Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2023, 02:27 PM

Thanked 3,459 Times in 231 Posts
Default Why did they become your ex.

As the header says what did they do that was too much for you and they became ex. Or what did you do that was too much for them. I promise I will write mine down.
Old 06-01-2023, 11:15 AM

Thanked 3,459 Times in 231 Posts

Ok here goes.

We started this life very young she was just 19 and I was 21. We had just got married and we had ten years of great sex with each other and many many others. She had said she wanted kids so we stopped extra marital sex lol. Stopped the parties we went to and stopped the trading of videos and pics. The next few months was hit and miss we was like rabbits and to me it was alot of work lol.

So one late night she had to work and I waited and then went to bed as it was late ( she had a problem with a huge glass door needing to be replaced so she had to be on site ) so I left her a drink of water her side of the bed and stupid cat knocked it over. I rushed to wipe it up and opened her drawer and removed all her stuff and at the bottom found her pills and she was still taking her pregnancy ones.

I was not to say pissed off as we had gone cold turkey so we could have kids. So when she did get home I was still awake and well words was said. Then we sit down and she tells me she’s been seeing someone else and she’s been seeing them a lot. She said she works with her and then it all made sense.

I said so that doesn’t bother me as much as the lying about state of her ability to get pregnant as I said we have fallen in and outta romance with others before.

She said this is different. She said That trip away me and her took they opened up and she said they made each other very happy and pretended to be married. I was taken aback.

That was it she moved out that night to her mums. And we never got back. She wasn’t with the lady for very long. I moved on. She wanted back I said no as I couldn’t trust her. I dated a few and saw ex agein a couple of years later at a very close swingers friends 50th party. She was alone as her new husband wasn’t into the life style. She was pregnant just. I got the last laugh as she came over later that night to meet my soon to be wife and we all had sex and last thing my fiancé said was thank you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post: