photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM

Default Making your life complicated

My relationship with Sandy made my sophomore year in the dorm quite complicated. To be honest, she was not to blame, had I just kept it in my pants I could have avoided all the drama. I met Sandy in the fall quarter, her roommate was dating the guy who lived next door to me in our dorm suite. Sandy would often tag along when Jill came down to see Steve and we all got to know her fairly well. They were both hot. Jill was this tall, thin drink of water with legs that didn’t quite, fair sized breasts, pretty face and light brown hair. Sandy was shorter and not as thin, but by no means overweight. She had wavy, black hair, a pretty face, cute butt, and was buxom. Just like I like them. A few of the guys in the suite made a play on Sandy, but she was having none of it. She did get into the habit of stopping by my room when she and Jill came down just to bullshit and I have to admit I didn’t mind the company.

Winter quarter, Steve, Jill, Sandy, and I had MWF afternoons free. I’d spend the afternoon getting work done, Jill and Sandy would often come down and Sandy would stop by to chat. After two or three weeks, she told me she was having trouble in her Business Calculus course, and I think I could help her some. I was an engineer and had tutored other friends as I was pretty good with math. So she would come down on those afternoons and work on her calc and when she got stuck, I’d help her out. After a couple of weeks of this, a couple guys in the suite started riding me about when I was going to nail her, can’t I tell she wants it?

There was a problem. I had developed a relationship with a girl in my Biology lecture, we were getting together to study Tuesday and Thursday nights and the occasion Saturday afternoon. Things had progressed from studying together to studying and making out, then to studying a feeling each other up, and now studying and oral sex. I really liked Donna and didn’t want to screw that up. But a week or so later on a Friday afternoon, Donna had flown home for a family wedding and my roommate had gone to visit his girlfriend at her college. I figured what the hell.

Sandy came by as usual and tapped on my door, I told her to come on in, but to shut the door. She had a wary look on her face but shut it, I added “and lock it” and she did. As she walked towards me I took her hand and guided her so she was standing in front of me. She asked what was on my mind and I answered “you”. I pulled her towards me so she ended up straddling me on my lap. I leaned in and kissed her and she returned the kiss, we started making out and my hands were roaming all over her body. Eventually, I got around to feeling her breasts, they were nice and firm.

After a couple minutes, I reached up and slowly unzipped the top of her track suit and took it off, followed by her t-shirt and bra. Her boobs were amazing. Absolutely huge (I asked at some point and she told me double D), full, firm, and were unaffected by gravity. I licked and sucked her nipples, even pushed them together so I could do both at the same time. At some point, she pulled my t-shirt off and we took turns on each other’s nipples. After a few minutes, I had her stand up, knelt in front of her and pulled the bottoms of the track suit down to her ankles with her panties. I had her sit down in the chair and I pushed her legs apart and leaned in and gave her a big kiss. I worked my down across her body to her crotch, held her lips apart and licked her clit until she came. I split my time kissing her and licking her nipples while she caught her breath.

At that point, I stood up, pulled off my sweat pants and underwear and climbed onto the chair straddling her. She pulled me towards me and started sucking me, taking a quick break to tell me to warn her because she didn’t want me to cum in her mouth. She got right back to work and it was obvious I wasn’t her first, she knew what she was doing. I warned her I was getting close, and then told her “now” but she didn’t stop and ended up taking the whole load. She kept me in her mouth for a minute or two after I finished and when she pulled off she sort of shrugged her shoulders and said “I changed my mind”. I bent over and we made out for a few minutes, she reached down and started stroking me and I got hard again pretty quickly.

At this point I knelt in front of her and pulled her hips to the front edge of the chair and started to enter her. She said to wait, I asked if I needed a condom, she said no, but it would hurt when I entered her. I told her only for a second, then it will feel good and went ahead and penetrated her. She gave a little shriek, but we started thrusting back and forth, gradually speeding up over the next few minutes until we both came. Soon after we finished, Jill knocked on the door and asked Sandy if she was ready to go to dinner. She said give me a minute. So we got dressed and Jill and Sandy left to go eat dinner. As soon as they left the guys across the hall started in on me about it was about damn time I fucked Sandy.

So that was the rest of the quarter. MWF afternoons, sometimes Friday nights with Sandy, T & Th evenings with Donna, sometimes Saturday afternoon. But all good things come to an end. The Biology final was late afternoon Friday. I knew that Jill and Sandy had finished their finals earlier in the week and had gone home for the quarter, so I invited Donna back to my room to get high afterwards. After that, she told me she wanted me to fuck her as hard and fast as I could; naturally I was willing and she got very vocal. My suite mates gave me a lot of shit after I walked her out and wanted to know how long it had been going on. I was evasive, to say the least.

Anyway, beginning of Spring quarter, a guy who had already gone home when Donna came over heard about me having a woman who wasn’t Sandy in my room and asked one of the guys that had still been there. He told him, yeah, some girl named Donna, never heard a woman get that loud during sex. Unfortunately, Jill was in Steve’s room at the time and overheard the conversation. She told Sandy and the next time Sandy was down, she walked into my room, closed the door and said “I know about Donna. You’re a fucking asshole.” She walked out of the room and didn’t speak to me again for the rest of the year. I moved off campus the next year and our paths never crossed again. I’m pretty sure Donna never found out about Sandy because she probably would have killed me. Donna and I stayed together most of spring quarter, but at least I honestly say that was one relationship that didn’t end because I did something stupid.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EltonC For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia