uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-17-2017, 09:36 AM

Thanked 14,662 Times in 408 Posts
Default Working outdoors

Thank you Tommy. I always liked to work outdoors as did Marcel. I did many sessions with him and some more with other models. It might sound like I am a rampant lesbian from what has gone before but nothing could be farther from the truth. I did what I did in the interest of art, as I saw it. Upon reflection it was not really just art but pure eroticism and designed to excite the viewer. Working with a sympathetic fellow female model was fun and I have to admit that I derived more than a little pleasure from my encounters.

I also enjoyed just doing ordinary unaccompanied shoots and spent many a happy hour posing for Marcel who I think did quite well out of selling the pictures. I was not too keen on doing any masturbation shots despite my fun and games with the other model. Very occasionally I might 'open up' for him but this was my treat to him and his lens. He did get one of me with my labia separated published but it was not a very good picture and I looked awful in it.

Getting caught nude in the French countryside was a real risk and it did happen from time to time but no one seemed to mind and I got used to just shrugging off such mishaps. I even found myself posing with some fishermen on one occasion and they were more than happy that they were included in some of my nude pictures. I kept my pussy clear of hair for some time and this proved to be popular with the magazine. Later I went to a trimmed look which still showed my genitals but looked a little less childish.

Here I am in 1981
Attached Thumbnails
bald j.jpg   bald q.jpg  

Old 10-17-2017, 06:58 PM

Default Marcel's library

When I told Marcel that I intended letting my pubes grow back a bit, he was quite upset. He had made a bit of a hit with the magazine by producing pictures of girls with their genitals well displayed. I explained to him that my reason was that I had a problem with over attentive men on the beach, who, it would seem had no idea what was hidden by the hairy growth or if they did they liked to take a close look at a vagina without any hair and I was just about the only one around. I did promise that I would keep it well trimmed and the area directly around my labia etc. I would keep devoid of all hair, in turn he asked if, before I let things grow could he take a series of pictures showing my vagina in all its depleted glory. These to be followed by pictures as it regrew.

I agreed to this and we did a series of studio shots where he did well lit close up shots and other outdoor shots showing things from various angles. He also asked if I would be prepared to model with a male model, I agreed to all this although I was a bit concerned as to what he might ask me to do with the male model.

He must have a very large library of pictures of my vagina and despite his copyright he let me have some for my own collection and I will reproduce some of them for you.
Attached Thumbnails
c10.jpg   petals c.jpg  

gironde .a.jpg   close shave c.jpg  

Old 10-18-2017, 03:46 AM

Default Showing and doing

Marcel had promised that he would not offer any picture to the publisher that included my face if it involved me in any kind of sexual activity. I did not mind being shown nude or even with my legs apart but if I was involved in anything more explicate I wanted him to either blank my face or leave it out of the shot. I know this sounds a bit odd considering that I could opt out of posing for such pictures but I was quite enjoying myself and I could not see much harm could be done by anonymous pictures of me taking my pleasure. Marcel was as good as his word and because of this I probably went that extra mile for him.

Having my vagina played with gave me pleasure than having it penetrated. Like most women my most sensitive area laid at the point of entry and that is why another woman knew just where that point was. Most men would think that to just plunge in with a great big cock did the trick. This is, of course, not true and gentle licking or rubbing between my labia to the point of just touching my clitoris worked wonders. In fact my nipples were very receptive and I could orgasm whilst having them stimulated and often did as some of the other models would vouch for. None the less it is hard to beat the sensation of having may labia sucked and a tongue being slipped into me to seek my clitoris. Marcel was keen to record such activity and wanted to do so before my hair grew too long.

Here are some that I did before it started to grow again. This was not an end in itself because I was later to remove it and did several times, being photographed in my sixties with a bald vulva.
Attached Thumbnails
c40.jpg   NU 1953.jpg  

Vintage-front & rear entrance.jpg  
Old 10-18-2017, 04:56 PM

Thanked 14,080 Times in 663 Posts
Default life

yet again interesting insight in to the life of a model,

You say you got a lot of looks on the beach when shaved , did you ever get some one recognize you from the magazine pictures and say any thing to you when out and about ,

Did you tell your friends what you did, or did they find out for them self's , did they say any thing ?

Or was it some thing you keep to yourself .

If you could turn the clock back would you do it all over the same ,
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jackpiker For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2017, 06:19 PM

Default Reaction

My circle of friends in France knew that I was modelling and did not think much about it but as far as my English friends were concerned We kept it a bit of a secret, taking a chance that they would not see me in a' top shelf Magazine'. At that time as far as the UK was concerned France might as well have been on the moon, so it was like living another life. Remember too that this is the time of flower power and free love so another naked lady or two was not a great bit of news.

To me it was a bit of a thrill setting trend by baring all, quite literally, on the beach and for the camera. I found it really stimulating laying on the beach with all my genitals on show and knowing that each man that passed by was taking a good look and this did not only apply to the men. Some women stopped and asked about what it was like to be so bold and I was able to say that it was a wonderful feeling and they should try it. In time some did and, of course, today most women remove their pubes and we think nothing of it. most of my pictures in this reduced state were either taken in a studio or in the country or at home. A naturist beach was not the place to take a camera even in those free wheeling days. Strange really because people used to do some pretty naughty things on the beach and at night a walk along the water line would find lots of couples coupling. we even did this ourselves on more than one occasion and it was very convenient to wash off after making love,

So it was not top secret but neither did we boast about my modelling career.

Attached are some night-time activity pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
SUNSET B.jpg   SUNSET C.jpg  

SUNSET E.jpg  
Old 10-19-2017, 09:35 AM

Default Proposals

When doing field work on location Marcel generally bought along an assistant to hold a reflector or help me with my pose etc. This was what I believed to be his girlfriend and she was very careful to make sure that I was happy and she would hover with a cape to cover me up. When it was hot she would be wearing very little herself and on more than one occasion he got her to strip off and join me in some sexy poses. But one day he turned up with a male assistant who performed the same duties but it was on this occasion that Marcel asked me if I would consider posing with him because the magazine wanted some erotic pictures that included men and women in close encounters.

After we had done the outdoor part of the shoot Marcel asked if I would mind going back to him house and doing some with his assistant. They were to be nudes but not more than that. I insisted that he should keep my face out of shots that were too graphic and he agreed. It was not at all difficult to cooperate in this venture because the assistant was nice and good looking and never pressed me to do other than that with which I was happy. It mostly involved him caressing my body and this was mostly confined to my buttocks and breasts. He did sometimes stray to my vagina but only slipping his fingers up and down between my labia and seeking out my clitoris. I was invited to hold his cock, which gave me a feeling of safety. After all if I had hold of it it could not be up to any mischief elsewhere.

When we broke up from that session Marcel hinted that he might like to have a adventurous session next time and would I give some thought to how I felt about this and would I consider having a cock nearer to my vagina but not entered into it. I wondered if the was to be the thin edge of the wedge and would I be asked to fuck with one of the male models and I knew that I would draw the line there. Having another mans sperm planted inside me was not in my grand plan.
Attached Thumbnails
erotic004 - Copy - Copy (3).jpg   nothing 037.jpg  

Old 10-19-2017, 11:40 AM

Thanked 3,542 Times in 298 Posts

You have got my attention.😁
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2017, 07:01 PM

Thanked 6,363 Times in 240 Posts
Talking If only.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumbus View Post
Back in the eighties I modelled for several art classes and photographers. Some of these sessions went a bit further than I had anticipated and I had to keep a close eye on developments.
I was happy to pose nude, After all that was what was expected and when asked if I would open my legs for the artists or photographer I reluctantly did so.
I also posed with other models, both male and female often taking a firm hold on an over excited cock.
I vividly remember the first time that I spread my legs showing good view of my vagina. The art teacher talked about what the students were looking at and pointed to the various parts, even touching me occasionally to illustrate his point. Laying on your back with a stranger pulling your labia apart to open the view to your clitoris is a mighty strange experience and not without a certain degree of stimulation.
During the period when I was posing I had all sorts of experiences that included having my vagina licked by a female model, having it penetrated by a male one and a male one who wanted to lick my anus.
Have you any similar experiences. If so it would be nice to hear of them.
.....if only Harvey Wein****n knew it was easier in nude modeling, he cudda saved himself soooo much trouble. Many thanks for sharing your experiences and so honestly too. It really is so refreshing to hear real life experiences from a lady like yourself who was so daringly liberated and sexy to boot. I have no doubt that you right about those men were indeed trying to ogle your bare vagina, it is a work of natural art. I await your next post with tremendous anticipation and will certainly perv...sorry ...ahem ...peruse..yes that's the word...I shall peruse your albums
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arnoldziffel For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2017, 08:49 AM

Default Home for the winter

I was due to return to the UK and Marcel wanted to do one more session with me and his assistant as my male model counterpart but it proved difficult to get us all together at the same time. In the end it turned out that it was just me and a piece of woodland and the occasional dog walker.

It was always exciting posing in the woods or more like scrubland where I could dodge behind the bushes if anyone came along. I have always enjoyed being naked in the outdoors and as a naturist I was used to spending all day naked, even doing my shopping and going to restaurants without the need for clothes. The lifestyle is so liberating in that any wealth or lack of it counted for nothing and I think that is what inspired many of the hippies to cast off their clothes and to a great extent their inhibitions.

Marcel' plan for me to pose with a male with an impressive cock in the shots were put on hold but I was to have the experience the following year and the temptations were great but I just about managed to remain faithful to my husband. If not totally without contact with that alien member I certainly did not allow it to discharge its sperm within me but I have to admit that on the odd occasion its owner lost a bit of control and this resulted in a bit of a mess but nothing that a wash could not sort out.

I will post some pictures from that session when I am on my pc
Old 10-20-2017, 12:07 PM

Default Last of the year

I returned home leaving Marcel with some film to process and present to his public during the winter. He had not got his shots of me with another models cock but I did arrange a little bonus in the shape of my husbands knocking at the entrance which was what he was after and because it was my husband I allowed it to enter well and truly in.

Here are some of the pictures that I left him with
Attached Thumbnails
7a wood 01.jpg   7a wood 02.jpg  

7a wood 08..jpg   bald r.jpg  

smooth 001a.jpg  

Tags
bold, explicit, nude, posing, spread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11