photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-15-2017, 03:43 PM

Thanked 5,727 Times in 294 Posts

We decided to head up to the RV this past weekend since we had the time and were alone. It had been a while since we were last there and we wanted to get some time before the season is done and it is time to pull out again.

Saturday night we attended one of the parties and had several drinks. We stopped at one of the hot tubs on the way back and got undressed and visited while soaking. It was well after 3 when we got out and walked back to the RV. I had locked the door and realized we had left my wife's purse and our clothes back at the hot tub. Since I was the most sober of us I walked back to retrieve the items so we could get back into the camper while my wife stayed at the RV and sat out on the deck, still naked.

I returned about 10 minutes later and could hear two guys talking to her and then saw them both up on the deck. Apparently, one of the guys wives had wandered off earlier with somebody and he was looking for her. They asked if I had seen her but I hadn't so my wife invites them both in for a shot as I get the door unlocked. Of course with my wife naked and flirting they both never hesitated in following her inside the door.

As we got inside I could tell my wife was wanting to play, it had been some time since her last time to play with anyone so I figured it was the perfect occasion since both guys were younger and in good shape. She poured everyone a shot of tequila and after some sort of toast the guy who was missing his wife asked if she was allowed to play and without hesitation she said yes and moved in and started kissing him. The other guy sort of stood back and we talked momentarily and I told him to go and join in. He did and moved behind my wife and began kissing her neck and rubbing her body. My wife was obviously very into it and as she kissed she fumbled and got the married guys shorts unfastened and pulled his cock out. She never made any hint but I was a little amazed at his size, he was huge, much larger than average to say the least.

There was not any real foreplay other than the kissing and my wife moved to the forward bedroom and got onto the bed with the guy holding her, he moved her onto her back and lifted her legs as he climbed up and easily slid his cock into her pussy with her lubrication from being so turned-on. For the next 5 or 6 minutes he pounded her hard, fast and deep with her really enjoying it but not reaching climax. The guy finally slows down and I can tell he is cumming as he tenses up on top of her panting and pushed in as deep as he could get. Watching had me hard between the sounds, the smells and seeing her in such a frenzy getting fucked hard like he just did. Normally, we would have insisted on condoms but somehow never thought of it at the time. When the guy pulled out and moved to stand at the edge of the bed with me and his buddy it was incredibly hot to see my wife leaking from apparently a big load. The other guy moved right in as his buddy stepped away and slid his average dick in to fill the void with my wife telling him passionately "fuck me". Again, she was really into it and trying to climax but not having any success which is usual when she has had a few drinks. It turns her into a total nymphomaniac as she wants and tries to cum but can't ever get totally there. She gets really close but never can cross the line. The buddy was getting really close fast and it only took him 2 or maybe 3 minutes and he added his own load into my wife laying on top of her as they kissed afterward. The first guy had been standing at the foot of the bed with me and had cum dripping off his cock the whole time and had splatter all over the hardwood floor beneath us. He was semi hard again and as soon as his buddy got up he tried to go again but it just wasn't working for him despite my wife's best efforts. I climbed onto the bed and my wife gave me a blowjob as she and the other guy continued trying and when he finally gave up being still limp I sank inside my wife. The feeling of her pussy and the slickness and heat of the two huge loads of cum inside her was amazing.

I don't know what it is but being inside a woman who has a load of cum freshly deposited inside her is something unlike anything else. I never thought I could even do it after another guy came inside a woman but it is so incredible. In our years of playing we have not met a guy who outside of initial resistance to the idea does not enjoy being second or third in line and find it hot. I also don't know if it is something bred into us for survival of the fittest or what but most men are drawn to a pussy that has a fresh load and most of us cum much faster if we are not the first to fire. I only lasted around 3 minutes before I erupted inside her.

The three of us guys all stood at the foot of the bed, still naked with our cocks dripping onto the floor as my wife lay still hoping to get another round as he lay with her legs spread and masturbated as we talked. She insisted if one of us would lick her clit for her she could get off. But at this point we all stood looking at our conquest and delighting in hearing her squishing sounds when she would move. Finally, it was after 5 and they guys decided they needed to find the ones wife who had gone to a camper to hook up earlier and we learned after playing fell to sleep in a neighbors rig.

I woke up around noon finally as my wife was sucking my cock. It felt amazing and I was rock hard. She was begging me to fuck her and after getting up to pee with a full bladder got back into bed and my wife stood over me as she bent over at the waist and started to suck my cock again with me getting an awesome view of her swollen pussy and little puckered ass from underneath. Finally, she got on the bed and told me to fuck her from behind doggy style and I did almost immediately bringing her to an intense long climax that had her entire body shaking. Once I was done we both laid in the bed drifting on and off into sleep before getting up around 3 Sunday afternoon.

