uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2016, 04:18 PM

Thanked 26,531 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife was not modest at all if she was among friends or relatives. Unbutton, open up and give it to the baby. Her best friend, who had a baby 2 days after ours was born was even less so, it was summer, she wore mostly halters and loose shirts, if she could she just got topless and nursed as she pleased. I think a mother nursing is one of the most beautiful things in nature, my mother was very staunch Catholic, but she let us watch her nurse our little sister when I was 9 y/o.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2016, 05:47 PM

Ah, roger, you say the nicest things!
Old 10-19-2016, 03:35 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanwoods View Post
My wife is breastfeeding at the moment.
She had a very conservative Christian upbringing and has only ever been seen naked by a couple of people in her life, but somehow breastfeeding is different.
... My wife will take her breasts out anywhere in front of anyone. She is just to tired to care.
Sometimes she is wearing dresses that don't work well for breastfeeding and has to take her clothes half off.
... she did start off trying to cover up and use a breastfeeding wrap, but after a while she just gave up.
Good for her...........
And more proof that most women have a bit, if not a lot.... of exhibitionist in them....... EVEN with a conservative Christian background.
So, given the right circumstances...... all things are possible.
Perhaps it's the attention the get.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 06:55 PM

Default No story

I really do not have a story, but reading this thread I just remembered a line I heard a long time ago. What do breast and toy trains have in common? They were made for kids, but it's the dads who get to play with them. Hope no one takes offense.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to harp76 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2016, 10:43 PM

Thanked 16,255 Times in 1,136 Posts

My wife's friend was back yesterday afternoon. I came home from the music studio and saw her SUV in the driveway. I was shocked that the friend has been by twice in a year, let alone a week!

I walked in, and, yes, the friend was completely dressed, baby asleep in the carrier, but the friend jumped up and gave me a huge, long hug, and I could feel her push her boobs into me (you know how sometimes you can tell they push them into you on purpose vs. just being in the way).

After the hug, we just sort of stood in place and looked at each other uncomfortably. Then she sat down on the couch by the baby. She asked if I was going to join them, but I said I had a lot of files to transfer and organize because my assistant at the studio made a mess of things. She said, "Hurry back!"

After about an hour, I started to make my way upstairs and saw that her SUV was still outside, which sort of surprised me. I opened the door at the top of the stairs and I hear, "Don't come in here, I am not covered yet. Just a second!"

I said, "Are you serious?!"

The friend said, "Just kidding! Come on in!" So, I set my stuff down and walked into the living room and the friend was nursing topless, and we both locked eyes and smiled. She said, "Good timing, I was afraid you were going to miss this round!"

I started talking to her and stared right at her really long nipple that wasn't being used. I said, "Has your husband seen this yet?" She said, "Nope, I tried nursing without a cover the same night I was here before and he got mad at me." I didn't say anything, but I felt so sad for her.

Then I said, "We barely see you. I am surprised to see you here twice in the same week! Usually a year goes by." She said, "Well, now that I have a baby, maybe things will change. And if my husband won't look at my boobs, I know you will!"

My wife let out a "Ha!" and got up to use the bathroom.

I said, "You bet I will look. Every time." She handed me the baby to burp as though we rehearsed it, and she started putting her bra and top back on. She said, "Only one show today, sorry!" My wife came back from the bathroom and said, "I heard the show is over."

I asked her what happened with the phone call last time, and why she was crying as she was leaving. She said she would tell me another time, and at that moment, the phone rang and it was her husband again, and after 30 seconds, she started crying again, I shit you not. I gave her a huge hug and said, "Please, talk to us or someone, you are scaring us big time. Both times you have left here in tears!" She said it was something about using his ex-g/f to get to her, and promised to talk to us about it next week sometime. So, I might be seeing her boobs again soon, er, I mean figuring out her mystery!
Old 11-05-2016, 11:41 AM

any updates yet Gnome72141? love breastfeeding stories.... love when my wife has milk and can nurse
The Following User Says Thank You to robotmartin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2016, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotmartin View Post
any updates yet Gnome72141? love breastfeeding stories.... love when my wife has milk and can nurse
We haven't seen my wife's friend since my last post. I don't think my wife has even had any text from her, either!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2016, 08:33 AM

Quote:
What do breast and toy trains have in common? They were made for kids, but it's the dads who get to play with them.
Thanks, Harp76. Told my wife that one and she got a serious case of the giggles!

F
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to filbert1953 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2016, 10:37 PM

My wife reminded me of this one today from a few years ago...

We were at my wife's friend's kid's third birthday party. Everyone there was family except us. They were Catholic, so there are 7 or 8 adult siblings, plus their kids, plus the parents' siblings. There were at least 60 people there, no exaggeration.

Anyway, at one point, about 25+ people were sitting in a huge circle in the backyard on lawnchairs when my wife's friend's younger baby (about 10 months old) started crying. The grandmother was holding him.

Without missing a beat, my wife's friend lifted up her top and took out a breast, exposing it to all 25+ people, and asked, "Okay, who has my kid?" and she left her breast out in plain view until the grandmother brought the 10mo over to nurse. Her breast was out for at least 45 seconds or more. She had a full D cup with an enormous very light pink areola and regular sized nipple. I will never forget it.

But what was funny is that four other women were nursing that day, and they were all being very conservative by leaving the area and/or covering up. But not my wife's friend.

We only see the friend about once a year or so, and she doesn't nurse any babies at the moment, but I always remember what she looks like under her shirts!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2016, 01:03 AM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

I was at a friend's house once visiting. Her daughter had a young boy. At one point the daughter said if it was ok if she breastfed. I said of course; how could I not?! I expected her shirt raised and one boob out, or a blanket or something. Much to my surprised she took off her short completely ( I hadn't realized she was braless) and just proceeded to nurse her son topless!

I actually thought it was pretty cool she was dispensing with the "commonly accepted nursing methodology" and was just going topless. And she just kept talking the whole time, just naturally.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full

2m:38s