Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2017, 10:46 AM

Thanked 14,675 Times in 408 Posts
Default Didier

Before I move on to my experiences with female models I should just take a moment to tell you about the other photographer that I worked with because he was a bit different and did want me to be more generous with the amount I would allow the male to enter. I was really quite firm that I was not prepared to be fucked in the general sense of the word and that the pumping in and out was a no no,

So we compromised and I allowed a bit more entry provided it was static whilst inside me. Some of these pictures were published but they were an exception rather than a rule. The model with whom I worked was understanding of my 'hang up' and did generally play ball.

Here are a few published shots of which I am not sure I am that proud but once again they are a part of my story.
Attached Thumbnails
bbb050.jpg   ccc010.jpg  

aaa036.jpg   aaa034.jpg  

Old 11-20-2017, 01:05 PM

Thanked 23,616 Times in 1,097 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumbus View Post
However after a while I was very wet and he was evidently very stimulated and he could not help himself and ejaculated over me.
what about the vise versa situation. You said that a cock rubbing the pussy is much more stimulating then it being inside. so as far as I understand you had some sessions that they are pretending to be in but actually just rubbing. so did you get any unintentional or un planned orgasms during the shoots?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2017, 03:55 PM

Were you married at the time? If so, what did the hubby think about it?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2017, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamlet View Post
what about the vise versa situation. You said that a cock rubbing the pussy is much more stimulating then it being inside. so as far as I understand you had some sessions that they are pretending to be in but actually just rubbing. so did you get any unintentional or un planned orgasms during the shoots?
You are so right that I often had an orgasm when unprepared for it and this gave me some concern that I might loose control of the situation. I often had another model with me which was a bit of insurance and to answer another question my husband was sometimes there and in some pictures it is his cock that is where it had every right to be.

You might wonder about this statement but I ask you to remember that we are talking about a time when free love was the order of the day and my husband trusted me completely. Not too sure if this was wise, however.
Old 11-21-2017, 12:36 PM

I would love to hear more about your orgasms during the shoots and the reaction of the people involved. Did you hide it when you were cumming or did it show. This is an excellent thread right now and thank you for sharing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kimokeo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2017, 03:03 PM

Default Fellow females

In answer to the above question I have always found it difficult to cover up my orgasms and whilst I am not that noisy the enjoyment of them is so intense I do not think that there is much doubt about what is happening.

This also applied when posing with other girls, much to the delight of my husband. I have never quite understood why the thought of two girls playing with one another excites men so much but there is little doubt in my mind that it is the dream of many men to witness such events.

My early posing with other girls was just pretty pictures of two nude bodies, sometime touching and sometimes close together but as time went on the photographers required more and more and it was then that I found out just how much one woman can please another. By using sex toys on each other or sucking nipples and labia an orgasm is never far away. The act of rubbing ones vagina against another girls is very stimulating and because it is so naughty I found that I would enjoy very pleasing sex this way.

here are one or two examples of the poses that we did, which also included just showing off our bits!
Attached Thumbnails
185590_14big.jpg   W3.jpg  

bg003.jpg  
Old 11-21-2017, 03:12 PM

Thanked 94,143 Times in 5,342 Posts

thanks for that: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...0&d=1511294560

I find it so erotic to see a girl's asshole... it seems so much more private than her pussy!

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2017, 04:28 AM

Default Girls together

I can honestly say that during this period of my life I enjoyed my sex life nearly as much with another girls as I did with my husband. I suspect that it was because it was so very naughty and the girls gave so much attention to the giving of pleasure. This all happened whilst posing for the two photographers Didier and Marcel who did not have to worry about the poses, just the light etc.

One of the girls was particularly good at arranging our bodies in such a way that it pleased the photographers even adding a little make up to various areas to highlight them like some rouge between the breasts and quite bizarrely some lipstick to my labia for a coloured in shoot. Having this kind of attention paid to ones vagina is bound to make you excited and I was no exception.

The time was coming when oral sex with these girls was to occur and the sensation was, to say the least, exciting but the mental feel was of outright decadence. As I laid back and let her rearrange my vagina for the camera I felt both sexy and expectant at the same time.

Below you will find the results of her endeavours and a rare picture showing my face together with my open labia, a view that I never saw until it was published.
Attached Thumbnails
PhotoFunia-1469798363.jpg   nude 003.jpg  

Old 11-27-2017, 02:44 PM

Default Early girl/girl poses

When I was first asked to pose with another girl I thought that it would be easy and that all we had to do was to hold hands and maybe tease each other's nipples a bit. To an extent this was true because the first model that I encounter was a French girl who had posed for Didier several times and knew what he wanted. She was very sweet and had come along with another friend who also modelled for magazines.

Didier wanted mostly nudes with, maybe, some lingerie. He had something of a liking for stockings which was just as well because they were pretty much all I wore at the time. Never tights, which my husband hated and would prefer me to go without any leg covering rather than tights. They were extremely uncomfortable when ones pubes were growing back which I did from time to time.

We did some nice girl shots and we all worked together well. Didier seemed happy with the results and booked us again for the following week. When I told my husband about it he got pretty excited at the prospect of me being played with by other girls and wanted to come and watch but this was not to the photographer's liking. I was to find out just why when we next posed because he wanted us to be a bit more adventurous.
Attached Thumbnails
5.2.jpg   14.jpg  

bg046.jpg   bg024.jpg  

Old 11-27-2017, 07:06 PM

Thanked 5,719 Times in 428 Posts

Don't leave it there, Plumbus! Do tell us more!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:

Tags
bold, explicit, nude, posing, spread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s