My wife made remarks about the sheets being torn off the mattress and being wet and then asking if we spilled something sticky all over the floor of the bedroom. On the way home that evening she asked if we had sex the night before. I just laughed and told her what had happened. She says she remembered sitting on the deck when I went to get the purse and our clothes and talking to some really cute guys who she wished she could hook up with but did not remember me returning or going inside. She says when she woke up she had to go to the bathroom really bad and could not believe how much I had cum inside her and how much was on the bed but was super horny and figured we had sex and she couldn't get off.

This doesn't happen often but sometimes when she mixes alcohol, liquor and wine, she will have memory lapses. It seems common among many of our friends wives also. This is why many times I will take video or pictures. Didn't ever think of it Saturday night,
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2017, 08:22 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

My ex fucked one of my friends when we had just started dating. He worked with her and I came back from a business trip in Spain and they were at a concert together. I knew he liked her when I met her. I got there a bit late, because of a flight delay, but it seemed a little awkward when I arrived. They were both drunk and when Pablo went to the bathroom, Dianna leaned over and told me, "I slept with Pablo last night. I didn't mean to, but we were so wasted. He was awful with a tiny dick, it was like a pencil, and he had these lambskin condoms that smelled horrible." I asked her if she came and she wouldn't answer. Later when we got back to my house, she told me that he fucked her at least 6 times and that he had a blowup doll with a huge cock (she said at least 10 inches and as thick as a soda can) that he used on her and that is when she came. She said she couldn't even tell me how many times she came, but it was at least 10. It vibrated.

She also got her pussy eaten by the wife of our next door neighbor on our back porch after he had left and I went to bed. She was absolutely screaming and after came upstairs and fucked me silly. She was soaked. Best ever.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2017, 08:35 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default W/ friends

My wife has mutual permission to fuck a "select" group of 5 friends that we both selected and limited her too...

Usually its a 3/4sum , w/ me involved,, but sometimes I come home to find her horny and well used by one or a few of them.... definately when I go on business trips.... usually she tells me in advance , but sometimes its a surprise to me because it was too spontanious, such as one "select" friend who goes to the same swim club as her.

I also have a "select" 3 girlfriends in the same manor to play with even when I take then w/ me on business trips....... and often @ home , shes involved too.... ffm.

-

we've written about our experiences on -OPEN- Sharing your wife--THREAD
Old 08-16-2017, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
My wife has mutual permission to fuck a "select" group of 5 friends that we both selected and limited her too...

Usually its a 3/4sum , w/ me involved,, but sometimes I come home to find her horny and well used by one or a few of them.... definately when I go on business trips.... usually she tells me in advance , but sometimes its a surprise to me because it was too spontanious, such as one "select" friend who goes to the same swim club as her.

I also have a "select" 3 girlfriends in the same manor to play with even when I take then w/ me on business trips....... and often @ home , shes involved too.... ffm.

-

we've written about our experiences on -OPEN- Sharing your wife--THREAD
We have enjoyed reading your thread and have talked about how you and your wife have managed to have a regular "select" friends with who you both play. It definitely has a strong appeal to us.

We have been involved in the lifestyle now for just over ten years and have run the gamut of what, how, who and when we play, meet others and make connections. At this point we seldom do the swinger club scene, it has actually been about 4 years since we last attended one and that was to visit old friends at a club located in Louisville, KY. We also don't do much meetings with people off the lifestyle websites anymore either.

As far as rules go, we don't really have a long list of steadfast things. It is all about enjoyment. She is free to hook-up with who she wants and when she wants but her preference is MFM with me being a part of it. Most times when I am out of town for work or she is on the road she does not play but by her choice. As far as my hooking-up with other ladies she has not set any hard rules per se but she prefers me to hook-up one on one without her participation. From her perspective she says she still gets some tinge of jealousy watching me. But, at the same time she will usually point out a lady that she knows I am attracted to and suggest the lady and I "go" and have some fun. It all works for us at this point so we are both happy.

We did meet a gentleman a few weeks ago who was from Connecticut that she had found online through a lifestyle site. He is single and advanced in being a DOM, which is something she wanted to explore. After he and I talked several times and he did numerous web cam sessions with her she wanted to meet. He was traveling to Nashville, TN and so we made a visit and arranged to meet for a drink at a place out in West Nashville. He seemed to be very respectful and there was an obvious attraction so we collectively went back to his hotel with him at the Courtyard Downtown. It was a very different experience for both of us, being in his room versus our hotel just for starters. Me watching and not being actively engaged was also a first. she really enjoyed the night, there was not any humiliation, bondage or pain but he definitely was very dominant and brought out a submissive side to her that we had not experienced before. So, from time to time the websites and clubs can hold an attraction at least for us.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2017, 12:43 AM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default 2mfmcouple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
We have enjoyed reading your thread and have talked about how you and your wife have managed to have a regular "select" friends with who you both play. It definitely has a strong appeal to us.

We have been involved in the lifestyle now for just over ten years and have run the gamut of what, how, who and when we play, meet others and make connections. At this point we seldom do the swinger club scene, it has actually been about 4 years since we last attended one and that was to visit old friends at a club located in Louisville, KY. We also don't do much meetings with people off the lifestyle websites anymore either.

As far as rules go, we don't really have a long list of steadfast things. It is all about enjoyment. She is free to hook-up with who she wants and when she wants but her preference is MFM with me being a part of it. Most times when I am out of town for work or she is on the road she does not play but by her choice. As far as my hooking-up with other ladies she has not set any hard rules per se but she prefers me to hook-up one on one without her participation. From her perspective she says she still gets some tinge of jealousy watching me. But, at the same time she will usually point out a lady that she knows I am attracted to and suggest the lady and I "go" and have some fun. It all works for us at this point so we are both happy.

We did meet a gentleman a few weeks ago who was from Connecticut that she had found online through a lifestyle site. He is single and advanced in being a DOM, which is something she wanted to explore. After he and I talked several times and he did numerous web cam sessions with her she wanted to meet. He was traveling to Nashville, TN and so we made a visit and arranged to meet for a drink at a place out in West Nashville. He seemed to be very respectful and there was an obvious attraction so we collectively went back to his hotel with him at the Courtyard Downtown. It was a very different experience for both of us, being in his room versus our hotel just for starters. Me watching and not being actively engaged was also a first. she really enjoyed the night, there was not any humiliation, bondage or pain but he definitely was very dominant and brought out a submissive side to her that we had not experienced before. So, from time to time the websites and clubs can hold an attraction at least for us.
\

Our rules are for STD pritection... considering what we do, its the best way to go .
Old 08-18-2017, 03:12 PM

Just got into the RV and will be spending the weekend. It has been a while since we were last up here and will be pulling out after the Labor Day weekend for the season.

Side note: Several weeks ago my wife was traveling for work in Chicago and she took the step of meeting a guy from this site who she had communicated with here and seemed to make a connection. They had dinner and a few drinks but that was it, no sex or playing around and she said he never pushed her or put any pressure on her remaining a perfect gentleman. That impressed her even more about him.

Since that time she has stayed in contact with him online and by phone and I have spoken to him. We went out on a limb and decided to have him come down for the weekend since we are both home and he flew into Fort Lauderdale this morning and we picked him up on the way through headed north.

He seems like a really great guy and has been super courteous and friendly on the drive up. My wife changed into her basically sheer wrap once we got here and told him she would show him around. I think he was a little surprised to see most people here naked since it is his first visit to a nudist camp. He elected to keep his shorts and shirt on for the tour. You can always tell the newbs, we had no bags packed since we have soap and toiletries here already and just stopped and picked up groceries and drinks on the way. He came for a weekend (he leaves out Monday morning) and had two suitcases and a carry on. LOL

So, we have a queen bed in a private front bedroom and a couch here in the living area. We removed the back bunk area years ago to put in storage space for her. Guess we will see how this goes and post about it next week.

It has started out good, stopped and grabbed fresh oysters for lunch and each had an order of 18 on the half shell with some ice cold draft beer. Between the air conditioning vent over us and the cold beer my wife's nipples were sticking out of her shirt like missiles all during lunch, which I always enjoy looking at just didn't catch in the picture.
Attached Thumbnails
fresh oysters.jpg  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2017, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post

... We went out on a limb and decided to have him come down for the weekend since we are both home and he flew into Fort Lauderdale this morning and we picked him up on the way through headed north. ...
You just made 'that guy' the envy of 'this guy' especially when accompanied by the pic. Holy crap... Have fun (and tell us about it, of course).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zoomie9 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2017, 04:08 PM

Somehow, I am the lucky guy that this couple chose to meet this last weekend. I got to meet the lady in Chicago back a few months ago when she was in town for work but we met, had a glass of wine and then parted ways for the evening.

I have met a lot of couples over the years of my involvement in the swinger lifestyle but this past weekend was a true treat in so many ways. From the time they picked me up in Fort Lauderdale at the airport I felt like I was with old lifelong friends. She is an absolute doll with a bubbling personality and just fun to be around. If she does not have you smiling the entire time you need to check yourself.

The place they go and have their RV is a cool place, this couple is both VERY comfortable being naked and most the people there were. Nothing sexual anywhere out in the open at all. Just fun, nice people and they didn't seem to care that I stayed dressed the entire time.

Friday night the husband and I stayed up talking late, he and I were like best friends from the moment we met that day. The entire day, outside of a little light teasing there was not any talk of sex or activity but we all three really enjoyed hanging out and being together. When she went to bed that evening it was a little strange sitting on a small RV couch with him being completely nude without his nude wife sitting between us. But that feeling went away pretty fast and I felt comfortable sitting in my boxers.

I am not one kiss and tell, but Saturday was even more amazing and fun. They will have to tell the story though, I don't feel it is my place.

I was so sad when he dropped me back off at the airport Monday and I had to fly off for work again. I really feel like I have made some friends and we are already talking about getting together again. Just WOW is all I can say! And, I just have to say, if you ever do meet or see this couple you will not ever find two people more in love and caring for each other than these two. Made me envious lol. Thanks guys for having me.
Old 08-23-2017, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT1982 View Post
I am not one kiss and tell, but Saturday was even more amazing and fun. They will have to tell the story though, I don't feel it is my place.
Thank you, It was great to meet you as well and we both had an awesome weekend. It would be fun to hear you describe the weekend from your perspective and point of view. Honestly, she has asked Dave to write about some of our times because she is more into reading recounts than looking at the pictures or videos from an erotic stand. He always say he is not a writer. Our only guidelines would be not to use our real full names or post any images with our faces just due to our jobs. Otherwise please feel free to "Kiss and tell" lol.

I am at work but will try to post about some of our adventures when I return tonight.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2017, 05:12 AM

Default Meeting MT

As I have said, we met and made the drive up to the camp and everything was really good with all of us getting along and having fun.

I sat up Saturday night with MT and my wife went to bed around 11:30 or so. She gave MT a goodnight kiss and it lasted for probably three minutes leaving her a bit flushed when it ended. Otherwise there was not any sexual activity on Friday night and we sat up talking about everything from a to z until roughly 4 am having shots of fireball.

I was the first one up on Saturday and it was around 10 that morning when I got up and went into the kitchen to make coffee. When I walked through the living room area MT was still sleeping on the sofa. He had a sheet but was not covered and was wearing his boxers which fit loosely on his along with a t-shirt that was up over his stomach. I could not help but notice as I walked past that despite being asleep MT was sprouting morning wood causing his boxers to be taught. I had no idea what size he was before this but judging from the tent in his shorts he was very large. My wife followed me out of the bedroom about ten minutes later as I had the coffee ready. She was still naked and stopped as she entered the room looking at MT on the couch. The fact that his boxers were loose and gaping at the leg from his position on his back did not miss my wife's eye either as she could see his large dark balls. She finally broke her gaze and came over to me totally forgetting the coffee. She wanted to know if it was alright to go over and to touch. I told her sure and she went straight to the sofa and got down on her knees on the floor at his waist.

I watched her reach slowly into the leg of his shorts and then as he began to stir she gently pulled his waistband loose and let his cock pop out standing straight out almost in her face. At this point MT had his eyes open and reached up and put a hand on her head and guided her down as she bent down and kissed the head of his cock. She went down on him at this point and judging from his groans she was doing an excellent job as he reached down and pushed his boxers off his waist. My wife seemed mesmerized sucking his cock and alternating with sucking on his large balls.

MT lay on the couch and after roughly five minutes began telling my wife he was going to cum but she did not let up or stop and soon he was cumming into her mouth. I could tell she was having trouble and she finally came up gasping with her face also covered in cum. As she sat on the floor rubbing his softening cock I could see cum in her nostrils and in her eye lashes. MT was thanking her and telling how it was an incredible way to wake up. MT went to pull his boxers back up and my wife told him to take them off which he quickly did followed by pulling his t-shirt off over his head.

It took a few minutes before MT got up and went into the bathroom. My wife said she was going to go in and wash up before having coffee and I told her she looked hot and to just leave it so I could look at her over coffee. She told me I was crazy but when she came back out of the bathroom she still had his fresh cum on her cute little face. We all three ended up naked out on our deck drinking coffee with one of our older male neighbors walking by and stopping to visit. He never said anything about the cum on my wife's face but he looked really hard. We introduced him to MT as a friend visiting for the weekend.

That was pretty much it for Saturday morning, my wife told MT that she had really got turned-on with his deep kiss the night before and after seeing his hard-on this morning could not resist. He told her she could wake her up like that anytime she wanted. After coffee MT and I ran into a local store to pick up some steaks to grill for dinner and returned finding my wife showered and wanting to go to the pool. MT put on a bathing suit and then took it off when we got to the pool. We never saw him dressed again until we had to leave Sunday evening.

Sunday we all went to a party and danced and drank. We got back to the RV around 12:30 am and the real fun began with my wife initiating playtime before we got back inside. The sun was up before we finally all fell to sleep in our bed. I will tell about it as I have time or try to get my wife to post about it.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:

Tags
best man, daughter, mom mature mommy milf, sex hookup, sister, swinger, wife hotwife milf yum

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife

1m:21s