Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2015, 09:40 AM

Thanked 4,096 Times in 372 Posts
Default Inbox (2 part story)

Oy remember when it was easier to write things when real life obligations didn't get in the way? Sorry for the hiatus, here is part one of a two part series. Hope you enjoy!

It was too early in the day to feel nauseous, but for Rebecca one e-mail was enough to make her hover over the trash bin by her desk, clutching her stomach with both hands as her body went into its fight-or-flight response in response to the growing sense of panic. Sweat ran down h her forehead and her throat strained from choking back the urge to cry. All she wanted to do in that moment was crawl under her desk and never come out, not after everyone knew her secret.

The e-mail was addressed to the company e-mail account and so at first, Rebecca didn't pay much attention to it when she saw the "FWD" abbreviation in the subject. When she saw that the message was from a company called "Intimate Touch," a lingerie store that she loved buying from, the first tinge of anxiety entered her mind. Who on earth would be stupid to forward their own e-mail to the entire staff? her curiosity got the best of her and she clicked on the e-mail. the moment the screen flashed with the contents, Rebecca's heart dropped as she let out a gasp.

The beginning of the message read "Dear Rebecca. Thank you for your recent order! based on your previous purchase, and below that message was the image of a woman's posterior, clad only in a tiny red lace thong with a bow attached to the back with the caption, "Red-lace Holiday Thong." Below the image, the message continued, "We thought you'd like to try:" and below the message was an image of a woman, kneeling on a velvet bed with her back facing the camera. She was a tall blonde with blue eyes, her smooth tanned back shining under the photo lights. She had a smile that peered over her shoulder with her hands covering her naked breasts, almost as if to play cute with the person she teased. Below, wrapped around her waist was a lime green waistband with lace trim, curving around each leg but that was where the fabric stopped. In plain view was the blonde model's posterior, clenched tight in between the lace leg holes that made up the "Peek-A-Boo backless panties" that the store felt Rebecca should own. It looked like someone cut out the back and let the woman's plump cheeks fall through the seat, hanging out there for easy access to any lover who wanted to take them from behind. Instead of seeing the blonde model in the photo, Rebecca saw herself instead, a red headed woman with light skin and green eyes in her mid 20s with a body still young enough to be desired by college students but mature enough to be at her peak physical condition. She felt proud in landing a high paying job at such a young age. Now it was all going to end thanks to one stupid e-mail.

Covering her hand with her mouth, Rebecca tried to banish the thought of seeing herself wear something so skimpy, but after knowing everyone in the company received this e-mail, all she could think of was how everyone would pretend to see her in this racy garment. Worst of all, she had just been given a promotion and now, it would be hard to perceive her as executive public relations manager when they viewed her as an underwear model. With her mind racing, Rebecca tried to run different scenarios in her head. Maybe no one saw the e-mail. Or even better, it automatically got filtered into the spam folder to which no one would have read it.

All of Rebecca's hopes were dashed when she saw a follow up e-mail from the head of the HR department. She opened the message and in all CAPS letters it read "PLEASE DON'T FORWARD PERSONAL E-MAILS TO THE STAFF E-MAIL ACCOUNT! FURTHERMORE, DO NOT SENT INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT TO STAFF EITHER OR WE WILL HAVE TO WRITE YOU UP PER OUR SEXUAL HARASSMENT POLICY."

"Oh my god." Rebecca whispered under her breath as she planted her face on her keyboard. Because of this e-mail, everyone would get curious and then see where she shopped for lingerie. She could feel her face getting warmer with every new catastrophe that entered her head. But before she could ruminate anymore, her phone rang. She was so startled she nearly jumped as she fumbled with her office phone. "Th-this is Rebecca."

"Rebecca!" a soft high pitched voice exclaimed. It was Marcy, Rebecca's co-worker and friend in the sales department. "Did you see the e-mail?"

Rebecca put her hand over the speaker of the phone and said, "Yes! Marcy I swear to you I never forwarded this to the staff e-mail. I'd never do that!"

"If you didn't, do you think your e-mail was hacked?" Marcy asked, "Someone's playing a prank perhaps."

"But who would hack my e-mail just to humiliate me like this?"

"I don't know, trolls don't make sense with the pranks they pull. Unless, do you think it's someone getting back at you for something?"

"No! Who would ever have an issue with-oh shit." Rebecca said and then a big piece of the puzzle fell into place.

It was during the early weeks of December at the company holiday party that Rebecca met Jason, one of the engineers for the company whose job was to develop ipad and iphone software for their database program. Rebecca heard some negative stereotypes about engineers before, how they were anti-social and were often awkward. Jason was not the case. He was a handsome man in his late 20's, standing tall at 6 feet. He wore a blue blazer jacket under a light blue button up. His dark hair was cropped short, almost looking shaved under the dark lights in the hotel that hosted the party. To Rebecca, he looked like an athlete, not just because of his wide muscular frame. The way he spoke sounded like he was doing an interview for his team, talking how this year was looking good and that they're looking forward to blowing away the competition with their new apps. Best of all, he actually knew the technical jargon to explain why their technology was better than other companies.

With her third glass of red wine in hand, Rebecca stood quietly and listened as Jason wowed her with his intelligence and charmed her with his sense of humor as he made fun of other coworkers within the company. By the time the music kicked in, she and Jason were dancing together and her heart soared. By that time the wine gave her the confidence to ask Jason if he was single and he said he'd just gotten out of a relationship. At first she felt guilty asking, but the smile on his face gave her the confidence to stand on her tip toes to kiss him. It was later that night at his place after they had sex that he revealed to Rebecca who his former partner was.

Her name was Alison and she also worked for the company. She was head of security for the building, which meant she was in charge of assigning officers to certain locations in addition to monitoring all surveillance. Rebecca had never spoke to Alison before but did see her in passing a few times. She was slightly older, in her early 30's with dark brown hair that she wore in a tight bun. Impenetrable was the word Rebecca used to describe the officer the way she kept a stoic face anywhere she went. It was hard to tell if she was athletically fit or if the bulky police uniform she wore gave her the strong physique she had. Jason described her as being slightly curvy, with hips that he loved to run his hand along when they cuddled.

Rebecca asked whey they broke up and Jason had told her that while he liked Alison's blunt and sometimes dominant personality, she was also racist, an unattractive trait he found as their relationship progressed. It was bad enough that when they first made love he was turned off when she asked him to "fuck her with that big black dick of yours." to which he asked her not to say that. But whenever issues like crime or poverty was brought up, she would always state how it was often "those peoples' fault" and that "they should stop whining about how their lives were harder and get jobs." Jason said he tried to talk with Alison about it but anytime he tried, she would just say it was the way she was raised and finally he decided to end it.

Ever since the break up, interactions with Alison were awkward as she stormed past Jason whenever he walked by. According to him, no one rejected her unless she wanted to reject them and so he jokingly warned Rebecca that, "Careful, she might try getting back at you," to which they both laughed and went to sleep.

Back in her cubicle, Rebecca wondered she really did have Alison to thank for this predicament.. Either way, there was no way Rebecca wanted to find out. Finding out meant leaving her cubicle and that was a fear she couldn't overcome. It was still early in the morning and that meant no one would know she was in. All she needed to do was stay at her desk for the entire day. This task didn't seem impossible until around lunch time when she felt the need to use the restroom. As the day progressed, she found it best to fight back her growing anxiety by drinking water, more out of nervousness than the actual need to hydrate herself. But by the time noon came by, her bladder signaled that it was at its limit.

Crossing her legs to try and fight back the biology of her body, Rebecca tried to focus on her computer, typing up an e-mail to an advertising company they wanted to reach out to. She tried composing a professional letter starting with "Dear Alayna Krusk. My name is Rebecca Beatty and I represent.." it was at this time that an image entered Rebecca's mind. It was of herself, but instead of wearing the business suit she normally wore, she pictured herself speaking in nothing but her red holiday themed thong. Even in this bad daydream, Rebecca was embarrassed, squealing as she bent forward t cover her tiny panties from this company she wrote to. Rebecca closed her eyes and tried to banish the thought of speaking to this agency with no clothes on and continue writing. "We are interested in negotiating an advertising spot for our new product.." again a new image came up. This time it was Rebecca, holding up an iphone with the logo of the company's new app only Rebecca had her thonged backside showing as she turned around to smile. Rebecca could feel sensation of being half naked, her defenses as a professional public relations representative taken from her and replaced with being a foolish and lusty vixen.

"Godammit." Rebecca hissed as she shook her head. By now the urge to pee overrode her conscious mind again and she clutched the desk with sweaty palms. She just wanted to stay in the safe privacy of her cubicle but then the thought of peeing herself at work seemed more humiliating than being seen after everyone saw what unmentionables she wore. Poking her head above her cubicle, Rebecca saw that her department wasn't too populated. About a half dozen heads could be seen at their own desks and most of them were busy eating lunch or working. It would be simple, all she needed to do was power-walk to the restroom and back and then no one would know she was there.

Rising from her chair, Rebecca took a deep breath and then ran as fast as she could, stepping on the balls of her feet to run as quietly as she could towards the bathroom. The mix of sounds from the taping of keyboards to the opening of file drawers made her heart beat go up as she ducked low to hide under each cubicle wall. When she finally reached the other side of hte office she aw the women's bathroom on the right and sprinted inside. Once she was in a stall, Rebecca unzipped the back of her skirt and pulled down, looking at her underwear for the first time and froze. She chose to wear a purple thong with polka dots today and in looking down at the tiny fabric, she blushed.
It wasn't like it was a big deal, but after finding out everyone knew where she shopped, Rebecca almost felt like her underwear, despite being under her clothes, could be seen by everyone. She was so self conscious, she made sure to hide her underwear in her skirt as she pushed it down to her ankles before finally sitting on the toilet. When she finished, she quickly flushed and pulled her skirt up as fast as she could, not wanting to risk someone seeing them as she stood up.

Now the last hill Rebecca needed to climb was getting back to her desk. Then she wouldn't need to eat or drink anything for the rest of the day. She left the bathroom and peaked around the corner. By now, more people had arrived to work but they were still at their desks. She'd have to act quicker to avoid being seen. To her immediate left was the path that led straight to her side of office and then after that, she'd just need to make an immediate right to make it to safety.

Crouching down, Rebecca made her break for her desk, not bothering to look at the other coworkers in the office. She really should have because had she been looking, she would've seen a man at about 5'8" wearing a v-neck sweater and thick rimmed glasses about to cross her path. His name was Matt and he was with accounting. "Rebecca?" he asked.

Rebecca was so startled that she let out a yelp and jumped back, causing everyone else within five feet of her to look up. "Matt!" she said. "Jesus you scared the shit out of me."

"Sorry." Matt said, "I just was wondering if you were okay, you looked like you pulled your back or something."

"Well I didn't. Now please, I have to get back to my desk."

"Doing some more online shopping?" Matt said with an inflection in his
voice that rose almost in sync with his eyebrow.

"Doing some shopping what are you-" Rebecca was about to say and the noticed Matt's gaze was not meeting her eyes, it met her lower torso. In that moment she knew he stared at where her panties would be, imagining the red lacy thong in the e-mail. It was like he had found X-ray vision and was using it to oggle her body under her clothes. Rebecca's face turned red as she hugged her lower body and said. "Fuck off!"

