photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register

Old 09-12-2015, 05:27 PM

Thanked 35,754 Times in 4,706 Posts

IMPORTANT: This clip was commissioned as a custom prior to the expansion into other genres. The trailer was made at that time, and so lists this as being available at the members site. When I decided it wasn’t a good fit for ENF, it was moved to the “other” product line, and so the trailer is incorrect about it being available at the membership site, which is exclusively devoted to ENF releases.

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

CONTROLLING AMANDA (Woman Following Orders)

Amanda Foxx has a confession to make. Like Audrey before her, Amanda has been enjoying her time as a model for DFP in a bit more of a personal way than most. However, whereas Audrey liked the part about being embarrassed, for Amanda it’s more about being controlled. The idea of being controlled by someone else, and being completely helpless makes her quiver in pleasure! Of course DFP Productions is more than happy to help her explore her fantasies!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
controllingamanda01mp.jpg   controllingamanda02mp.jpg  

controllingamanda03mp.jpg   controllingamanda04mp.jpg  

controllingamanda05mp.jpg   controllingamanda06mp.jpg  

controllingamanda07mp.jpg   controllingamanda08mp.jpg  

controllingamanda09mp.jpg   controllingamanda10mp.jpg  

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2015, 12:46 AM

Thanked 28,018 Times in 1,088 Posts

Mmm I love this B.B.B and her saggy tits!
Old 09-17-2015, 04:19 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT www.dfpproductions.com

HER FLORIDA FANTASY: A SWIM IN THE POOL

Linda thinks she can relax today. Of course she’s wrong again. While having a refreshing dip in the pool, she gets out because she hears thunder, and it’s starting to drizzle. She stretches out on a lounge chair for a bit, and falls asleep. When Seph finds her, he decides to help her out by putting her wet bikini in the dryer. Unfortunately she was still wearing it when he did!

AVAILABLE TOMORROW AT www.clips4sale.com/33063 AND www.eclipstore.com/338

SPY GAMES

Savannah Costello wakes up in strange place with her hands cuffed above her head. After a little while a strange man with a heavy accent walks in and accuses her of being the infamous American spy; Jamie Blond. Savannah claims it’s all some sort of terrible mistake, and she’s just some gold digger that was looking for a rich husband. The strange man doesn’t believe her, and explains that he will embarrass her imperialist masters by embarrassing her on a live, nation-wide TV transmission! Is Savannah telling the truth? If she is, she’s going to a lot more convincing before everyone she knows sees her stripped naked and embarrassed!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
herfloridafantasy301mp.jpg   herfloridafantasy302mp.jpg  

herfloridafantasy303mp.jpg   herfloridafantasy304mp.jpg  

herfloridafantasy305mp.jpg   herfloridafantasy306mp.jpg  

herfloridafantasy307mp.jpg   herfloridafantasy308mp.jpg  

herfloridafantasy309mp.jpg   herfloridafantasy310mp.jpg  

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2015, 04:30 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT www.clips4sale.com/33063 and www.eclipstore.com/338

SPANKED FOR SNEAKERS

A CUSTOM CLIP. Luna comes to school wearing sneakers even though she knows that it’s a violation of the dress code. When her professor calls her out for it, she tries to claim that her dog ate her shoes. Unfortunately Luna has forgotten that the new penalty for dress code violations is a spanking! As if that weren’t bad enough, the entire class has to witness it as part of her punishment, and then she has to spend the rest of class holding her skirt up so everyone can see her red bottom!

Seph
Attached Images

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2015, 05:00 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT www.dfpproductions.com

HER FLORIDA FANTASY: BREAKING THE RULES

Linda awakens to the sound of rain outside. She thinks that means that she’ll have a day free from embarrassment. As she starts to replay the last few days in her mind though, she starts to…enjoy her memories. Of course Seph wakes up early and interrupts her reverie, because that’s the way her luck seems to work! So just how will a fetish producer punish our heroine for breaking the rules of the contest?

AVAILABLE TOMORROW AT www.clips4sale.com/33063 AND www.eclipstore.com/338

CHEATERS NEVER WIN

Nyssa is an exchange student studying at an American university. Unfortunately; she’s gotten a bit distracted by American college life, and didn’t study for an important test. So she buys a cheat sheet from someone and hopes for the best. During the test though, the professor spots the cheat sheet, and when Nyssa tries to deny it, she discovers the university has some rather…unique policies!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
herfloridafantasy401mp.jpg   herfloridafantasy402mp.jpg  

herfloridafantasy403mp.jpg   herfloridafantasy404mp.jpg  

herfloridafantasy405mp.jpg   herfloridafantasy406mp.jpg  

herfloridafantasy407mp.jpg   herfloridafantasy408mp.jpg  

herfloridafantasy409mp.jpg   herfloridafantasy410mp.jpg  

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2015, 01:54 AM

Thanked 3,266 Times in 410 Posts
Default Spanked for Sneakers

I just bought Spanked for Sneakers. I accidently got the phone version, but still really enjoyed the video. Girl does a good job, is super hot and the added sound effects for the audience were a really good touch. I liked how she lost her clothes one by one, though I was dissappointed she kept the bra. I felt would have loved a final shot of her walking through a hallway lined with lockers, with a bunch of people reacting, but I understand the logistics of that would be too much.

Thanks for another great video! Hope there's padded bra/panties video in the near future. It'll get my money!
The Following User Says Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2015, 04:09 AM

Hey Splotch!

That shoot was sort of off the cuff, as luna tends to be a bit...ephemeral about what she wants to shoot, and when she wants to shoot it, and to be honest I couldn't improvise a reason for the teacher to take the bra, so I agree and apologize for that! LOL!

Yeah, unfortunately one of the drawbacks of making films rather than writing or drawing is that if I need a crowd, or a locker-lined hallway...well; I need a crowd or a locker-lined hallway.

HOWEVER: I do have some news I think you may be REALLY happy to hear: I just shot two custom orders on Monday for a client, and the pads were out in force for both! Not to mention that I know you'd expressed an interest in seeing Lizzy Lamb get a taste of her own medicine...well guess who stars in both of them? LOL!

You should see them both being released in the next few weeks, and I hope you like 'em!

Oh, and I'm about to send you a PM about your purchase that I think you'll like too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPLOTCH11 View Post
I just bought Spanked for Sneakers. I accidently got the phone version, but still really enjoyed the video. Girl does a good job, is super hot and the added sound effects for the audience were a really good touch. I liked how she lost her clothes one by one, though I was dissappointed she kept the bra. I felt would have loved a final shot of her walking through a hallway lined with lockers, with a bunch of people reacting, but I understand the logistics of that would be too much.

Thanks for another great video! Hope there's padded bra/panties video in the near future. It'll get my money!

Old 09-26-2015, 05:25 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

POOLSIDE MAGIC (Magic Control)

Amo Morbia’s neighbor has been trying to hook up with her for what seems like forever, and he’s tired of her always being so rude and condescending. So he’s bought a magic charm from an old gypsy woman! He uses it to take control of her and make her handcuff herself to the fence while she’s sunbathing, but instead of keeping her unaware, he decides to settle the score by letting her wake up once she’s helpless and can’t run away. Then he starts having some fun with the ties of her bikini!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
poolsidemagic01mp.jpg   poolsidemagic02mp.jpg  

poolsidemagic03mp.jpg   poolsidemagic04mp.jpg  

poolsidemagic05mp.jpg   poolsidemagic06mp.jpg  

poolsidemagic07mp.jpg   poolsidemagic08mp.jpg  

poolsidemagic09mp.jpg   poolsidemagic10mp.jpg  

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2015, 09:06 PM

Is" poolside magic " on your website yet ?
Old 09-30-2015, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by at2000 View Post
Is" poolside magic " on your website yet ?
Hi at2000;

I release on three websites, however I assume you're referring to the membership site. The membership is for the fans of the ENF releases, and will remain focused on those releases. As noted on the release announcement where the free sample images were provided; "Poolside Magic" is a Magical Control clip, and will only be available at the Clips4Sale and eClip a la carte stores. This is more clear in the videos section here because the free sample trailer only shows those sites.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:

Tags
dfp productions, grope

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12