uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2010, 03:21 PM

Default 2 Authors 1 story - The good little pet and her brother

Your hand reaches to your pussy and you slide a finger inside. You are so wet and as you rub gently your clit begins throb and you are unaware that someone is watching you. Your breathing becomes faster as you approach your orgasm when he approaches you, you lock eyes with him as you continue to rub your clit faster and faster and you moan loudly as you start to cum and as you cum he pulls out his cock and pees in your face and you drink hungrily.
He hasn't finished with you yet. He pulls you to your feet by your hair and bends you over the pew so that your bare ass is facing him. He spanks you hard and you give out a cry, he spanks you again and roughly parts your ass cheeks and enters you with such force you gasp as the pain hits you and you love it. He fucks you so hard and the pain is unbearable but you want it, so you tell him harder harder and he fucks you till you both cum. He pulls out his dick and tells you to lick him clean you go down onto your knees and start to lick and suck cupping his balls so you can lick every drip of cum off. Once finished he sits you on the pew and opens your legs. Now on his knees he parts your swollen lips and start to lick and suck your cum the sensation is so intense you can feel your self oozing juices he laps it up and you look down to see his cock is rock hard. He brings you to orgasm easily and you slide down onto his cock his lips are wet with your juices and you kiss him and lick your own juice from his face. You rise and up and down on his beautiful hard cock faster and faster till you can feel his orgasm start, he grunts as his spurt fills you inside, once he has finished you sit back up on the pew and open your legs for him to lick you clean he looks at you in surprise and you pull his head to your wet swollen pussy and say "clean me" and immediately he lick and sucks his own cum from your pussy.

When finished, he stands up, grabs hold of your hair and drags you down the ailse towards the door. your knees are so weak from all the shagging that you can hardly walk, stumbling you make it outside where the moon highlights the redness of your bare bottom and the mixture of bodily fluids that cover your face, lips, throat and breasts. Over by the oak tree he stops and drags you to your feet. You are in a state of disorientation, he takes off his belt and swiftly ties your hands together, over your head and suspends you on a branch. The moon peeks through the leaves, spotlighting your nakedness.
He leaves you to the forces of the night.

You manage to make sense of what has happened and you giggle and then try to free your hands you now know you are unable to free them, you don't panic you wait like the good little pet you are as you know he will be back. An hour or maybe two your arms are weak but you hear footsteps approaching. Two sets they stop and observe you, one is carrying something you can't make out but as he steps into the moonlight you can clearly see he holds a whip. You shiver in excitment then HE steps into the moon light and you recognize his huge member both men are naked but HIS is clearly the larger. They walk up to you and HE, ties up you breasts with his silk wedding tie while the other man slips his fingers into your pussy to see how wet you are....

...the moon disapears behind a cloud and all goes dark. You know that there are two men there, but you cannot see. your sense of smell is heightened, there is definitiely HIS scent, but there is also another, strangely familiar aroma, you just can't place it. The bounds around your breasts are getting tighter - cutting off the blood supply, at this point, the first blow lands upon your left breast, you gasp loudly; this prompts HIM to instruct "go and find her panties" THE OTHER is away for a while, returns and you feel damp fabric being forced into your mouth, you try to reject it, but your nose is held until you are forced to gasp, at which point, your panties, soaked in every bodiliy fluid, is stuffed to the back of your throat. "That should keep her quiet" HE says with a chuckle.
For the next 15 minutes, you are the subject to a merciless attack on your bound titties, you cannot be sure, but you think that you feel a line of blood curling around the underside of your right tit. The fun has certainly left this game!
"Now were are going to make her squirt" came HIS voice. This was nothing new - you often enjoyed being pushed to the limit and soaking anything that was in your way. What came next was a surprise - there was a cock forcing it's way into your arse and it didn't feel like the one that had been up their eariler in the day. Next came the stuffing - all you could think of was that it was the handle of the whip that had been punishing you a few moments ago, the thrusting of the whip made you buck onto THE OTHER's cock and he started grunting - that was the least of your worries, you were about to be sent over the edge and had no way of screaming about it, the panties doing an effective job of muffling your cries, 4 more thrust of the handle and you were there - tossing your head side to side as you spasmed onto the whip and the cock - you noticed that the grunts got louder, and a deep twitching followed by a gush was deposited inside your asshole.
You were let down onto your knees and forced to suck cock - you could tell it was the one that had just discharged up your bottom, but you swallowed it down anyway, like the good little pet that you are. Having done your job of cleaning up, you were unsure of what else might happen, then you heard HIM say to is friend "OK, you'd better take your sister home and clean her up"

She was shocked to hear her brother had been here and brutally spent himself on and in her. Confused and in pain her breasts were bilstered with cuts from the whip, she was being pulled towards a car; her brothers car, she stopped and he turned round, the words that came from her mouth were quiet "why?" her throat was still sore from where he had shoved her panties down. He chuckled and replied "Because you were always a dirty little wh*r* and I have wanted to brutalise you for years and becuase you make my cock hard". She said nothing and climbed into the car.
Once in the car she grabbed his hand and shoved it onto her pussy and said "make me cum brother" there was a hardness to her voice. He grinned and relished the chance to make her moan again he started and slip his fingers in and out of her pussy and when she was suitably wet he leant over and forced her legs wider and started to lick her pussy soon she was cumming onto his tongue and then she released and pee came flooding out of her and he drank hungrily. "mmm that was nice" he smiled and she felt nothing but pity for him...he was never going to be rid of her as she was in control.

Over breakfast the next morning, you said "I've got a special surprise for you brother, knock on my door at 7pm tonight" - that got his dirty little mind whiring. Later that morning, you called up one of your best friends and asked her to come over to help out as a favour, Mandy was happy to oblige.
7pm came and your brother did as instructed and knocked on your bedroom door, you answered "enter", well he'd not been quite sure what to expect, but sure as hell did not expect this, Mandy, his sister's friend Mandy, was lying on his sister's bed, both girls were wearing corsets and G-strings. My God, his most delicious fantacy coming true. "Well, aren't you going to lay next to her?" you say from the corner of your room.
He does as instructed and lies on the bed, and starts gently stroking mandys smooth thighs. You move in along side and unzip his jeans, there is no doubt over how excited he is! Suddenly you grab his wrists and tie them behind his back, Mandy springs up and binds his knees together, you both help with his ankles. Here is your own brother trust up on your bed with his stiff prick poking out of his jeans. You girls start to laugh, "You didn't think that you would actually get to have a threesome with your sister and a hot friend did you... you little pervert?" you mock.
Between you, you roughly roll your brother off the bed, he hits the floor with a loud thump and then you drag him face up. "Do you remember what the little weasel like to do" you enquire of your friend. "Oh yes the little slimeball loves to drink piss, and i've got a full bladder for him" Mandy pulled the GString to one side,squatted down and let go a forcefull jet right into his mouth, it was going up his nose, overflowing his mouth, he couldn't keep up. This water torture lasted well over a minute and he felt like he was drowning. Mandy then sat down fully on his face and instructed him to clean her. He was quite enjoying this, the taste of piss coupled with mandy's pussy juices, but there was something else, something metallic tasting - he realised that he was cleaning up mandy's period! This was truely humiliating.
"Look's like you have got a monthly job now little brother, I will enjoy coming into your room each moring for a few days per month for my cleaning, I've sure I'll feel so much fresher" You say with glee.

As a way of thanking Mandy for her help, you toss her your strapon harness and a medium size dildo, you take more, but hey, this is bro's first time. As she puts the contraption on, you roll your brother over and rip down his jeans to expose his virgin ass. To stop him wriggling too much you sit on his back, facing his bottom and spread his cheeks so that Mandy can start pushing it in, it's not going anywhere, it's just too big, his ass needs streaching. so reaching down with one finger of each hand, you slowly but firmly open his asshole ready to be plundered. You had obviously done a good job because mandy's first thrust went down to the hilt. Your brother screamed. "Shut the fuck up" you responded angrily "do you really want mum and dad to see you like this? Mandy started to get into a nice rythum, and your brother was responding by rubbing his cock on the carpet. Mandy's pace increased - she was bringing herself off with the pressure on her clit, a few more strokes and she was there - and so too was your brother, his seed splilling onto the carpet underneath him.
The two of you girls laughed, kissed and hugged, breast to breast with the dildo still up your brothers bottom. "that was fun" giggled Mandy. You couldn't have agreed more.

While still trussed up you turn your brother over and laugh in his face and instruct him to lick you till you spurt your juices over his face. While he is licking your pussy Mandy rubs and squeezes your breasts and kisses you fully on the mouth...you are thinking this is heaven, eventually Mandy gets frustrated with how long your brother is taking to make you climax you push him roughly aside and slip in 4 fingers into my soaking pussy, i gasp with pleasure you eventually get your whole hand in and start to pump I climax in a matter of seconds, Mandy then goes to her knees and sucks the juices from my pussy and slowly starts to lick and suck on my clit, she is such an expert i think and within seconds again I am orgasming and spurting into her mouth. She turns to my bother and slaps him hard in the face "if you want to do a job, do it right first time" and with that she kisses me fully on the mouth I can taste my own cum on her lips and she leaves. I am left with you I walk around you, naked with my swollen pussy itching to be pleasured again. I sit on your face and wait for you to lick me you respond quickly and again you take to long so I hit your bulging cock hard with my stilletto you scream in agony - "do it properly" I instruct and again I give you your last chance and you oblige and this time, you remember to start slowly by licking and sucking gently and as my hips grind against your face only then do you increase in speed...you learn quickly, your cock is still throbbing in pain from the stilleto heel.

Afterwards I decide it is time to free your hands and legs and as I love it so much I suck your bulging cock and lick the blood from the injury the stilleto made. The salty taste of the blood turns me on so I hungrily suck you to orgasm once you have spurted into my mouth I hold your cum and come up so you can kiss me. You lap up your own cum and finally we fall into each others arms...this is the only time I allowed you to come to my arms and as my brother it felt right.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Novice For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p