Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2024, 10:49 AM

Default Getting a full erection for the carer. [I came!]

Hi!

Remember me? I am that bloke of 52, that had a very severe brain injury about 10 years ago.

If u remember, I am paralysed, but quite fit n healthy, with a flat tum, n full head of hair.

I did say that 4 carers come in n share the week and the shifts amongst themselves.

And I did say 1 had joined me recently. [To do 3 evenings.] She is quite tall and slim, about 35 and quite sweet. I suppose she's attractive n it's obvious that we are attracted to each other, as we really hit it off, n even though she's married n has a family, she texts a lot, n some of those texts can be quite flirty!

Anyway, one of the things she does, when I am in bed, is massage some cream into my thighs for about a minute. Her massage technique is very, very slow, and her hand goes to the inside of my thighs, and she also massages quite close to my penis. I must say that it does feel nice........sensual! I am completely flaccid when she starts, but by the time she finishes, my penis is quite big, not fully erect, but quite big and swollen. I have apologised, but she just says that it's ok.

She started doing Thursday mornings about 2 months ago, massaging that cream in for a bit longer! I do get a full erection in front of her. I did apologise the first morning she was here, as my cock went hard in front of her! She just smiled n said;

"I don't mind if u don't mind!"

So every Thursday morning now, I get a full hardon in front of her!

Last Thursday, as she massaged, my cock went completely hard, n her tunic top was open more so I could see her cleavage, n the sleeve kept hitting my cock head! I could feel my cock getting harder!

"Erm, can u stop!"

Just as I said that I could feel myself start to cum!

She did stop, just as cum started oozing out! There wasn't a great deal, just a bit.

"Sorry."

"It's ok, don't worry about it. I will clean u up now. It's really not a problem."

[I hadn't ejaculated for nearly 3 weeks, so maybe it was that?]

I wonder if it will happen again!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sakima1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2024, 08:15 AM

Thanked 16,372 Times in 1,145 Posts

Sounds like an interesting time! I know there are women who have fetishes for exactly what you are describing, and it's one reason they get into that line of work (my ex-wife has a nurse-friend who used the manage those types of in-home care services like you are getting, legit ones, but then she became an ER charge nurse because it was three times more), and a lot of the women who worked for her weren't shy about talking about it!

When I was getting physical therapy for my neck and back (before we discovered the actual reason I was having issues), the physical therapist was getting more and more friendly every time I saw her. Things were getting really close to happening, and I could tell she wanted something to happen but she didn't know how to bring it up. I didn't know how to bring it up, either, and I still kick myself for not dropping hints or anything. I could tell she wanted to do more when she was massaging my shoulders then started playing with my nipples and her breathing picked up. Another time she said "sorry, I shouldn't be looking where I was looking" (I would wear clingy work-out pants and she was always staring at my bulge). And she would demonstrate positions for stretches, and she would take her time when she was in precarious positions, making sure that I was looking while putting her hand on her hips and rear and repeating herself and asking if I was looking. She would be like, "see, here? Do you see here?" while holding her rear. And if she were on her back, she would spread her legs for a bit before getting up. And lastly, once she was working my back and sides and asked if she could slide into my waistband, and she spent a lot of time there. She also wanted to exchange personal numbers to talk about connections we had, but covid happened and I never saw her again.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2024, 02:58 PM

Thanked 2,807 Times in 212 Posts

Many years ago, I was in the Hospital for an extreme case of Pneumonia. I actually coded out and was resuscitated. But I digress. I was in for several weeks. Anyway on with the event. All of my Nurses were Philippina and attractive.
While I was in ICU I had an accident and had to be given a sponge bath. The RN had a student nurse with her who vigorously volunteered to bath me. The RN indicated that she would take care of bathing me. Nice sponge bath but nothing out of the ordinary. Later in the week the student nurse was on my floor and was to provide me with my meds and an injection. Pill all good then there is a little banter about the injection all good, then a little small talk. RN comes back by and indicates that I will have my bath a little later. I am to wash what I can reach, and she will help with the rest. So I enter the bathroom and towel myself off and get mostly washed. I am lying in bed waiting for My nurse to return when in coms the student nurse. She indicates that my nurse is running behind and she (the student) will finish washing me. Most of what I could not reach consisted of my back and feet. So she starts with back and shoulders moving towards my buttocks. Then comes the reach around, til now I am completely flacid, now comes the Half Semi, Chubbed but still floppy. Try as she might could not get a full erection out of me due to all the meds.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OPD940B For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Submissive 3

4m:36s

09-18-2021
Creepshots35

8m:00s

03-09-2022
HL vid 04

1m:24s

03-13-2020
Bikini Booty Ass in Beach