Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2017, 04:02 PM

Thanked 15,426 Times in 778 Posts
Default Public Pool

Always had a fantasy of going to swim with my wife at the public pool. The one we have here is large and very new. I talked to her about it and my fantasy is for her to swim along and find one of the powerful water jets coming out of the side and stand or hang off the side of the pool in front of it and let the powerful jet make her orgasm. Even reaching down and pulling her bottoms off to the side just slightly and let the water do its magic. She seems very reseptive to doing it..Has anyone else here had theit wife/gf do it like this and make them orgasm...She said she would cum no problem at all...
Old 01-23-2017, 06:06 PM

Talking

Oh yeah - all the time!! We have our own pool now and have plenty of private time in there, but before we moved here 7 years ago we paid a membership fee for the pool near our sub division. Our kids were on the swim team and we were heavily involved in the pool. But many evenings and weekends were spent around that pool with other families. It is a large and deep pool, used to train athletes, so we could sneak off into the deep end and not be disturbed! In fact sometimes I would even sit in the shallows talking to someone who was on the edge of the pool and let the jets do their thing.

But the best part is during adult swim (10 minutes of every hour), we could go into the pool, I would pull my bikini bottom aside, my husband would pull his cock out of his swim suit and I would ride him and let the water do the work for me. Good times - good memories.

But now with our own pool, we can go outside and have fun any time we want...
Old 01-23-2017, 06:51 PM

Thanked 7,894 Times in 508 Posts
Default We did it in the ocean

we were in a float off daytona beach. I guess we drifted 300 yards, but we both got off!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rednose For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2017, 12:43 PM

Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Cunnilingus View Post
My wife said she was standing behind her friend waiting for her turn to use the pool jet-her friend pulled her bikini bottom down around mid-thigh, walked up close to the jet, closed her eyes and immediately started breathing deep and heavy. Then her butt tightened up, her body shook and she started to moan. My wife said just watching her freind made her so horny she almost came before it was her turn. I know what her friend looks like and I try to recreate the scene in my mind
Wow that's soooo sexy!!! Love hearing these stories
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2017, 03:00 AM

Thanked 4,822 Times in 345 Posts
Default fun

Great stories, my wife has had a few mishaps at swimming pools also some forced nudity. She has been pushed out of the changing rooms into the pool area naked by her friends also dragged into the men's changing rooms by her hay friends (which was full of naked guys and various other things
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2017, 03:45 PM

Thanked 16,250 Times in 1,134 Posts

I guess I missed this thread.

My wife has told me that in college, she would go to the local gym (not the one on campus) and use the jets to orgasm regularly, through her swim suit. She got so comfortable/brave with it, that she would doing while talking to other people in the hot tub. She said only once did she move her swim suit bottoms aside, but no one was around.

Another time, my wife and I were in a hot tub with another couple, and the woman had regular shorts and a sports bra on because she didn't bring her swim suit (we didn't know these people). Her sports bra was completely transparent once it got wet. She saw me looking at her nipples a few times and she didn't do anything to cover. She looked down and clearly knew she was showing them off. Eventually when she got out, she would cover her nipples whenever she was turning towards others, but each time she was facing me (all of us), she uncovered them. So it was clear she knew she was showing her nips but clearly didn't care that I was there seeing them. I remember her areolas were shriveled up and her nipples poked out a lot, and you could tell they were pretty dark. It was really flattering that she would uncover while facing my direction but sure to cover up when facing other directions, especially since I had never met this person before.
Old 02-11-2017, 03:58 PM

Default Very Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I guess I missed this thread.

My wife has told me that in college, she would go to the local gym (not the one on campus) and use the jets to orgasm regularly, through her swim suit. She got so comfortable/brave with it, that she would doing while talking to other people in the hot tub. She said only once did she move her swim suit bottoms aside, but no one was around.

Another time, my wife and I were in a hot tub with another couple, and the woman had regular shorts and a sports bra on because she didn't bring her swim suit (we didn't know these people). Her sports bra was completely transparent once it got wet. She saw me looking at her nipples a few times and she didn't do anything to cover. She looked down and clearly knew she was showing them off. Eventually when she got out, she would cover her nipples whenever she was turning towards others, but each time she was facing me (all of us), she uncovered them. So it was clear she knew she was showing her nips but clearly didn't care that I was there seeing them. I remember her areolas were shriveled up and her nipples poked out a lot, and you could tell they were pretty dark. It was really flattering that she would uncover while facing my direction but sure to cover up when facing other directions, especially since I had never met this person before.
Wow that's so exciting she must have liked you looking then forsure!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2017, 04:46 PM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Not a pool but my wife bought one of those tan through suits years ago to wear on a trip to Tahiti. It was semi transparent but since it was black you could barely make out the outline of her areola's. She's pretty conservative but it was Tahiti so she wore it out the very first day. What neither of us realized is in full sunlight the effect is totally different and it was very sheer. As soon as she came out to the beach I noticed her and said nothing, I was enjoying it too much. During the day she was talking to other couples not realizing just how sheer her top was. It really wasn't until that night when she was looking at the pictures I took that day that she knew. It surprised me she wasn't mad but was embarrassed. Two days later she wore it agin and this time said lets go to the pool which always had a nice crowd of people at it.
Old 02-11-2017, 05:39 PM

Thanked 29,763 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default wicked weasel suit worn at pool

If you know anything about wicked weasel suits they dont hide much and when they do they are usually see through. Her one nipple is on the one patch which made is visible
Attached Thumbnails
PB280265.jpg   spread in hot tub.jpg  

Old 03-17-2017, 01:13 AM

Default Vera Playa in Spain

My wife and I like to holiday once a year at this resort in Spain which has a rule that everyone must be naked in and around the pool.
Sunbathing and swimming in the pool is just wonderfully liberating and enjoyable with all the eye candy on display.
I remember the time that My wife and I got in the unheated pool and put our arms around each other while we got used to the cold water and moved around the pool together. She is only 5 feet tall and not a strong swimmer so she would hold onto me in the deep water. I could feel her naked breasts and erect nipples on my chest as we moved . I would lower one of my hands under the water to play with her pussy while no one could see. We were once doing this when my wife decided she wanted more. She pulled away from my hand with her arms round my neck and wrapped her legs around me and my super hard dick. The feeling of her impaling herself on me in the cold water was amazing! The contrasting heat of her pussy was unbelievable as she squeezed my cock with her pussy ..... all in a public swimming pool with people around us. It was so hard not to go all the way but we didn't want to get arrested or thrown out so only did it for a few seconds on that instance.
That was our first time of fucking in public In front of other people.
But not the last!

Tags
public orgasm, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s