Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2018, 05:35 PM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default The Blow Job

Since I am able to talk to my wife about my fantasy with out her getting upset I decided to tell her about wanting to watch her give a blow job to a stranger. I explained that I wanted to see her suck on a cock and not use her hand like she was jacking him off. Most of the video shows the girl stroking the cock and not really using her mouth. She asked me about when he was ready to come what then. I told her that it was her choice of she wanted to take it in her mouth or on her face or body. I then told her that I would love it if the cock was black. I told her seeing her white body and blond hair with a dark black color cock sliding in and out of her mouth was one of my favorite fantasies and she needed to be topless. I was taken off guard when she told me to set it up. So one night I stopped in a bar on the east side to look for a candidate I ordered a drink and sat down that is when a middle aged black guy asked me if could sit down I told him sure. We started talking and I think he knew what was on my mind because he asked me if I needed help with my wife. I told him yes and that I had a fantasy of wanting to watch her suck a black cock. He told me hell we can make it happen and gave me his phone number and told me to call him when I was ready and to bring her with me to the bar. He said we could sit in the back and know one would bother us. I took his number and left with the biggest hard on I had ever had. When I got home I told her about what happened the only thing she asked me was if I was sure about it. I told her yes then she told me to call him and set it up for Saturday night. We I called Dwane I told him it was on for Saturday night around 9 PM. He said I'll see you then. So Saturday night she was getting ready blue jeans button down top no bra and bright red lipstick she told me that it would make his cock slide better between her lips. When we arrived at the bar we were the only white people and Dwane met us and we walked to the back of the bar and sat down. I went to get use a round and left them to get to know each other. After about 15 minutes I noticed that my wife was undoing her shirt and pulled it open so Dwane could see her small tiny titties since know one was around she next removed it and told Dwane to feel them. I really don't think it was going to happen but seeing this changed my mind. Dwane was making the most with her tits so she told him to get that big black cock out Dwane unzipped his pants and released the biggest cock that I had ever seen. I had a perfect view for her and his cock and when she placed her mouth on the head I told her more mouth and less hand. Her head started moving up and down and Dwane was telling her to suck that cock since it was so big she could only get less than half in her mouth. After about 10 minutes Dwane said he was ready to come but she never stopped ducking on it I knew she was going to let him come in her mouth. I could tell when her started to come she tried to swallow as much as she could however I could see it running out of her mouth. When she finally finished she asked me what I thought I told her how hot she looked that is when one of Dwanes friends came over and saw her tits she told him to join us and in a few minutes she was ducking his sick. When it was all over Dwane and his friend thanked her and told her she was welcome to come back and suck their cocks anytime.. she said that it was. Y call and that I had his number. On the way home we talked about it and she admitted that she did enjoy making me hard. I told her that anytime she wanted to do it just just let me know and she could select her partner.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s