photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2018, 11:10 AM

Default If you havent anything useful to say then say nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorca View Post
@ xXroninXx: This is not very friendly, even a little rude, what you give here of you. Sure, there may be many people who have their pubic hair completely shaved or just a little pubis, but there are just as many people who love "nature". That should be up to anyone - but to speak of a jungle here is pretty naughty! Please think about it...

Tim, don't be angry, please go on with your great story! Most of us love it!
I agree. A great story. Ignore those who are only able to criticise.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to solva193 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 12:04 PM

Thanked 5,202 Times in 272 Posts
Default Fabulous progress

Thanks again Tim for exposing your wonderful wife to your wife and to us....I think you're definitely on the right way even if it might still take some time to reach your goal (What goal ? Exposing her fully nude to your friend ? Letting him touch her intimately ? ) Needless to say the red panties are definitely a turn-on for me (and to many readers too) even if I can understand cotton whites may look more innocent to some. Anyway, the fact she agreed to wear them for a photo-session is great news, and opens the way to more interesting developments (completely see-through panties, no panties at all....). Keep up the good job and continue telling her how beautiful and sexy she looks when agreeing to take pics and send them to your friend.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to funkylion For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylion View Post
Thanks again Tim for exposing your wonderful wife to your wife and to us....I think you're definitely on the right way even if it might still take some time to reach your goal (What goal ? Exposing her fully nude to your friend ? Letting him touch her intimately ? ) Needless to say the red panties are definitely a turn-on for me (and to many readers too) even if I can understand cotton whites may look more innocent to some. Anyway, the fact she agreed to wear them for a photo-session is great news, and opens the way to more interesting developments (completely see-through panties, no panties at all....). Keep up the good job and continue telling her how beautiful and sexy she looks when agreeing to take pics and send them to your friend.
Of course I meant exposing your wonderful wife to your friend and to us
The Following User Says Thank You to funkylion For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2018, 05:19 PM

Tim,

How exciting was it for you to send the pictures of her pubic hair showing? Is it interesting for you to push that boundary and to see how far she'll go?
The Following User Says Thank You to zoetic For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2018, 08:21 AM

Thanked 9,725 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
I am also excited about the possibility of the Twister game. Any plans on that yet?
No news on playing the game of twister. We actually still haven’t bought it to be honest. For some reason I would like my wife to be more comfortable about showing our friend her exposed body before we play the game. I think playing twister with the three of us will be very special indeed, with our friend having the possibility to feel my wife’s breasts and panties, and I would very much like her to be somewhat exposed already before we start. Since she is not yet willing to show (one) of her breasts naked to him in person, playing Twister will have to wait until she is willing to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Was there much wine involved during either evening?
Quote:
Originally Posted by solva193 View Post
I think Omega88 has raised a good point about the wine. You have been very subtle and clever in not pushing your lady faster than she wishes to proceed. She is definitely in control, whatever others may like to think.
Both times she did drink some wine, but not very much. Only a single glass or so. It seems she does no longer need alcohol in order to expose herself, although both evenings only my wife and I were present and our friend could not see her in real life. I think it’s another story if he is visiting us, and I suspect she will not be exposing herself in his presence unless she has had some wine. The key is, as solva says, to make sure she feels in control. If she gets drunk that would mean she is no longer in control, so that would not be good. A litte tipsy on the other hand helps to push her boundaries, as long as she doesn’t drink too much. Regarding the erotic pictures we send it’s also very, very important to only send those she approves off. That way I am able to keep expanding her boundaries, without crossing them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
In time, the 2 boob rule and others may (will!) fall away as well! Keep taking photos and pushing that envelope even though you might not send them immediately to your friend.
Our friend is still on holiday in Turkey with his family, so there is no possibility to send him pictures for a least another week. Since I don’t want to loose the progress we have made so far (and I very much like to see my wife exposed ;-) ) I asked her yesterday to show a little of herself while we were sitting on our balcony. I have attached some pictures below this post.

Since it was nice and warm weather she was wearing a short black skirt and her red blouse. Before long I asked her to lift her skirt a little, showing her white panties. After that I opened some of the buttons of her blouse, revealing her bra. It was clear my wife liked me taking pictures of her in that exposed position, and she willingly took of her bra to expose more of her breasts. Before long she was sitting next to me with her sexy white panties in full view and her blouse opened far enough to fully expose her breasts. Any neighbour looking over the side of their balcony could have seen her, but I don’t think anyone did. It was a huge pity we couldn’t send any pics to our friend, I would have very much liked that…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorca View Post
@ xXroninXx: This is not very friendly, even a little rude, what you give here of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by solva193 View Post
I agree. A great story. Ignore those who are only able to criticise.
Thank you for your nice comments. My wife is completely natural down below, and only shaves her bikini line. I actually like her like that, and I am sure our friend doesn’t mind her being natural too.

Quote:
Thanks again Tim for exposing your wonderful wife to your wife and to us....I think you're definitely on the right way even if it might still take some time to reach your goal (What goal ? Exposing her fully nude to your friend ? Letting him touch her intimately ? ) .
The goal would be to let him see my wife fully naked, and after that I think it would he highly arousing if he would feel her up. Ultimatly I would fuck her as he watches and strokes himself. But to be honest I am highly doubtfull if that is ever going to happen….

Quote:
Needless to say the red panties are definitely a turn-on for me (and to many readers too) even if I can understand cotton whites may look more innocent to some. Anyway, the fact she agreed to wear them for a photo-session is great news, and opens the way to more interesting developments.
She agreed to buying some lacy and see-through white panties, but only if the once she owns now are in need of replacing. I think it has to do with ‘plausible deniability’: her shopping for sexy panties while she knows I will send pictures of her wearing them to our friend is a bridge too far. It’s too obvious she is only buying them in order to be exposed in them. If she has to buy new one’s since her current panties need replacing anyway that’s another story in her opinion…

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoetic View Post
How exciting was it for you to send the pictures of her pubic hair showing? Is it interesting for you to push that boundary and to see how far she'll go?
Very arousing indeed to expose her down below, and send pictures of her exposed like that to our friend. But to be honest I think revealing her breasts is more of a turn on. I think it’s best to explore both ;-)
Attached Thumbnails
20180504_180117_LI.jpg   20180504_180138_LI.jpg  

20180504_180148_LI.jpg   20180504_181508_LI.jpg  

20180504_181517_LI.jpg   20180504_181523_LI.jpg  

20180504_181531_LI.jpg   20180504_181534_LI.jpg  

Old 05-05-2018, 08:32 AM

Default A suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
No news on playing the game of twister. We actually still haven’t bought it to be honest. For some reason I would like my wife to be more comfortable about showing our friend her exposed body before we play the game. I think playing twister with the three of us will be very special indeed, with our friend having the possibility to feel my wife’s breasts and panties, and I would very much like her to be somewhat exposed already before we start. Since she is not yet willing to show (one) of her breasts naked to him in person, playing Twister will have to wait until she is willing to do that.

Both times she did drink some wine, but not very much. Only a single glass or so. It seems she does no longer need alcohol in order to expose herself, although both evenings only my wife and I were present and our friend could not see her in real life. I think it’s another story if he is visiting us, and I suspect she will not be exposing herself in his presence unless she has had some wine. The key is, as solva says, to make sure she feels in control. If she gets drunk that would mean she is no longer in control, so that would not be good. A litte tipsy on the other hand helps to push her boundaries, as long as she doesn’t drink too much. Regarding the erotic pictures we send it’s also very, very important to only send those she approves off. That way I am able to keep expanding her boundaries, without crossing them.

Our friend is still on holiday in Turkey with his family, so there is no possibility to send him pictures for a least another week. Since I don’t want to loose the progress we have made so far (and I very much like to see my wife exposed ;-) ) I asked her yesterday to show a little of herself while we were sitting on our balcony. I have attached some pictures below this post.

Since it was nice and warm weather she was wearing a short black skirt and her red blouse. Before long I asked her to lift her skirt a little, showing her white panties. After that I opened some of the buttons of her blouse, revealing her bra. It was clear my wife liked me taking pictures of her in that exposed position, and she willingly took of her bra to expose more of her breasts. Before long she was sitting next to me with her sexy white panties in full view and her blouse opened far enough to fully expose her breasts. Any neighbour looking over the side of their balcony could have seen her, but I don’t think anyone did. It was a huge pity we couldn’t send any pics to our friend, I would have very much liked that…

Thank you for your nice comments. My wife is completely natural down below, and only shaves her bikini line. I actually like her like that, and I am sure our friend doesn’t mind her being natural too.

The goal would be to let him see my wife fully naked, and after that I think it would he highly arousing if he would feel her up. Ultimatly I would fuck her as he watches and strokes himself. But to be honest I am highly doubtfull if that is ever going to happen….

She agreed to buying some lacy and see-through white panties, but only if the once she owns now are in need of replacing. I think it has to do with ‘plausible deniability’: her shopping for sexy panties while she knows I will send pictures of her wearing them to our friend is a bridge too far. It’s too obvious she is only buying them in order to be exposed in them. If she has to buy new one’s since her current panties need replacing anyway that’s another story in her opinion…

Very arousing indeed to expose her down below, and send pictures of her exposed like that to our friend. But to be honest I think revealing her breasts is more of a turn on. I think it’s best to explore both ;-)

“She agreed to buying some lacy and see-through white panties, but only if the once she owns now are in need of replacing.”
How about taking a small sharp blade and cutting a couple of the seam threads, so as to create a natural looking hole, - as if the seam had undone through wear or a fault. After a couple of wears, (possibly with a little gentle stretching of the material between wearings, she would hopefully notice the hole.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to solva193 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2018, 09:13 AM

Default Machiavel at work

"How about taking a small sharp blade and cutting a couple of the seam threads, so as to create a natural looking hole, - as if the seam had undone through wear or a fault. After a couple of wears, (possibly with a little gentle stretching of the material between wearings, she would hopefully notice the hole.'

Great idea. I wouldn't have thought of it.....Like the way your mind works.....

Anyway, Tim, thanks again for the great thread and the tension that you keep building up....So many steps to be taken to the final moment...How will you feel if your friend touches your wife in intimate places ? I guess a mixture of jealousy and excitement....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funkylion For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2018, 02:41 AM

Thanked 4,616 Times in 557 Posts
Default An idea for you both (three) ...

Tim, is it possible for you in the neighborhood to rent an apartment or buy a house? Then I would be "Peeping Tom" and lay on the watch with the binoculars, if I could see your sweet wife not even toples or completely naked on the balcony or in the house :-)

Seriously: Is this pretty maybe ready to face topless or naked in front of the window? Without curtains? Maybe in the evening with light or an open window? That might be another step in how she could present herself - not just the neighbor would have fun!

Could also be exciting for your wife, if or who she might be so erotic. My sweetheart is always very wet when she is naked at the window and she can be seen! Think, Tim, you would like it, too!

Your wish that you sleep with her in front of your friend - do not think that she will go so far - but I would be very happy for you, if she does it one time.

Now we went to holiday, hope in 14 days there are much more to read and see about your supergirl.

I can only thank you again for the story, but especially for these erotic photos of your glorious wife!

Last edited by Menorca; 05-06-2018 at 02:45 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2018, 01:11 AM

Thanked 9,725 Times in 188 Posts

Our friend is still on holiday with his family, with very little privacy. So we have abstained from sending him any pictures of my wife in an exposed position, as to not put him in an ackward position.

Yesterday evening he send us an text saying his whole family had gone to bed already and he was the only one left on the balcony drinking a last glass of beer before turning in too.

During the afternoon I had already taken some pictures of my wife on our balcony, showing her with her legs spread wide enough to expose her panties, and with her showing of her yellow top without a bra. I send those to him, and since he reacted very favourably I asked my wife if it was ok for me to take some new pictures of her sitting on our couch.

Before long our friend had received the first 5 pics below this post: three showing her on our balcony, and two with her sitting on our couch, with the last one showing one fully exposed breast.

After that I took the sixth and seventh pictures below this post, in which both her breasts are visible, but my wife stuck with the ‘one breasts rule’ and I was not allowed to send those... As I wrote earlier what seems to help in these occasions is to take a couple of pics that are clearly over the top, so as to make my wife think another pic that is actually very revealing is actually fairly tame. The last pictures below this post shows what I mean: normally that one would be in violation of the ‘one breast rule’ she has been holding on to, but compared to the other two pics I took just before that last one actually seems fairly covered. It still shows her panties, one fully naked breasts and one breasts about half exposed, but in her opinion it was okay ;-).

After that our friend told us he would very much like to meet up after he returns from holiday, so perhaps next weekend he will visit. It was highly arousing to send him some more pictures last night, too bad I can’t do that every evening!
Attached Thumbnails
20180505_165655_LI.jpg   20180505_175609_LI.jpg  

20180505_194325_LI.jpg   20180505_221439 (1).jpg  

20180505_221459.jpg   20180505_223940.jpg  

20180505_223948.jpg   20180505_224038.jpg  

The Following 76 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
agent_p, antoinepredock, Areolaman1, barakade56, barerider69, bbid, bob_jones, breastexp101, britur, cancun81, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clc100, cufan86, curvy hoosier, dave0912jb, diamond59131, Dthom20120725, eviltwin, Gaboosh, greendoor, HAL2000, Hamburgny69, jellyworm, jmg61, johnray12, kemon, krushboy07, lankylanky, markkrek, maymedson11, Menorca, moonfrog, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, mudpie, naaktstel, nectcouple, north.uk.cpl, nos21, occ9, Omega88, Oramac, ozfan, Papag2612, philipmorrisone, punkdog, ray123456, road_warrior92, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, SabineS, salparadise, scannner, Sd45, snakem2000, stiv837, strtgld08, Tesla3918, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, therealmoec, Timbo89, toml, tommytomato, tonz42, toyroller1, tylergal, vonvilkee, Welee337, whatnow3, wwwddd, wxt50, xXroninXx, zarh, zoetic
Old 05-09-2018, 07:03 AM

Hot... :-)
She is so sexy, hope for more .
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to markkrek For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022