photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2006, 11:28 PM

Lightbulb New picture category suggestion...

Maybe there should be a new picture category simply for peeing pics. Personally I find them pretty gross and wouldn't mind being able to skip those posts altogether. (Just opinion, not judging anyone's preferences) I just think that not every peeing pic is qualified as enf etc...
The Following User Says Thank You to kodiakbare For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2006, 02:37 AM

I agree, but I won't presume to tell Alex what to do. Just wanted to back up the notion that there is a contingent who would rather they be separated. If Alex and the mods don't want to do that, that's fine too. Not complaining.
Old 07-04-2006, 03:08 AM

Agreed.
Old 07-04-2006, 03:28 AM
OCC Staff

Thanked 5,419 Times in 865 Posts

We don't have any plans to add new forums or create new mini-categories.

Most of the peeing threads tend to be longer threads that people keep adding to, so it should be easy enough to avoid those if you don't enjoy them.

People should try to stay on topic.

Non-explicit peeing photos where the subjects are caught (and embarrassed) belong in the ENF forum.
Explicit peeing photos should only be posted in the hardcore photos forum.

Thanks,
Old 07-05-2006, 01:16 AM

Thanked 1,693 Times in 308 Posts

Personally I think they should be kept in a single long topic, but the problem is, that over 60% of page 1 is currently about peeing topics.[/QUOTE]

That's because some people felt it was necessary to reply to basically every thread on this topic in one day. However, I don't really see what the problem is. There are some topics that I don't enjoy as well, but the one thing about these pee threads, is you know what you're getting into before you even click on the thread because they are titled appropriately (i.e. "pee", "potty").
Old 07-07-2006, 07:44 PM

I agree that having different threads for peeing in trash cans, sinks, showers, etc has clogged the main ENF page. Consolidating them into one thread would seem to make sense, but i trust the mods to use their judgement to keep things running smoothly like they always have. ENF and pee pics may occasionally go hand-in-hand, but it seems like this section has drifted off topic.

Cant justify a post without a pic, so here ya go. Hope its not a repost.
Attached Thumbnails
shower.jpg  
Old 07-09-2006, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by posternutbag
I agree that having different threads for peeing in trash cans, sinks, showers, etc has clogged the main ENF page. Consolidating them into one thread would seem to make sense, but i trust the mods to use their judgement to keep things running smoothly like they always have. ENF and pee pics may occasionally go hand-in-hand, but it seems like this section has drifted off topic.

Cant justify a post without a pic, so here ya go. Hope its not a repost.
I think the problem is that cobra03 went through and necro-bumped every single post he could find with the word piss in it all at once, including some from as far back as early 2005. That's why there's such a huge flood (pardon the pun) of piss threads on the main page right now -- most of these had been off the main page for literally a year or more.

Consolidating them into one big thread would be the best, but... Personally I don't see how piss threads nor "potty shot" threads are ENF. I could randomly post pictures of girls breaking things with the subject "Won't they be embarrassed when someone notices they did that!" and it wouldn't be on topic, either.

Ok, so that's a bit sarcastic, but, scat and watersports are rather big squicks for me. I'd bump a few Japanese or Bodypainting threads to help spread the piss threads out, but, that would be just as wrong. =/
Old 07-10-2006, 03:06 AM

Default Just my $0.02

Pee shots aren't my thing either but as long as they are posted with descriptive titles they're easy to avoid.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s

06-20-2005
big white booty interracial

9m:10s

02-11-2019