Matt didn't respond, but someone else did. It was a snicker coming from the desk behind matt. Behind him was an African American woman with dark hair, giving Rebecca the side eye. Rebecca couldn't believe it, even this woman was objectifying her. She looked up and saw about a dozen employees staring at their computers with smiles on their faces and then looking up at her. Some men crossed their legs as they made triple takes on their screen and then looked up at Rebecca to match the image of the thong to her body. Women held their hands to their mouths, in shock that an upper level management person was so foolish in doing something so naughty.

Rebecca's legs rubbed against each other as she hugged herself tighter, never knowing it was possible to feel so naked even with clothes on. In that moment, she became more self conscious of her senses and could literally feel the fabric of her skirt touching the exposed cheeks of her posterior where her thong didn't cover. They know. She thought, they knew she was wearing a thong in this moment and from this day on, anytime they'd look at her they'd imagine her without clothes. The thought was so upsetting, Rebecca felt her eyes get watery and as a last ditch effort, she turned and walked to her desk, resisting the urge to cover her backside. Even with the office out of her line of sight, she could still hear the cacaphony of hushed voices talking to each other about the scandalous e-mail.

Rebecca made it to her desk and collapsed, planting her head over her desk and choked back tears. It wasn't even noon and she already wanted to go home. Even more, she wanted to be held by Jason and be told that everything would be okay. She thought he was there when she felt a tap on her shoulder but then it was the low voice of a woman that sent a chill up her spine. "Having a bad day?"

Standing behind Rebecca was Alison, dressed in her black security uniform with her badge pinned on the chest. She looked down at Rebecca with a small grin and said, "Someone should really change their password to something that's less obvious than a simple 12345 code, there's no telling what hackers could find."

Rebecca's fists clenched as she heard Alison's confession. "You b*tch." she hissed, grabbing her armchair to rise from her seat. Before she could, Alison pushed her back in the chair, knocking her back into the desk. "Watch it Rebecca." she said, "You're talking to head of security. Not only am I more trained to beat your ass, but I'm in charge of your safety. So if I were you, I'd keep this little talk between us." Alison tilted her head just to admire the look of fear on Rebecca's face as she processed this new information. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open, almost like she saw a ghost.

"Pl...please don't do anything else." Rebecca whispered.

Alison curled her lip and looked up, "Hmm I don't know. You have so much interesting stuff to share in your e-mail. Your lingerie preferences, what bath products you buy, what sex toys you like to use."

Rebecca gasped as Alison leaned forward to drop that bombshell and she closed her eyes to banish the thought of seeing those e-mails show up in her inbox. "You're career is mine you little sl*t." Alison hissed. "That's what you get for taking my man from me."

"H-he said he broke up with you."

"And I was going to get him back." Alison said, clamping down hard on Rebecca's wrist. "So now that you took him from me, I'm going to be teaching you a lesson over the next couple of days. You take them like a good girl, and you might keep your job. Got it?"

"...yes." Rebecca said in a low voice, unable to even look Alison in the eye.

"Good." Alison said in a normal voice. "Well have a nice day!" and with that, she turned and walked away from Rebecca's desk leaving Rebecca in her seat and feeling more exposed than she had been when she walked into work this morning.

"Do you want me to talk to her?" Jason asked as he cradled Rebecca in his arms.

"No." she said in a low voice. her throat was sore from crying and she just wanted to stay in bed with Jason until she died, never facing the humiliation of the day again. "She'll just do something else to make my life worse."

"But if you don't say anything to HR, she'll keep harassing you."

"What can I do? She's head of security. She fucking hacked my e-mail account!" Rebecca could feel the tears flowing through again as she reviewed her level of hopelessness against Alison. "There's nothing I can do but get humliated day after day.

Jason ran his hands through Rebecca's hair and made a shushing noise. "Look, if you want, I can walk with you to your desk and back. I know it doesn't mean much but at least it'll keep others from making fun of you. Maybe then other people will see how bad it's affecting you."

"Thank you." she said as she kissed his arm. "But I think I should be okay. It's just Alison I'm worried about so maybe other people will step in when they see how far she's taking it." Sighing, Rebecca buried her head in Jason's chest and closed her eyes. It was ten o clock and she had to get up for work the next day. The dread of waking up in the morning and re-living that humiliation left goosebumps on her skin.

"What can I do baby?" Jason whispered.

Rebecca broke away from Jason and rolled on her stomach, presenting her back to him. "Just help me forget."
the next morning, Rebecca got up before Jason and went to work early. She always exercised in the company gym on Wednesdays but this morning she wanted to go extra early and work off some much built up angst that she had from the day earlier. Not only that, but showing up early meant she could avoid being seen by coworkers.

She crept into the building and quietly tip toed into the women's locker, trying to avoid making any noise that might draw attention to herself. Once inside, she was able to relax and take her time packing her work clothes in her locker and heading to the weight room. With her headphones on and the help of a treadmill, Rebecca was able to block out the noise of Alison and her cruel prank. With every step and increase of her pulse, Rebecca's mind wandered to a place of tranquility, the growing ache in her legs acting as a stronger distraction than what tormented her mind. Even the sweating that Rebecca usually hated was something she took comfort in, the heat of her body acting like a warm comforting blanket from the cold isolation she felt at work.

By the time she stopped to take a break, Rebecca realized she was five minutes late. Cursing under her breath, quickly rushed to the shower, throwing her gym clothes on top of her bag and tried to take the fastest shower she could. in her panic of being tardy, she forgot all about the safety precautions she took earlier in hiding from others. She was a model employee, that's what had gotten her so far with the company and yet, this and her recent exposed e-mail, were going to be the early cracks in her armor that would shatter that reputation.

After turning the faucet off, Rebecca rushed back to the locker room, clutching a towel over her body. She got to her locker and her heart stopped when she looked down on the bench and saw that her gym bag was gone. "No..." she muttered as she looked around to see where it could have gone. She was the only one inside and the locker room looked spotless. "No goddammit!" she cursed as pounded a nearby locker door. It was when she put her hands on it for stability that she saw her own locker door wasn't completely shut, the door sticking out ever so slightly.

Quickly, Rebecca opened the door hoping that her work clothes would still be there. What she found was something much less assuring. Folded on the bottom of her locker was a white button up shirt and a black miniskirt on top of that. Next to them was a black pair of high heels. These three garments were not what caught Rebecca's attention. What did was the pair of lace green panties sitting on top of the skirt next to a leopard print brassier, almost as if to mock her. Facing the front was the backless hole of the panties, the same pair that had been recommended to her by Intimate Touch. Rebecca felt herself get nauseous as she realized what had happened. In her panic, she managed to let someone swipe all of her clothes, replacing them with this ridiculous getup. "Fucking b*tch!" she yelled as she pounded the locker again. There was no way she could get out of this and the helplessness she felt was testing her mental resources to cope.

Minutes passed as she stared at the skimpy clothing left for her, Rebecca knew she was walking into a trap, but it was either wearing the clothes that Alison left her or walk into the office with no towel. She couldn't even call Jason because she left her phone with her gym clothes. She checked the clock in the locker and saw that she only had five minutes until her shift started. "FINE!" she shouted as she unraveled her towel and reached for the shirt. Perhaps she could get away with just wearing the clothes and not the loud looking underwear, that was after all what Alison was hoping to humiliate Rebecca with.

As she put her arms through the sleeves of the white shirt, Rebecca could feel that it was a size too small the way it constricted around her shoulders. She was worried she wouldn't be able to button it up but was relieved when she found that there was enough slack to slip each button through its little slit. Just as she was about to feel relaxed in thinking this might work, she reached for the top two buttons but stopped when she couldn't feel them. Pinching the right side of the shirt, Rebecca ran her fingers up and down looking for the last two buttons and looked down to see that they had been cut off. "God dammit!" she cursed as she leaned against the locker. Alison had sabotaged the shirt so it could be low enough to show off Rebecca's cleavage. Her breasts, already too big to be held down by the tiny shirt, were at risk of spilling out from the low V-neck that was left by the missing two buttons. Indeed, Rebecca could see the tanned circular outlines of her nipples as they pressed against the cotton. All it would take would be a few footsteps to give people a sneek peak at them and the thought made her wrap an arm around them. Not wanting to show off her nakedness, Rebecca undid the shirt and put on the leopard print bra before putting the shirt back on. She stared at herself in the nearby mirror and could see that the upper half of the spotted brassier was in plain view. "I'm going to fucking kill you Alison." she whispered as she hugged her chest to cover the tacky bra she had to wear.

Now came the bottoms. Just staring at the green backless underwear made Rebecca upset to the point of crying, so she grabbed the skirt and stepped into it. With any luck, it would be low enough to cover her lower naked half, she'd only wished she'd have shaved her pubic area as it was covered by a large triangular patch of unkempt light red hair. By the time she zipped up the mini skirt, Rebecca crossed her legs to shield her nakedness from the draft it felt. Looking down, she could see that the skirt extended down to her upper thighs. To make matters worse, when she turned around to look at her backside in the mirror, she shrieked when she saw just the tiniest peek at the lower half of her posterior, sticking out as if to say, "I'm not properly covered."

Reaching around to grab the skirt and pull it down, Rebecca felt the urge to cry at how helpless Alison had left her. not only that, but the skirt made her feel self conscious about how curvy her ass was, something she normally took pride in, but today, it was a sign of how "loose" she would seem if she dared to bend down. Looking once more at the green pair of Peek-a-boo panties, Rebecca let out a deep sigh and reached for them.

With her thumbs hooked in the waistband, Rebecca pulled them open and lifted one leg to step into the panties, finding it difficult to locate the correct leg hole since there were three gaping spaces in this skimpy underwear. It required keeping the panties pulled open almost like she was trying to fold a cat's cradle out of string. Closing her eyes, Rebecca pulled up and winced as the underwear was finally around her lower region. Immediately, her hands moved to her backside where she could feel the smooth texture of cheeks like they were spilling out of the hole in the back.

Rebecca tugged on her skirt, trying to lower it so it hung over her exposed ass while also trying to keep it high enough so it wouldn't show off the top of her panties. She became so frazzled she almost punched her locker in anger again. She turned around to look at herself in the mirror and covered her face at the ridiculous image she portrayed. With her short skirt, low rise shirt and exposed bra, Rebecca seemed more like a Britney Spears backup dancer than a respected executive and she hugged her torso in a moment of vulnerability. How was she going to pull this off?

Looking up at the clock on the wall, she gasped when she realized she was running late. Quickly, Rebecca put on the high heels that were left and nearly stumbled from how awkward they were. Her heels were practically vertical the way the back of the shoes rose. They clicked on the tile and Rebecca had to keep her arms swayed out to maintain her balance. When she made her first step outside of the locker room was when she hesitated to move. Now she was out at work wearing next to nothing. the thought of that gave her goosebumps and she knew she had to book it to her cubicle so as not to be seen.
As she ran to the elevator, the breeze picked up and Rebecca could feel it under her skirt. With both hands holding down the back of it, she picked up speed, turning around as fast as she could once she was inside becuase she knew there was a security camera aimed at the front of the elevator. She could just picture Alison watching from the security room, laughing sadistically at her humiliation. The numbers indicating floors went up one by one and Rebecca treated it as a countdown to planning the exact route she would take to safety.

The bell rung and the doors opened, revealing a small morning rush of employees who had just arrived. Wrapping her arms around her torso, Rebecca ran out of the elevator as fast as she could and made a beeline for her cubicle.
"Rebecca?"

"AHH!" she screamed as the voice startled her, causing her to jump back against the wall, cleavage sticking out with full force towards Marcy, a brown haired woman in her 20s wearing a more conservative black skirt and matching blazer.

Marcy's face twisted in a mix of horror and confusion as she stared at her friends' inappropriate getup. "Uhh...did you lose a bet or are you trying out a new way at getting clients?"

Immediately, Rebecca squeezed her legs together as she folded her arms over her body, bending low to hide as much as possible. "That b*tch Alison stole my clothes!" she whispered. "Marcy i need help. do you have something, anything I can cover up with?"
"I have my coat, let's go get it." she said as she gestured for Rebecca to follow her.
"Marcy you're a life saver." Rebecca said, huddling close behind Marcy, using her as a shield to conceal her own body.

"Just remember that next time a position in your department opens up." Marcy wisecracked.
Rebecca laughed nervously, tugging on the back of her skirt to reassure herself that it covered her panties and imagined how lucky she was to find Marcy in the nick of time. Just within a few moments she could be covered and then ride this uncomfortable moment until lunch. Then she would just go home and get new clothes.

In all her planning, Rebecca's alertness to her surroundings faded and as she passed a hallway, she didn't see Alison hiding around the corner. Holding a hand over her mouth to cover the grin, Alison watched as Rebecca passed by, waiting for her to stand right in front of a series of cubicles. When she was in plain view, Alison ran up behind Rebecca and grabbed the back of her skirt, shouting, "HEY REBECCA! WHAT'S WITH THE GETUP!?" before pulling on the back so hard, it ripped clean off Rebecca's body.

Before Rebecca could jump from being startled, she felt her body spin around from the force of the skirt being ripped off her, pivoting her to where her back faced the audience of coworkers who looked up from their desks. Rebecca's scream was muted by the collective gasp her coworkers made when they got a glimpse of her backless panties facing them in clean view. Rebecca was so shocked her legs locked up as she held her hands up, a stunned open mouthed face staring at Marcy, begging her for help.

The back of the panties were snug around Rebecca, making her pale white ass cheeks push up and seem bigger. People closer to Rebecca could see a series of red hand marks over her bottom as well as a small purple bruise over her left cheek, all from the spanking Jason gave her the night before. Pain was a form of comfort for Rebecca when dealing with anxiety and she had a lot to deal with lately. Realizing her spank marks were showing, she immediately turned around, shielding her ass from her coworkers as she squeezed her legs together to try and hide the front of her lace green panties.

"Holy shit!" a male coworker shouted as he got out his phone to take a picture of Rebecca in her underwear.

"Damn, Rebecca I didn't know you were kinky like that." a female coworker said.

Rebecca's face quickly turned from pink, to red, to purple as her embarrassment grew. She lowered her head, looking down at the top of her leopard print bra that was in view and she tried to fold an arm over her chest and crotch while keeping the other on her behind.
"Yeah Rebecca, tell us about what freaky shit you do with my man." Alison said from behind, raising her hand to give Rebecca hard slap on the ass.

"AHH!" Rebecca screamed as she stumbled forward. She was so upset she lost all her composure as she turned to Alison and shouted, "YOU FUCKING b*tch! I'M GOING TO GET YOU FOR THIS!!" it was a hollow threat, given that Rebecca was in tears and with little clothing to give her any appearance of intimidation. The lack of clothes made her feel so unprofessional, while Alison's police uniform gave her all the power and authority to look down on her and laugh. Even worse, there was no way Rebecca could go without showing someone in the office her bruised posterior, physical evidence that when she was home, she liked being spanked like a child and got a sexual release from it.

"Oh really?" Alison asked as she advanced towards Rebecca, causing her to try and back away.

"What are you doing? Get away from me!" Rebecca cried as she turned to run. Before she could lift one leg, she felt something pull on the back of her shirt, jerking her backwards. "STOP!" she screamed and looked down as she saw the white buttons to the shirt constrict until finally they burst open as Alison ripped it off Rebecca's back. Buttons scattered on the ground and the shirt split open, revealing her leopard print bra and smooth but toneless stomach, as pale as the rest of her body. Rebecca tried to grab on what was left of her shirt but Alison gave another hard pull, removing it completely off Rebecca's body and leaving her in just her underwear.

"You should tan more Rebecca." Alison wisecracked as she looked at the redhead's body. She wasn't the only one.

All of the men in the room got out their cell phone cameras and took as many pictures as they could. Rebecca was already one of the more attractive women in the company, but seeing her half naked just proved it. Even with the bruises, her ass was perfect, curvy yet firm from all of the working out she did in the gym, her left cheek looking too big to be covered by her tiny hand. Despite one arm being held over her breasts, it was obvious the brassier was working hard to keep them firmly held in place. Rebecca could feel the back of the straps digging into her back, she suspected Alison bought a bra a size too small for her.

With one leg crossed over the other, Rebecca struggled with deciding on what to cover. She was sure to cover her buttocks, but then she alternated her other hand with covering her bra and then the front of her panties. Goosebumps had formed on her skin and everywhere she turned was a flashing camera, a smile or a shocked face of one of her coworkers. Her lip quivered as she started to cry, slouching forward to conceal more. "Please stop!" she begged.

Marcy tried step forward and block her friend from the cameras, giving those responsible a scowl as she said, "This isn't funny. Have some respect!"
"You need to mind your own business." Alison said as she stepped behind Marcy, grabbing the sides of her skirt and pulling them down to her ankles, exposing Marcy's white cotton panties with blue plaid stripes on it. "Aww, someone still has their panties they wore as a little girl."

Marcy screamed and folded both hands over her crotch as she abandoned Rebecca, pushing through two laughing coworkers as she waddled out of the room, her skirt wrapped around her legs like rope.

