or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2016, 10:28 AM

Thanked 34,477 Times in 1,849 Posts
Default Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazman1975 View Post
Not boring at all just as you said it's such a shame it was before digital cameras I love the fact to get back in she had to streak round the front of the house you should tell a few more have you ever tied her naked outside?
Oh god yes - lots! I was 23 when we bought that house so she'd be 35 and having just 'confirmed' her submissive side, we spent a lot of time exploring and expanding it.

There's a big nature reserve near to where we lived with a lot of long and winding pathways, quite popular with dog walkers and walkers/wanderers in general.

What worked nicely was that you could quite easily stray off the marked paths into the bush and find clear spots slightly but not entirely hidden (especially if you were looking!).

We made use of a few of them by simply having her strip naked, being tied to a tree (or similar) in that space then me wandering off (but not too far) and watching as people passed by on the path.

Although no-one ever made an obvious move towards her, of course we could never be sure if anyone actually saw her or not. All quite exciting!!

From that, we got progressively more risky, having her strip naked sooner and walk further without her clothes. Other very enjoyable activities happened when on a few occasions I got her to strip down to just a pair of tennis shoes and then to run 'time trials' around the local rugby pitch at night.

Of course she never quite achieved what was required and was duly 'punished' on most occasions!
Old 06-28-2016, 01:24 PM

Default When she was drunk

Recently, my girlfriend was really really drunk after a concert. We stayed at a hotel right around the corner from the show and she could barely walk home. After we had sex, I told her to go get the water out of the car. She was still naked and tried to put pants on, but I said no. She said she couldn't go out there naked, and put a tshirt on. Unfortunately it was pretty long and covered most everything. Anyways when she went down the stairs to the car she had to bend over to get stuff behind the seat and her ass was on full display to anyone that passed. She didn't remember any of it the next day thank goodness.
Old 06-28-2016, 05:23 PM

Thanked 4,822 Times in 345 Posts
Default hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer98 View Post
Oh god yes - lots! I was 23 when we bought that house so she'd be 35 and having just 'confirmed' her submissive side, we spent a lot of time exploring and expanding it.

There's a big nature reserve near to where we lived with a lot of long and winding pathways, quite popular with dog walkers and walkers/wanderers in general.

What worked nicely was that you could quite easily stray off the marked paths into the bush and find clear spots slightly but not entirely hidden (especially if you were looking!).

We made use of a few of them by simply having her strip naked, being tied to a tree (or similar) in that space then me wandering off (but not too far) and watching as people passed by on the path.

Although no-one ever made an obvious move towards her, of course we could never be sure if anyone actually saw her or not. All quite exciting!!

From that, we got progressively more risky, having her strip naked sooner and walk further without her clothes. Other very enjoyable activities happened when on a few occasions I got her to strip down to just a pair of tennis shoes and then to run 'time trials' around the local rugby pitch at night.

Of course she never quite achieved what was required and was duly 'punished' on most occasions!

that is so hot did you ever take any pictures of her? was she ever caught naked?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2016, 05:24 PM

Default sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by howd View Post
Recently, my girlfriend was really really drunk after a concert. We stayed at a hotel right around the corner from the show and she could barely walk home. After we had sex, I told her to go get the water out of the car. She was still naked and tried to put pants on, but I said no. She said she couldn't go out there naked, and put a tshirt on. Unfortunately it was pretty long and covered most everything. Anyways when she went down the stairs to the car she had to bend over to get stuff behind the seat and her ass was on full display to anyone that passed. She didn't remember any of it the next day thank goodness.
shame you couldnt have got her to go naked but at least you know that getting her drunk you can persuade her to do these things lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2016, 03:26 AM

Default More fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazman1975 View Post
that is so hot did you ever take any pictures of her? was she ever caught naked?
We only had Polaroid in those days (1983-87) and at £1 per photo, I didn't take many. They're probably in a landfill somewhere now - who knows?

We never knew for certain whether anyone had seen her or not - plenty came past of the times that we did this and similar things and the same goes for her 'athletic' endeavours - there would be people fishing, walking, shagging etc - we were never approached but I doubt very much that a completely naked woman sprinting across a rugby pitch next to a marina, river and canal went entirely unnoticed!

At that stage, I hadn't developed an interest in giving her away - just wanted to build her confidence, push her limits and show her off!

I got much worse later..........
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to explorer98 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2016, 05:07 AM

Default ??

Quote:
We only had Polaroid in those days (1983-87) and at £1 per photo, I didn't take many. They're probably in a landfill somewhere now - who knows?

We never knew for certain whether anyone had seen her or not - plenty came past of the times that we did this and similar things and the same goes for her 'athletic' endeavours - there would be people fishing, walking, shagging etc - we were never approached but I doubt very much that a completely naked woman sprinting across a rugby pitch next to a marina, river and canal went entirely unnoticed!

At that stage, I hadn't developed an interest in giving her away - just wanted to build her confidence, push her limits and show her off!

I got much worse later..........
Please, tell us all
Old 06-29-2016, 05:55 AM

Default Sharing

For the next part of this, it'll help your understanding if you've seen the film 'McVicar' and remember the kitchen scene with Roger Daltrey and Georginal Hale - because that's what flashed up in my mind before the next 'occurence'!

To be continued........
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to explorer98 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2016, 10:44 AM

Default mcvicar

Quote:
For the next part of this, it'll help your understanding if you've seen the film 'McVicar' and remember the kitchen scene with Roger Daltrey and Georginal Hale - because that's what flashed up in my mind before the next 'occurence'!

To be continued........
I have seen mcvicar (great film) and know exactly what you mean
Old 06-29-2016, 10:45 AM

Default jeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibiru87221 View Post
I was once in a LDR with this one girl...to spice things up I would have her go through her entire day with a loose pair of jeans and her panties exposed to whoever she came in contact with. I had a thread about it once, detailing a few of the stories she told me. They always turned me on.
Did her jeans ever completely fall down? Did you ever get her to got out without panties and loose jeans? Lol
Old 06-29-2016, 12:40 PM

Default Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by howd View Post
Also, here are a few screen shots from the video I took of it.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

3.jpg   4.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s