Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-23-2018, 01:56 AM

Thanked 4,596 Times in 555 Posts
Default Everything okay?

Hello Tim,

is Linda well again? Nothing more to tell? Did you finish your experience? We hope not.

I would loave you are posting again!

Many greetings from Germany!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2018, 07:16 AM

Default Weekend Plans

Tim,

Do you have plans to expose your wife to your friend this weekend? Maybe she'll feel adventuress since it seems you've taken some time off exposing her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arby135642 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2018, 07:45 AM

Thanked 8,578 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
. Last night she was watering the plants on our balcony, topless. I took a couple of pictures, and she allowed to send the ones below this post because only one breast is fully visible: the other one is
somewhat obscured in the shade.
Mmm, I love the way her breast looks half in the shade. The outlines do look fabulous on her. Thanks for the update (and I miss more contact!)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2018, 05:41 AM

Thanked 9,721 Times in 188 Posts

To be honest we had a fall out with our friend. Actually a big fall out... A couple of months ago he introduced us to a (female) friend of his, and my wife and his female friend liked each other. So now they are going to the movies together, or going for a drink in a local bar. Without me or our friend, just the two of them. Our friend has become very, very angry about that, saying we are 'stealing his friends'.

I hope you understand how unreasonable he is: he can't force my wife or I not to meet up with this female friend of his without him being there too, but he is claiming her and doesn't want us to have contact with her without him present. We are all adults and if my wife and this girl like each other they can go to the movies or do some other thing together and have a good time.

Our friend doesn't see things that way, and he has been very, very angry about the fact my wife and his female friend meet up (without him present). He said we are stealing his friends, and as a consequence there has been hardly any contact with him lately. As a matter of fact he even send me a message telling me he doesn't want any more pictures of my wife, since she 'isn't his type'. As if I would really send him any more pictures of her if he is acting like this!

So the friendship with our friend is over for now. I don't see how things could improve in the near future, since he is convinced he has the right to claim this girl as his friend (and not ours) and we should only meet up with her if he allows us to do so and is present. Both this girl and we think differently, and the three of us will surely not comply to his irrational demants.

The worst part for me is I am no longer able to expose my wife. As you all know I have been sending ever more revealing pictures of my wife to him, and I really, really get aroused by doing so. I think my wife liked sending these pictures too, even though she will never admit to that. Since we can’t send any pictures to him anymore I have been thinking about an alternative, and I told my wife I would very much like to continue to expose her in a sexy way. I told her I would love to post pictures of her on the internet, face cropped ofcourse. She doesn’t know I have been posting on this forum for a couple of months now, so in her mind posting pics of her on the internet would be something completely new.

After I asked her if she would be willing to do that she didn’t say ‘no’ immediatly, but she said she would think about it. She knows how incredibly exciting I find to expose her, and to be honest I think she actually likes the attention and compliments too. Texting sexy pictures to our friend is one thing, but posting her on the internet is another. so I do hope she will agree to this! I have been thinking about where to post her pictures (if she agrees), since I have been on OCC for a couple of months now and she can’t know I have posted her pics here before. Perhaps I will post her on a different forum, perhaps I will create a new account on OCC, or perhaps I will just post pictures of her on OCC under my current account, hoping nobody will comment on the fact they have seen her before on this forum. The most important part is the fact all comments should be positive, and that’s why I like OCC: it’s a very nice and safe place!

Below are some pictures of my wife I took lately. Some of these would have been send to our friend if he hadn’t been so unreasonable, but since he is very angry with us indeed I couldn’t send them. My wife liked posing for them, even though she knew they would not be send to our friend and I already told her I would like to post her on the internet. So I hope the thought of her being seen online by lots of men is something she is secretly desires.
Attached Thumbnails
20180716_225518.jpg   20180721_000535.jpg  

20180725_231936.jpg   20180726_173315.jpg  

20180727_003357.jpg   20180727_003403.jpg  

20180728_005422.jpg   20180728_005433.jpg  

20180728_005440.jpg  
The Following 73 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2018, 06:39 AM

Thanked 8,578 Times in 903 Posts

Tim, this is bad news! A loss for everyone.
Though maybe you can find new friend, for real or via internet, dropbox, chats, Skype, whatever.
Did I mention the site https://temporarily.exposed
you could together post a picture of her for eg. 5 minutes as a dare. Maybe first play a game and the looser must post his or her nude picture (freshly taken without face)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2018, 06:57 AM

Thanked 1,580 Times in 55 Posts
Default Wow!!

Tim the latest pictures of your wife are the best yet. Your friend certainly doesn't know what he is missing.
Please find a way of continuing to post here on OCC as you have so many followers and admirers.
My wife and I are fans of you both and eagerly await developments.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jocur For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2018, 07:04 AM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

Great photos of your sexy wife as always. Have to say it appears pretty obvious she like posing for you and is quite willing to forgo the one breast rule when she thinks the photos will not be sent to your friend.

As has been suggested in the past, you need to expand your audience as there was too much reliance on one person, your friend. Try going to a pub in a different town where you are unlikely to know anyone for a light lunch or dinner and a few beers or beverages of her choice [or just some beverages mid afternoon] and then walk around the town taking photos of the sights with your wife in the frame of course [along the lines of showing your friend how hot it was by your wife being topless.] Try getting her to flash you so you can take pics. Or walks with your wife dressed in more sexy / revealing clothes like you did in the forest and along the canal and take photos there, slowly getting to where there are more people. A few beverages along the way always help reduce inhibitions. Posting on OCC under the same name and showing your wife has some risk as she more likely will stumble across this and other threads where you have posted her in the past, and that could be bad as you posted without her permission, and she was wanting to have strict control over what was sent to your friend before. Would think a new name / ID on OCC would be better, as this is definitely the best site to use. You could show her a couple threads on OCC without logging in and let her see all the positive comments. Then make posting a couple of her photos under a new ID a fun dare tonight!!

Regarding your friend, think a little patience might help. You have been friends for a long time and that friendship deserves some understanding despite him being irrational. You wrote a while back that he has not and does not really have a girlfriend, and that had bothered him - to the extent that he stopped wanting to see more pics of your wife. He got past that, and wanted to see the pics and your sharing fun started again. Maybe he really likes this new girl, but is so desparate / needy / jealous of anyone else who spends any time with her that he does not know what to do and is scared he will lose her, so he gets angry. He is behaving irrationally and immaturely. Maybe he is a bit of a control freak. Who knows. Depending on how you value your friendship with him, maybe your wife could reduce her contact with this new girl and maybe the 4 of you schedule something together. Just an idea... Good luck!

Last edited by Omega88; 07-28-2018 at 07:10 AM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2018, 09:31 AM

Default Best to let him go. Too controlling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Great photos of your sexy wife as always. Have to say it appears pretty obvious she like posing for you and is quite willing to forgo the one breast rule when she thinks the photos will not be sent to your friend.

As has been suggested in the past, you need to expand your audience as there was too much reliance on one person, your friend. Try going to a pub in a different town where you are unlikely to know anyone for a light lunch or dinner and a few beers or beverages of her choice [or just some beverages mid afternoon] and then walk around the town taking photos of the sights with your wife in the frame of course [along the lines of showing your friend how hot it was by your wife being topless.] Try getting her to flash you so you can take pics. Or walks with your wife dressed in more sexy / revealing clothes like you did in the forest and along the canal and take photos there, slowly getting to where there are more people. A few beverages along the way always help reduce inhibitions. Posting on OCC under the same name and showing your wife has some risk as she more likely will stumble across this and other threads where you have posted her in the past, and that could be bad as you posted without her permission, and she was wanting to have strict control over what was sent to your friend before. Would think a new name / ID on OCC would be better, as this is definitely the best site to use. You could show her a couple threads on OCC without logging in and let her see all the positive comments. Then make posting a couple of her photos under a new ID a fun dare tonight!!

Regarding your friend, think a little patience might help. You have been friends for a long time and that friendship deserves some understanding despite him being irrational. You wrote a while back that he has not and does not really have a girlfriend, and that had bothered him - to the extent that he stopped wanting to see more pics of your wife. He got past that, and wanted to see the pics and your sharing fun started again. Maybe he really likes this new girl, but is so desparate / needy / jealous of anyone else who spends any time with her that he does not know what to do and is scared he will lose her, so he gets angry. He is behaving irrationally and immaturely. Maybe he is a bit of a control freak. Who knows. Depending on how you value your friendship with him, maybe your wife could reduce her contact with this new girl and maybe the 4 of you schedule something together. Just an idea... Good luck!
Hi Tim

Your friend sounds unhealthily irrational and controlling to me and I would let him go his own way. I think the lady he is friendly with also needs to be careful of getting too close to him! If you want to try out an easy option to test the water and allow your wife to receive compliments, why not set up a Flickr account and post some of her more innocent shots there. You could do it together, so she would remain in control, which is obviously key to her co-operation. She would also be exposed to some of the other people posting on Flickr, some who are more extreme, some who are less so. I suspect if your followers here on OCC knew you were about to set up such an account, they would be happy to help by "following" her and making courteous, respectful, and complimentary comments about her, so as to encourage her. (Using Flickr should also avoid inadvertent linking to previous OCC posts). Once she sees that there are many nice people admiring her and perhaps appreciating her with some sexy (but tasteful please!) compliments, she may relax and decide she enjoys this attention - (she is after all a woman!) - and wants more of it. Anyway, even if it's come to an end, its been a great journey with you both. Thank you and best wishes.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to solva193 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2018, 12:30 PM

Thanked 4,596 Times in 555 Posts
Default Dear Tim, dear wife...

Dear Tim, dear wife...

Thank you for your wonderful story, thank you for this wonderful photos, thank you sharing this wonderful girl / wife / woman / lady to us...

I have many ideas for new stories here with your supergirl, I take a little time whats the best.

Know all the other Users want to continue with sotries and photos...

You are the greatest, your "friend" is a wimp...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2018, 01:13 PM

Hi Tim. Just wanted to add my agreement that your "friend" is exhibiting some pretty unhealthy behaviour. It's really unfortunate when this happens with any friend, let alone one you've had the good fortune to explore fantasies with, but it's also distressingly common. And one thing's for sure: if he's being this obsessive, possessive and immature now, it's likely only going to get worse. He may not be genuinely dangerous but do you really want to find out? This kind of thing is bad enough in any friendship but when you're already in such unconventional territory, the potential for things to spiral out of control runs even higher.

As you can see from the numbers and sheer variety on this message board, there are plenty of other like-minded people around who'd be happy to join you and your lovely wife in experimenting sexually, so there may be more suitable candidates in your area as well. Wishing you both all the best.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emperor Wang For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2