uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2024, 04:46 PM

Default Road head

I’m a big fan of road head, as I assume most guys are. To this day, when my wife and I have a long drive, she’ll break up some of the boredom by seeing to my needs. My first experience getting road head was in my third year of college with my then girlfriend Diane. We had been out to see a movie that had a lot of serious shit going on. The protagonist couple were wealthy suburbanites, their oldest son died in an accident, the younger son didn’t get along with his mom and tried to kill himself. At one point, I heard Diane sobbing, so I put my arm around her, kissed her, gave her my handkerchief and in general tried to comfort her.

When we got out to the car after the movie, she slid across the seat next to me and started kissing me, thanking me for comforting her. After a minute or so of making out, she reached down and started rubbing my crotch, then started to pull down my zipper. About this time, a rent-a-cop drove up and asked us what we were doing and told him just making out, we just saw the movie. He said ok, but he’d be back by in around 15 minutes and we needed to be gone by then. I told Diane I could wait until we got back to my house, but she pointed out it was a good 20 minutes on the highway and she could take care of me while I drove. She had already undone my jeans and had my dick out stroking it.

I started the car and head for the exit, there were two guys waiting for the crosswalk we drove by and I’m pretty sure they saw what was going on. As soon as I got on the on ramp, Diane leaned over and started sucking me, then added in her hand to jerk me as well. She was very talented and it didn’t take five minutes for me to come. She swallowed every drop, I could hear her throat going “gulp, gulp, gulp” with every spurt that came out. She kept me in her mouth for another minute or so, slowly moving her lips up and down the shaft until I got completely limp. Then she tucked my dick back into my underwear and zipped up my pants and redid my belt.

When we got to my house, we went straight to my room, locked the door and spent the next few hours satisfying each other. This was also the first time she slept over and didn’t insist I had to take her home. We fooled around in the morning, both before and after I made breakfast for us. All my roommates were out of the house by the time we finished, so I talked her into taking a shower with me and having another round. I didn’t get her back to her dorm until almost 2 p.m., heard later that her roommate was mad that she hadn’t called to tell her she wasn’t coming home.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EltonC For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2024, 05:26 AM

Thanked 3,466 Times in 231 Posts

We was still newly married and was coming back from her works Xmas party. She wasn’t drunk but very happy and horny, her ball gown dress was getting a little uncomfortable for the trip so we pulled over in a lay-by and she took it off and took my jacket. As I drove she was resting and my gear hand had nothing to do as on a motorway so I played with her thigh moving to her soaked tho g and she helped by scooting down in the seat and parting her legs.

Her hand was unzipping me and she got my hard cock out and then she moved over and sucked me off. It was like 2am so not a lot of cars on the road and could see if anyone was coming behind lol. This Range Rover came up fast and close and she was sucking well the jacket wasn’t covering body well so they saw her ass. They went passed the moved over a way bit in front and soon I caught up and moved around and then they moved around to over take. This happen 3 times. I didn’t tell her the first two but on the third I did and she said nothing but moved more on her knees.

I couldn’t take it and I came. She swallowed every last drop to that point you get that pain at the root of your cock. Then sat back in the car wiped her face and looked at the Range Rover and waved. The passenger motioned to her a bj sign and she looked at me and said as we came up to a turn off to a services pull over.

That was the first of many car blow jobs. There is more to the story but that happened outside the car and not really what the title asked for lol. Pm if you want the rest.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2024, 10:45 PM

Thanked 5,870 Times in 335 Posts

Good thread, we have all done it. I would turn the rear view mirror to watch her fellate me, she had no idea. So wonderful feeling her mouth on me while I watch.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bone4annie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Dany DE Reitet

1m:22s

03-20-2018
f0290711

1m:43s

02-22-2015
piring3 Clip 2

2m:18s

02-20-2010
Gamer Girl Facial