photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-30-2017, 02:46 PM

Thanked 3,495 Times in 334 Posts

Triple penetration match -- winner is first to insert dildo a minimum of six inches into each hole!
Old 08-18-2017, 01:55 AM

Update: Had some stuff going on in my life that kept me pretty busy, and I've had some trouble finding the motivation to write more, but I finally got some free time to write. Part 5 should be coming soon, and I have plans to continue the story past that with Alexa going to the Raw roster
The Following User Says Thank You to Dadud For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2017, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadud View Post
Update: Had some stuff going on in my life that kept me pretty busy, and I've had some trouble finding the motivation to write more, but I finally got some free time to write. Part 5 should be coming soon, and I have plans to continue the story past that with Alexa going to the Raw roster
Welcome back! We're waiting for more fun.
Old 08-31-2017, 01:17 AM

When is the story continuing, Dadud?
Old 08-31-2017, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by import_girl_fan View Post
When is the story continuing, Dadud?
Sorry mate, had an actual strip poker experience over the weekend that has kind of been on my mind. I also felt like the climax of the story got a bit too extreme so I ended up erasing a chunk of the story, and went back to the drawing board. I really want to finish this thing though, so I'm forcing myself to finish it tonight.
Old 08-31-2017, 11:27 PM

Sorry for the wait. This semester seems busy, so I don't know when I'll get to part 6, but this will keep going. I have another idea for a WWE story with Renee Young and Carmella that I might try to write first as well.

Part 5: Becky Strikes Back

Alexa paced back and forth backstage as she awaited her rematch with Becky for the title.

Alexa knew something weird was going on with this match. Becky had specifically requested for their rematch to be a another first cum match, and Alexa for the life of her, couldn’t figure out why Becky would want to put herself through that again. On top of that, Daniel Bryan added the stipulation that the loser would be moved to Raw. Worst of all, Alexa couldn’t think of a way to humiliate Becky any further.

“How the hell do you top making a girl cum while she watches you fuck the boy she’s been after forever.” Alexa grumbled.

Alexa actually did feel bad for what she had done to Becky. Becky didn’t deserve what she had done. The only reason she had gone that far was because she was trying to one up herself. The worst part was that Alexa really did kind of like Finn. Finn was cute, and a far nicer guy than she deserved. She knew it would never work out between the two of them though, not after she showed a video of his first time live to everyone. Truthfully, Alexa wanted these humiliation matches to end. She was tired of constantly looking over her shoulder expecting one of the many girls she humiliated to retaliate.

“Maybe that’s what’s happening. Maybe Becky has a plan to humiliate me this time.” Thought Alexa, before quickly wiping the thought from her head. “No, she’s not that cunning. I just need to go out there and do what I do best.”

Alexa decided that she was going to try and make a deal with the rest of the locker room after this match. Maybe she could finally be free from these matches.

“Alexa, your match is up next.” Said a stage hand.

“Guess I’ll just have to wing it” Grumbled Alexa.

Alexa stuck her fingers into the waistband of her shorts and bent over as she slid them down her perfectly firm ass. She then grabbed the bottom of her top and lifted it over her head, exposing her small tits to the outside air.

Alexa looked at the stage hand who was still standing there with his mouth agape.

“Oh come on, it’s not like you haven’t seen me naked before.”

She pushed past the stunned man, and grabbed her title, before strapping it around her naked waist. Alexa waited a bit for her music to play and then walked out to the crowd waiting outside.

Despite being seen naked so many times already, she still hadn’t gotten used to this part. The sound of the crowd exploding as they all drooled over her body always made her feel sick. She wanted so much to just cover herself, and run away, but she knew she would be forced to vacate the title if she did that.

Alexa slid in the ring and took off the title, and tried to hide her shame as the crowd popped again at the sight of her shaved pussy.

Becky’s music hit next. The crowd popped again as the familiar sound of Becky’s entrance music filled the air. Becky then ran out with a smile on her face, and her arms up in the air. Becky’s naked body was completely exposed. The crowd came alive as they saw her perky c cups, and her surprisingly wet pussy.

“No no, this isn’t right.” Thought Alexa. “She’s too confident, what the fuck is going on?”

Becky’s music faded out as she was still on the ramp, and Alexa noticed that she had a mic in her hand. Becky turned around with a big smile on her face and looked at the entrance. All of a sudden, Finn’s music hit. The crowd exploded somehow louder now as Finn made his way up the ramp wearing his black leather jacket.

Alexa stood her ground, in the ring as she tried to figure what was going on. She looked at Finn as he walked up besides Becky and noticed that he wasn’t wearing his trunks. Finn was out here with his 8 inch cock out, and it was standing at full attention.

“Alexa.” Said Becky, as the crowd continued to make noise. “I just wanted to thank you, before this match started. Because of you, me and Finn were finally able admit our feelings for each other.”

Becky put a hand on Finn’s dick and started gently rubbing his shaft.

“And because of you.” Said Becky as she bent down so she was now eye level with Finn’s cock. “I’m no longer the innocent virgin I once was.”

Becky then took the head of Finn’s penis into her mouth, and the crowd managed to get even louder. Alexa couldn’t figure out what was going on. Her emotions were going crazy inside of her, and she couldn’t think straight. It didn’t mean anything when she fucked Finn, why was it bothering her so much seeing him with Becky.

“What the hell is her plan here.” Thought Alexa “If only the crowd was shut up so I could think…”

It then dawned on Alexa that this was a distraction. She slowly turned around to confirm her fears and saw a butt naked quartet of Naomi, Nikki, Natalya, and Carmella. All the women who she had humiliated previously.

“We’re done letting you run this division.” Said Nikki, as the four slowly closed in on her. “You can’t humiliate us anymore”

Alexa took in the four women’s bodies. Nikki and Carmella bodies were pretty similar, both perky and tan. Natalya and Naomi boobs were both clearly natural, and Alexa noticed the both of them jiggled as they walked towards her, and the two of them also both had neatly trimmed bushes. Alexa looked for an escape from the four gorgeous women, but they quickly surrounded her. Alexa began to realize that this night wasn’t going to go her way.

Nikki threw a nasty forearm at Alexa, and Alexa fell backwards into Naomi. Naomi then grabbed her, and Irish Whipped her into the ring ropes, and hit Alexa with a naked Rear View when she bounced back. Alexa landed on her back dazed, but couldn’t catch her breath before Nikki picked her up and put the naked girl on her shoulders. Nikki then hit the Rack Attack, and dropped Alexa face first on the ground. Natalya then grabbed her by the legs, and put Alexa in a Sharpshooter. The crowd got louder even louder at seeing Alexa in this humiliating position. Alexa could only scream as she realized that there was no getting out of this.

Natalya let go of the Sharpshooter, and the the four ladies each grabbed a limb and hoisted up the defeated superstar. Nikki and Natalya both pulled her legs apart giving the crowd a good view at Alexa’s spread pussy. Alexa couldn’t believe this was happening. She had lost all control again. She could do nothing to prevent this humiliation. All she wanted to do was go home and never be seen again.

“Please.” Begged, the petite superstar. “I-I’m sorry. Please let me go, and I’ll leave and never come back.”

“After what you did to us?” Said Naomi. “Hell no, you’re going to have to deal with the consequences.”

Alexa let out a whimper as Becky finally slid into the ring.

“You’re going to pay for what you did to me and Finn.” Said Becky

The four girls then lifted up Alexa so her pussy was eye level with Becky.

“Oh God, please no-” Pleaded Alexa, but it was too late.

Alexa felt Becky’s tongue enter her pussy and Alexa began to moan with pleasure. She felt the fingers of the other running all over her body, and she tried to imagine being anywhere, but there. Naomi then grabbed one of Alexa’s boobs, and ran her fingers over her nipple. Carmella grabbed the other one and started lightly playing with it. She felt the pleasure welling up inside of her and knew it was basically over. She had finally reached the top only to be knocked down again. The title was as good as gone. Alexa felt Becky flick her tongue against her clit, and this finally sent her over the edge. She let out a loud moan and orgasemed in the arms on the four beautiful girls.

The bell rung and the women dropped Alexa in the middle of the ring. The crowd popped again, as Becky’s music hit.

“Have fun on Raw” Said Becky, before she slid out of the ring to grab the title.

Alexa just watched as the girls made their way back up the ramp, their naked asses swaying as they walked away. The five stopped at the top, and Nikki, Carmella, Natalya, and Naomi, hoisted the new champion onto their shoulders, as if to taunt Alexa one last time. The five disappeared, and Alexa gathered up the strength to walk out of the arena. She struggled not to burst into tears as the crowd sang that goodbye song as she left.

Alexa made her way backstage and headed straight to the locker room, trying not to look anyone in the eyes as she walked past. She opened the door to her locker and saw that the spare change of clothes that she brought with her were gone. One final way of getting back at her. She had lost everything. Again. Her title, her respect, her dignity, and even her clothes. Alexa looked up with a new determination on her face.

“I’m not going to let this stop me.” She said to herself. “It’s time to take over Raw.”
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dadud For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2017, 07:51 PM

Dadud Thank you for the update.....and how dare you have a life...I mean really.
Old 09-02-2017, 02:59 PM

Thanks, can we also see the uncensored story?
The Following User Says Thank You to import_girl_fan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2017, 11:37 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by import_girl_fan View Post
Thanks, can we also see the uncensored story?
Can you hint at what happened in the extreme version you erased?
Old 09-08-2017, 01:13 AM

I'm probably going to have it be the actual finale of the story, which is why I ended up not using it here, but I'm not sure if it will be anymore so I'll just tell you guys. The match was originally going to have a "Loser gets gang banged" stipulation.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dadud For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife