Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2018, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoJames View Post
A friend of mine appeared in Playboy, apparently. She won't show me the photos or tell me which year or month so I can do some research myself.

I'd imagine it was sometime between 75-85, and in the UK version of Playboy. A shame it all hasn't been digitised and put online, because I'd pay good money just to see her photos.
In my high school friend's instance, she used a pseudonym. A friend of mine dated a girl who had also posed in college issues and used her real name. If you friend used her real name, it should be pretty easy to find her pictures online. There's a million scans of Playboy issues out there.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to XXXanderWolfe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2018, 02:02 AM

Quote:
A friend of mine appeared in Playboy, apparently. She won't show me the photos or tell me which year or month so I can do some research myself.

I'd imagine it was sometime between 75-85, and in the UK version of Playboy. A shame it all hasn't been digitised and put online, because I'd pay good money just to see her photos.

There is no UK version of Playboy. We only ever got the US version
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chesney78 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2018, 11:28 AM

Thanked 3,900 Times in 306 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesney78 View Post
There is no UK version of Playboy. We only ever got the US version
That's what I thought...but wasn't sure.

I see there's a capacity to trawl its entire archive. $8 a month. I'm sorely tempted...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2018, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXanderWolfe View Post
If you friend used her real name,
She hasn't divulged whether she used her real name or not and I didn't want to ask, as it would have sounded like I was immediately going to go looking. I was trying to play it cool in a 'that's nice' kind of way and then move the conversation along. Sometimes you need to play a long game.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2018, 01:37 PM

Quote:
She hasn't divulged whether she used her real name or not and I didn't want to ask, as it would have sounded like I was immediately going to go looking. I was trying to play it cool in a 'that's nice' kind of way and then move the conversation along. Sometimes you need to play a long game.
I should add...she wouldn't have been one of the Playmates, more a 'mere' model featured somewhere in one of the photoshoots. She also divulged that you can't see much of her face...so I've been going through every damned issue I can find online!

I've a lot of respect for the woman, but am intrigued to see her younger self, just as I would have been had she posed in some magazine wearing a jumpsuit, swimsuit, office clothes or anything else.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2018, 12:25 AM

Thanked 2,726 Times in 64 Posts

I think 5+ times now. Mostly from boudoir shoots. A few of them have been totally random, images came up on a site and just happened to be someone I knew. Other times I have had friends get married, post their wedding pics on facebook, i go to the photographers site and sure enough they did a boudoir shoot too
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bj2001holt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2018, 10:39 PM

Default Fraternity Brothers Aunt

In college my Fraternity Brothers aunt appeared in a women over 40 issue. We made sure it was in every bathroom in the house.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tardis808 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2018, 02:21 AM

Thanked 2,025 Times in 233 Posts
Default I know that face

A friend of mine had mentioned that her niece had married a sex maniac. Not much detail on the situation. Later on we had heard the niece had divorced, moved on, met someone else and remarried.

A few years alter while cruising one of those wife/ex-wife/girlfriend ... picture posting sites, The niece's face popped up. I looked through a few pictures and opened her social media page just to make sure it was her. Sure enough it was her. They must have been posted by the ex-husband. Doing a reverse search with google picture took me to other sites. From those sites, looks like she had done some adult photo shoot. Some short videos that looks like audition clips trying to get in the adult business.

Never told my friend that I came across her niece's picture and never will. But Wow!! but she's a hottie!!
Old 02-20-2018, 01:03 PM

Default Now what?

Since recognizing this lady here I now face something of a dilemma. She is a business acquaintance who I have met in real life a few times and we are "friends" on Facebook. I don't know her husband well at all. Though I've done lots of searching, I haven't been able to find anymore recent pics and I'm guessing the one's I've found are around 5-10 years old. I think she is a secret nudist and exhibitionist and probably aware these are online but they don't seem to be actively posting anywhere anymore. Judging from a few pics I've seen, she has also had some experiences with multiple men. So, my dilemma is, do I contact her and let her know I've seen her nude pics? I've probably jerked off over her hundreds of times while imagining what it would be like to fuck her or simply photograph her nude. Seeing her over the holidays at a social event where she wasn't wearing a bra gave me an instant, raging hard-on that I had to go relieve in the men's room. I guess it's just the knowledge of her secret "wild side" that turns me on so much but I admit to being a little obsessed. She seems pretty straight laced and conservative in real life and I wonder if she or her husband would mind hearing from an appreciative fan. I would love to share my wife in the same way but there is no way she would allow it, and she has no idea about our "friend." What to do? Should I tell her and see if it leads to maybe something more (like her sending me some private pics!), or should I just leave well enough alone and continue to enjoy the pics that I find?
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Do My Wife For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 01:42 PM

Thanked 84,622 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do My Wife View Post
Since recognizing this lady here I now face something of a dilemma. She is a business acquaintance who I have met in real life a few times and we are "friends" on Facebook. I don't know her husband well at all. Though I've done lots of searching, I haven't been able to find anymore recent pics and I'm guessing the one's I've found are around 5-10 years old. I think she is a secret nudist and exhibitionist and probably aware these are online but they don't seem to be actively posting anywhere anymore. Judging from a few pics I've seen, she has also had some experiences with multiple men. So, my dilemma is, do I contact her and let her know I've seen her nude pics? I've probably jerked off over her hundreds of times while imagining what it would be like to fuck her or simply photograph her nude. Seeing her over the holidays at a social event where she wasn't wearing a bra gave me an instant, raging hard-on that I had to go relieve in the men's room. I guess it's just the knowledge of her secret "wild side" that turns me on so much but I admit to being a little obsessed. She seems pretty straight laced and conservative in real life and I wonder if she or her husband would mind hearing from an appreciative fan. I would love to share my wife in the same way but there is no way she would allow it, and she has no idea about our "friend." What to do? Should I tell her and see if it leads to maybe something more (like her sending me some private pics!), or should I just leave well enough alone and continue to enjoy the pics that I find?

Do you believe her husband took the pics? Or perhaps one of the other men. If it was another guy, she may not even know the pictures are posted. Perhaps you can post the pictures of her with other guys.

By the way - FABULOUS nipples

Tags
friend, girlfriend, i knew her, in-law, recognize, sister, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s