off. Then I go over to take the towel asking if she's embarrassed. She says no "then why won't u let me have the towel?" She can't help but prove herself. She lets me have the towel and I sneak inside and lock her out. She calls over to me "what are you gonna leave me out here all night?" I shake my head no and call her over to the door. She crawls over and tries to open it. She wasn't sure if I locked it or not til she came over. Then she crawled back to the chair. I unlock the door and told her to try again. But she was suspicious and wouldn't come back to the door for about 5 minutes. When she finally crawled back over and opened the door, she rushed back into the room laughing "Omg, it was unlocked that whole time?" I was cracking up and asked if she was mad that I called her bluff, she just laughed and called me a jerk lol. It was short-lived but it was hot.

Vegas - Bondage Before Check-Out
The day we're about to leave Vegas Brenda tells me I can do whatever I want with her before check-out (this time w/out struggle). I pull out my rope and handcuffs and get to work. I tie her down face down, first with legs closed, then later I open the legs (king sized bed, so the legs were open wide) spanked her and put duct tape over her mouth. Once I was done with her back I flipped her over and had her laying flat, face up legs wide apart. She let me have my way with her for a little while then I untied her ankles and pulled her knees up to her shoulders, tying them to the bed posts that her wrists were tied to so she was completely on display. I have a little more fun with her. Then finally I get her back on her stomach, hog-tie her and challenge her to get herself free. Surprisingly she got out faster than I thought, but it took her maybe 6 or 7 minutes. Check-out was now coming fast and I ran out of ideas of what to do with her, but those couple of hours were pretty amazing. If anyone has suggestions for when/if I get another opportunity like that feel free to let me know lol. Thanks for listening
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to helloyo2120 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2012, 12:32 PM

Thanked 6,643 Times in 622 Posts

Any pictures of this great lady?
Old 05-03-2012, 10:00 PM

Default canada

None I can share unfortunately. I hate to tease u guys like that, but she's got too much to lose if those pics ever got out and I'll leave it at that lol. That's sort of my problem is the girls I do have naked pics of aren't one night stands or anything, they're really close friends that I'd hate to see get screwed over by anyone, let alone me lol. If she ever pisses me off hard enough then maybe

Tags
bondage, challenge, locked out, vegas

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006