uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2017, 05:04 PM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

Last night turned into a very wild night. We both ended up going in late to the office this morning. I will give the details later but thought I would share some pictures from a visit to a buddy's house several years ago. My buddy had no idea about the swinger side of us but always made comments about seeing my wife naked and telling her if she ever wanted to try some "strange" that he was always available. She finally put on a little show for him, stripping and coming on to him and he got his chance to finally fuck her.

He always brags about having a "monster cock" and it was in fact very big but she has only hooked up with him three times over the past several years despite his constant trying. She says outside of having a big dick he has no skills and does not do much for her. She has not ever had a climax with him.
Attached Thumbnails
I want to show you something.JPG   Underwear only past here.jpg  

Inviting him to bed.JPG   Do you like.JPG  

See anything that interest you.jpg   You can join me.JPG  

Nipple Peek.JPG   sitting naked in his hallway.JPG  

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
Old 05-05-2017, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
Last night turned into a very wild night. We both ended up going in late to the office this morning.
Those unexpected nights are always the best ones!

As always thanks for posting the pics of her. They are always very hot. Would love to see more of her ass, but then again I am an ass man lol.

Does she ever post on here? I know you said she reads the forums but it would be cool to see a post from her if she is online and wants to.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MT1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 01:11 AM

Thank you for posting all of your stories here and going into such detail. We love reading all of your stories and can identify with the very real feelings and emotion you express. Also, your pictures of your wife are very hot. Please continue to post more for us to read.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MilfMom For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2017, 07:51 PM

We agree with @MilfMom we both love your stories and pics too.

Wednesday was a great night. We met the guy at the hotel bar and had a few drinks with him. He was like meeting an old friend and all three of us really connected and were at ease with each other. He turned out to be 21 years younger than my wife and in really good shape. After we all met and he and my wife seemed very interested in each other we decided to go back to our house which is something we have not done yet. I drove and he sat in the front with me an my wife sat behind us.

Back at our house we all sat out in our hot tub and were all three naked. Tyler and my wife started some touching and some kissing and eventually Tyler got up on the side of the tub and my wife knelt in front of him and gave him a blowjob. It was very erotic to watch her with another mans cock in her mouth and seeming to enjoy it as much as she was. I sat and watched closely for about 10 minutes and then my wife got up and kissed me and said lets go to the bedroom. We went inside and my wife and Tyler started making out heavy and he was fingering her pussy. I told them I was going to go and would be back when they were done and left he room and closed the door behind me. Tyler was much larger than me and I wondered if my wife would still want me.

For the next hour I could hear them going at it and I could hear my wife having several orgasms. It was super erotic and hot listening to them and knowing that my wife was getting fucked hard by this stranger. When they finally finished they walked out still naked and I had moved to the family room and was sitting wrapped in a towel trying to act like I had not been out side the door listening. I had a huge tent in the towel and my wife came over and started to tell me the things Tyler had done to her and how hot it was. While Tyler was still sitting there she started telling me how much she wanted me to fuck her and Tyler was telling her to suck my dick. My wife and I ended up having sex on the couch and Tyler sat and watched and kept telling her what to do and telling us how hot it was to watch. My wife did not use a condom and Tyler had cum inside her but I was so turned on I just didn't care.

It turns out Tyler travels here for a week every 4-6 weeks and both him and my wife want to get together when he is in town again.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to 2out4more For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2017, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT1982 View Post
....Does she ever post on here? I know you said she reads the forums but it would be cool to see a post from her if she is online and wants to.
I have been working at getting her to write a post. She actually has been working on one for the past week or more and then stops saying it just isn't good and nobody will want to read it. lol. I proofread it for her and encourage her to keep up the writing. Hopefully, she will post it here soon and we will see what you all think. She loves seeing the likes on posts and loves the comments so hopefully she will get good feedback and want to post more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilfMom View Post
....Also, your pictures of your wife are very hot. Please continue to post more for us to read.
Thank you, we will continue to post more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2out4more View Post
It turns out Tyler travels here for a week every 4-6 weeks and both him and my wife want to get together when he is in town again.
Thanks for sharing. It sounds like you both have found your niche and are equally enjoying your new lifestyle. Please continue to post your details and share with the group. Remember to play safe!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2017, 01:45 PM

Thank you for your reply. We will post more when we have more to tell here. Debating on going away this weekend but no plans made yet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2out4more For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2017, 03:10 PM

Hi. My husband is the one who posts stuff here but he told me I need to get online and say hello. So, hello everyone. He told me to write about a story so I'll give it a try and see how it goes. I am not a writer so please bear with me and be kind. I'll do my best and see how it goes.

One time about eight years ago I was up visiting family and we decided I would drive back home with a guy friend. Now, I always thought he was cute and hot but that was not the type of relationship we had. My husband told me I was free to do what I wanted but I insisted I would just be riding back with Brian and nothing was going to happen. Most the time I prefer to look into my husband's eyes when I cum because this should be something we share together.

The trip with Brian was just over 700 miles with us planning to drive straight through and alternate driver’s. For the first 200 miles Brian and I talked as the conversation took a sexual turn that had a lot of flirting back and forth and a lot of innuendo. I was finally getting really tired and was ready to sleep. His seats didn't recline back so he put several blankets between our seats to fill the area between the bucket seats for me. I ended up with my head on his lap as he drove. It was not comfortable but I fell to sleep after about 20 minutes. I woke up about 40 miles later and Brian had somehow managed to get his pants down around his legs and his hard dick was against my face. I could not help myself from becoming aroused from the aroma of his excitement after our very graphic sexual discussion and stayed with my head resting on his upper thigh as I gazed at his erect penis wanting to touch it but not wanting Brian to know I was awake.

I don't know if Brian knew I was awake or if he thought I was sleeping as he kept holding his penis and pressing it against my lips. At first I tried to just stay still but he eventually got the head between my lips so I just started to suck him still trying to play asleep. Brian was not big but his shaft was fat around filling my mouth completely. I felt Brian's hand move from his penis and rest on my hip for a few moments. I knew he was waiting to see if I moved and I lay still with his engorged penis still in my mouth. I felt Brian's hands begin to try to push inside my waistband but my jeans were too tight for him to get inside of. His hand them pushed under my shirt up and he worked his way up to rub my boobs under my bra.

I was getting more and more turned on and wanted to let him know I was awake but it was also fun to have him trying to be so subtle and thinking I was sucking his hard penis sound asleep. I took my free hand and began to slowly and softly rub Brian's balls. He had a very large ball sack. His hand stopped fondling my boobs with my nipples rock hard and he whispered my name a few times asking “are you awake?” but I never responded. I felt his hand move from my boobs around my back and he easily un clasped my bra strap and then moved and began to fumble one handed with the button and zipper of my jeans.

After fumbling around for some time Brian had my jeans unfastened and had managed to push them and my panties off my hips. I was still sucking his dick laying across his seat with my shirt pulled up over my tits and my pants pushed down as he tried to finger my very excited and wet pussy while trying to drive. Soon he was driving down the road and finger fucking me driving me wild. I couldn't take anymore and finally pulled his penis out of my mouth and told him to pull over someplace and to get inside me. I think he was surprised I was awake and asked where I wanted him to stop. I told him I don't care and started licking his balls and penis again as he continued to finger me.

Brian got off an exit and drove about a mile down a country road in the darkness before stopping. We were in the middle of nowhere in a very rural area late at night. He got out of the car and walked over to my side and opened the door. He pulled my shirt off and then pulled my tennis shoes off and then pulled my jeans and panties off me. Brian's car was still running and we could see if any other cats came down the road so I got out and pulled Brian's pants down and bent over his trunk and told him to fuck me. Brian's penis was about 4-5 inches long but fatter than my forearm and he pressed his full length inside me. He was really going at it and I felt him press his finger into my ass and he began to cum just as I began to feel my orgasm start to rise.

Brian stayed pressed inside me grunting with his finger inserted fully inside my ass. I begged him not to stop but he was done. Finally, he pulled his limp penis out of me and I felt his cum leak down my thigh. Brian asked me what I wanted him to do and I finally told him to lick me and to get me off. He opened his back seat door and I lay on my back and raised my legs as he began to very lightly lick the outer lips of my vagina trying desperately not to taste his own cum. After a few minutes I was ready to cum and grabbed his head with a handful of his hair and wrapped my legs around his head and pushed myself onto his face fully until I exploded. When I was done, he got up and his face was covered in our mixed juices.

Brian drove the rest of the trip home and talked about how great our hookup was the entire time. I told him about our sharing experiences and he seemed to be in full disbelief. Once back at our house I told my husband the story and Brian acted like he wanted to crawl out of the room. I ended up fucking Brian again this time with my husband and for about two years Brian was a casual fuck buddy. We are still friends but he is now living with a lady and is faithful to her.

I don't have any pics for you of this or of Brian. If you have any questions I will try to answer them the best I can on here. My husband won't be home until late tonight so he will be very surprised to see I posted this on here.
Old 05-08-2017, 04:02 PM

Awesome story, very well written. Keep the pics coming in, you are one hotttttt woman, your hubby and play friends are some lucky guys. Thanks for sharing
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrpeelush For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2017, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpeelush View Post
Awesome story, very well written. Keep the pics coming in, you are one hotttttt woman, your hubby and play friends are some lucky guys. Thanks for sharing
Thank you, my hubby helped with proofreading for me. I am not used to writing like this so just testing the waters with his encouragement. I'll have to leave the pictures to him. The guys seem much more into the pics than I am.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2017, 05:44 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

That was very nice!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:

Tags
best man, daughter, mom mature mommy milf, sex hookup, sister, swinger, wife hotwife milf yum

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416

2m:16s