Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2017, 04:47 PM

Thanked 25,458 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default greendoor

BTW- we went to the Nashville Parthenon to see an exhibit... we were drawing alot of attention from all the married tourist men w/ their wives while walking the exhibits.... when we got back to the car in the lot we started reaching under each others skirt and were clit flikin each other to orgasm..
Old 11-17-2017, 08:21 AM

Thanked 10,812 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
BTW- we went to the Nashville Parthenon to see an exhibit... we were drawing alot of attention from all the married tourist men w/ their wives while walking the exhibits.... when we got back to the car in the lot we started reaching under each others skirt and were clit flikin each other to orgasm..
I'm sure you were turning on all the men and a lot of the ladies too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2017, 12:23 PM

Default greendoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
I'm sure you were turning on all the men and a lot of the ladies too.
We were, but maybe it was our self serving vanity @ the moment.....
We were just having a fun day.......... but sometimes you can't ignore seeing people starring at you..... not to mention the bar guys trying to pick us up, even w/ our wedding rings on. And the hardware store clerks offering to help us. I think its the lure of the short skirt syndrome?? ...I'll dress like that daily until I'm too old to dress myself.... unlike many married women who take being married for granted and dress conservatively for other women for fear of ridicule... I dress for myself and to keep hubby interested in his sexy wife... w/ no fear of other womens jealousy ridiculing me for dressing that attracts their husbands..... and its fun too !! - lol

What do you think?
Old 11-17-2017, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
We were, but maybe it was our self serving vanity @ the moment.....
We were just having a fun day.......... but sometimes you can't ignore seeing people starring at you..... not to mention the bar guys trying to pick us up, even w/ our wedding rings on. And the hardware store clerks offering to help us. I think its the lure of the short skirt syndrome?? ...I'll dress like that daily until I'm too old to dress myself.... unlike many married women who take being married for granted and dress conservatively for other women for fear of ridicule... I dress for myself and to keep hubby interested in his sexy wife... w/ no fear of other womens jealousy ridiculing me for dressing that attracts their husbands..... and its fun too !! - lol

What do you think?

Its awesome you dont care about others and plan to dress to impress your spouse. Love it. It just happens to be an added side effect for others to see. 😎

I think some couples loose their drive to continue to impress their SO as time goes one. Such a shame.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2017, 09:22 PM

I wish there was a pill that could be given to other women to coach them into thinking that way. Both womankind and mankind would be better off and I suspect the divorce rate would be way less.

Keep up the good work
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to looksalot For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2017, 10:00 PM

Default Welee & lookalot

Everytime I go out on daily errands I see all these married women looking like they dress in a sack of potatoes!!!

Then I see the couples who look like they're wearing sacks of potatoes -never holding hands and walking w/ a distane between them.....sad " i gave up" look.

Then I say to myself, " And you have to wake up next to THAT every morning for the rest of their life"...

Being overweight is not the problem,, its a sense of style and self worth... not "I'm married w/ a piece of paper, so they have to live w/ me" .......... My hubby has often said, he has seen overweight women who dress sexy, (not sleezy) who wear dresses a little short, wear heels, fix their hair lonnger and cute,,, and he thinks they look great..... it says they care...

I'm lucky to be thin, so its easy, but If your wife can't take the time to primp herself on a daily basis , for not only her hubby, but her own self respect..... she probably got married w/ that piece of paper, to just hook her paycheck and fix it man & sperm donor. Not a happy husband.

My womanly opinion... I feel sorry for those guys... "for the rest of their lives!!"

Get a divorce, and find anew. Theres plenty out there who care....& are fun to be with... key word- FUN !!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
50657216.jpg   fashion-fail-dressed-to-win-shadows-need-clothes-too.jpg  

183%20(1).jpg  
Old 11-20-2017, 09:03 AM

Mrs. Grits:

Is that lower picture really you? I can't remember a picture showing your face attached to the rest of your body previously.

If so, congratulations and thanks for letting Mr. post it. More variety is always better.

We regular followers of this thread really appreciate finally getting to picture the whole woman in our mind when reading the posts from both of you.

I hope you'll soon let us see your tits, too. From that picture it certainly appears that their size is proportional to the rest of your body, which is what really counts. Eminently suckable, IMHO.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to looksalot For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2017, 07:49 PM

Default lpooksalot

Quote:
Originally Posted by looksalot View Post
Mrs. Grits:

Is that lower picture really you? I can't remember a picture showing your face attached to the rest of your body previously.

If so, congratulations and thanks for letting Mr. post it. More variety is always better.

We regular followers of this thread really appreciate finally getting to picture the whole woman in our mind when reading the posts from both of you.

I hope you'll soon let us see your tits, too. From that picture it certainly appears that their size is proportional to the rest of your body, which is what really counts. Eminently suckable, IMHO.
Sorry... its not me..... just a pic to show what a fun wife does.....I'm 40 ish,, that girl is 20ish....
What is your opinion of the post I wrote?
Old 11-21-2017, 09:13 AM

So why did you post a picture of her instead of you? How are we devotees of yours to identify with her?

Is it because she has a similar body to yours? Is she one of your select friends or a member of one of your swing groups? Was it just a tease?

In response to your post, i think virtually all women can make themselves attractive to men if they choose and have the self confidence to be gregarious.

Gentle flirting on both parts goes a long way toward enjoying the time spent with someone of the opposite sex and that can be an indicator of whether either and/or both want a relationship of any form in the future.

Certainly a singles meeting place setting is a whole different thing about which I know nothing as that's not now nor has ever been my thing. I have been married to the same woman forever but certainly like to look at and meet new ladies every chance I get. Guess I, too, want to know that the opposite sex might find me attractive or interesting knowing there is not going to be a future romantic relationship but maybe a friendship down the line.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to looksalot For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2017, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by looksalot View Post
So why did you post a picture of her instead of you? How are we devotees of yours to identify with her?

Is it because she has a similar body to yours? Is she one of your select friends or a member of one of your swing groups? Was it just a tease?

In response to your post, i think virtually all women can make themselves attractive to men if they choose and have the self confidence to be gregarious.

Gentle flirting on both parts goes a long way toward enjoying the time spent with someone of the opposite sex and that can be an indicator of whether either and/or both want a relationship of any form in the future.

Certainly a singles meeting place setting is a whole different thing about which I know nothing as that's not now nor has ever been my thing. I have been married to the same woman forever but certainly like to look at and meet new ladies every chance I get. Guess I, too, want to know that the opposite sex might find me attractive or interesting knowing there is not going to be a future romantic relationship but maybe a friendship down the line.
No one I know..

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s