photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-05-2014, 01:42 AM

Default The Divas Tag Titles Story #1

This is m 1st story after giving everyone ideas for a while. Also if you like this one I am planning and writting more. But what do you think?
“Ready to Re-unite and show the WWE what the Chickbusters are all about”? Kaitlyn asked AJ with a confident voice and tone .
“Is JBL annoying?” AJ replied back jokingly
Kaitlyn laughed and said "I guess that's a yes".
Hello and Welcome everybody to Monday Night Raw tonight we have a monumental main event as there will be Divas Tag Team Champions for the 1st time ever in WWE and they will be decided live on the WWE network as the actual main event after the TV main event is over. Why is that because the Re-united Chickbusters: AJ Lee and Kaitlyn will take on The Bella Twins: Nikki and Brie Bella in A Tornado Tag 2 out of 3 falls Stinkface match for the new WWE Divas Tag Team Tittles.
Match time:
It’s time for the main event for the WWE Divas Tag Titles. Live only on the WWE Network!!!
Here we go….
(AJ and Kaitlyn come out to a mix of their two themes looking confident and full of energy)
And here comes the Bella Twins
(The Bella Twins come out to their Theme and doing their usual entrance)
AJ and Kaitlyn looked unimpressed by the Bella Twins overly confident and smug entrance.
Ding-Ding
The Bella Twins charge at AJ and Kaitlyn trying to catch the two off guard but miss and Nikki collides with the Turnbuckle and Brie goes over the top rope to the floor.
“Well that was easier that I thought it would be” says Kaitlyn to AJ “You want the first one of me?” she also asks AJ. “You take the first one I always like to finish it off” AJ says confidently and smugly.
Kaitlyn Said Ok and then started to unbuckle her camo shorts to reveal her also camo thong and slaps her ass a few times which wakes up Nikki Bella she sees Kaitlyn’s ass coming towards her and sticks her legs up and kicks it away. Kaitlyn then pulls back up her shorts and holds her ass in pain as Nikki Bella starts clubbing away at Kaitlyn’s head.
Meanwhile, Kaitlyn's friend and tag team partner AJ Lee has been thrown over the barricade by Brie Bella and can’t help Kaitlyn. The Bella’s start double teaming Kaitlyn and then hit an impactful Double Bella Buster on Kaitlyn and Drag her to the Corner. Nikki Bella pulls down her Black Shorts to reveal and her Red and Black Thong that matches the rest of her outfit at the same time Brie Bella attacks AJ Lee as she tries to get back in the ring to help Kaitlyn. Nikki says to a groggy Kaitlyn “It’s Stinkface time” and started rubbing her ass back and forth in Kaitlyn’s face for 3 minutes before she stops as Kaitlyn wipes her face.
“The Winners of Fall #1: The Bella Twins”.
The Bella’s start celebrating and Laughing at Kaitlyn as AJ Lee gets up and has that old Psycho AJ look on her face. She lets out a scream and Attacks both Bella’s with Rights and Lefts to the head. She sends Nikki to the outside and goes after her. Meanwhile Kaitlyn is back up and in position to Spear Brie Bella into oblivion as she gets up groggily and then when Brie turns around she is hit by a Spear that turns her inside out.
As that happens AJ Lee hits the shinning wizard on Nikki Bella and has taken out the bigger chested Bella twin of the equation. Kaitlyn drags the knocked out Brie Bella to the corner. She looks over to AJ who is still beating down Nikki Bella on the outside as she hits a vicious hurrican-rana on Nikki knocking her out. AJ yells at Kaitlyn in the Ring after she gets up herself after that impactfull hurrican-rana to the bigger breasted Bella twin and AJ looks back at Kaitlyn and tells her "stop looking at me and just do it, give it to her now!!!" and Kaitlyn nods her head back at AJ with fire and intensity.
Kaitlyn once again takes down her shorts and slaps her ass again, only this time she isn’t countered and she sticks her ass right in Brie Bella’s face and shakes it up and down, side to side for 3 minutes all the time saying “How’s it fell Brie, huh, How does it feel to have your face in my ass”!
“The Winners of Fall #2: The Chickbusters: AJ and Kaitlyn”
By the time Kaitlyn breaks the stinkface Brie is seemingly out of this match permanently and Kaitlyn throws her limp unconscious body to the outside.
AJ then throws Nikki back into the ring and Nikki and her start trading blows and moves back and forth. Until, Nikki hits AJ with another Bella Buster and throws into AJ in the corner and down and it looks like she is going to win the match and The Bella Twins will be the 1st Ever WWE Divas Tag Champs. She pulls down her Red Pants to reveal a light Purple thong and just as she turns around to showboat and point at her ass and starts yelling at AJ “This is where you’re face is going” Kaitlyn comes back in and hits a vicious spear on her.
She picks her partner AJ Lee back up and drags Nikki to the opposite corner and gives her a Bronco Buster and then goes to AJ“She’s all yours, just like we discussed”!
AJ says “Ok, thanks Kaitlyn. Now, let me finish this Bella b*tch off!!!” And she pulls down her trademark blue cut off Jorts to reveal a very sexy Black thong.
She says “Nikki after this Stinkface, the only ones going to be Losers around here is you two. They should call u the Bella Hoes instead of the Bella Twins! Now take this you cheating trash!” and goes up to Nikki Bella who is begging and pleading with the Chickbusters who will hear none of it.
AJ then sticks and moves her apple shaped bottom in and on Nikki’s face for the next 5 minutes before the bell finally rings.
“Here is your winner of the 3rd and final fall and the First ever WWE Divas Tag Team Champions, Kaitlyn and AJ Lee: The Chickbusters”!!!
AJ pulls back up her pants and her and Kaitlyn start to celebrate as the Bella Twins run up the ramp Humiliated and Defeated. The Chickbusters laugh at the Twins and continue to celebrate their tittle win.
They are about to leave the ring when AJ stops and then wispers something in Kaitlyn’s ear that makes a seductive and naughty smile on her face. Then they get back in the ring and while getting back in the ring AJ gives Kaitlyn a few smacks on the Ass which causes that look to come back on the face of Kaitlyn as they go back to the center of the ring.
Then they completely take off their shorts to the delight of WWE fans everywhere and then throw theit shorts to the lucky fans in attendance.
Then they do a couple of dances together giving the WWE Universe a look at their almost perfect asses in their Black and Camo thongs.
They leave the ring arms wrapped around each other Belts around their waists as the crowd Chants “That was awesome”, “We Want More”, and “We Want Tits”.
This was truly a Match no-one will ever forget!!
Old 03-05-2014, 02:39 PM

i like it i think there should be more detail in there bodies i know there was some but not enough for me to get a picture in my head of them but i think there is real talent there and i think you should continue
The Following User Says Thank You to superfag95 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2014, 10:16 AM

Thanked 2,570 Times in 245 Posts

Glad to see a EUF story here, I hope there are more like this to come.
Old 08-02-2014, 01:23 AM

Default Keep Going?

Are there any more of these episodes coming out? I see potential with several tag team scenarios at your grasp. You can keep AJ and Kaitlyn but have tandem partnerships as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DoctorRipper For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2014, 03:02 PM

Default More?

I do have more written I was seeing how this one would test I think I will be doing more though So stay tuned
The Following User Says Thank You to Chris38 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2014, 04:16 PM

i would love to see more of this it is class
The Following User Says Thank You to divalover95 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2014, 04:30 AM

Default Thank You

that means a lot to be honest when I first posted it I was scared no one would like it but now I know that's not the case I should have at least one of the new chapters done by monday.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chris38 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2014, 09:25 PM

Default Comments

This is an exact reason why we have to comment on people's threads. Without any solid appreciation, a writer loses motivation. I'm glad you're starting your series back up!
The Following User Says Thank You to DoctorRipper For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2014, 02:27 PM

Default Part 2

First of all, I would like to thank you guys for the positive feedback over the last few days it means a lot and since I'm a new writer to all of this any ideas or help is greatly appreciated. Second of all, I hope to continue this and update it a lot with new parts to it. So without further ado here is part 2:

AJ and Kaitlyn: The Chickbusters Vs Emma and Bayley: Starstruck Dancing (Bra and Panties Tag Team Match for the Divas Tag Team Titles):
Welcome everyone we are live at NXT somewhere down in Florida for the 2nd ever live NXT on WWE Network and it promises to be better than the 1st one was. Because we have in our main event, the New WWE Divas Tag Team Champs: The Chickbusters: AJ Lee and Kaitlyn fresh off their title win on the Raw aftershow taking on Long Time friends and Tag Team Partners, Emma and Bayley, better known as Starstruck Dancing in a Tornado Tag Bra and Panties Match (Both members have to be stripped but if one is stripped and their partner is not they can still help their partner) for The WWE Divas
Tag Team Titles. I’m excited!!!!
Later on: It’s Main Event Time:
Kaitlyn and AJ’s Music hits and they come running out with perhaps even more energy than they did when they won the titles Monday Night. They decided to come out first, to try to intimidate their challengers.
And so now, AJ and Kaitlyn stand in the ring waiting for The Challengers for their titles: Starstruck Dancing.
Here they comes Emma and Bayley: The Tag Team known as Starstruck Dancing. They are fired just like AJ Lee and Kaitlyn whenever they go to the ring.
Emma was wearing her purple and white gear and Bayley was wearing her orange and red gear. The Champs were in there usual attires. And all 4 divas were now in the ring and ready for battle as the bell Rings.
Ding-Ding
AJ and Bayley have meet before and Bayley like the last time seemed starstruck as AJ got closer and closer to her and as Bayley always she does with everyone especially AJ reaches out for AJ so she can give her a hug, but as AJ reaches to trick her, Bayley does something unexpected. Bayley grabbed AJ and hit her with the Belly to Belly Hugplex and then started taking her Love Bites T-Shirt. She was starting to succeed when Kaitlyn still shocked at what was happening right before her eyes goes to try to get Bayley off of her partner. But before she can, Emma stops Kaitlyn in her tracks with Kaitlyn’s own spear.
Bayley finally took off AJ’s shirt revealing her Pink and Black Strapless Bra. AJ is shocked at what happened and Bayley still seeming Starstruck but like the Mickie James psycho character was now laughing.
Emma now was also in the process of removing Kaitlyn’s shirt off of that picture perfect spear and now Bayley came over to help her. And together they finally succeeded and pulled off Kaitlyn’s shirt revealing her Busty breasts in her Green bra.
The Champs were shocked as they were half way to losing the titles to NXT rookies. No one could believe what they were seeing the Duo known as Starstruck Dancing was beating the champs like they were the rookies. The Champs wouldn’t stand for it and charged at the challengers at full speed and they both hit spears on both the NXT Rookies and started tearing at their ring gear.
AJ was clawing and scratching at Bayley’s top until finally she got Bayley’s top of to reveal her Reddish Orange bra that matched her attire for the night. AJ shouted at Bayley as she groaned in pain “How do you like being Fucking Stripped you Starstruck b*tch”! “Don’t you know who I am, oh wait I almost forgot, of course you do, you wannabe b*tch!!!” AJ kicked the down Bayley in the head a few times before looking over at her best friend and partner, Kaitlyn.
Kaitlyn was ripping Emma’s purple and white top as well and had also been clawing and scratching at Emma’s gear for what seemed like hours as Emma had a little bit more fight in her than Bayley but Kaitlyn finally got Emma’s top off and to reveal the Number 1 contender to the NXT women’s title’s Light Pink Bra.
So we’re all tied up once again and the 4 divas are separated once again and they are at a stalemate for a while and the tension is palpable. When finally, AJ and Bayley break up the tension in the ring and lock up with one another. AJ gets the upper hand and throws Bayley to the outside and then suplex’s Bayley on the outside of the ring and continues to go after her with intensity and fire in her eyes.
Meanwhile, Emma and Kaitlyn are trading blows in the corner.
Then, Kaitlyn gets the upper hand and knocks Emma down into the seated position and reminiscent of the match where Kaitlyn and AJ won the Titles, Kaitlyn pulls down her shorts and reveals her Half Green Half Black Thong and proceeds to Stinkface Emma until Bayley comes back into the ring to save Emma and Hits Kaitlyn from behind with a Dropkick knocking Kaitlyn down.
Bayley crawls over to the downed Kaitlyn and finished pulling off her shorts and Kaitlyn was eliminated from the match. Thus, leaving AJ all alone with the 2 NXT rookie challengers. But, then AJ Lee comes back into the Ring and hit the Shining Wizard on Bayley and then goes back over to her prone KO’d body and in one swift move tore off Bayley’s yoga- like pants to reveal a Red and Orange Thong to match her Red and Orange Bra.
Now once again the 2 team are tied up. And this is un-expectantly proving to be one of the best diva matches of all time. Both Emma and AJ are both tired and beaten up beyond belief at this point and are both down and battered in the center of the ring.
Emma gets up and crawls over to AJ and tries pulling down Aj’s blue denim Jorts and gets them halfway down and reveals a little bit of the top of AJ’s Pink and Black Thong matching her Pink and Black strapless Bra.
But AJ has now regained consciousness and is kicking Emma off of her and has finally succeeded in kicking the “Bubbly Diva” off of her and has now pulled her Denim Jorts back up and is setting Emma up for The Black Widow submission move she locks Emma in it in and Emma starts tapping but it really doesn’t matter she can tap all she wants. This match can’t end by pinfall or submission.
Emma finally passes out and AJ let’s go of her Black Widow and strips the unconscious Emma of her shorts and reveals her matching Pink thong.
Here are Your winners and still the WWE Divas Tag Team Champions: AJ Lee and Kaitlyn: The Chickbusters.
Kaitlyn and AJ Celebrate as Kaitlyn tells AJ to strip off the bottoms and give the fans what they want.
AJ complies and strips off her Denim Jorts and fully reveals her matching Pink and Black Thong.
The Chickbuster celebrate and leave the ring as they’re asses bounce in the skimpy underwear.

Also, the 3rd part is all ready planned out and will be hopefully better than the last two, but until then I hope you enjoy this one.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:57 PM

great chapter in the story looking forward to the next one.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida

1m:00s