Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2015, 08:56 PM

Thanked 4,059 Times in 369 Posts
Default Ex Girlfriend

The following is a commissioned story someone asked me to write. I got a kick out of doing it and so I hope you all enjoy it.

The bell to the elevator rang and the metal doors opened, revealing a long white hallway that led to several offices. Striking the soft, dark blue carpet were two pointed black heels. They belonged to a woman in her early 30s, along with the grey skirt that extended down to her light-skinned knees, a shade darker from the stockings she wore. Tucked under the skirt was a white blouse hidden under a black jacket. The skirt curved up her lower torso like a hill, shrinking down to where the waistband of the skirt wrapped around her and then rising up again where her chest extended out. Her golden blonde hair was tied up in a bun, and her dark eyeshadow contrasted with the bright tint of her red lipstick. It was just the average day for Tara, secretary for the Adams, Grey & Leslie law firm, one of the top firms in New York. Such a reputation for her firm required only the stylish of business wear, business wear that concealed all traces of her flesh, but hugged her body tight enough to allow her bosses to stare at her shapely behind as it shifted left and right with every step.

Despite working there for a year, thinking about all those eyes hovering over her chest and backside made Tara's face warm. She knew there would never be a chance for the men to see her body nude, but the thought of being seen without any mental preparation was too horrible for her to imagine. It was upsetting images like this that made it easy for her to sit down at her desk and go straight to work. After checking the office message box, Tara would check her work e-mail. It was Monday and so she expected a backup of inquiries from clients due to being closed on the weekend. The last e-mail she expected to see was one addressed by the name, "Evan."

She stared at the bold letters for a moment, thinking about the last time she spoke with him. It had been just over a month the last time she saw him at his birthday party, where she met his new girlfriend, Candace. That wasn't why Tara opened Evan's e-mail with a tinge of anxiety, it was her last encounter with Candace that brought back bad memories.

The breakup was mutual, at least from Tara's perspective since she initiated it. Evan was a great guy of course, funny, adventurous, physically attractive in Tara's eyes. However, it was the fact that he made her his whole life that made things uncomfortable for her. She didn't mind the phone conversations every day after work. But they were always doing something, more so on the weekend. He always had something planned to do and while that was fun for her, there were times she just wanted to be alone. She valued independence and while he never pressured her to make time, the subtle hints of his disappointment were uncomfortable. Sad emoticons on the phone, long drawn out solemn coos to say he'd miss her. It was when she would feel anxiety when she heard the phone go off, knowing he'd be asking to do something again, that she knew it just wouldn't work. It took a week of sleepless nights to work up the courage to sit down and talk with him. To her surprise, he handled it well. He told her he'd be sad but hoped that after some time to process it alone, they could be great friends and friends they were.

Then Candace came into the picture. Evan told Tara about her when they had lunch one day. He held up his phone to show a picture of Candace. Tara tried to hold back her envy but how could she with the way Candace looked? She looked like a Victoria's Secret model given her height, almost as tall as Evan. The white shirt she had on in the picture seemed to barely contain the woman's large bosom. Her dark cocoa brown skin and naturally black curly hair gave her a youthful look, even though she was only a year younger than Tara. Even her job seemed more interestin, Candace was an assistant director for an independent film and when she wasn't doing that, she was part of an improv troupe. Despite comparing the exciting new girlfriend to Tara's modest life, Tara was happy for Evan and felt Candace's energy would match his own. Little did Tara know, that when she met Candace at the party, she'd be receiving the negative aspect of that energy.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Candace asked, hand on her hip and looking down at Tara.

"I-I was invited?" Tara said, her face turning a shade of pink.

"He invited you? After you broke his heart like that?"

"What?" Tara said, "We're friends."

"He says you're friends, but he also told me how he was crushed because you broke up with him without having any legitimate excuse as to why."

Tara stammered as she went through her memories, trying to recall any detail she might have overlooked with regard to Evan's feelings. "B-but we still...he never said."

"He never said it because he was afraid to. Because you still show up with this cutesy innocent girl routine." Candace stepped forward, forcing Tara to back away. "Well I’m not going to let you ruin his birthday so take this as a warning b*tch. Stay the fuck away from Evan, or I'll kick your ass. Got it?"

Tara's eyes stung as she looked down, all she could do was nod. Candace didn’t say a word, all she did was turn around and slam the door in Tara's face, leaving her confused and hurt with all the new information laid before her. When she got home she had hoped to get a phone call from Evan that would shed some light on what happened, but that call never came and Tara tried to move on with her life. Based on the e-mail that Evan sent her, it seemed like he wanted to as well.

In his e-mail, Evan stated that he and Candace broke up and that he wanted to get back in touch with his friends who she alienated him from. His apology to Tara was two paragraphs long, talking about how he knows he should have kept in touch and that it wasn't fair to her for Candace to blow up at her like that. The e-mail ended with an invitation to treat her to lunch sometime just to catch up. Tara stared at the last section of the e-mail for so long she almost missed her office phone ringing. The feelings of hurt were still there, but given the sincerity and length of Evan's e-mail, she quickly replied with a confirmation and left him her number to set up plans.

Tara sat down in the booth of a small cafe, facing the door. Still in her work clothes, she adjusted her shirt to make sure it was tucked in as she kept an eye on the entrance. The door swung open and in stepped a tall man in jeans and a teal V-neck t-shirt. Evan let his beard develop more over the last month, his lips almost disappearing behind the brown patch of hair. He looked to his right and then his left, smiling when he saw Tara wave. "Hey how's it going?" he asked as he approached her.

"I'm good." she rose to embrace him for a hug, thinking back to their time together when she touched his broad shoulders. As he sat down, Tara kept her gaze with his, looking at the sunlight illuminate his blue eyes. "How've you been?"

His shoulders rose as he let out a sigh, "Okay. Still managing but I’m glad to see my old friends again."

"I'm sorry to hear about that." Tara lied, but it was about Evan...wasn't it? "What happened?"

Evan pinched the bridge of his nose and said, "She cheated on me." he turned away for a moment and then leaned across the table. "She left her phone out one day and it rang and I see this number on the screen, belonging to some guy named Craig. I thought it was just me being paranoid, but when I asked her about it, she openly said she was cheating on me."

Tara's eyebrows were raised, she shouldn't have been surprised given her encounter with Candace, but the audacity was still enough to make her speechless. Evan didn't seem to notice as he continued. "I tried not to get angry and just asked her why. She said she got bored. I mean...what the hell?"

Even with Evan turning this reunion as a pseudo therapy session, Tara couldn't help but feel bad for him. He had been broken up with twice and needed some reassurance that it wasn't him, at least with Candace. "Oh I'm sorry she hurt you like that. I know I only had one interaction with her, but she was pretty abrasive to me. Was she like that with you as well?"

Evan leaned back into his seat and nodded. "Sometimes. If she thought something I suggested was lame she'd say so and then we'd have arguments over what to do that weekend. I didn't realize it was that bad."

"But it probably wasn't that bad." Tara said, unable to say this without laughing in disbelief. "You were just doing what couples do and she reacted to it in a shitty way. I know it sucks now, but really I think you got the better end of this deal."

"I just.." Evan pinched the bridge of his nose, "I'm still mad about it. like she got to hurt me and since she didn't care about my feelings anyway, it's like there's nothing I can do to get her back."

"What would you want to do?"

Evan was silent, looking down at the table for a while, so much so that Tara was worried it would be something violent. Then he looked up at her, leaning a bit closer, almost as if for a kiss. "Could you act like we're back together? Just as a way to show her I didn't care either?"

She almost snickered, "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, it wouldn't be real, it'd just be one time."

"Evan." she began, letting out a deep sigh as he dropped this heavy emotional weight. "We broke up for a reason, and I know you're hurt by this but I think acting like we're dating would only make it worse for you."

"I know we're not dating. I'm just asking you to come with me and walk in front of Candace, holding my hand and acting like my girlfriend, just to take away the satisfaction she had in hurting me."

Tara raised an eyebrow, "You really think she'd even care that we would date?"

"Possibly." Evan said, "She did have this irrational dislike for you. She'd often compare herself to things you did and so I always figured she was jealous. Think about it Tara, she forced you to leave my party."

"A party you never tried inviting me to after she did that." Tara said. "I was also hurt by that Evan. You didn't even try to make amends."

"I wanted to." Evan said, "But given Candace's jealousy, I wasn't going to be able to reach out to you without a big fight happening. I'm sorry about that, I really am, I was in love and let it hurt my other relationships."

Tara tilted her head as she looked at Evan, believing his words because she also saw what "love" did to him when they were together. No one was an expert on relationships, and Evan seemed to take these losses as heavy penalties. Maybe he did deserve some sort of win, even if it was through deceit. "One time?" she asked.

A smile came back to his face, "Just once. We can just hold hands or something, we don't even need to kiss."

"I wasn't going to." Tara said with a chuckle.

"It'll be perfect. She's emceeing this contest at a bar in a few days, we can show up early, have some drinks and pretend to play footsie right in front of her."

"Are you buying these drinks?" Tara asked, feeling more humorous about this little game.

"Of course."

"Okay I'll do it. I do like the idea of making her more jealous, it'll be payback for the party." Tara said.

"I can hardly wait. Thank you Tara." Evan said, his hand sliding across the table as if to touch hers but stopping just a few inches. "I really am lucky to have you as a friend.

Candace was hosting a bikini contest of all things at a bar called "Lion's Den." Given her statuesque form, it didn't surprise Tara that he'd be asked to host, but the thought of being in a room full of lust crazed men catcalling women with barely any clothing made her uneasy. Worst of all, the name of the event was called, "Tits for Tips," meaning it was charity to raise money for an ailing waitstaff. Just thinking about women with double D cup breasts shaking them in the audience made Tara dread the plan even more.

The contest started shortly after Tara got off of work, leaving her no time to change out of her business clothes, a grey skirt, white button up shirt and a matching jacket. She knew she would stick out like a sore thumb, but then again, that was the point. She looked up at the sign to the Lion's Den and pulled open the heavy wooden door. Her eyes had to adjust to the darkness inside, the windows didn't seem to help in bringing light to the black walls. Wooden chairs were placed in the center of the room, all of them facing a stage against the wall. Several men were already in seats, waiting for the show to start. One of them was a man in his 50s dressed in jeans and a polo shirt. The other group was a table of what looked to be college students, all of them looking up at Tara before giving her a grin and then speaking to each other in hushed voices.

Realizing that they thought she'd be one of the models, Tara hugged her chest and felt her cheeks get warm, dashing past the table of students to avoid being objectified. She found a seat right in front of the bar and checked her phone, hoping that Evan would come soon.

"You here for the contest?" the bartender asked, he was a man close to Tara’s age. He gave her a wink as he leaned on the bar.

"No, I'm here for a friend." she quickly said, turning away to look at her phone. Even without being in a bikini, she felt vulnerable in this place and couldn't wait to leave.

A beam of light leaked into the room and Tara turned to see Evan walk in. She was actually excited to see him and almost got out of her seat to walk towards him. As he walked towards the bar, his white button up shirt came into focus along with his blue jeans. It was when he finally stood next to Tara that she could smell his cologne, something she loved him wearing when they dated. The spicy, sweet scent flooded her nostrils and brought back memories of the romantic Friday night's they'd have dinner together, cuddling up against him in a movie theater, and wrapping her legs around his waist as he penetrated her while standing.

"Are you okay?" Evan asked, wondering why Tara was just starting off into space.

"Hm? Oh yeah sorry." she said, laughing nervously as she stood up to hug him, maybe it wasn't nerves, perhaps it was just an excuse to smell him once more without seeming weird.

"Are you ready?" he asked once he broke the embrace.

"I think so." she said, fanning herself with her hand. "I think I'm a bit nervous, those college students were staring at me."

"Just calm down and let me get you a drink." Evan said, turning to the bartender. "It'll be fine. Just relax and enjoy getting back at Candace." he ordered Tara a glass of red wine and a beer for himself. To his surprise, he watched as she downed a quarter of the glass. "Easy there tiger, you drink too much and I’m making you crash at my place tonight."

"Ha. I'm sure you'd hate that." Tara said, giving him a playful slap. "Where is everyone? Shouldn't they be starting?"

"These things never start on time. It's good we did get here early, we'll be sure to get a good seat.

Tara took another gulp of her wine, asking for a glass of water to go with it. "I think I'm the only woman here that isn't going onstage." she looked down at her suit. "I feel like I'm going to get stared at more than they will."

Evan smiled and said, "Nah, once they see the big breasted ladies up there, they won't notice. Except Candace of course."

The words "Big breast" made Tara uncomfortable and she focused on how hot she was in this stuffy bar to distract herself. "Another glass please." she said.

"You haven't even finished the one I got you." Evan said.

"If you want me to act natural in being your girlfriend, then it's probably best I have another." she said as she threw her head back to finish off the first glass of wine. At least Evan was with her to keep her company and get her mind off of how uncomfortable she felt at a faux stripper bar. Anxiety, the wine and the familiarity of an old friend made his jokes easier to laugh at, his opinions easier to agree with and his physical features more appealing to stare at. By the time more people trickled in, Tara felt more comfortable acting like Evan's girlfriend, playfully touching his arm and making fun of him on occasion. It was when the first bikini contestant arrived that Tara said, "I need to go to the bathroom before this starts.”

"Ok." Evan said, sliding away from Tara to give her room to rise out of her chair.

The first step on the ground was a challenge, Tara needed to hold her hands out to keep balance. Her equilibrium wasn't completely off but the darkness of the bar made it hard to walk to the restroom without thinking she was going to stumble into a wall. With the help of waitstaff pointing her in the direction, Tara entered the women's restroom and opened a stall. She sat down and thought about what behavior she would exhibit when Candace arrived. What did she do when she and Evan dated? She recalled drinking more when they would go out, check. She also remembered being more physically affectionate with him. the brush of her leg against his, leaning on his shoulder for stability while playfully kissing at his ear, all gestures to carefully plant amorous thoughts into his head that would make him ripe for intimacy when they got home. Just thinking about it made her want to rush back to the bar and try it out, just for old time sake.

She stood up and opened the door to her stall and almost bumped into Evan who stood on the other said. "Jesus, Evan, what are you doing in here?" she asked.

"I got bored, so I thought I'd check on you." he said, stepping close to her, the scent of his cologne toying with her past again.

"In the bathroom?"

"Okay, I lied. I just wanted to do this." he leaned forward and planted a kiss on her lips, not long enough to insert his tongue, but long enough to make her tense up at first, only to slowly sigh as she felt her pulse rise.

She stepped back into the stall, hesitating to cross that line. "Evan..." she began to say but he already stepped into the stall and closed the door, bringing his body closer to hers. It was when he pressed against her that she felt a small bulge bump against her pelvis and she wrapped her arms around his neck to kiss him again, this time placing her tongue in his mouth and slide it against his own. She heard the metal lock latch tight and felt his fingers grip onto her jacket, pulling it off her shoulders. She reached down and brushed her palm in between his legs, and felt the bulge harden against her touch. "Oh...." she hissed as she reached for his belt.

"Uh uh." Evan said in a playful tone as he grabbed her hands, "Not so fast. Are you sure you want this?"

She pouted as she pressed her body against his, "Yes...it's been a while..."

"I don't think you do." he mused, "Maybe you should turn around to convince me."

Rolling her eyes, Tara turned around, swerving her hips as she brushed her backside against his groin. "Like this?" the touch of his fingers undoing the buttons to her blouse confirmed. Every button that came undone brought more of a chill in the room as her white brassier was revealed, a C cup size garment that had a floral pattern etched into the cups. She shrugged off her shirt and then felt the back of her skirt open as Evan pulled the zipper down.

"Still not sure you want this."

The back of the skirt opened up, showing off the top of her white cotton panties with purple polka dots printed on it, a "Hanes" label written on the waistband. The skirt dropped down to her feet and then she felt his fingers brush over her crotch. "Ohh." she cooed, arching her back as she reached behind to caress his neck. She looked down and fretted over her panties, wishing she would have chose something sexier to wear had she known she'd be having a one night stand this evening. Pressure from his fingers onto her vulva made her forget those thoughts, as the warm sensation spread up in between her legs like an ember. "Oh Evan."

"You want this?" she heard him whisper.

"Yes...please..mm.." his hand stroked her again.

"Tell me." his fingers slid into her panties and stroked her clitoris.

"I want this...I want this..." her pitch rose an octave.

"Want what?" the index finger went inside.

"I want you to fuck me..."

"Beg me." the middle finger joined in, sliding in and out as he bit her neck.

"Oh Evan fuck me...fuck me please.." she said, feeling the wet stain on the inside of her underwear as he played with her. With her skirt around her ankles she felt vulnerable in the stall, giving Evan a more dominant persona which made her desire for him increase tenfold. Then she felt his hands on the back of her brassier. "NO stop!" she shouted as she cupped her hands over it.

"Why what's wrong?" He asked.

"Not my bra please." she said, feeling her face get warm, sweat accumulating as she dreaded the back coming loose.

"Uh..you're still self-conscious about that?" he asked with a nervous laugh.

"Yes..please don't." she reached for his hands and brought them to the front of her lower half again. "Just play with me some more."

"Okay...but I still don't think you want it. " he said, holding his fingers in place, tracing the waistband of her panties against her belly.

"Uh baby please..fuck me...I'm so wet."

"You dirt office sl*t." he hissed, plunging his hands inside her to continue the work he started. "Are you a dirty office sl*t?" he saw her nod and then said, "say it."

"I'm a dirty office sl*t." she cooed as she felt his hand turn slightly inside her. "Oh I'm a dirty office sl*t, fuck me please..of fuck me, I'm so hot!"

He gripped the waistband of her panties and pulled them down to her thighs, letting her ass spill out from their cotton prison. He slid his palms up against her posterior and raised his hand to slap it. Tara groaned as her legs locked in place, spreading open to show off the back of her pink lips. She heard him undo his belt and then the zipper to his jeans open. With a smile, Tara closed her eyes and waited to feel the wide, warm touch of his cock slide in between her legs and press against her labia. She looked down and saw his erect organ, sticking up and against the front of her mons pubis, gently sliding against it. The teasing made her pout again as she reached down to grab the shaft and slide her fingers up and down. "Ugh I want your dick so bad."

"How bad?"

"I want you to fuck me from behind, cause I'm your dirty office sl*t."

"Put your hands against the stall."

She did as she was told, and spread her legs wider. It was when she felt a wet and warm sensation slide up inside her that she gasped again. His hands grabbed her hips for stability and he thrust again, causing Tara to bend forward. "Oh yes..." another thrust." Oh...fuck...Evan.."

"Not Evan..boss." he said as he took a deep breath to focus.

