Old 03-30-2014, 03:37 PM

Thanked 5,401 Times in 314 Posts
Default No more pictures??

More pictures please.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:51 AM

Default mmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonlintworm View Post
managed to find some more pics! Would especially like to see more of the last lady!
super naked woman
The Following User Says Thank You to vittorioarts For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2014, 09:42 AM

Thanked 14,210 Times in 865 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charly07 View Post
Enjoy ist new
god, i love gurlz with tattoos.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:45 PM

Thanked 5,535 Times in 466 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 27cows View Post
Looks like a fun event. Would have certainly gone along and grabbed a few shots myself if I'd known it was happening. But this was one that went under the radar. Looks like it wasn't just me, judging by the various regular WNBR snappers who also missed it.
Did truly nobody notice my post the other day? The event is happening again this year, and you can apply to run or be a spectator online. Running is no barrier to taking footage - indeed, it's encouraged - as user daveduchovny proved last year.
Old 04-01-2014, 10:32 AM

Thanked 5,535 Times in 466 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 27cows View Post
Yep, missed this post I think the controlled nature will put off many seasoned snappers. WNBR rides take place in public and you know where you stand. Having to apply to cover event - that will put most people off, including me. Also, not snapping on public land will deter photographers. The organisers can make up their own rules on a whim.
I didn't go last year, but that's certainly the opposite of what most people said. The organisers - were very up front in explaining that people would be photographed, that the event would be publicised, and so on. I think everyone who went was fully aware of the situation. By contrast, WNBRs have shifting rules that change all the time (don't agree with your part in bold), and there's frequently huge friction between riders and photogs. Haven't heard of any of that from Tiger Streak. Actually, the rules are very sensible - photogs are behind a barrier, so they can't get into too much personal space, runners must be naked but can wear a mask if they don't want to be identified. WNBR would be a lot easier with that clarity.

Would also guess that they won't change the rules this year either - they need the publicity after all, they're hardly going to hold it behind closed doors.
Old 04-03-2014, 02:57 PM

Thanked 14,423 Times in 602 Posts

I would love to do this again but you have to pledge to raise £150 and I annoyed enough people begging for sponsorship last year. Might say it's worth paying it yourself (as well as the entrance fee) for the experience but I'm having to tighten my belt this year.

Having said that if 15 OCC users pledged £10 each sponsorship I'd happily go get you some more runners-eye pictures, I'll have more of a strategy this time round, not to mention a spare battery...

I can give some tips to anyone else running too... run backwards so you get more than just butts! Don't be shy, everyone knows they are fair game to be photographed. Ask, and sometimes girls will pose for a better shot than if you just shoot them sneakily (they will sometimes even drop their modesty covers!).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daveduchovny For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2014, 05:04 PM

Thanked 41,715 Times in 1,667 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveduchovny View Post
I would love to do this again but you have to pledge to raise £150 and I annoyed enough people begging for sponsorship last year. Might say it's worth paying it yourself (as well as the entrance fee) for the experience but I'm having to tighten my belt this year.

Having said that if 15 OCC users pledged £10 each sponsorship I'd happily go get you some more runners-eye pictures, I'll have more of a strategy this time round, not to mention a spare battery...

I can give some tips to anyone else running too... run backwards so you get more than just butts! Don't be shy, everyone knows they are fair game to be photographed. Ask, and sometimes girls will pose for a better shot than if you just shoot them sneakily (they will sometimes even drop their modesty covers!).
Good plan. I would suggest anyone interested in contributing should PM daveduchovny.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:38 PM

Thanked 1,769 Times in 103 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by karaban View Post
I didn't go last year, but that's certainly the opposite of what most people said. The organisers - were very up front in explaining that people would be photographed, that the event would be publicised, and so on. I think everyone who went was fully aware of the situation. By contrast, WNBRs have shifting rules that change all the time (don't agree with your part in bold), and there's frequently huge friction between riders and photogs. Haven't heard of any of that from Tiger Streak. Actually, the rules are very sensible - photogs are behind a barrier, so they can't get into too much personal space, runners must be naked but can wear a mask if they don't want to be identified. WNBR would be a lot easier with that clarity.

Would also guess that they won't change the rules this year either - they need the publicity after all, they're hardly going to hold it behind closed doors.
I agree, even Fremont Solstice has figured this out and they're having record numbers of riders now a days. Just make it VERY CLEAR people will be photographed and draw a line and make it clear that participators are on one side while the photographers are on the other. And there's no "but WNBR is a free ride while you have to pay for the Tiger Streak" because Fremont is a free ride as well.

Make people FULLY AWARE of the situation and you'll be surprised how many people show up, especially if it's for a good cause.
The Following User Says Thank You to flashingfemales For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2014, 01:33 PM

Another set of photos from last year:
hXXps://onedrive.live.com/?cid=460e11460b90cdd8&id=460E11460B90CDD8%21612&au thkey=!AKr6jWHgi2XNBO4
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to hfaukncg For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2014, 10:04 PM

Thanked 41,715 Times in 1,667 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfaukncg View Post
Another set of photos from last year:
hXXps://onedrive.live.com/?cid=460e11460b90cdd8&id=460E11460B90CDD8%21612&au thkey=!AKr6jWHgi2XNBO4
You will want to delete the space in the link, otherwise you will get a message saying the album doesn't exist.

Last edited by flanker7; 04-20-2014 at 10:08 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to flanker7 For This Useful Post:

Tags
naked in public, streaking

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s