Realizing she was alone, Rebecca knew if she stayed here anymore that she'd face more humiliation. As she turned around trying to find an escape, Rebecca didn't see Alison reach behind her and grab the back of her bra, pinching the center to unhook it. Rebecca felt the back split apart and her eyes widened. "NO PLEASE ALISON DON'T!"

"Please honey, I'm doing you a favor. Leopard print?" Alison joked as she grabbed the straps to Rebecca's bra. Whimpering, Rebecca clutched the cups and tried walking away, pulling against Alison like a tug of war for her dignity. With her hands focused on her bra, Alison could see the marks on Rebecca's uncovered ass. "How do you sit down and not flinch?" she remarked.

Rebecca's eyes scanned the other coworkers and she could hear them make their own comments.

"I'm jealous of Jason now."

"How many squats do you think she does a day to get that ass?"

The comments got to be too much, making Rebecca so self conscious she let go of her bra and clutched her behind again. "Shut-ugh!" as soon as she let go, the bra cups lifted up over her chest and smacked her in the face, before being pulled completely off her body. Rebecca's red hair was in a frazzled mess while her breasts bounced freely before sticking out for all to see. Despite her breasts being large, they did not sag, sticking out so well it was almost like the brassier locked them in place. Her nipples were light pink, matching the tint of her fair skin. Now she was in a worse dilemma, having more to cover but still only having two hands to choose from.

Falling to her knees, Rebecca just sobbed as she hugged her breast, bending forward and revealing her posterior in a rather suggestive pose, almost like she was presenting to a sex partner. She didn't care. There was no way any of her clients would want to do business with the company after word got out of this incident. From behind, her lower torso was shaped like a tear the way her hips rounded out into her legs.

It was when Rebecca felt something d**** over her bare back that she looked up through tears and saw Jason, placing his jacket over her. "Come here baby." he said as he picked her up. People around her made catcalls and whistles, asking Jason if he was going to discipline her. "Fuck off!" he said, standing behind Rebecca to protect the spot where her underwear didn't. "You all should be ashamed. Especially you Alison."

Alison had her hands on her hips as she gave Jason a mocking grin. "No that's what you get for leaving me for some red headed sl*t that likes to wear sl*tty underwear."

"You took my clothes gave me these!" Rebecca spat at her, feeling limited in her ability to stand up for herself, given that she was huddled under a jacket that barely extended below her hips.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Alison said, "We all saw that catalog. You probably have tons of sl*tty underwear right Jason?"

"Shut the fuck up Alison." he said. "I'm taking Rebecca home and then I'm filing a sexual harassment report against you."

"Go ahead and try." Alison said, "I can humiliate your girlfriend in other ways as well."

Before Jason could respond, Rebecca said, "Babe please. Just take me home." She didn't want to think about what else Alison could do. Nothing could be worst than the humiliation she put Rebecca through today, could it?

to be continued.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2015, 08:43 PM

Default Wow

Wow awesome story can't wait for part 2 I wonder if Rebecca will get back at Allison with the help of Marcy by the way I love Marcy's panties lol
Old 04-12-2015, 01:24 PM

Thanked 4,096 Times in 372 Posts

Last part of Inbox. Hope you enjoy!

The rest of the day felt like an eternity for Rebecca as she waited in the women's restroom, clutching Jason's coat around her as she trembled from the trauma she just experienced. Every time the door opened she winced as she squeezed her legs together, holding the jacket over her lower half in fear that someone might barge in and snap a picture of her. When he returned, he had new clothes for her, including underwear with a back to them, something she would never take for granted again.

Rebecca stayed in her cubicle all day, too nauseous to eat and just focused on her work, her only way to distract her from the memories that would plague her mind for a while. It was hard to avoid thinking about what Alison did to her because Rebecca would occasionally overhear coworkers talking in hushed voices about "seeing Rebecca in that sl*tty underwear." Poor Marcy was also the butt of some jokes as people made fun of the "schoolgirl panties" she wore.

When she got home, Rebecca showered and immediately went to sleep, too depressed to function for the rest of the day. The next morning, she got up and put on layers of clothes, dressing more conservative than she ever had before. This included a long black skirt, a white button up shirt under a V neck sweater and a jacket to go over it. once again, she arrived early at work, so much so that the sun hadn't come up. With her desk light off, Rebecca felt as safe as possible with her work station looking like she wasn't even there. She hated the fact that this was going to be the required routine for a few weeks but she'd rather take extra effort to remain hidden than be so exposed like before.

For a while it seemed like her plan was working. It was already around lunch time and Rebecca hadn't heard anything from anyone about seeing her in her underwear. There were no overheard snickers or e-mails from management about inappropriate dress. Rebecca imagined that they might have tried to respect her privacy by not bringing attention to it. More than likely, her boss just didn't care about sexual harassment policies to warrant investigating the incident.

It was around this time that Rebecca got another e-mail and her heart stopped when she read who it was from. The company was "The Toy Chest" and Rebecca knew it was a sex toy company, a company she purchased items from many times. A tear welled up in her eye as she stared at the e-mail that said "Rebecca! Treat yourself with a gift." She didn't want to open the e-mail, but it was already sent to the work e-mail and that meant that everyone would see it. She just needed to know what it was they saw and she clicked on the message.

What opened up was an image of a small, egg shaped piece of plastic attached to a rectangular device by a plastic cord. It was light pink and had the name "Self-Charging Vibrating Egg." The description read, "For those of you who love your vibrators but want to save money on batteries, this handy vibrator comes with a usb charger that you can take with you wherever you wish to when you need a quick moment with yourself. Comes with a controller that adjusts at 5 different speeds."

Rebecca had her hand over her mouth as she looked at the vibrator in horror. The panties were bad, but this was so much worse. Now people had an image of her in her home like she was some lustfilled nymphomaniac who needed to pleasure herself constantly whenever she wasn't having sex with Jason.

Hoping that the suggested item was the only picture shown in the e-mail, Rebecca looked down and gasped when she saw the words "based on your recent purchases." Her previous purchases were a leather flogger, a tube of waterbased lubrication and lastly a ball gag, all items with their own picture that everyone was probably looking at right now. By this point, tears streamed down her face and she felt a lump in her throat that she tried to choke back. It was over, her reputation and her career. After she was fired, she wouldn't be able to find work anywhere in her field, all thanks to her kinky sex life that had been exposed to everyone.

It was that realization of being at the lowest point in her career that Rebecca became aware of something else, she had nothing to lose. If she wasn't going to remain employed with her company, then any official punishment she would suffer would be avoided and that meant she could get up from her cubicle and storm down towards the elevator, which is what she did. As she marched towards the main floor, Rebecca could feel the sweat from her body soaking against her clothes due to being so angry that she felt warm all over. Coworkers who looked up from their desk when they heard the loud sounds of her footsteps saw a red-faced Rebecca with a tight lipped expression on her face.

"Hey Rebecca, did you do any shopping today?" a coworker called out.

Rebecca didn't respond, instead she shook her head and muttered. "I'm going to fucking kill her."

It was that threat that got everyone who heard it to look up and watch Rebecca enter the elevator, her heels causing a loud echo inside the metal chamber that would lead her up to the floor where Allison worked. As soon as the doors shut, people got on their phones and gave their friends a heads up that Rebecca was pissed and was going to fight with Allison. It took less than five minutes for enough word to spread for employees to get up from their desks and take the stairs up to the fourth floor where security was. Men and women both talked in hushed voices, wondering exactly what would happen with this encounter. Some of them bet money on who would win, with the odds favoring Allison due to her police training.

When the men in the engineering department all got up and left together, Jason, who was working at his desk, poked his head out from his cubicle and asked, "What's going on?"

"Your girlfriend is going to fight Allison because everyone saw what sex toys she buys." a coworker, a pale-faced man in his 20s said with a smile.

"Shit." Jason cursed as he stood up from his chair and ran towards the stairs. He knew Allison threatened to take things too far but didn't think she'd actually do it. Just as he was about to turn the corner to enter the stairwell, he bumped into Marcy who was also running to the fourth floor.

"Jason! Did you hear?" she asked, her eyes wide with panic.

"Yeah, we have to stop those two or else Allison could hurt Rebecca." Jason said as he held open the stairwell door for her.

"Do you think she would?"

"If Rebecca strikes first, Allison will use that as legal permission to strike back, to which there's no telling how carried away she might get." Just the thought of Allison losing her composure and beating up Rebecca sent a chill down Jason's spine and forced him to pick up speed as he ran up the steps and through the door leading to the 4th floor. Already the way leading to Allison's office was blocked by coworkers hoping to get a close up view of the action. Jason pushed his way through and saw Rebecca pounding on Allison's door.

"Open up Allison right now!" she called out.

The door opened and there stood Allison, wearing her dark blue uniform, hands on her hips with a smile on her face. "Well look who decided to show up, it's the porn star."

Before she could say anything, Rebecca pushed Allison back into the office and closed the door behind her. Jason and Marcy both ran forward and tried to grab the door before it shut but it was too late, the latch had clicked and it was locked from the outside. "Rebecca stop!" Jason shouted as he pounded the door. "Let us in!"

BAM! The sound of metal being hit by something hard echoed from the other side followed the the mixed grunts of two women fighting it out. BAM! "You like that you b*tch?!" Allison could be heard screaming.

"Someone get the keys to this office!" Jason called out, his mind worried about what harm Allison could be doing to Rebecca.

BAM! SMACK! "Come here!" Rebecca screamed.

"Hang on Rebecca we're coming!" Marcy shouted, looking in desperation for a janitor.

BOOM!, the sound of what seemed to be furniture being dropped could be heard and it was so loud everyone close by jumped back. "Uhh!" a woman's voice groaned but it was hard to discern whose voice it belonged to. People leaned close to the office and became nervous when all was silent, had someone been knocked out? Did Allison get too carried away with violence? She did have weapons after all. People were relieved when they heard another voice, faint and slow, as if waking up from sleep.

"Whaa.?" the voice murmured, "Where am...what are you doing? What. Wait! No! Stop! STOP IT! HELP ME!!" RIIIP!

"Let's see how you fucking like it!" Rebecca shouted, followed by another loud tearing sound.

"Oh my god help. Please!" It was Allison's voice, and she sounded like she was about to cry the way she moaned and screamed for help. More banging sounds could be heard along with her cries. "Someone stop her!" RIIIP "NOOOO!!"

"Are you serious?" Rebecca asked, her voice cracking into a laugh. "Oh wait til people see this."

"People-no Rebecca stop please I'm sorry, I'm sorry I humiliated you!" Allison spoke a mile a minute. "No don't make me go out there!" there was a bang on the door, which made Jason and Marcy step back. Allison's voice cracked as she started to cry in between her pleas to get Rebecca to let her go.

"Let's show everyone your new outfit!" Rebecca said.

"NOOO!!!" the door burst open and out spilled Allison, falling face first onto the ground, giving Rebecca enough time to retreat back into Allison's office and lock the door. She wanted to see Allison squirm but she also wanted all of the attention devoted to the corrupt officer as well, so Rebecca opted to gracefully stay hidden in the office.

People looked down with shock as Allison lay there in nothing but white socks, a plain white cotton bra and large white briefs with purple flowers printed on them. The elastic waistband had cursive writing that read "Fruit of the loom" on it. It was hard to tell if it was the underwear that looked big or if it was her rump that made up the wide curvy lower half of Allison. People could also see a tiny hole in the lower right half of her panties, revealing a small bit of her butt which was a shade lighter than the rest of her fair skin. Also still around her waist was her police belt, holding only a nightstick, mace, handcuffs and a radio.

Allison lay on her stomach feeling the rough texture of the carpet press against her belly while the air conditioned room blew across her back and shoulders. She looked up at all the shocked faces and did a slow pushup to get to her feet. Her temples burned as she saw how many people were in the vicinity and she was speechless for a moment, letting her hands wander from her chest to her stomach and then to her belt. "Wh-what are you staring at?" she asked in a gentle voice, feeling her knees buckle together as the senes of vulnerability hit her. "St-stop looking at me."

It was the first giggle from Marcy that set off the rest of the employees' laughter, like a fire spreading around Allison, she winced as everyone pointed or got out their cell phone cameras to take pictures. "no! stop!" she shouted as she folded her arms over the front, alternating her left arm from covering the front of her panties to covering the back. As she tried to shield herself from the camera flashes, she kept turning around, only making herself look more ridiculous as she spun like a chicken with her head cut off. As she turned she could hear the criticism thrown at her.

"Granny panties" she heard one woman say

"Nice ass." a man said to his friend.

"Needs to buy new underwear" said another coworker.

Allison could feel her throat strain as she fought back the urge to cry, crossing her legs and hugging her stomach as she bent forward, which only made her ass stick out more. She turned and saw Jason, looking at her with his arms folded. "Jason...please help me." she whispered. "Baby This is so humiliating."

"Not as humiliating as it is to get your clothes back." he said with a raised eyebrow. he turned to the window and pointed, From his vantage point, he could see that Rebecca had opened the window in Allison's office and had thrown her uniform.

Allison ran to the window on the outside of the office and saw her clothes falling to the streets below. "NOOO! THAT FUCKING b*tch!!" she screamed, pounding the window with her fists. When the sounds of the other employees cheered, she turned around and revealed a face that was red with anger and embarrassment. "This isn't funny! she...assaulted an officer. She must be punished!"

"Sure we can do that." Jason said, "Then you can tell people what led to this incident when you hacked her e-mail and sexually harrassed her."

Allison's pupils dilated as she realized she was caught, the only reason she thought she could get away with humiliating Rebecca was because she knew that the company didn't really enforce their sexual harassment policy. But if a police officer reported it, then other organizations would get involved. There was little she could do to defend herself. All she could do was scrunch her face up as she cried and said, "I just wanted you back. I'm sorry." she pouted.

Marcy took off her jacket and approached Allison. "Come here Allison, it's okay." she said as she wrapped her jacket.

Allison felt so helpless, balling her eyes out in her panties. She had been trained to be tough as a police officer and now that she managed to lose a fight, and her clothes to a civilian, there was no way any other officer could respect her. "I'm..sorry for pantsing you." she said to Marcy.

"Oh that's okay." Marcy said, reaching around to pat Allison on the back. "If you didn't, I wouldn't be able to do this." RIIIP! she had grabbed the hole of Allison's panties and ripped it as wide as she could, tearing off the entire back and letting the destroyed cloth dangle against Allison's thighs.

Allison gasped when she felt the new breeze blow against her behind, a behind that looked like it exploded out of her underwear. Both of Allison's cheeks were white, clearly indicating she never tanned nude, but they were also large, traces of cellulite on the bottom of both cheeks. In a way, her underwear matched the same green pair that Rebecca was forced to put on. Allison was so horrified by her added exposure that she didn't react to Marcy removing her jacket off of Allison, nor did she hear the door to her office open.

"Wow...at least my ass looks better than yours." Rebecca was heard saying before raising her hand and bringing it down as hard as she could on Allison's right rear cheek. The slap was so loud it made her ears pop and made Allison's butt jiggle as a fresh new welt developed on her skin.

That snapped Allison out of her trance as her hands immediately flew to her backside, the sting traveling from her behind to her thigh like an electric current. "OW!" Feeling, the slightly rough texture of her posterior making her want to cry again as she looked at a small opening in the crowd and ran. "Fuck this company. I quit!" she sobbed as headed towards the exit, both hands hiding her backside. She didn't care that everyone was still making fun of the front of her flower print panties as this was the lowest she could be in terms of dignity. As she ran, the nightstick attached to her belt bounced up and down, occasionally hitting her butt again and it almost looked like a tail wagging between Allison's legs. It was the last image Rebecca shot on her own phone before Allison disappeared through the stairwell.

Smiling over her triumphant win, Rebecca was surprised when she was met with an applause from her coworkers, all of them who enjoyed the fact that within two days, they got to see two coworkers in a state of undress, which was more excitement than they normally got. In the end, Rebecca was not fired when multiple employees backed her story that Allison was the one who initiated the indecent e-mails. Unfortunately, Allison's experience was less pleasant.

Allison made news headlines when a story was published about a police officer who had been arrested for indecent exposure and public disturbance. Allison ran out in the street in her bra and backless underwear to get her uniform. A picture in the paper showed Allison clutching her uniform over the front of her body while she held up her badge to a group of gawkers in a desperate attempt to regain control. She was quoted as saying "I'm a cop, i order you to stop laughing at me or I'll arrest all of you!" She was arrested by a nearby officer who took away her uniform once more and gave people a chance to take pictures of her undressed state. She was stripped of her badge and was forced to become a mall security guard. It was quite some time before Rebecca heard from Allison again. It was three months later that she was walking with Jason in the mall and spotted Allison standing in front of a Victoria's Secret, looking at an expensive set of red lingerie. Rebecca giggled as she saw Allison staring at them with envy and asked, "Looking to upgrade your boudoir?" Allison jumped in terror and her face turned bright red when she saw who it was, running away from Rebecca, clutching onto her uniform once more for fear of losing it in a public place.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ISOKCK3 8

0m:58s

11-11-2004
Austria03e03

10m:02s

06-09-2020
received 10205097280663236

1m:04s

02-19-2015
barbara goenaga3