Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2017, 02:04 PM

Thanked 2,672 Times in 148 Posts
Default Thank you!

I hope you're still enjoying my story. I've just finished part 3 and will post it a bit later. It doesn't have the best nudity in it, but features some great ENF moment - actually the first ENF situation of this sort that I've witnessed.

There will be a 4th part (and at the same time the last part of this story) which was - at least for me - the highlight of this memorable day!

-jar
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to john_amadeus_r For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2017, 03:01 PM

Default Austrian Spa - Part 3

After I've left the infrared-sauna I walked strait to the showers. After some while my girlfriend joined and told me that she just had a nice short chat with the two women in the infrared-sauna. They were from southern Germany and they were indeed mother and daughter spending their vacation together and celebrating the daughter's 34th birthday.

We then walked back to our place and I finally started reading my book. I must have fallen asleep because after some while I got waken up by some activity from the chairs right beside ours which had not been taken so far. It seemed we've got new neighbours as there was a young couple chatting to my left. He was a good looking young guy, I guess about 24 years old. His girlfriend was an extremely cute blonde and she could have been a pretty good lookalike of a young Avril Lavigne. She was quite short, 1.60m at most, and her frame was slim as far as I could tell with her bathrobe in the way. She had long hair that reached beyond her chest and it was obviously bleached. Here eyebrows were a bit darker which I guess was her original hair colour. She had dyed some of her hair strands in a darker colour - something between a dark pink and black. She had a super-cute, very young looking face with nice lips formed like a tiny wave and it was hard to guess her age but it was twenty at most. While checking her out I noticed she was extremely nervous and the way she acted and moved seemed kinda shy and reluctant. She was constantly whispering to her boyfriend but I could not really get what it was about. When I caught a glimpse that she was wearing a bikini under her robe it suddenly became clear to me that it must be her first time at such a nude place. I could imagine they were also trying to escape the noise in the family spa and ended up here but did probably not expect it to be a nude place. Or her boyfriend had talked her into trying it out since he seemed to have no problems with the situation. But poor shy-girl did definitely feel uneasy and her whole body appeared sort of stiffened while she looked around reluctantly. I was kind of empathizing with her since it was my first time as well though I was definitely able to keep my reluctant feelings under control and enjoy the pleasant side of the adventure. Still I felt a bit sorry for her and hoped she would calm down and be able to enjoy the day after all. Meanwhile her boyfriend removed his bathrobe and unveiled a pair of bathing trunks which he took off confidently, flashing his well developed member for a second before putting on his robe again. Unfortunately this did not impress his girlfriend to follow suit and she kept her bathing robe safely wrapped around her body. Finally they started reading some magazines and the fact that I would not see the girl's body in all its glory was driving me crazy.

Gladly my girlfriend sidetracked me and asked whether I want to join her in the jacuzzi which was currently empty. Since I needed some distraction anyhow, I agreed. Right when we were about to walk up the steps to the pool edge we saw the couple from the breakfast heading in our direction. Remember, they were the ones that had told us to visit the hotel spa instead of the noisy family area which I was appreciating more and more. We slid into the water quickly, swam to the opposite edge of the pool and welcomed them. They asked if we would mind if they join us in the jacuzzi and we did of course not object. They dropped off their robes and the guy entered the pool followed by his girlfriend. Due to the construction of the entrance I was able to check the girl out unobtrusively while she was exposed at the elevated position of the pool edge and as she stepped down the stairs. She was about the same height as my girlfriend, that's about 1.65m, but in contrast she was a bit rounder - her arms were a bit stronger, her belly not as well-conditioned, her thighs a bit thicker. Her boobs were also considerable larger but not as saggy as I would have expected. They swung slightly as she moved and her nipples pointed out quite prominently. Her thighs stayed close together but her vagina was clearly visible as it was smoothly shaved except for a small, stamp-sized patch of dark hair just above her slit. I considered this the fun-fact of the day as my girlfriend is styled the exact same way down there though has a slightly lighter colour.. The young couple joined us at the rear side of the pool. The two were very pleasant and we were immediately in tune with them and started chatting casually. We learned that they were from Austria and were both studying at the local university. While he was into economics and the girl was just about to finish her law studies. They were both 25 years old and a couple since roughly two years. The topic of our conversation changed several times and eventually we were talking about saunas, so we also learned that they were routinely sauna-goers and were completely confident with being naked. In that regard I mentioned the couple from before where the girl seemed to be anything but confident and law-girl confirmed that they've noticed them as well. They were actually holding the opinion, that it should be up to everyone individually to decide whether going to a nude place or not and that it's kinda wrong if somebody - be it the one you love, your friends or your family - forces you or tries to persuade you to visit a nude place like a sauna. While I essentially have the same opinion, I cannot deny that observing such scenes of reluctance and embarrassment have their very own and special attraction to me.
Old 01-11-2017, 03:25 PM

Can't wait to see it!
Old 01-11-2017, 04:07 PM

Did the shy girl bare all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_amadeus_r View Post
After I've left the infrared-sauna I walked strait to the showers. After some while my girlfriend joined and told me that she just had a nice short chat with the two women in the infrared-sauna. They were from southern Germany and they were indeed mother and daughter spending their vacation together and celebrating the daughter's 34th birthday.

We then walked back to our place and I finally started reading my book. I must have fallen asleep because after some while I got waken up by some activity from the chairs right beside ours which had not been taken so far. It seemed we've got new neighbours as there was a young couple chatting to my left. He was a good looking young guy, I guess about 24 years old. His girlfriend was an extremely cute blonde and she could have been a pretty good lookalike of a young Avril Lavigne. She was quite short, 1.60m at most, and her frame was slim as far as I could tell with her bathrobe in the way. She had long hair that reached beyond her chest and it was obviously bleached. Here eyebrows were a bit darker which I guess was her original hair colour. She had dyed some of her hair strands in a darker colour - something between a dark pink and black. She had a super-cute, very young looking face with nice lips formed like a tiny wave and it was hard to guess her age but it was twenty at most. While checking her out I noticed she was extremely nervous and the way she acted and moved seemed kinda shy and reluctant. She was constantly whispering to her boyfriend but I could not really get what it was about. When I caught a glimpse that she was wearing a bikini under her robe it suddenly became clear to me that it must be her first time at such a nude place. I could imagine they were also trying to escape the noise in the family spa and ended up here but did probably not expect it to be a nude place. Or her boyfriend had talked her into trying it out since he seemed to have no problems with the situation. But poor shy-girl did definitely feel uneasy and her whole body appeared sort of stiffened while she looked around reluctantly. I was kind of empathizing with her since it was my first time as well though I was definitely able to keep my reluctant feelings under control and enjoy the pleasant side of the adventure. Still I felt a bit sorry for her and hoped she would calm down and be able to enjoy the day after all. Meanwhile her boyfriend removed his bathrobe and unveiled a pair of bathing trunks which he took off confidently, flashing his well developed member for a second before putting on his robe again. Unfortunately this did not impress his girlfriend to follow suit and she kept her bathing robe safely wrapped around her body. Finally they started reading some magazines and the fact that I would not see the girl's body in all its glory was driving me crazy.