“Fuck me harder Boss!" she called out, not concerned about being heard. The momentum of his cock pushing into her made her backside clap, the cacophony of slapping noises making the tension in between her legs grow with every thrust. "FUCK ME BOSS..FUCK ME BOSSS!" she chanted, eyes closed and in a hypnotic state as the current in her body grew, her clitoris swelling and her inner walls coated in her own juice. She felt a hard smack against her backside and tightened her kegal muscles. "OHH AGAIN! SPANK ME AGAIN!"

"You dirty sl*t." SMACK!

She bit her lip and her voice cracked at the sting of his hand imprinting itself on her flesh. It was when she felt his teeth bite into her shoulder than she felt her kegal muscles tighten more around his cock and she locked her legs. "OHHHHHHH…SHIIIT!" she squealed and then felt him slide out of her just as she felt her own cum drip down the side of her leg. By now, the straps of her brassier were soaked and her muscles were sore. "Oh baby..that was amazing."

"You're not done yet. I want you to suck my dick." he said.

Still high off of the increased dopamine in her brain, Tara turned around, with her panties and skirt around her legs and bent down, looking at his large, swollen cock in front of her. Grabbing it with her hand, she stroked the shaft a few times before opening her mouth and sliding her tongue against the bottom. She watched as Evan tilted his head back and let out his own moan, feeling more of his precum slide down her throat. She grabbed the back of his legs and started to plunge further down his long shaft, trying her best to take it in its entirety. She felt his hands grab onto her hair and then gagged when she felt it push further into her mouth. "Focus..." he hissed.

Tara tried to breathe through her nose, but still made gagging noises as she tried to bring him to orgasm, circling her tongue around the head of his penis when she pulled her mouth back. It was when she tilted her head and pushed forward and back that she heard Evan's breathing pick up. "Oh that's it." he said as he thrust his hips into her mouth. "I'm gonna cum...baby I'm gonna cum."

She grinned at seeing him looking so vulnerable in that moment and granted him two more flicks of her tongue before she took her mouth off and stroked his dick again, "Ohhh give it to me boss...cum all over me." she said, the alcohol and post-climactic high giving her confidence. She saw the red tip of his penis staring at her, her wet juice shining under the bathroom light. After her last stroke she saw a large white trail of cum shoot out and strike her in between the eyes. She closed them and felt a few more jets land on her face and slide down, falling onto the crevice in between her breasts. "Mm..." he moaned.. "Lick it up office sl*t."

"Sure boss." she said as she collected his essence with her finger and sucked on it, feeling the sweet and tangy liquid slide down her throat before gulping it. He looked down at her with a grin and pulled her up. Now close to his face, she gave him a kiss and then said, "That was fucking amazing." she felt exhausted now that time had passed, and her knees were like rubber, so much so her panties and skirt slid to the floor.

"Mmm likewise." he said, giving her a warm embrace.

"Ugh. I have to pee again." she said, planting her face into his chest. "Give me a sec okay?"

"Sure." he said, stepping back to give her some space. "I'll get your clothes, I doubt you want them lying on the bathroom floor."

"Thanks." she giggled as she stepped out of her skirt and panties. She turned around and waited for the sound of the door squeaking shut to sit down. Coming down off of her high, the air conditioned room sobered her up, making her teeth chatter as she hugged herself. She saw her underwear on the ground, a dark stain over the center of her crotch. "You forgot something." she said. No response came and she leaned forward to listen for any sign of Evan. "Evan? You forgot my panties."

Again, no noise, just the echo of the sink dripping. Tara focused on the ground and the sole scrap of clothing left to her. "Evan you still there?" she asked, hoping that the "joke" he was playing on her would end. Seconds felt like hours and she tried looking through the crack of the door. "Evan...this isn't funny where are you?" the chill she felt warmed up as anxiety grew, part of her still wanted to believe this was a prank. "Ok you pervert, I'd like my clothes back now." she said as she bent down to slide her panties back on. The moment they touched her bare sex she felt the ice cold touch of her soaked garments, making her crankier. "Evan, I want my clothes back now!"

She pushed open the stall door and her heart froze when she saw that it was deserted. Her legs felt like they were going to give out from under her as she realized how helpless she felt. It was why Evan would take her clothes that disturbed her more than the actual loss. She looked down for her phone but also saw that it too was gone. "Fuck." she whispered as she covered her face, feeling it get warm as her body felt colder. Just then, she heard the door open and screamed, raising one leg to shield her bottoms while wrapping her arms around her bra.

"Oh my god there you are!" a woman said. She was tall and tan, with platinum blonde hair. She wore a leopard print bikini that barely covered her nipples due to the brassier being small. Her bottoms were also tiny, the waistband was a string that tied up in bows.

"Get out!" Tara said, backing into her stall.

From behind, two more women in bikinis stepped in, one woman with jet black hair in a pink bikini and the other, a Latina woman wearing a neon yellow thong bikini. They smiled at Tara who was turning pinker by the minute. All three of the women had full, voluptuous bodies, breasts that seemed to expand and bounce with each step they made, and hips that curved to give them apple shaped bottoms. Tara felt so plain in front of them that she was afraid. "You have to come, the contest is going to start." the blonde said. That was the signal for her and the others to approach Tara who held onto the handles inside the stall.

"No! I'm not a contestant!" Tara pleaded, holding on as tight as she could. "I'm not wearing a bikini! I need clothes!"

The women didn't listen, instead they swarmed the stall and fought against Tara's feet that kicked at them. The woman in the pink bikini grabbed both of Tara's legs and hugged them together, while the woman in the yellow bikini scooped Tara up under her right arm. "Too bad honey, time to show them those sexy granny panties." she said.

"No please!" Tara shouted, her voice cracking as she was pulled out of the stall. She was held in the air by the three buxom models, helpless to fight free. "STOP!"

The bathroom door burst open and Tara could hear the clamor of dozens of men cheering. The bar was darker now that the shades had been drawn, and stage lights lit up the room. "Here she comes everyone, our last contestant!" Even though she couldn’t see the stage, Tara recognized it belonged to Candace. Unfortunately, there was little she could do to stop the models from walking her up on the stage and dropping Tara on her knees.

"Say hi to Tara everyone!"

"Hiiii Beeeeth." the men all cheered.

Tara started to cry as she bent over to hug herself, protecting what little modesty she had. She looked up and saw Candace looking down at her with a wicked grin. Candace's face could barely be seen over the peaks of her own large breasts, tucked under a gold bikini that shined along with her dark brown skin. "Please, I'm not a model!" Tara said to Candace.

"Oh don't be modest, I'm sure you look sexy, help her up ladies."

Before she could escape, Tara felt two pairs of arms reach under her own armpits and pull her to her feet. The crowd cheered and in the darkness she saw numerous flashes from phone cameras go off. With her legs squeezed together, Tara placed one hand over her crotch and the other around her breasts, turning her teary eyed face to the side to protect her identity. "Please give me some clothes!"

"Clothes? You mean this?" Candace asked as she pointed to a jacket, shirt and skirt lying on a table.

Tara saw her suit and her jaw dropped, shocked that they were there, meaning that Evan put them there. She tried looking for him but it was impossible in the darkness. "C-can I have them back please?" she asked in a meek voice.

"Sure." Candace said, "All you have to do is win them in the bikini conteeest!" She shimmied her body to get the crowd riled up.

Tara looked left and right to see the other bikini clad women shaking their bodies, proud smiles on their faces as they showed off their sculpted figures. "H-how do I win?" she asked, hopeful of winning back her dignity. If she could get her clothes back, she could leave the bar and not lose her job for being indecent.

"You have to win the categories." Candace said as she walked closer to the models. "The first is the bikini category, where the audience will judge who has the sexiest bikini. Now they've seen the other ladies' bikinis, we just have to see yours."

Tara looked at Candace with wide eyes. Gently shaking her head. But Candace kept her wide smile on as she waited for Tara to do as she was told. With a quivering lip, Tara stood up and relaxed her arms, letting them drop to the side. Cheers and whistles hit her like bullets and her cheeks turned redder as she locked her arms in place to resist covering herself.

"Umm...Maybe you don't know what a bikini is Tara." Candace said with a chuckle, "But it’s not your underwear." she walked up to Tara and pulled on the waistband of her panties, letting it snap back. "Hanes? With polka dots? Don't you work for a law firm? That's the budget you give yourself for panties?

The joke invoked a wave of laughter and Tara's thighs rubbed against each other, her head lowering as she fretted over her choice of underwear. Then she saw in the center of her panties, a dark stain. She stopped breathing for a moment and looked up, hoping that no one would notice.

"What's this?" Candace asked as she looked down at the crotch and pointed to the stain. "Is that a stain?"

"NO! STOP IT!" Tara cried as she covered the stain with both hands. It was too late as everyone who saw the stain pointed at it and tried to get pictures.

"Someone was being naughty in the bathroom." Candace joked. Tara was so mortified by people seeing her wet panties, she covered her eyes just as more tears started to come out. Candace didn't let that phase her. "Okay now that you've seen everyone, who has the best bikini?"

Hands were cupped to mouths as people fought for their voices to be heard. Tara had her eyes closed and was too busy wishing this even was a nightmare to pay attention to any names. It wasn't until she heard Candace say, "Amber!" that Tara turned to see the woman in the neon yellow bikini jump up and down to celebrate her victory. Every leap she made caused her breasts to bounce in the air, almost spilling out of the thin brassier.

"Your prize for winning is this secretary jacket!" Candace said as she handed amber Tara's jacket."

"That's my jacket!" Tara shouted, keeping her body covered again as she gave Amber a look of hatred when she put the jacket on.

"Sorry polka-dot-panties, you lost." Candace said, "You can still win your other clothes back."

"Wh-what's the next category?"

"Pussy!!!" Candace cheered, which got the men to stand to their feet, all of them holding their cameras up, ready to see nudity. "Okay ladies, drop your bottoms!"

With a look of shock on her face, Tara turned and watched as the women onstage hooked their thumbs into the waistbands of their bikinis and pulled them down to their feet, stepping out of their tiny bikinis and throwing them to the crowd. Men fought to catch the discarded garments, as if it was foul ball season at a baseball game. To Tara's horror, every model had a cleanshaven crotch, their smooth, tanned labia out in the open. Some of the women turned around to show off their firm backsides, shaking them side to side. Tara was so distracted by watching them that she didn't feel Candace's hands grab the sides of her panties until she said, "Your turn Tara."

"Huh? NO!!" Tara screamed just as she felt her panties slide down to her feet. Paralyzed with embarrassment, Tara looked down with her hands on her face, staring at her own naked sex, a white bikini shaped tanline and a small tuft of black pubic hair.

Candace held a hand over her mouth to stifle her laughter while the men in the room took pictures, all of them focused on Tara. "So...apparently Tara needs to go sunbathing in the nude, annd she's not a natural blonde.

The laughter in the room snapped Tara out of her trance and she bent forward to cover her naked lower half, her face so red it looked like it was about to explode. She wanted to pull her panties up but in the back of her mind, she knew she had to show it in hopes of winning some scrap of clothing back. "This isn't right!" she whimpered before feeling a sharp pain on her backside. "OOO!" she squealed as she turned around to see that Candace had spanked her.

"Damn girl, you got some back. You guys want to see?"

The crowd cheered yes, but Tara shouted, "NO!" but there was nothing she could do. Candace grabbed Tara's arm and turned her around and with her panties around her ankles, her legs were locked in place and so her body tilted a full 180 degrees, showing off her pale, but plump ass. Each cheek was almost its own entity, so curved that they both met in the center to give Tara two dimples just above the crack. "She might be skinny, but some of that fat is in the back!" Candace said as she grabbed Tara's bottom and shook it.

"STOP TOUCHING ME!" Tara cried as her hands flew to cover her backside, leaving the front unattended.

Candace looked at Tara's front and then laughed again. Tara didn't know what was so funny and dreaded finding out. Too focused on covering her posterior, Tara felt Candace's hand touch her shoulder and spin her around again to face the audience. "I was wrong, maybe she isn't that skinny." Candace said as she cupped Tara's tummy, a loose section of flesh that hung outward just below her navel that was usually tucked in with the aid of her panties. "Someone hasn't lost her baby fat."

It seemed like such a lost cause for Tara, nothing she could do could save her dignity, but it didn't stop her from wrapping her arms around her stomach, knees buckled together. "Okay guys, so who has the best pussy?"

Still shocked by being shamed for her body, Tara didn't pay attention to the names that were being called, nor did she hear the winner. She knew she wasn't going to win, and so she didn't get upset when she saw Candace hand over a skirt to the blonde with the leopard print bikini top. All Tara could do was look up at Candace with a twisted face, "I'm going to kill you." she whispered, knowing it was a hollow threat.

Candace gave Tara a wink and turned to the audience. "Okay boys, now the category you've all been waiting for."

Tara's pupils shrunk to the size of pins as she knew what was coming, she started to turn towards the edge of the stage, not caring about keeping her clothes. Candace was already prepared for her escape and reached out to grab the back of Tara's brassier. With one hand, she pinched the back and then pushed the hooks out of their ringlets, causing the clasp to open.

Tara felt the grip of her bra loosen and she clutched the cups as tight as she could. "Please no! Anything but that!"

"The titty competition!" Candace said and she turned to grab both straps of Tara's bra and pulled as hard as she could. Tara dug her feet as best she could, but the strength of the C cup size brassier was too strong and so she and Candace were stuck in a tug of war.

It was when one of the other models turned to tickle Tara's tummy that she said, "Ah! What are you doing?!" The moment that Tara twitched from the gentle stimulation against her skin, was when she felt her bra rip from under her hands, brush against her face and then finally fly completely over her head. She turned around to grab her last garment but it was too late, everyone got a glimpse of her breasts, and the large wads of toitlet paper that she had inserted into each cup. The air brushed against her nipples and she looked down to see her small breasts, extending only a few inches away from her chest, facing Candace.

"Oh my god." Candace said with a snicker.

Tara's face turned from red to white and her hands went to cover her chest, given that they were so small it was easy for her hands to cover them completely. "No...please...give it back!" she said in a weak voice, fresh tears welling up in her eyes.

"Well looks like we have someone trying to rig this contest boys." Candace said as she nodded to the models standing behind Tara.

"Wh-what are you doing? Let me go!" Tara shouted as she felt two models grab her arms. She tried to fight them off, but her autonomic nervous system was already exhausted from the intense stress she'd been through and her arms were pulled outward, as if she was being crucified.
NOOO!" she closed her eyes and turned her head, just as a wave of hoots and hollers came from the men.

Words like "mosquito tits," "tiny tittties," and "bra stuffer" were called out. Each name hitting Tara like a slap in the face, pulling at echoes from her past when she hit puberty and fretted over her breasts that never grew. Standing onstage with so many buxom women reminded her of those years in high school, hiding her flat chest under her towel while the rest of the girls showed off their expanding bosoms.

Standing onstage with her arms spread out was an out of body experience for Tara. Sound didn't seem to register and she felt dizzy. Without her thick, warm, office clothes, she didn't feel like the professional secretary of a prestigious law firm. she was just Tara, plain old Tara who had small breasts, a slender but soft tummy and a thick ass, a body she tried to touch up to look like a model. Now, photographs would be shared, news would spread and it was the exposure of her normal body that felt the most shameful. Worst of all, her trust had been taken as well. Evan was responsible for this, he had to. It all seemed to make sense in hindsight, the e-mail out of nowhere...he planned this.

In her sense of derealization, Tara looked up and saw Candace, she was braless and so her large breasts were on show. She stepped forward and before Tara could react, she felt the warm, soft tits of her replacement press against her face, gently slapping her left and right side. That sobered Tara up and the noise in the room came back to her senses. "These are what real tits feel like honey." Candace said.

Tara was too demoralized to fight back, all she did was hyperventilate as she cried, the reality that she would never rise from this humiliation breaking her spirit. "Why...why would you do this to me? I never did anything to you." she finally asked.

"But you did do something to me." a voice called out from the side of the stage. The noise in the room quieted down and everyone saw Evan walk from the side of the stage Candace was at.

Even though she knew at this point, her heart still sank in her chest as she saw Evan, staring at her with a look of smug satisfaction. "Evan...how could you?" she choked through a strained voice.

"Because, I loved you and did everything I could to keep you and then you broke my heart." He turned to Candace, wrapping his arm around her and caressed her exposed breast. "Everything Candace said to you that day was true. I was still hurt. Then when you left, I told her about your flat tits and how you were ashamed of them. So she suggested we get back at you."

Tara looked in disbelief at Candace. She couldn't tell who was shallower, Evan for letting this get to him, or Candace for allowing him to fuck his ex-girlfriend. The question was directed at Candace through sad eyes. Candace held up Tara's chin and said, "You dumb b*tch, you fell for it. And the best part, is I ain't even done." she turned to Evan and he handed her his phone.

Tara stared at it and felt her temples burn, wondering what it was about that phone that was so important, and why it was plugged into the sound system. Candace turned a knob and pressed play and the fuzzy echo of a microphone could be heard.

The sounds of a womans' moans blasted from the speakers. "Yes, it's been a while." she heard her voice say.

With her arms still on her chest, her hands covered her mouth. "Pleaes no. Y-you recorded us?" she looked to Evan.

Evan nodded with a smile and raised his hands in triumph as the men in the crowd whistled at him. Candace then said, "Shh...you'll miss out on the best part."

"Oh...Evan.." her voice said. Excited banter spread like wildfire and Tara closed her eyes, falling to her knees as she tried to shut out the sounds of her voice when she was at her most vulnerable. "Fuck me...fuck me please." She could see herself back in the bathroom, her lust overriding her professional, timid nature, and she remembered what she called herself, something that she truly felt she was at this moment. Tara didn't exist anymore, all that was onstage, was a naive, naked, flat chested, office sl*t. Just as the line came out on the speaker, Tara's limit had broke. She rose to her feet and in the distance, saw the door.

With a big inhale, she bolted for the steps, stepping out of her panties, not caring at all about running naked. She had no more pride left, she just needed to get away before anything else got worse. With her eyes closed, she could hear the sound of Candace's laugh as she said, "Let's hear it for Tara everyone!"

"TARA TARA TARA!" men chanted, and she screamed when she felt a few more hands, striking her backside. As tempting as it was to protect it, she wanted to cover her breasts, the part of herself she was most ashamed of. She pushed the door open with her shoulders and ran as fast as she could, not caring about the shocked expressions on pedestrians as they saw a naked woman in high heels leaving a bar.

Evan looked back at Candace, her firm breasts showing off proudly. He gave her a smile and kissed her saying, "I love you babe." and he truly did. Tara had broken his heart, and now that he had a hand in breaking her will, he could finally move on.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2015, 05:46 PM

Really hot story man! Love to see Myds do some illustrations!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ewwboss For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2015, 06:33 PM

Thanked 4,059 Times in 369 Posts

thank you! It's up to them, but I'd love to see it as well!
Old 12-15-2019, 12:51 AM

This is an excellent story. I don't know how I had missed this before. Loved every bit of it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boss2125 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer