uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-28-2017, 12:06 PM

Thanked 9,968 Times in 516 Posts
Default Step-daughter

Not a real life exposure exactly, but my collage aged step-daughter is fairly computer illiterate, and so I'm always on her computer and/or phone fixing things and backing things up. Let's just say she's not shy about taking or storing photos on either one! And thankfully, she takes after her mother looks wise
Old 04-28-2017, 09:53 PM

Thanked 6,125 Times in 208 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnt1968 View Post
Can't wait to hear more!
Fast forward 30 years or so and I was trying to analyze why I do some of the things I do sexually. And I hadn't thought about those pictures for decades and suddenly I remembered them. I remembered the uneasy feeling that I had when I looked at them, and I remembered exactly what they looked like in the pictures. A lot of things started to make more sense to me. I had already figured out before why I liked women with dark full bushes. But I had never figured out why I was turned on by guys' cocks, particularly big ones, and constantly comparing men/women with others.

I remembered the look on my mom's face looking at my dad's big dick and I wondered if she compared me to him. She had seen me in the shower all the time, even when I was home from college. I'm positive that she would never cheat on my dad, so I would have been the only other man that she had seen naked in 25 years. After remembering all of these things and kind of thinking through them in my head, I fixated on what she thought about me (if anything) and if she ever compared me to him.
Last fall I had an opportunity to take it farther than before. My parents bought a vacation home in Florida and since school was already in session, I went down for a week by myself to help them out while everyone else stayed home.

It was the first time I spent any significant time with them since I moved out after college. I thought about a lot of things -- my mom comparing me to my dad, the fact that I'm the same age now as they were when I moved away and they were still as open as they were when I was in grade school. I kept going back what she thought about me and whether she compared me to him though.

So I devised a plan to have her see my cock, because it had been so long and the memories faded and I wanted to make sure it was real. If my dad saw my cock, that would have been OK too but probably less of a big deal. I always left my bedroom door open when I was changing or getting ready for bed and I was naked a lot of time or pretending to get undressed, but no one ever walked past my door. I'd always be super turned on when I was showering and would open the bathroom door and walk naked from the bathroom to my bedroom, and STILL nothing. No one was ever around when I did it.

So finally the last day I'm there, I'm like, "It's now or never." So I finish my shower and I'm totally naked not even covered with a towel and I open the bathroom door. And I see her just walking into her bedroom, like if I opened the door 2 seconds earlier she would have been right in front of me. Great luck so far. But I knew she was in her bedroom so I just left the door open and started to pretend to get ready and then actually get ready. I towel dried my hair for a long time, just standing there completely naked. Then I shaved, looking in the mirror at my face but my cock totally out. This whole time no one ever walks by. Finally, I'm brushing my teeth, just standing there turned on as fuck but not hard and she comes out of the bathroom and walks by and sees me. I saw her look at my cock and then she just kept walking to the kitchen. I acted as if it were no big deal and it was like I was home when I was a teen and seeing/being seen was just the way that it was.

They drove me to the airport shortly after that and nothing was ever said or brought up since. The entire plane ride home though, I kept thinking about her seeing my dick and wondering what she thought about me and what she thought about my dad's big dick.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Jotoyourwife For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2017, 10:16 PM

Default Quality time with my now wifes family

My first post here so i am very unsure. When i decided that I was going to marry the wonderful woman who is now my wife, things went fast. We were both repressed and frustrated, and horny. I remember having my hands up her skirt groping her pussy under this green blanket as we sat on the couch, WITH HER PARENTS.

I must have been in some kind of haze to think we were totally unnoticed. But they never said anything. And we did it more than once.

We really got down to it when she was washing the dishes after i stayed for dinner and she would wash and i would slide my hands down her frustratingly tight jeans and work on her mound. I didnt really know what i was doing, but she was very accepting and would eventually put down the glass dishes so she wouldnt drop them as she started to convulse. I thought i had to get my finger in her but i couldnt. I now know i was doing what she liked best.
Old 04-29-2017, 04:55 PM

Thanked 16,194 Times in 1,123 Posts

I finally have something else to add regarding my mother in law, and it's all my wife's fault! This happened this morning:

I was getting stuff picked up in our room, and my wife said, "My mom is coming over to get some books, and I am going to go shopping for the [event] tomorrow. You should take a shower and come out naked when she is up here looking at books." (The kids were gone with friends for pretty much the whole day--they are still gone as I type this.)

I said, "Should I get dressed right away though, or stay naked?" My wife said, "Do whatever. Just tell me everything. Promise?" I said of course without hesitating.

My wife left, and I waited about 10 minutes then got into the shower. My wife texted her mom ahead of time that her mom can just use her key because she wouldn't know where I would be (typically I am in my studio downstairs and I can't hear anything).

I stayed in the shower and left the bathroom door open. I kept peeking out of the shower, and when I saw her mom's shadow, I turned off the water. I stood in the bathroom and dried off and I heard her mom say, "I am up here. Give me a second to go downstairs before you come out." I said, "I don't care if you stay here; you've seen it all before like 100 times." She said, "Okay, it's up to you."

I walked out of the bathroom just carrying a towel, totally naked. She definitely looked at me; she didn't even try to hide it. I started asking her what books she was looking for. She said just photo albums (I've explained the set-up of our so-called bedroom/second livingroom/gameroom/photo album room before in other posts).

My mother in law is in her late 60s but very fit. And she was showing off how fit she was today: She had super tight yoga pants on and no underwear. She had a workout type pull-over on, but clearly no sports bra under it. I am pretty sure it was meant to go with a sports bra, but she wasn't wearing one as her nipples were poking out very much, and the pull-over clung to the shape of her breasts.

I sat down on the couch on a towel and my mother in law kept looking back at me. She asked if I was going to get dressed, and I told her that I always hang out naked for a while to be free as long as I can.

She started looking at albums on the top shelf, and her top rode up enough to show her belly button, and I started going insane. Seeing a woman's midriff "on accident" like that is almost as arousing as seeing breasts. So, I started getting really hard.

A few minutes later, my mother in law looked back at me and said, "Wow, you are happy to see me!" I said, "I was happy to see your tummy." She didn't say anything, but she turned so that she was standing facing me while I sat on the couch. I said, "Can I see your tummy again." She put the books she was holding down on the couch and lifted up her top just enough to show her belly button again.

I reached out to touch her stomach and she stepped one step closer so I could reach, so that was my answer that it was okay. I put my left hand on her hip over her yoga pants and my other hand on her stomach. She lifted her top a bit higher so I could feel more skin and I saw just a tiny hint of underboob because I was sitting low enough.

I said, "My hands are so huge I have to be careful not to accidentally touch your breast in the process." She said, "That's fine, too." So, I expanded my hand so that my thumb and one finger slid across the bottom of her left breast, then my thumb came to a rest between her breasts--I knew exactly where I was.

I removed my hand from her hip and stomach. She pulled her top back down and said curtly, "Well, that seemed mildly inappropriate." I said, "Ya, maybe. Sorry." She said, "Don't be sorry. That felt really good. I needed that." And she put her own hand on her stomach over her top.

I stayed seated on the couch while she looked for the last photo album she wanted. Her top rode up one last time and she said, "Did I flash you again?" I said, "I wouldn't call your midriff a flash like boobs, but yes you flashed me."

She sat down next to me on the couch and stared at my super hard cock and asked if I was excited for [event] tomorrow. I told her I was indifferent about it. Then we sat in silence for about 30 seconds. I knew she had no reason to stay but really wanted to stay.

So, I said, "Is it really okay I touched your tummy?" She said, "Of course, but don't mention it anymore."

Then I said, "Hey, you haven't used our whirlpool in a really long time. You should take a bath right now." I thought she would decline and say she had to get going, but then she said, "I was thinking about doing that on my way over here." I said, "Okay, I will get the water started for you again."

As I was sitting on the edge of the tub getting the water temp right, she walked into the bathroom. I turned around, and she was still dressed. I said I could leave if she wanted me to, and she said that would probably be a good idea.

So, I sadly got up to leave, and after I was out of the bathroom, she yelled, "I decided you can stay." I walked back in as she was taking her top off, and she was braless as I assumed. Her C cup breasts didn't seem as perky as I remember them from last time, but they were perkier than other breasts I had seen that size. Her areolas were lighter than I remember, too, but her nipples were poking out just as far as I expected they would. Then she slid her yoga pants off, exposing her enormous bush.

Last time she took a bath, I kicked myself for not asking to touch her firm-looking breasts, and I was trying to get the guts to ask this time, but I just couldn't get myself to ask.

She got into the bath, and I sat on the edge while she laid back and closed her eyes. I stared at her breasts and tummy and touched myself a bit. But I stopped touching myself just in time for her to open her eyes.

She said, "I have the most inappropriate idea in the world." I said, "You want me to get into the bath with you?" She said, "No! Not that bad, but will you massage me a little bit?" I said, "Okay, where?" She said, "You decide whatever you are comfortable with."

She closed her eyes, and I started touching her. I rubbed her stomach, then moved on to her legs and feet. Then I got to her hips and spent a lot of time there. I touched the edges of her bush a little bit, but I was too scared to get anywhere closer between her legs. I then touched her shoulders and slid down to the tops of her breasts. She smiled with her eyes closed, so I massaged her breasts. For a long time. They were so firm, it was amazing. Then I rubbed my thumb over her nipple.

She suddenly opened her eyes and asked to have some time in the tub alone. I said sure and figured I had really blown it.

As I was getting up, she said, "Don't move a second," and I froze in place. She reached toward my hard cock and said, "May I?" I said sure, not knowing what she meant. She grabbed my cock gently and stroked it a few times. She said, "I needed that, too," and laid back down. I dried off, wondering what in the heck just happened.

I stayed naked and laid on the bed, and she turned off the tub and came out of the bathroom in a towel a short time later.

She put on her only two articles of clothing--her yoga pants and pull-over-- and while dressing she said, "Maybe things got a little carried away. We probably shouldn't have done any of that. I don't mind us looking at each other, but maybe nothing more than that next time." I said, "Can I touch your tummy one more time?" She said, "Here, just touch everything quickly," and she lifted her top all the way up. I touched her stomach and got a full handful of her breasts, then let got. She pulled her top down. I said she could touch me one more time and she said she didn't need to.

She said she had to get going but then said that hopefully I could help her with a bath again very soon. I was sort of getting mixed signals from her, but I wasn't going to complain. She left and I got dressed.

I jerked off like 5 times within the next two hours. My wife finally got home and asked what happened. I started by saying, "Well, I helped her take a bath and massaged almost everything..." and I told her the other details. She thought I was making up the part where my mother in law grabbed my cock though. My wife said, "The massage part I actually believe, but she would never reach for your cock like that, no way." I told her to ask her mom and she what she says, and my wife said she wouldn't ask her mom anything!

My wife is out with some friends now. I wonder if she will tell her friends about any of this. Probably not; the two friends she is seeing right now are the frigid ones who won't even admit to having sex to have their kids!

(P.S. I admit that I was hesitant posting all of these details, but it's not like I can tell anyone else, so I hope it's okay that I shared.)
Old 04-29-2017, 07:00 PM

Thanked 1,798 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
(P.S. I admit that I was hesitant posting all of these details, but it's not like I can tell anyone else, so I hope it's okay that I shared.)
It's not like we know who you are anyway, so it's all good for you to share. It's good to have means to share stuff you can't really tell in real life. You got guts though, I probably would've chickened out if it's my mother in law LOL
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2017, 07:29 AM

Thanked 15,417 Times in 778 Posts
Default Wow!!!!

Quote:
I finally have something else to add regarding my mother in law, and it's all my wife's fault! This happened this morning:

I was getting stuff picked up in our room, and my wife said, "My mom is coming over to get some books, and I am going to go shopping for the [event] tomorrow. You should take a shower and come out naked when she is up here looking at books." (The kids were gone with friends for pretty much the whole day--they are still gone as I type this.)

I said, "Should I get dressed right away though, or stay naked?" My wife said, "Do whatever. Just tell me everything. Promise?" I said of course without hesitating.

My wife left, and I waited about 10 minutes then got into the shower. My wife texted her mom ahead of time that her mom can just use her key because she wouldn't know where I would be (typically I am in my studio downstairs and I can't hear anything).

I stayed in the shower and left the bathroom door open. I kept peeking out of the shower, and when I saw her mom's shadow, I turned off the water. I stood in the bathroom and dried off and I heard her mom say, "I am up here. Give me a second to go downstairs before you come out." I said, "I don't care if you stay here; you've seen it all before like 100 times." She said, "Okay, it's up to you."

I walked out of the bathroom just carrying a towel, totally naked. She definitely looked at me; she didn't even try to hide it. I started asking her what books she was looking for. She said just photo albums (I've explained the set-up of our so-called bedroom/second livingroom/gameroom/photo album room before in other posts).

My mother in law is in her late 60s but very fit. And she was showing off how fit she was today: She had super tight yoga pants on and no underwear. She had a workout type pull-over on, but clearly no sports bra under it. I am pretty sure it was meant to go with a sports bra, but she wasn't wearing one as her nipples were poking out very much, and the pull-over clung to the shape of her breasts.

I sat down on the couch on a towel and my mother in law kept looking back at me. She asked if I was going to get dressed, and I told her that I always hang out naked for a while to be free as long as I can.

She started looking at albums on the top shelf, and her top rode up enough to show her belly button, and I started going insane. Seeing a woman's midriff "on accident" like that is almost as arousing as seeing breasts. So, I started getting really hard.

A few minutes later, my mother in law looked back at me and said, "Wow, you are happy to see me!" I said, "I was happy to see your tummy." She didn't say anything, but she turned so that she was standing facing me while I sat on the couch. I said, "Can I see your tummy again." She put the books she was holding down on the couch and lifted up her top just enough to show her belly button again.

I reached out to touch her stomach and she stepped one step closer so I could reach, so that was my answer that it was okay. I put my left hand on her hip over her yoga pants and my other hand on her stomach. She lifted her top a bit higher so I could feel more skin and I saw just a tiny hint of underboob because I was sitting low enough.

I said, "My hands are so huge I have to be careful not to accidentally touch your breast in the process." She said, "That's fine, too." So, I expanded my hand so that my thumb and one finger slid across the bottom of her left breast, then my thumb came to a rest between her breasts--I knew exactly where I was.

I removed my hand from her hip and stomach. She pulled her top back down and said curtly, "Well, that seemed mildly inappropriate." I said, "Ya, maybe. Sorry." She said, "Don't be sorry. That felt really good. I needed that." And she put her own hand on her stomach over her top.

I stayed seated on the couch while she looked for the last photo album she wanted. Her top rode up one last time and she said, "Did I flash you again?" I said, "I wouldn't call your midriff a flash like boobs, but yes you flashed me."

She sat down next to me on the couch and stared at my super hard cock and asked if I was excited for [event] tomorrow. I told her I was indifferent about it. Then we sat in silence for about 30 seconds. I knew she had no reason to stay but really wanted to stay.

So, I said, "Is it really okay I touched your tummy?" She said, "Of course, but don't mention it anymore."

Then I said, "Hey, you haven't used our whirlpool in a really long time. You should take a bath right now." I thought she would decline and say she had to get going, but then she said, "I was thinking about doing that on my way over here." I said, "Okay, I will get the water started for you again."

As I was sitting on the edge of the tub getting the water temp right, she walked into the bathroom. I turned around, and she was still dressed. I said I could leave if she wanted me to, and she said that would probably be a good idea.

So, I sadly got up to leave, and after I was out of the bathroom, she yelled, "I decided you can stay." I walked back in as she was taking her top off, and she was braless as I assumed. Her C cup breasts didn't seem as perky as I remember them from last time, but they were perkier than other breasts I had seen that size. Her areolas were lighter than I remember, too, but her nipples were poking out just as far as I expected they would. Then she slid her yoga pants off, exposing her enormous bush.

Last time she took a bath, I kicked myself for not asking to touch her firm-looking breasts, and I was trying to get the guts to ask this time, but I just couldn't get myself to ask.

She got into the bath, and I sat on the edge while she laid back and closed her eyes. I stared at her breasts and tummy and touched myself a bit. But I stopped touching myself just in time for her to open her eyes.

She said, "I have the most inappropriate idea in the world." I said, "You want me to get into the bath with you?" She said, "No! Not that bad, but will you massage me a little bit?" I said, "Okay, where?" She said, "You decide whatever you are comfortable with."

She closed her eyes, and I started touching her. I rubbed her stomach, then moved on to her legs and feet. Then I got to her hips and spent a lot of time there. I touched the edges of her bush a little bit, but I was too scared to get anywhere closer between her legs. I then touched her shoulders and slid down to the tops of her breasts. She smiled with her eyes closed, so I massaged her breasts. For a long time. They were so firm, it was amazing. Then I rubbed my thumb over her nipple.

She suddenly opened her eyes and asked to have some time in the tub alone. I said sure and figured I had really blown it.

As I was getting up, she said, "Don't move a second," and I froze in place. She reached toward my hard cock and said, "May I?" I said sure, not knowing what she meant. She grabbed my cock gently and stroked it a few times. She said, "I needed that, too," and laid back down. I dried off, wondering what in the heck just happened.

I stayed naked and laid on the bed, and she turned off the tub and came out of the bathroom in a towel a short time later.

She put on her only two articles of clothing--her yoga pants and pull-over-- and while dressing she said, "Maybe things got a little carried away. We probably shouldn't have done any of that. I don't mind us looking at each other, but maybe nothing more than that next time." I said, "Can I touch your tummy one more time?" She said, "Here, just touch everything quickly," and she lifted her top all the way up. I touched her stomach and got a full handful of her breasts, then let got. She pulled her top down. I said she could touch me one more time and she said she didn't need to.

She said she had to get going but then said that hopefully I could help her with a bath again very soon. I was sort of getting mixed signals from her, but I wasn't going to complain. She left and I got dressed.

I jerked off like 5 times within the next two hours. My wife finally got home and asked what happened. I started by saying, "Well, I helped her take a bath and massaged almost everything..." and I told her the other details. She thought I was making up the part where my mother in law grabbed my cock though. My wife said, "The massage part I actually believe, but she would never reach for your cock like that, no way." I told her to ask her mom and she what she says, and my wife said she wouldn't ask her mom anything!

My wife is out with some friends now. I wonder if she will tell her friends about any of this. Probably not; the two friends she is seeing right now are the frigid ones who won't even admit to having sex to have their kids!

That's so freaking hot! Each one gets hotter then the last ....can't wait to hear what happens next!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2017, 10:05 AM

Thanked 3,544 Times in 265 Posts

[QUOTE=Gnome72141;2426047]I finally have something else to add regarding my mother in law, and it's all my wife's fault! This happened this morning:

I don't know if you've covered this before, but what is your wife's reaction like to your times with your mil? Does it excite her too, or does she just think it's a laugh?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2017, 02:52 PM

Quote:
She said she had to get going but then said that hopefully I could help her with a bath again very soon.
Excellent encounter Gnome!

Perhaps your wife could recommend the best position in the tub to enjoy the jets and then next time you could guide your MIL to that spot and let the jet do it's thing.

How far would your wife be okay with this progressing?

(Vicariously living this through you. Thanks!)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to zigamorp For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2017, 05:49 PM

Thanked 1,075 Times in 387 Posts

Gnome72141 & lebenengel. You guys are legends!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 09:16 PM

Thanked 16,194 Times in 1,123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigamorp View Post
How far would your wife be okay with this progressing?

(Vicariously living this through you. Thanks!)
My wife is definitely okay with casual touching, but she is unsure of approving more. I wouldn't want to do more than touching anyway, so that's fine with me!

I stopped by my mother in law's tonight because she was having computer problems. In this case, the dog pulled on some cords and unplugged a few things, which is usually always the case.

As I was sitting on the computer, checking out regular maintenance things (and I was stalling because I was enjoying the quiet--opposite my own house in the evenings with little kids screaming), my mother in law came into the computer room in her pajamas. She stretched her arms and put them on top of her head, exposing her midriff.

I stared right at her. She said, "no touching tonight, but you can look." I didn't see more than her stomach and nipples poking out through her pajamas top this time, though. She gave me a really long hug at the door on my way out, though! Nice to know that it isn't "weird" now when we see each other!

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006