Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2016, 03:41 PM

Thanked 5,430 Times in 225 Posts
Default A party I didn't want to go to

I asked Tracy to write this one as I think it is better from her POV

Kev had been out all day with an old friend of his called Scott I had never really got on with Scott I have never really been able to put my finger on why. I guess we all know people like that. Kev told me that Scott had invited us to a party that night I wasn’t that keen on going as the only person we would know was Scott. It took some convincing for me to agree to go in the end Kev said we could stay for a couple of hours and if we weren’t having a good time he we would leave and he would take me out for a meal. I agreed to go but I didn’t expect to enjoy it.

I didn’t get overly dressed up but I always wore stockings and suspenders back then when I went out I guess as it was summer I would have worn a fairly short skirt and a thin top and no bra.

When we got to the party Scott came over and kissed me on the cheek to say hello he said he was pleased we had decided to come. Scott took it upon his self to introduce us to just about everyone there. I guess there were around 20 other people most were guys with just a few girls. The party was not as bad as I thought it was going to be and I even found that I started to like Scott he was funny and paid me a lot of attention. My glass was never empty so I don’t know how much I drank but I can’t have had that much as I remember the whole night.

I ended up with a small group of guys and one girl we chatted and the guys flirted with both of us girls but the other girl got a bit funny about it and pulled her boyfriend away. Scott noticed my stocking tops were showing so pointed them out to the other guys after a few more comments I lifted the hem of my skirt just a little higher so I was showing some of my thigh and suspender. I was enjoying the attention and the flirting it was turning me on a bit and my nipples got hard and were poking out. One of the other guys said that he bets I didn’t have a bra on as he could clearly see my nipples. I confirmed that I didn’t Scott asked me to prove it I lifted my top just enough to show the lower part of one breast but I kept the nipple covered. The guys complained that they wanted to see it all. I laughed and said that I didn’t know any of them Scott pointed out that I knew him, I replied maybe later by which I meant another time.

I went upstairs to use the bathroom when I came out Scott was waiting outside I held the door open for him but he said he hadn’t come up to use the bathroom he said that it was later. It didn’t register what he meant until he grabbed my top and started to lift it up. I was a bit slow and before I could stop him both of my tits were exposed to him. I pushed my top back down and asked if he was happy now. Scott said they were nice but now had has seen them he would find it hard to look me in the face.

Scott and me re-joined the group together one of the guys asked Scott if he seen what he wanted to, I realised straight away that he had said what he was going to try. Scott looked at me I gave him a wink so he said yes he had seen them but now all he can think about is touching and sucking them. The rest of the guys said they wish they could see as well.

It was getting late and Kev and me said we would have to head home soon I went upstairs again to use the bathroom when I came out I was met by Scott again and a couple of the other guys Scott said that they didn’t believe he had seen my tits. I told them that he had and they asked to see as well I said I would give them a quick flash but not on the landing this time. Scott suggested that we should go into one of the bedrooms once in the room I turned to face the three guys I lifted my top for just a few seconds. Scott walked around behind me he put his arms around me and lifted my top again he started to feel my tits and tweaking my nipples. Scott was kissing my neck I turned my head towards him and we kissed. As we finished kissing Scott removed my top completely he then guided me to the bed. As I was laid on the bed my skirt rode up Scott went back to kissing me and sucking my nipples. Scott’s hand was soon in my knickers rubbing my clit. I felt my knickers being pulled down the other two guys were removing them I lifted my bum a little to allow it. As soon as my knickers were off the two guys first took it in turns to finger my pussy and then they both had a finger each in me.

I looked over to the door which I remember we didn’t close and I saw several other guys standing watching including Kev and one of the girls. Kev asked me if I was enjoying the party. I just went back to kissing Scott. I then felt one of the guys starting to push his cock into my pussy. I didn’t know or care if he had a condom on or not. As I was fucked Scott undressed and was soon offering his cock to me to suck. I took him into my mouth and started to suck him. I soon found out that the guy that was fucking me was bareback he shot his cum deep into me and pulled out. Scott took his place and started to fuck me and another guy pushed his cock into my mouth. Scott soon added his load to my pussy. The guys changed again and the one I was sucking took his turn to fuck me and his place was taken by another guy.

Kev was just watching me having fun with all the guys. I noticed the girl that was watching was talking to a guy that had not joined in yet I found out after that they were an item. To start wit I thought she was stopping him joining in but then I realised she was actually telling him it was OK she wanted to see him with me. She pulled him over to me she then unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock it was strange she held him as I sucked him off it was then his turn to fuck me again she encouraged him saying it was fine. Before he fucked me she shoved about three fingers into my cum filled pussy she pulled them out covered in cum and liked her finger clean then she kissed her man whilst guiding his cock into my pussy. He was the last one to fuck me so I was more aware of him. He lasted about fifteen minutes or so before he pumped his cum into me. As he pulled out his girlfriend took his cock and cleaned all of the cum off it. She them went down on me licking as much of the cum out of me as she could. Once she had finished she kissed me and then kissed her man again.
Kev and me got our self’s sorted and then we went home Kev fucked me almost as soon as we got in to our house. The following day Scott came round I was happy to see him he asked straight out if I was OK with what had happened. When I said that I was it was fun he asked if he was ever going to do it again with me. I looked over at Kev and asked him what he thought Kev said it was up to me. I took both Kev and Scott by the hands and lead them to our bedroom where we spent the afternoon with them both fucking me a few times each over about 4 hours. Scott got to play a few other times and one other gang bang that I will take you about soon.
Old 06-02-2016, 12:52 PM

Once again an incredibly hot story
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kimokeo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
100419378 01ac1

2m:43s

07-31-2010
Graduation 1

5m:59s

07-26-2022
It has to be real 4

2m:56s