uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2017, 10:41 AM

Thanked 23,980 Times in 1,309 Posts

Similar to a lot of these others. It always fascinates me just how touchy feely my wife and her friends get when drinking and dancing. Pretty much every night out there is groping going on between a number of them. Always exciting, never going to complain but rarely something that makes my heart stop and pants get tight.

However...(of course) this one night when a group of us were all out, one of her friends was sitting at a bar stool, short blue dress, lovely legs complaining of how much her thigh hurt from her workout earlier that day. My wife started massaging and kneading her thigh. I started having an immediate reaction watching that. This is two women who have grabbed each other's boobs on the dance floor, ground against each other, but this sight!

My wife's hand on her thigh, rubbing not going very high, but slightly under the other woman's skirt. Our friend's initial protests of pain, but turning into sounds of relaxation. So very intensely sexual but not. I was in absolute awe.
Old 10-30-2017, 11:18 AM

Default Nudist resort

My wife and I visit a nudist resort near us and one day we were walking naked along the edge of the pool next to the restaurant which had severa outside tables. It is a narrow path so my wife was walking in front of me and she passed 2 younger men. She is in her 50s and I am in my 60s. Their eyes lit up as she approached, and they both turned their eyes to look as she walked past. I told about it when we reached our loungers and she had a big smile on her face as she realized she still had it.

Last edited by sammy15; 10-30-2017 at 11:25 AM.
Old 10-30-2017, 01:36 PM

Thanked 1,744 Times in 150 Posts

At the spa a few days ago me and my GF (about 30 yo, blonde, slim) were naked in a Japanese onsen. Very shallow and clear water. We were initally alone, but after a while another man came in and layed down slightly diagonally to us on the opposite side. About 2.5 meters away.

The place had good lighting. At some point my girlfriend is lying on back with feet directly across this guy and slightly spread. I can see that this guy is clearly looking at her shaved pussy. She stays like that for like 15 min spreading legs and crawling around in different positions. I notice this guy having a good time looking all the time.

Then after a while my GF discovers him looking and claps her legs together commenting on this guy staring at her pussy. Then this guy left when he got busted. Made me extremely horny.
Old 11-01-2017, 01:01 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristerChrister View Post
At the spa a few days ago me and my GF (about 30 yo, blonde, slim) were naked in a Japanese onsen. Very shallow and clear water. We were initally alone, but after a while another man came in and layed down slightly diagonally to us on the opposite side. About 2.5 meters away.

The place had good lighting. At some point my girlfriend is lying on back with feet directly across this guy and slightly spread. I can see that this guy is clearly looking at her shaved pussy. She stays like that for like 15 min spreading legs and crawling around in different positions. I notice this guy having a good time looking all the time.

Then after a while my GF discovers him looking and claps her legs together commenting on this guy staring at her pussy. Then this guy left when he got busted. Made me extremely horny.
LOL........ She KNEW he was watching. She liked it. Let her have her fun!
At least that's what I would like to think.
It would be great to put yourselves into more similar situations, and give her more opportunities to let he exhibitionist tendencies develop.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2017, 03:59 PM

Thanked 5,825 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy15 View Post
My wife and I visit a nudist resort near us and one day we were walking naked along the edge of the pool next to the restaurant which had severa outside tables. It is a narrow path so my wife was walking in front of me and she passed 2 younger men. She is in her 50s and I am in my 60s. Their eyes lit up as she approached, and they both turned their eyes to look as she walked past. I told about it when we reached our loungers and she had a big smile on her face as she realized she still had it.
I love it too when younger men check out my wife. She’s 52 and still in good shape. When I see young guys look at her, I imagine them thinking they want to fuck her. What a turn on for both of us.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2017, 04:06 PM

I love it when the women in my office wear hose and heels. Total turn on for me. Every one of them, every fucking one of them looks better when they dress up like that.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rabbit07 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2017, 07:37 AM

Thanked 3,551 Times in 398 Posts

^same deal here with that...particularly the sheer black stockings.... any other clothing that is transparent/translucent....even with women that ordinarily aren't what I consider to be attractive... if the body is even slightly decent and their dress is "see-thru", I can't help but get a rise from checking that out. The "see thru clothing" visual is SO goddamn hot. (*but I'm still picky about it though...there is a "see thru" thread here on the boards but most of the pictures that get posted just aren't hitting the mark for me....a lot of them are that "fishnet" stuff which is always lame, imo.)

An old friend's mom (family friends since I was a little kid) actually worked in the same building with me, and one day she had a light blue dress...only slightly form-fitting and long, but her body is ridiculously nice... and this dress happened to be QUITE transparent if she stood next to a window or certain other lighting conditions like that. Because of how "proper" she is (also very religious), this was a surprise...and actually did seem like a situation she wasn't fully aware of. When she came over to my work area to speak (small-talk), it was by the window... so I had a good view...perfect full outline of her legs all the way up, including the gap between the thighs....almost as if she was wearing a clear plastic bag as a "dress"...then a wonderful view of that backside when she walked away. In no time I was rock hard from this visual. I never imagined I would get to see her like that. Prior to this scene at the desk/work area... I also caught an incredible view on the way in since you have to go up stairs and she was in front of me, going up.... once you reach the top of the 2nd flight there's an area where the sunlight shines thru...it was so clear you could see the exact space between her thighs, and even see thigh movement with each step (full/voluptuous figure without being a fatso) I still hate that I didn't happen to have some kind of camera with me at the time, but of course that would've been stupidly risky.

Panties--unsurprisingly it was full-cut panties. She must've realized at some point (or someone let her know) how much could be seen, because on later occasions where she wore that dress, she always had a slip under it which effectively killed the visual

Last edited by Dookieman; 11-04-2017 at 07:48 AM.
Old 11-06-2017, 10:57 AM

Another one for me is red shoes. Red fuck me pumps are the best of course, but another one is red flats.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rabbit07 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 11:12 AM

Default after the game

A friend and I came home and found my wife still up. While he and I sat at the kitchen table talking, she excused herself to take a bath. He thought nothing of it, but he didn't know what I had planned.

She returned to the kitchen wearing only a long T-shirt. I motioned her to come over and she did, standing at the edge of the table between the two of us. Without saying anything I lifted her shirt exposing her shaved pussy. Well, you really couldn't see her pussy but you get the idea. (This was back in the 70's when shaved pussy was very rare.) She pushed my hand away and called me a "bad boy". She got a drink of water, said goodnight, and went to bed. After making a few remarks about what I just did, we kept on talking.

About a half hour later I saw her standing in the hallway, naked, arms crossed. My friend's back was to her so he had no idea what she was doing. I kicked him out and went back for some hot, steamy sex.
Old 11-06-2017, 04:20 PM

After I made my post this morning, I got up and went around to see what my coworkers were wearing. Lots of pants today. Bummer. And our 30-ish childless newlywed 5-9 blue eyed blonde was out of the office. Double rats.

I found out just now she was at a funeral. And she returned to the office in a skirt suit, with black hose and heels...jackpot!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rabbit07 For This Useful Post:

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s