Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2017, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wife4Attention View Post
This story may not be the most entertaining but what I can guarantee is that it is true. 100% true. My wife has left me speechless on multiple occasions but none like this. She is 25, we've been married 2 years. She is a Latina, thick long black hair. He eyes are her best feature, they pop and when she stares at you it's easy to stare back. She's not to Lonny but a nice thick. Hips and her bottom were nice and full as her waist thinned out a little.
Her breasts had grown since they had gotten together and now she had perky, plump little Cs with nice little brown nipples that peeked up solid when he was turned on. Her legs were tone and smooth because she had used to dance and she knew how to show them off. But her best turn on retire was her faces and the way she could tease you ithoit you being sure if it was on purpose or not.

My wife and I moved into a new apartment 2 weeks ago. We found out our water pipes needed to be replaced. Great, my wife was angry with me. After all it was my idea to move and she had already had to endure the water turning ice cod in her shower twice since we've moved in. We contacted the landlord and within a few days they sent the maintenance man to take a look and begin repairs.

A little bit about the man, he's a nice dude. Honest guy and does a really good
Job in all honesty. He had just reconstructed the carport and painted it leaving it looking brand new. My wife and I have seen him a few times since we've moved in. He's always been kind to us and honest as well.

So over the first two days he had come and gone throughout the day working on the wall and pipes. He had however hooked up the water so we could use the shower and bathroom which he didn't have to do but was kind enough to do for us. We would have been staying elsewhere for the time being had he or done it. I worked most afternoons and nights and so I'd leave around 3:00 when my wife got home. He would work from my understanding till around 6:30 before he left for the day.

My wife was extremely happy we didn't have to leave and I was glad it made her forget the anger she had with me in the first place. On the 3rd day I was off and out running errands. She got off at 1:30 and had head home. When o got there it was just before 2:00 and the maintenance guy was still working in the kitchen. My wife was in her comfies and laying on the living room couch under a blanket. She was watching tv when I walked in. We proceeded with our day and laid down later that night. That's when she told me, she had done something when she got home. My gut dropped
As
I wasn't sure how to feel. She said that she had played with herself while laying under the blanket
In the living room. I asked if he had known and she said no. I wasn't convinced but I agreed with her to move on from the subject. We went to bed and I laid there staring at he ceiling not sure how to feel.

Since we began moving my wife and I would see each other for about 10 minutes between when she got home and I left for work. This lasted for about 2 weeks. So at the time she claimed she was sexually
Deprived and I had no idea. We have talked about it a few times since the event.

On the 4th day I had a strange feeling. The maintenance guy was coming later than his usual start time and although all he had to do was fix the drywall from where he fixed the pipes he had already passed his usual start time by 3 hours. I had tried contacting my wife throughout the morning but of course no answer. She was training at work today and I knew that but she usually gets back to me. I had work in 2 hours and no response to either the maintenance man or my wife. What the hell!! I was furious and had the overplaying thought of what my wife may or may no do from the night before. I was a mess, an angry mess. I did the only thing I could think of and although I probably wouldn't have if my mind wasn't a clisterfuck.

I setup my iPad in the kitchen where it could see the majority of the kitchen and a little bit of the living room. I had done it, I had setup video to see if my overthinking was right. And it was the best thing I could've done. That night I came home to a surprise I somewhere deep down in my guy knew I'd find. My wife and the mantenece man on straight up video on my iPad. Wow.

My wife had gotten home changed into her little purple nightgown and walked to the kitchen for water as if he wasn't just sitting there working. His head turned and from the angle of the recording it looks as if he looks her up and down. She turns around and his head snaps back to what he was working on. She goes to the living room then disappears. I fast forward the video till I see her again and I hit play. This time she's got her slippers on and she walks over to put her cup in the sink. She takes a step and her slipper comes off. (To me it looked like she kicked it off but I'll even know.) The maintenance guy who was on his knees facing the wall bends over to grab the slipper and hand it to her. It looked as if he had tried to look up her nightgown as she had stepped forward. She turns around and in her overly nice voice that she does to people she just met says thank you and tells him she's sorry if it hit him. He tells her no no it's fine. my wife puts her slipper back on and turns around to open the cupboard. She reaches up to grab an item I can't really tell in the video but it looked like a box of Advil or something but she had just put her cup away so I'm not sure. Anyways her nightgown goes all the way up!! Showing my wife's pink thong and bare cheeks straight to the maintenance guys face. He just sat there on his knees staring. My wife then turns around and walks to the other side of the kitchen. I can only see her back and bottom as she's in the corner and I can hear her responding to the man but i can't make it everything they are saying.

At this point I'm rock hard in my sweatpants and I keep checking to seee if my wife will wake up and come into the living room where I'm watching this unfold.

I continue watching and after my wife walked to the fridge and back to the counter twice I see the maintenece guy take his gloves off and his glasses and set them on the ground. He then walked over to my wife by the fridge and hugged her from behind. She was in the fridge so she was sort of bent over when he grabbed her. I was pissed and wanted to call the cops until I saw her response. She went along with it, she pushed him back over to where he was working near the sink and next hint I know she's sucking his dick! Right there in my kitchen. This goes on for about 5 mins before she stands up while jerking him off and he pulls her breath out the top of her nightgown and starts sucking her breats! He lifts her nightgown up and smacks her ass. She looks so into it by this point and my stomach was in a knot. It looks as though he fingers her but I can't tell if he's just rubbing her or not. After about 15 mins of this going on he comes on the floor, they clean up my wife goes to the room and the maintence
Guy finishes the job. As if thing happened at all. Since then I have written this and found that I find it super
Sexy what my wife did. She has no idea I know or
How I feel but I have masturbated to this a few times since it happened.
I hope you can post some screenshots of the video... this story was hot!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gaboosh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2017, 10:51 PM

Thanked 26,516 Times in 1,273 Posts

I told my wife about this thread and showed her that I had posted about the bug man catching her topless on the treadmill, she thought it was funny and asked "why didn't you post about that hot guy who came to setup the new bedroom set.

This was only about 5 years ago, we bought a new bed and night stands from a small furniture store, the guy who owned it, Brad we had known for years, he built all the stuff himself. We bought most of our furniture from him, he was a big burly guy with a great sense of humor. We had an old set that had storage in the headboard where my wife kept her collection of toys. We also forgot that under the mattress was a set of straps for restraining her during playtime.

When Brad delivered the bed he was a little early, my wife had planned on getting all of her toys out of the old head board that he was going to haul off for us. She forgot all about it and Brad started taking down the old set, then she panics when he opens up a compartment to remove the bolts and there are several dildos and vibrators. He laughs and pulls them out and says 'well this looks like you guys like to have fun'. My wife said he pulls each one out, examines it a bit, my wife said how embarrassed she was. She started cleaning out another compartment, nipple clips and a butt plug, Brad see them and says how kinky they are.

Of course when they moved the mattress and saw the tie downs, he just said "wow". Now nothing sexual ever happened between them, at least that's her story, but she said it was a turn on to know another man knows something about her sexuality.

PS: I forgot to mention the envelope. One of the things in the headboard were some boudoir pics my wife had taken about 25 years before. Brad saw the name of the studio and said "is this what I think it is?" with his burly laugh. My wife grabbed the envelope from him, he begged to see just one pic, so she fished through the envelope and found a tame one, it still showed her tits through a very sheer top.

Last edited by piecenick; 01-11-2017 at 10:57 PM.
Old 01-13-2017, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I told my wife about this thread and showed her that I had posted about the bug man catching her topless on the treadmill, she thought it was funny and asked "why didn't you post about that hot guy who came to setup the new bedroom set.

This was only about 5 years ago, we bought a new bed and night stands from a small furniture store, the guy who owned it, Brad we had known for years, he built all the stuff himself. We bought most of our furniture from him, he was a big burly guy with a great sense of humor. We had an old set that had storage in the headboard where my wife kept her collection of toys. We also forgot that under the mattress was a set of straps for restraining her during playtime.

When Brad delivered the bed he was a little early, my wife had planned on getting all of her toys out of the old head board that he was going to haul off for us. She forgot all about it and Brad started taking down the old set, then she panics when he opens up a compartment to remove the bolts and there are several dildos and vibrators. He laughs and pulls them out and says 'well this looks like you guys like to have fun'. My wife said he pulls each one out, examines it a bit, my wife said how embarrassed she was. She started cleaning out another compartment, nipple clips and a butt plug, Brad see them and says how kinky they are.

Of course when they moved the mattress and saw the tie downs, he just said "wow". Now nothing sexual ever happened between them, at least that's her story, but she said it was a turn on to know another man knows something about her sexuality.

PS: I forgot to mention the envelope. One of the things in the headboard were some boudoir pics my wife had taken about 25 years before. Brad saw the name of the studio and said "is this what I think it is?" with his burly laugh. My wife grabbed the envelope from him, he begged to see just one pic, so she fished through the envelope and found a tame one, it still showed her tits through a very sheer top.
If you think this this all turned you on imagine how much showing us pictures would turn you on. Tell her I wanna see that ass in the pink thong.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joopylove For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2017, 11:35 AM

Thanked 3,545 Times in 265 Posts

In a previous job I had occasions where I would have to work in people's homes to do repairs. My incidences are pretty tame, unfortunately, but were pretty exciting at the time.

The first one happened when I went to the door of a house and was greeted by a 40's mom who directed me to the basement where the failing piece of equipment was. The basement was totally finished and had a large room where you first entered from the stairs, then some other rooms off a hallway to the right.

I had barely gotten into the main room after coming down the stairs when I see a girl around 18 years old come out of one of the rooms down the hall, completely naked, and turn to start walking in my direction. She didn't get very far when she spotted me, screamed, tried covering herself and bolted into one of the rooms.

The commotion brought her mom and sister down the stairs, and when they realised what had happened, thought it pretty funny. I remember the sister questioning her as to what the hell she was doing walking around naked in the first place!

I didn't get a great look at her naked body because it all happened so fast, unfortunately!

Another one happened on a hot summer day. After being led into the house by a guy in his mid 40's, I was quickly met by who I assume were his wife and daughter. Being as hot as it was, they were dressed for laying out at the pool in their backyard, both in skimpy halter tops and bikini bottoms. The daughter definitely took after her mom when it came to her tits. Both were very nice full C cups with terrific bodies to match.

The husband who had let me in quickly faded into the background and the wife and daughter took over explaining to me what the problem was. I probably don't have to explain how difficult it was to maintain a semi-professional demeaner with a hot mom and daughter half naked in front of me.

As it turned out, their problem only required me to provide a little training on how to use a remote control. As I stood and went over my instructions I had mom on one side of me, daughter on the other. Both were standing very
close, and eventually I could feel both of them brushing their halter-topped tits against me. I'm not certain, but I still think the husband, who was standing in the kitchen, was smirking at my predicament, knowing exactly what was happening.

I eventually managed to finish my instructions, with a semi-erection, and get out of the house without making a fool of myself. I am sure though that all three of them knew exactly what they were doing to me!

I have a couple more, but will add them another time.
Old 01-16-2017, 04:48 PM

Thanked 3,545 Times in 265 Posts

A couple more experiences.

I went to another house and rang the bell. It took awhile but the door was finally opened by a little kid about 4 or 5, who ran off into the house as soon as he opened the door. I stepped in and called out, and a woman in her mid 30's appeared coming from a room down the hall fastening a belt around the short yellow robe she had on.
After I identified myself she directed me to the basement and suggested I go ahead downstairs. She followed me down and as we discussed her reason for needing me there, I couldn't help but notice that her robe was incredibly thin and her rather large nipples and areola were clearly visible through the thin material. I managed to stammer my way through discussing what she needed, technician wise, while trying not to be too obvious about staring at her tits, and determined that she actually needed the services of a different type of technician.
We agreed that she would have to call someone else, and she turned to start leaving. She lead the way up the stairs, and when I looked up, I was granted the most delicious view of her gorgeous little bare ass, which was barely covered by the robe when standing on level ground, but fully exposed as she went up the stairs ahead of me. I'm lucky I didn't trip and fall as I couldn't take my eyes off of her ass all the way up!

The last one was a call I made to a smaller house during the summer.
I pulled up and parked, as usual it always took a few minutes to get my paperwork in order and a tool bag out of my vehicle. I went up the stairs to the house and noticed that the inside door was open and only the screen door stood in my way. After ringing the bell I heard a female voice yell "come in", so I did. I called out identifying who I was and what I was there to fix, and heard her say that it was in the bedroom. By now I could hear that there was water running, and was starting to assume that she was in the shower.
The house was set up so that it was split lengthwise down the middle, with the kitchen, dining room and living room, where I entered at the front door, on one side, with an opening to my left about halfway down that led to the bathroom, directly across from the opening, and short hallways in either direction to the bedrooms.
As I came around the corner and stood facing the bathroom door, I was almost dumbstruck. The bathroom door was wide open, and the lady of the house was behind a glass shower door with a leg up on the edge of the tub, facing in my direction, washing her leg. Unfortunately, kinda, my instinct took over and made me turn away and hustle off to where my job was. Sometimes manners and morals are such a fun wrecker! I'm nearly positive she was waiting for me to show up (I had called ahead), when I did she got in the shower wanting to give me a show and possibly hoping I would offer to join her.
I didn't, dammit, but did stick around and get my work done and have a little chat with her. I felt like she was sort of disappointed, but being young, naive, and a gentleman, I missed out!
Old 01-17-2017, 11:49 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Plumbing Contractor

... A long time back, I worked with another guy doing plumbing. We had a job to do for a doctor's office that required the water being shut off for an entire day. He said Sunday was the only time that could be done.

... We get started early Sunday AM and the work involved going in and out of the upstairs apartment. A cute little thing, nice looking body and probably B cups, lived there alone. She was going on and on about how she just moved in, this was her very first time living alone, and how much she loved it.

... Pretty soon she's accidently brushing up against me, and again. Every time I had to run downstairs through the tight stairwell she would follow me, getting into situations where I'd need to squeeze by her. Pretty obvious after a few times. For sure, I couldn't get involved right then and there, we had the plumbing ripped apart, and we'd be lucky to get it all back together with a full days work. So I tried to ignore the whole thing. The way she looked at me, she was practically begging to be fucked. I'm thinking she was inviting me to christen her new apartment. But I just ignored her.

... My partner and I had to go back one evening a week later to do a little finish work, and she pretty much ignored me. I guess it was that day or never.
... A lost moment.
Old 01-17-2017, 12:47 PM

Thanked 9,968 Times in 516 Posts
Default Mrs. HedoRocks

For Halloween we went into the city to attend a big costume party. We stayed at a pretty fancy hotel (splurged). We had a great time at the party. We got back to our room around 2:00am. She decided she was hungry. I told her I'd order room service, but only if she answered the door in nothing but one of my dress shirts unbuttoned. She agreed, probably due to the alcohol!

I stayed in the bathroom and recorded it on a cell phone. The video came out pretty badly, but here are two screen shots.
Attached Thumbnails
delivery1.jpg   delivery2.jpg  

Old 01-18-2017, 12:00 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Hot!

Hot photos, Hedo!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2017, 01:33 PM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts

We used to manage an RV resort and we lived in one of the fifth wheel RV's on the property during the season. One morning we had got up and had our coffee and messed around a little so I had taken her robe off and she was fully naked. It was the start of the season and I ended up having to leave early to help somebody set up and I left her alone in our RV. My wife was expecting a lady friend we have known for years to stop by mid morning and they were going shopping together for the day. I told her to wait for me and we would resume where we left off before her friend came over.

Shortly after I left she was still naked when there was a knock at the door thinking it was her friend. She went to the door and opened it saying she did not expect her until later and was still getting ready and needing a shower. Once she was standing in front of the fully open door completely nude she realized it was not her friend. It was the cable guy who had come to work on our modem.

She said she let him inside and figured there was not anything he was going to see that she hadn't already put on full display to him at the door. She said she had been turned on from our messing around earlier and having the cable guy in our house with her being naked just turned her on more so she did not put anything on and offered to help him put in the new outlet. She said he never said anything inappropriate or touched her. She got him the modem they had shipped and then told him we had an outlet but it was not working. She said she got down on the floor on her hands and knees with her legs spread about two feet apart at the knees and showed him the outlet knowing her ass and pussy were on full display. She said she could tell he had a tent in the front of his work pants. He ended up running a new line and working for over an hour with her staying naked the entire time.

That entire season every time he had a work order at our place he went to our RV instead of the office. She loved showing off for him and if anyway possible she made sure she answered the door naked when she saw his van pull in. She always tried to do something or have him look at something that required her to position herself in a manner that gave him full unrestricted views of her. She said they never touched or made any comment about her nudity or body it was all just exhibitionsist and vouyeristic fun between them.
Old 03-09-2017, 09:12 AM

Thanked 2,507 Times in 98 Posts
Default Meter man

Haven't posted for a while but this thread brought back memories of a very successful exhibiting session I had with a guy who came to update my electric meter. He arrived quite early in the morning and having just showered I answered the door with a towel wrapped around me. I had not long returned from holiday and had a really good tan and as he came in he commented on it and asked where I had been. I showed him through to the kitchen to show him where the old meter was and left him to get to work. I went upstairs to put on some moisturising cream and get dressed but feeling a bit horny I decided to apply the cream in the lounge and see if I could distract him from his work. As I passed back through the kitchen is told him to let me know if he needed anything and went into the lounge leaving the door half open. I was not in view but I hoped he might pop his head round the door if he needed something. I slipped the towel down around my waist and began to put some cream on rubbing it over my breasts and teasing my nipples until they were big and hard. I was enjoying myself and my pussy was getting moist. He called through saying he would have to turn the electricity off for a while and I asked if he could give me a few minutes to finish moisturising and dry my hair. He said he could wait a few minutes so I told him to have a seat . This meant he had to move across the kitchen to where he would have a good view into the lounge. I carried on creaming my tits and made sure I would be in view when he sat down. Wow, that is a beautiful tan he said. His eyes were fixed on my tits and I was rubbing my nipples. Fantastic nipples he said I bet they got some admiring looks on holiday. I wouldn't mind betting you have an all over tan he continued. I smiled and told him that was my secret.........

To be continued. ...

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d