Gladly my girlfriend sidetracked me and asked whether I want to join her in the jacuzzi which was currently empty. Since I needed some distraction anyhow, I agreed. Right when we were about to walk up the steps to the pool edge we saw the couple from the breakfast heading in our direction. Remember, they were the ones that had told us to visit the hotel spa instead of the noisy family area which I was appreciating more and more. We slid into the water quickly, swam to the opposite edge of the pool and welcomed them. They asked if we would mind if they join us in the jacuzzi and we did of course not object. They dropped off their robes and the guy entered the pool followed by his girlfriend. Due to the construction of the entrance I was able to check the girl out unobtrusively while she was exposed at the elevated position of the pool edge and as she stepped down the stairs. She was about the same height as my girlfriend, that's about 1.65m, but in contrast she was a bit rounder - her arms were a bit stronger, her belly not as well-conditioned, her thighs a bit thicker. Her boobs were also considerable larger but not as saggy as I would have expected. They swung slightly as she moved and her nipples pointed out quite prominently. Her thighs stayed close together but her vagina was clearly visible as it was smoothly shaved except for a small, stamp-sized patch of dark hair just above her slit. I considered this the fun-fact of the day as my girlfriend is styled the exact same way down there though has a slightly lighter colour.. The young couple joined us at the rear side of the pool. The two were very pleasant and we were immediately in tune with them and started chatting casually. We learned that they were from Austria and were both studying at the local university. While he was into economics and the girl was just about to finish her law studies. They were both 25 years old and a couple since roughly two years. The topic of our conversation changed several times and eventually we were talking about saunas, so we also learned that they were routinely sauna-goers and were completely confident with being naked. In that regard I mentioned the couple from before where the girl seemed to be anything but confident and law-girl confirmed that they've noticed them as well. They were actually holding the opinion, that it should be up to everyone individually to decide whether going to a nude place or not and that it's kinda wrong if somebody - be it the one you love, your friends or your family - forces you or tries to persuade you to visit a nude place like a sauna. While I essentially have the same opinion, I cannot deny that observing such scenes of reluctance and embarrassment have their very own and special attraction to me.
Old 01-14-2017, 03:47 AM

Default Austrian Spa - Part 4

In the meantime the four of us were about to get company as I could see 2 groups heading in our direction. The first being two guys, I would say they were in their mid or late 30s, probably friends as there was no obvious indication that they were gay. I was not looking at them in detail when they entered the jacuzzi but I noticed my girlfriend and law-girl were both looking in their direction. The two guys placed themselves somewhere beside us and relaxed. The second group was a family, consisting of the parents of around 40 years and their son who could have been in his early teens but also a bit younger. The parents looked quite handsome though, the wife being an averagely built blonde with wavy, about chin-length hair. She had medium-sized, moderately saggy c-cup breasts and a neatly trimmed blonde bush. A small surprise for me was that also her husband seemed to have trimmed his bush significantly. Again law-girl and my girlfriend were peeking at them while they walked down the steps. With the pool now filling up, we decided to leave as did our companioned couple. Since they were closer to the exit, they left first which gave me a wonderful view of law-girl's round bottom but her thighs stayed close together which prevented me from seeing even more. When I was just about to follow her out, I noticed that further people were about to enter the pool. My jaw literally dropped to the ground when I realized it was shy-girl and her boyfriend! In the moment I spotted them she was just hesitantly stripping out of her bathrobe and to my greatest surprise there was no bikini underneath. She immediately covered her crotch so I was unable to catch any details. She quickly went up the steps of the pool edge without watching out for me trying to exit. Since the entrance/exit was too narrow for two people to pass, for a short moment this led to the odd situation that neither of us knew who should step back. She was standing exposed at the top of the pool edge while I was two stairs below her. For a quick moment she looked into my eyes with an expression that had a mixture of everything. It was slightly desperate, shy, reluctant and embarrassed but it was also so extremely cute that I felt a small tingle in my stomach. Her cheeks and ears were burning red and you could clearly see how uncomfortable she was. Since she was still covering her lower parts her amazingly firm 34b-cup boobies were pointing out straight at me with one of her coloured hair strands covering the left nipple. The pale-white colour of her boobs was in a strong contrast to her otherwise moderate tan and to her dark-brown, pea-sized nipples which were hard and pointing slightly to the ceiling which looked kinda funny. I also noticed that she had light goosebumps on her breasts and arms and she was blushing slightly between her boobs which were clearly symptoms of her embarrassment. After this short moment of uncertainty I made two steps back into the pool and to the side and I indicated that she could come down. I totally made the right decision as she instinctively grabbed the stair-rails on both sides with her hands, giving up the cover of her crotch and giving me a wonderful view of shy-girl's pussy. Well, not only me, I'm pretty sure the guys in the pool were having a great view as well. I did only notice that even the young boy was quite obviously staring in her direction. And the view definitely paid off! Her pubic area was of the same pale-white as her boobs and had an accurately trimmed narrow landing strip that was about 4x1 centimetres in size and which I'm sure was solely designated for her boyfriend to see. Its colour finally revealed that her natural hair colour was even darker than I had expected - it was almost on the brunette side. Her otherwise completely bald vagina was of that kind that had smaller outer labia which let her inner lips poke out just a tiny bit. She was walking down the steps in embarrassment as fast as she could to quickly hide her body in the water but not before I was able to also get a super-short glance at her firm, pale backside. This was definitely one of the best ENF moments I've had but I must admit that I did really empathize with and felt sorry for this poor girl at that moment.

It seemed that shy-girl did not stay in the pool for very long since we met them again a few minutes later when we were about to shower. When we stepped into the shower area, the couple was already showering, both using the same shower cubicle. Hence my girlfriend and me were occupying the second available cubicle at the opposite side which gave me another opportunity to peek. When shy-girl and her guy were finished and stepped out she did not cover up but still appeared somewhat reluctant as she was moving with her body slightly bowed and her shoulders pushed forward (which actually let her boobs look kind of funny). But some of her shyness seemed to have gone away which gave me the confidence that she would probably be able to start enjoying the day at some point. When they moved out of the shower area she even looked over at us and said with a sweet Austrian accent something like that we could now use both showers.

After the shower it was time for us to leave as we were getting hungry and dinner buffet was waiting for us. So we packed up and headed for the locker room. Right at the door we ran into a young family who was wrapped in white bathrobes and just about to enter the sauna area. They were four, a pretty mum and dad but two even more stunning teenage daughters. The older one was probably 18 at most and the other one was 1-2 years younger. Both had about the same height, the younger one had her dark hair pinned up pertly while her sister's hair was open and resting on her shoulders. For a short moment I regretted leaving too early but on the other hand, this day had already offered so much! And I did also not know whether I could have taken another ENF-drama when teen-sisters realized they had to strip off their clothes.
We went through the door into the locker room and my thoughts were somewhere between teen-sisters and dinner buffet when I spotted hipster-girl right straight ahead in the locker area. What baffled me most was the fact that she had put on her black drainpipe jeans and reddish hight-top Converse already but was still completely topless! She was standing in front of a mirror and fighting with her rebellious hair. I was looking at her from the side and her mosquito bites did definitely not make a good sideboob view but in the mirror I was able to clearly perceive her small pointy nipples. Eventually she was finished with her hair, put on a sleeveless shirt and a black hoody and gave us a quick "tschüss" when she passed and left the room.
Later that evening my girlfriend suddenly asked me whether I was looking at other women's boobs at the sauna. The question caught me a bit off guard, and I mumbled something like "nah, not intentional, erm, only when I could not really look somewhere else..". She answered in a surprising casual tone, that she actually enjoys to occasionally look at naked strangers and to study their anatomy. I tried to cover my surprise, just smiled and thought by me "if you would just know..".
As a nice bonus in the end, we saw shy-girl again the next day in the hotel lobby when we were about to check out. Apparently she and her boyfriend had just finished their checkout. She seemed to have restored her dignity after all as she was somewhat cocky arguing with the woman at the reception. She was damn cute looking in her brown vintage leather boots, tight blue jeans and beige, slim-cut winter jacket with a furry collar. It was nice seeing her like this and visualizing the scenes from the day before.

This was my first experience with European saunas and back then I just thought, wow that was exceptional and that I will never experience something like this again and will certainly not top it. Indeed, it took me another year before I went to a sauna again but since then I consider myself as a regular visitor and every time there is again at least one new situation that is still surprising, shocking, amusing or arousing. It just never gets boring in European saunas.
Old 02-22-2017, 11:02 AM

Thanked 1,468 Times in 38 Posts

As my girlfriends parents hadn't been well the last few weeks, I've been going to the Spa club mostly on my own... Which hadn't been bad either.

January 4th.

As my girlfriends spent a few days with her kids at her parents during school break, I've been free to go on my own and decided to call it an early day. There weren't that many people in the spa, but the ratio of females to men, was a lot better than during some evenings. There was an Aufguss event in one of the smaller cabins, so I decided to start there. The setting was quite intimate, as the place was only 3x3 meters. When I got into the cabin, there were already two women inside. One was lying on the top bench across, the other sitting diagonally across on the lowest bench. The woman on the lower bench had her feet rested on the ground, sat upright, leg were not crossed, but also not pressed together. She looked quite relaxed and had her eyes closed. Her long dark hair covered her breast. She had quite an impressive than, looked like southern origin, maybe Spanish. What I could see of her breast, looked tanned as well, but the white skin of her bottoms gave her away as a non-full-nude beach goer. She had her hands rested on her legs. I couldn't see much of the other woman.
Then spa lady started with the Aufguss. The pouring of water creates a hot steamy atmosphere and the spa lady used a towel to disperse the hot steamy air inside the cabin, so everybody gets a fair share of heat and steam. As the Spanish women was starting to feel the heat, she lifted her arms up and let her fingers run through her hair, letting it fall on her back. Now I could see her full breast. She had very dark nipples. Nice round forms. I was enjoying a great side view, taking a peek from time to time. As the heat was getting hotter, sweating began, and she started running her hands over her skin. Also over her breast. Then she stretched out again and run her finger through her hair again.
After the second round of onpouring. The woman on the upper bench sat up. I just remember that I found her to be nice looking too, but continued enjoying the nice spanish woman, I found so impressive. When the onpouring ended, the spanish woman got up and held her towel in front of herself. As she passed, I caught a glimps of her naked, well formed butt...
After a cold shower and some relaxing I headed for the steam bath. A heavily tatooted women, mid 30ies, sat right next to the entrance. I positioned myself a bit further inside, across. Steam prevented much visibility. I inhaled the hot damp air... After about 10 minutes and a quick shower I headed for the biggest cabin, very dry air and very hot, 90 to 105C. The cabin was half full. I immediately noticed a very skinny young woman the bottom bench, close to a corner. I put my towel one level higher, on the other side of the corner. As she was sitting on my left hand side, I was looking straight ahead, and noticed a blond woman, lying on her back with quite impressive breast. Then I looked at the woman to my left... She sat there curled up, legs on the bench, knees bressed against her breast, arms around her head ... and she was staring at my penis. Suddenly she lifted her head up and realized I had seen her looking at my equipment. She blushed red. I looked away, she looked away. After one or two minutes she got up, I thought she would leave. But then she rearranged her towel as to lie down, her legs towards me. But since her towel was kind of small, she initially pressed her heels against her butt, so the thing visible from my elevated bench were her breast. She was a very skinny petite young women, maybe 20. She had black hair but very white skin. The breast were well formed - I would say - perfect.
Next person to enter was the tatooed 30something women from the steam bath. As she walked past me, towel around her hips, I could see some metal work hanging down her nipples. After putting a towel on the bench, she turned around, displaying her full pubic hair. I heard the bench's wood creaking and turned left to see the skinny women rearrange herself.... and then she suddenly dropped her knee down from an upright ankled position, opening the full view to her fully shaved pussy. quite unusual display in a sauna, were everyone tries to sit modestly due to their nakedness.... as I was wondering, how much of this position change was mere accident, I was trying to refocus my thoughts towards a technical construction I had been trying to change at work.
I saw the tall blond woman at the far end get up and wrap the towel around her hips. At the same moment the beauty next to me got up as well, wrapping her towel around her body, covering her breast but only half her butt. As she exited, she gave me half a smile. Shortly afterwards, two men left. From time to time, I let my eyes wander to the inked girl. After a total sweat of 12 minutes, I left for the showers.

I hope I'll find the time to add more entries soon...
Old 03-03-2017, 03:30 PM

Thanked 1,468 Times in 38 Posts

Jan 16th,
still on my own to the Sauna. started off with a shower, and right as I was leaving the shower rooms, I crossed path with a nice looking women in her mid 20ies, fully naked except for flip flops. Unfortunately I only caught a glimps of her breast, but I was hopeful to see more of her during the evening. People were gathering for the Aufguss. I took a seat on the mid level bench, and I was happy to have a young woman with her mother sitting right opposite to me. The young woman sat on the lowest level, and the mother right behind. The young one sat upright, feets on the ground, hands folded into her lap, but she left her breast uncovered. At one moment, the older one opened a a tube with a lotion. The younger one lifted one leg and put it onto the bench while extending her hands to her mother. Her pussy and reddish landing strip briefly became visble. As she started to apply the lotion onto her skin, she put the foot on the ground again, pressing her legs together. Looked nice seeing her gently rub the lotion into her skin... the breasts as well... Then the Aufguss procedure started.
Each time the mother whispered something, the younger one turned to the side, briefly opening her legs.... After the whole procedure I headed for the showers next to the ice water pool. After the shower I was getting ready to climb into the pool, I saw the two of them coming around the corner. While to mother took a shower showing me her back, the daugther kept looking at me climbing into the icy water... haven't seen many gals take a shower showing it all. When I climbed out, she was just standing there obviously waiting for a plunge as well. no towel and just casually looking. I quickly covered myself and headed for drinks and then the steam grotto.
Later, as I was heading for one of the smaller cabins, I saw a couple arguing in whispers... Seems she did not feel too comfortable bearing it all, while he was trying to talk her into it. I sliped into the cabin. After 2 minutes or so, the door opens, and the couple gets inside. She fully wrapped in a very broad and long towel. she sat down on the same bench as I, so I didn't really look... but heard her unwrap the towel. When I briefly looked to the other side, I saw her curled up tightly, while the boyfriend sat behind her, legs spread and proud. muscular and shaved. wrong sex A few minutes later she started complaining about the heat and left without him... nice back, as she only held the towel in front when exiting... soon I was on my way home.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nighthawk88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2017, 08:35 AM

Default the hot tub girl...

3 days ago I was at a "saunalandschaft" in Bavaria. At the outside area of this place are 4 hot tubs. In one of the hot tubs laid a mother with her adult daughter. After I made a sauna session at one of the outside saunas I went completely naked directly to the shower place. The way to the shower led me to the 4 hot tubs.

I felt interested looks from the daughter in the hot tub on my naked body. Obviously she was not a lesbian.
After I left the hot tub behind me I saw that the girl turned around in the bath for further observations to my nudity.

After my shower I took the same way back. At the hot tubs I slowed a little bit down. I had my sauna towel over my shoulder. And yes, the same horny stares at before.

I went to a bench in the optical range to the hot tub girl. I laid my towel on the bench and settled down with my naked ass.

After a while the mother and her daughter left the hot tub. Each of them wore a bathrobe. The daughter conducted her mother in the direction to my place. This way was not the shortest way to the inside area of the "saunalandschaft".

Just before she stayed in front of me she slowed down a little bit too and looked straight to my penis. Her mother did not notice the horny behavior from her daughter.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2017, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Wasserstein View Post
Just before she stayed in front of me she slowed down a little bit too and looked straight to my penis. Her mother did not notice the horny behavior from her daughter.
Great story! How did the daughter look like?
Old 04-07-2017, 08:15 AM

Default The hot tub girl...

The hot tub girl had overweight but her breast were round and heavy too... and she had a pretty face.

I think she is single and that is the reason for her lustful stares on my naked male body.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post:

Tags
hot tub, sauna

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s