Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Old 06-02-2017, 04:53 PM

Thanked 2,158 Times in 440 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdi16v View Post
hxxps://www.timeout.com/newyork/blog/200-fully-nude-models-will-be-converging-in-times-square-next-month-050117?utm_content=bufferdeda4&utm_medium=social&u tm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer#post-author
what's the difference between this and bodypainting day?
Old 06-02-2017, 05:54 PM

Was at DExP at the RichxMix Theatre in London tonight, as posted about earlier in the thread, so thought I'd post a quick review. Hopefully this doesn't contravene the 'no discussions' policy.

The show lasted just under an hour, and features six performers - two female and four male. They walk out on stage completely naked at the start, one by one, and all remain on stage for the hour. The girls are Ieva and Marta, and they were the same girls who appeared in the promo video on YouTube (also posted earlier in the thread).

Ieva, a brunette. is probably in her late 30s / early 40s, and is very toned. Marta, with blondish hair, is likely late 20s, a little shorter and more filled out and has very generously sized breasts and an arse to die for.

Right at the start, the six line up right in front of the audience, left to right, and just look straight ahead for about five minutes without flinching. Those in the front row were essentially on the stage and just mere inches away from the performers. It actually gets a little intense and it's hard to know where to look for that length of time.

After this begins a rather odd sequence of mainly writhing, falling, running around, lifting each other, and moving around into every position imaginable. This is the entire show. Marta, the hotter of the two girls, seemed to get most of the audience's attention, and there were several times she was thrown around giving glimpses right between her legs - nobody held anything back or seemed self-conscious. She also did a few 'splits' and even seemed to be dry humping the floor at one stage.

The show was a moderate thumbs up, but the novelty of seeing them naked did wear off for me after a while. It would have been nice to have seen some different performers joining in, or just anything to stop it feeling so repetitive. I'm sure the director was trying to make certain points about life and death, but it was mostly lost on me I'm afraid. There just wasn't any context or anything to stimulate the senses.

There's one more performance tomorrow night, and then that's it. There's no way I'd sit through this again, even though Marta is pretty hot. This was a nice starter course with WNBR season right around the corner, but nothing that will live long in the memory.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Adrift12 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2017, 05:58 PM

Thanked 5,140 Times in 369 Posts

Just returned from watching DEP. Did anyone else go?

Unfortunately the entire front row was all taken up (half reserved, the other half just got there before me),
so couldn't get any decent shots.
It was pretty fantastic though. Both from the art appreciation side, as well as the sexuality side.
If anyone from the show reads this - just to say, that I was impressed in general.

Now onto details:-

There were two ladies and four men.

The two ladies were ieXva navicXkaite and marXta masXiero.

ieXva has the star of the show. You see more of her. Few spread eagle moments.
marXta masXiero was fantastic too. Great boobs.
They spend much of it in motion, running around, sometimes carrying each other. It gets pretty intense at times, with the 'music' in perpetual suspense.

It's showing tomorrow as well. Having seen it once, I'd like to go again, but its sold out now unfortunately.
There was some professional recording, which I hope sees the light of day.
Aside from that, I got a couple of sneak shots - nothing to write home about though. I'll upload it to the vids section at some point.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danzo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2017, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzo View Post
Just returned from watching DEP. Did anyone else go?

Unfortunately the entire front row was all taken up (half reserved, the other half just got there before me),
so couldn't get any decent shots.
It was pretty fantastic though. Both from the art appreciation side, as well as the sexuality side.
If anyone from the show reads this - just to say, that I was impressed in general.

Now onto details:-

There were two ladies and four men.

The two ladies were ieXva navicXkaite and marXta masXiero.

ieXva has the star of the show. You see more of her. Few spread eagle moments.
marXta masXiero was fantastic too. Great boobs.
They spend much of it in motion, running around, sometimes carrying each other. It gets pretty intense at times, with the 'music' in perpetual suspense.

It's showing tomorrow as well. Having seen it once, I'd like to go again, but its sold out now unfortunately.
There was some professional recording, which I hope sees the light of day.
Aside from that, I got a couple of sneak shots - nothing to write home about though. I'll upload it to the vids section at some point.

How early did you get there that you couldn't get a front row seat? When do they open the doors - was there a line outside?
Old 06-02-2017, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by londondude_01 View Post
How early did you get there that you couldn't get a front row seat? When do they open the doors - was there a line outside?
The doors are advertised as opening at 7.15pm, but tonight, they didn't open until around 7.30pm. I got the lift up to fourth floor just before 7pm and was able to get front row. It's tiered seating though, so you'll likely have a good view from anywhere.
Old 06-02-2017, 07:09 PM

The room just before the auditorium isn't very big, and it was pretty full of people. It was scheduled to start at 7:30pm. I arrived at 7:15 and there were already about 15 people in this part. The others flowed into the adjacent bar. Near to 7:30 I tried to butt in front of a few people to try to get a front row seat. I ended up with 2nd row.

I imagine tomorrows show - being a saturday will be busier. I recommend getting there at least half an hour early. The tickets say that they are available to collect at 7:30pm but in fact they are available earlier than that.

Adrift - nice commentary. Summed up some parts that I missed out.
I'm quite sure they stand in front of the audience naked intentionally to normalise the nudity. It is reasonably effective, but I loved that part - just ogling their private parts..

It truly is a shame I couldn't get a front row seat, I think I would have got some awesome shots (I'm quite good at the secretive filming). Oh well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danzo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2017, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzo View Post
The room just before the auditorium isn't very big, and it was pretty full of people. It was scheduled to start at 7:30pm. I arrived at 7:15 and there were already about 15 people in this part. The others flowed into the adjacent bar. Near to 7:30 I tried to butt in front of a few people to try to get a front row seat. I ended up with 2nd row.

I imagine tomorrows show - being a saturday will be busier. I recommend getting there at least half an hour early. The tickets say that they are available to collect at 7:30pm but in fact they are available earlier than that.

Adrift - nice commentary. Summed up some parts that I missed out.
I'm quite sure they stand in front of the audience naked intentionally to normalise the nudity. It is reasonably effective, but I loved that part - just ogling their private parts..

It truly is a shame I couldn't get a front row seat, I think I would have got some awesome shots (I'm quite good at the secretive filming). Oh well.
Thanks - when they stand in a row, which side (when looking at the stage) are the females?
Old 06-03-2017, 04:02 AM

both. ieXva was on ight right and marXta was on the left. But they switch around not long after. So you will have a great view no matter where you are.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManWithNoBrain View Post
Has anyone seen The Graduate yet in Leeds? It stars Catherine McCormack from Braveheart. She was gorgeous in that film! There is always full frontal in the play so it must be well worth a visit.
I saw this in Leeds. No full frontal, but there is a topless scene at the start.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:16 PM

Default DEP

My review of DEP
First the boring stuff: I didn’t really understand what the show was really about. There were some neat moments, like when they used the strobe effect and when they all danced in unison. Most of the show was very abstract, though. Also, unlike the preview, there were 2 girls and 4 guys, as opposed to 3 and 3.

Now the fun stuff.
The two female actresses. Ieva is the thinner and more muscular of the two. She has small handfuls of breasts with small areolas and nipples, a squeezable little ass, and a shortly trimmed landing strip. Her inner labia poke out just a bit from her outer labia. She has a cute anus. Marta is the more voluptuous of the two. Her breasts are ample with bigger areolas and nipples, she has a perfectly sized ass, and she has a trimmed bush. You could only see her sexy outer labia, and I don’t think I got to see her anus.

The entire cast was naked the entire show. It starts with the performers coming out in silence one by one. The 6 of them line up just about a foot from the front row of the audience. Since the audience is sitting, your eyes are right at pussy level, and they stay still for several minutes. You really get the chance to ogle their bodies, staring right at their slit or their tits. To make sure to remember every little detail about their most intimate areas.
The rest of the performance is several things: them running around – they sure get a workout – and you get to see their bouncing breasts, and cute butts as they run. Them having what looked like seizures while lying on the ground. Picking each other up. Rolling around on the ground. Slapping themselves. Grabbing their own breasts.
There was quite a bit of incidental contact between the male actors and the females nude bodies. Certainly their breasts, but also their butts.

At times they seemed to be in very sexual positions. For example, “humping” the ground, or what appeared to be doggy style, which gave great views of their labia from behind, and also of Ieva’s anus. Also what appeared to be like missionary, where you could clearly see their legs spread eagle and got to look up their vaginas.
The show was just under an hour long.

They came out for the curtain call with some clothing on!
All in all, you can’t go wrong when you are feet away from two beautiful girls exposing their intimate body parts in explicit ways for almost an hour.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to londondude_01 For This Useful Post:

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s