Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2011, 03:47 PM

Thanked 18,169 Times in 797 Posts
Default The tease got to him.....

One of my very best friends and I double dated to a lake in northern Georgia, but had preagreed to go our separate ways once we got there. I was with my steady girl and he was with a new, but very lovely and promising blonde. The blonde wore a tied off blouse leaving a bare midriff, and short shorts. My girl wore a sweatshirt.

It was early October and this state park had no one there--absolutely no one --so we parked at the picnic area and had a nice lunch, then we went for a walk leaving him with the blonde. He came to see us about a half hour later, and said his date was a dud. We had not heard him come up, and my girlfriend was laying on her side showing a incredibly round ass. He just about fell over when he saw her----and said he had always wondered if she wore anything under the sweatshirts.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0260.JPG  
Old 01-04-2011, 03:57 PM

Default The story continues...

She pulled the shirt down, but her ass was still clearly in view, but she did not seem to care. He was a very good friend and had seen her in her underwear and maybe briefly in the shower once or twice.

He left and returned, saying the blonde wanted to go. My girl got up and he said she was being such a tease with the sweatshirt so she raised her arms and said, "Is this what you wanted to see?" He just gaped, and I was about to suggest she and I go back into the woods one more time before leaving.

She said she wanted to see how cold the water was before we left, so she walked over to the lake and stepped in to just below her knees. I told her I was going back to the car and start packing, and for her to come soon.

We heard a shriek, then a "damn" and a splash. Soon, my girlfriend came towards us carrying her sweatshirt that had just gotten soaked when she slipped and fell into the lake. My friend was speechless and we walked together, my naked girlfriend and two guys, back to the car where the blonde waited, looking astonished as she stared at my completely naked girlfriend. Soon she had put on my shirt and we were on the long drive back to her school.

Later my friend said it was a lousy date, but he would not have missed it for the world.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0265.JPG   PD_0262.JPG  

Old 01-13-2011, 03:40 PM

Default The "no touch" zones...

I was in my second year of college and met a local girl that was just beautiful. Friends told me not to waste my time, but she was a looker and was convenient. It would be nice to have a girl that close to the school.

She was a year older than me, but seemed like she had not dated much. First date? Only a kiss on the cheek. Second date? Some kissing and a fight to touch a boob. Third date? The blouse comes off but the bra stays on. Fourth(and last) date? The blouse and shorts are off, but she will not touch me, and absolutely no touching her below the waist. Nuts. I told her I was hurting and she said she would turn her head so I could take care of "my needs" but I said I was too embarassed. She finally agrees to a Poloroid that I could use later for "my needs" that, of course, would have to be torn up afterward. Yea! But on further petting, the bra comes off and another photo is taken.

I never dated her again, but she would call me on occasion and ask me to let us try again. By then I had moved on and never tried again. I was deeply in love with the girl I would marry, too. Yes, I covered her face because she scratched it out on the originals that somehow never got torn up.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0320.JPG   PD_0319.JPG  

Old 02-01-2011, 12:49 PM

Default Remember me photos.......

About the time I was going to college(to avoid the draft among other reasons) the Poloroid camera really showed its value because the girlfriends could give us photos to remember them by that they would never allow to be developed in the local drug store. Almost everyone I knew had a naughty photo of different sorts of girlfriends back home.

One good friend who had to get married in high school when his girlfriend got pregnant joined the Navy right away to avoid being in the infantry in the Army. He married the really cute girl, who quickly got her figure back after the baby arrived. He called me in the early mid 1980's and asked if we could visit. He was still in the Navy, had risen to a chief something, and now had four children.

He had been sent on a carrier on a six month tour to the Mediteranean, I think. Anyway, when he came over my wife was out and he said he was in serious trouble. He had made a sex video of he and his wife to take on the ship to watch, and the tape had been stolen. She was asking him to see it again, and he was stalling. He wanted to know if a video tape (back then it was VHS or Beta)could melt or get destroyed someway that was credible. I called a friend who made commercials and was told that they could be destroyed by heat or by being too close to strong magnets. That is what he told his wife--I hope she bought it. Anyway, a tape of his wife doing everything possible is out there somewhere and I would love to see it.

My girlfriend when she went to college roomed with a great, big boobed girl her second year. That girl had my girlfriend take all sorts of nude photos of her to send to her boyfriend who was in the military. I wished I could see them. My girl allowed one photo of her to be taken in her dorm, stretched out on her bed in her bra and panties. You can see her great long legs. She thought sending nudes in the mail to a college was too risky---and she would be right.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0341.JPG  
Old 02-01-2011, 01:10 PM

Default A prize I still cherish...

I still remember beginning to beg for a "remember me photo" in mid-summer, long before I had to return to college. She knew other girls were letting them be taken with Poloroids, and her cousin evidently had posed for a lot of them for her boyfriend.

Negotiations started with a two piece bathing suit, evolved to a tub covered with soap bubbles, to in her baby-doll pajamas, to a bra and panties + if that happened I wanted the garter belt and stockings. I kept arguing for nude but she was holding strong. Unlike most of the girls of the time, my girlfriend did not drink so I could not get her drunk for a great photo like a couple of my football friends had done. One even had a photo of two of the cheerleaders nude, supposedly.

Fortunately, this did not affect our fooling around but when the camera was mentioned or even in the car, she got really strict. As the time to leave got near, she began to waver a bit, and the day I was packed up and on my way, I drove by her home to say goodbye. Her family had gone to church, and she was home alone and met me at the front door nude. I had the camera and she looked resigned to let me take a photo, hopefully just from the waist up. I wanted more, and finally she got on the sofa, leaned back and gave me more than I could hope for---but she was not happy. I was, and this was a treasure that I still love to see. This old black and white Poloroid has held up well, thank heavens.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0294.JPG  
Old 02-01-2011, 02:58 PM

Default Nephews and cousins in college....

My girlfriend was visiting me one weekend at my apartment my last year in college. She had three cousins, nephews or whatever plus one of their friends that wanted to go to my school so I invited them up but they would have to sleep in the living room overnight. She and I were living together on weekends when she could get away from her college, so she was there. The older boy was driving them all to town and he got there about 10am, and we started a walk around the campus, had lunch in the school cafeteria, and then went to a basketball game in the gym. It was a fun afternoon.

She and I needed some alone time so I gave them money to go to a movie after we had burgers for dinner and they left. We fooled around then she took a shower. My roommates were out, and she came back into my bedroom naked and was standing there when our guests came barging in. She let out a shriek and covered her pubes. Usually she cowered and covered her breasts, too, but not this time for some reason. She was royally ticked off.

I tried to calm her down, and said it was no big deal. The boys were all staring at her, and she just stood there, hands covering her curly hairs. I told the boys to sit on the bed and they could all have one look. She looked at me with fire in her eyes, and said "one look only and it will be our secret forever!". They all eagerly agreed so she stood in front of each in turn, removed her hands and put her pussy in their face and said "take a look". She did each one and then told them to get out so she could get dressed.

Nothing else was ever said. I don't know if she enjoyed it, but I did.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0340.JPG   PD_0339.JPG  

Old 03-04-2011, 04:16 PM

Default Visiting the twins---and their Dad

My girlfriend grew up next to twin girls who were like sisters to her. When their mother passed away while they were in high school, she stayed in touch and would call them often after they moved to Manteo, North Carolina.
The father, who was extremely "yummy" according to my girlfriend, remarried but soon separated from wife #2.

We had to attend the wedding of one of her cousins about an hour from Manteo, so we called and arranged to visit and spend the night at the twins' home. Her parents, other family and my girlfriend and I left at the crack of dawn on that Saturday in October for the wedding, which was at 2pm. Knowing the time would be tight, everyone wore the clothes that they would wear to the wedding.

After the wedding, my girl and I drove straight to the twins' home, arriving about 5pm. The car needed gas and a tire seemed low, so I dropped off my girl. The twins were not home yet, but the father grabbed her suitcase and carried it upstairs to the twins' bedroom where she would stay. I was to stay in another bedroom down the hall.

According to her, when she saw the good-looking father, it reminded her of how she had always had a crush on him, and she told him she would like to bathe before getting dressed into something more casual for the evening. The bath was next door to the twins' room, so as the father put her suitcase in the bedroom, she stepped into the bath. It was a huge old home with a large bathroom with an old footed bathtub. She turned as he came out of the bedroom, and as she was catching up with him about family and friends, she stepped out of her dress. He just stayed in the doorway to the bath, and kept talking to her and she kept undressing. She pulled the black slip over her head, and he walked past her to start the water in the tub. As he walked back, she unsnapped her black bra, and dropped it to the side with her dress and slip. He was in the doorway, still talking to her as she lowered her panties---old style panty briefs because she had dressed in the same room with her mother hours earlier.

His eyes kept on her, and she began to slowly pull off her stockings. Soon, he stepped past her to stop the water in the tub. Fully naked, she stood in front of him and he said he would go get her a fresh towel. He left and she got in the tub and quickly bathed. When he returned, she stood with water and soap suds dripping off her into the tub, and reached for the towel. He watched as she put one leg up and over the tubs tall side, and she knew she would have to spread her legs wide to get the second leg out. He openly stared at her exposed pink, even in her dark triangle. They continued to talk as she wiped the dampness from her glistening skin. She then turned, and bent over to wipe out the inside of the tub, giving him a full appreciation of her wonderful ass.

When she turned she noticed for the first time the massive bulge in the front of his trousers and she stared at it. He was having a difficult time speaking when they heard the door downstairs open, and I yelled "where is everyone?".

She said that she had to get dressed before I saw her (HA!) so she ducked into the bedroom.

The father came downstairs and we talked briefly. When I went upstairs she threw open the door naked and said "screw me NOW!", and I obliged, not knowing what she had just done. I was dropping a nice load when we heard the twins come in the front door downstairs. I went to my room and she got dressed.

Later she told me the entire story(and wanted to have sex again) so when everyone was downstairs the next morning for breakfast, she put on the outfit she wore to the wedding and I took these Poloroids. I only had four shots left on this packet of film---sorry.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0333.JPG   PD_0334.JPG  

PD_0335.JPG   PD_0336.JPG  

Old 04-17-2011, 12:08 PM

Talking Drive-in movies....

The drive-in was THE make-out spot of the sixties. It took a few dates to get my girlfriend,now wife, to understand that everyone wanted privacy at the drive-in to get her comfortable getting undressed in the car which was only a few feet from other's cars. Soon, she was used to being topless or more and having fun in the car and even staying undressed as we left the drive-in to go to our favorite place to park. I loved her sitting beside me as the various lights streamed around the car as we drove away with everyone else at the end of the movie. Did they see her bare breasts as we drove? We would never know.

Events kept us apart for several weeks before I could pick her up, telling her parents that we were going to the movies. Once at the drive-in I left her to go get drinks and popcorn at the snack stand. On the way back, I saw a couple of friends and we walked together back to our cars. We got to my car first and when I opened my door, I got a wonderful surprise and my friends got quite a show. She had forgotten the dome light would come on when I opened the door.

I hope you enjoy seeing what they saw!
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0273.JPG  
Old 05-22-2011, 10:43 AM

Default At a wedding......

It was the June before our upcoming marriage in August,when we went to a friend's wedding down south. Saturday night we went to the rehearsal dinner then back to the home we were staying in with two other couples across the street from the bride's parents home. The older couple who were kind enough to let us stay had a wonderful pool so later a lot of us went for a swim. Twelve or fourteen couples, most college age were there and although it was about ten pm lights around the pool made it seem like day. When the idea of skinny dipping came up,the ladies complained it was too bright and we should turn off the pool lights. My girl said they were being silly because we swam nude in the day sometimes. Many there were old friends so my wife removed her bikini and dived in the water. Soon, many were nude or at least topless and having a great time. Being a good guest, I fingered the bride to an orgasm underwater while my girlfriend got felt up by the groom. He tried to fuck her but all she did was jerk him vigorously but she left him hard. She didn't want him to not have a full load on his honeymoon, or so she told me.

The next morning we attended church with the bride and her family,then went back to our place to change before a pre-wedding lunch. My girlfriend took off her dress in our bedroom and then as she continued to undress out of her simple white half slip and bra, we decided to have a quicky. I removed her panties but left her garter belt and sockings on. I loved to feel her stockings on my cheeks when I ate her sweetness. Soon we were fucking doggie style,and we came together. Soon she got up and said we had to get ready for the lunch. She went into the hall to the bathroom a couple of doors down. After maybe ten minutes, I heard her yell "EEEEK!" and I went out wearing my boxers. She was standing outside the bath cowering and with her hands covering her nipples and her pubic triangle. Two of the other guests had come upstairs to their room and caught her naked except for her white garter belt and stockings and heels. Both guys apologized and went into their rooms, and my red-faced girlfriend ran into our room.

I was confused. Both guys had seen her nude the night before but she said being partially undressed was different.

I wrote about this a long time ago here but this time I can add some photos with her lovely face hidden. I did not get a photo of her cowering in front of the guys but I hope you like these.

She decided to lay down for a minute and the guys knocked on our door after a few minutes to see if she was ok and to apologize again. She told them they could come in since they had seen her everything anyway. While she was talking to them,I noticed that her legs kept getting wider apart. They truly saw everything as they spoke.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0276.JPG   PD_0277.JPG  

PD_0279.JPG   PD_0278.JPG  

Old 06-02-2011, 10:01 AM

Default unexpected home coming

I was 21, she was 20.
I had been away from my GF for about 2 weeks, and come home to her parents home. She was wearing a long skirt (1/2 way between her knees and ankles). She met me on the porch of her parents home, and everyone else was still inside, so we kissed and cuddled, and I was running my hands over her body. She was still standing on the porch and I was about 1 foot lower at ground level. I put both my hands on her ankles and slowly ran my hands up the back of her legs, under her skirt. As I reach her thighs, to my delight I found that instead of pantihose, she was wearing stockings and suspenders. I slowly ran my hands up the last couple of inches of her legs, .. and to my surprise... instead of finding her knickers, my fingers felt her hair. she had her feet about a foot apart, and my fingers quickly entered her. She was already as wet as hell as she had been anticipating this since she'd removed her knickers when she knew I was coming.

I fingered her for a while on the porch, but we had to go inside.

After dinner with her family, we retired to a quiet room and she sat facing me on my lap on a couch, her knees up and her feet back .. she was basicially squatting on me. We kissed for ages and both my hands explored under her skirt.

Then she undid my fly, and we screwed on the couch with her whole family in the next room. I was petrified someone would come in.

I found having sex with someone so close by was such a turn on ... but bloody scary too.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
4834 0188 1

1m:06s

06-01-2008
BOWA HQ SOLO0004

0m:50s

11-21-2012
13nzzyg

2m:25s

01-01-2024
CompVid 69 The over 30 club

9m:00s