Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2015, 07:46 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default bicycles

A couple of days ago I was sitting in my car in a strip mall, facing a sidewalk that ran along the street. I spotted a real cute Asian chick riding her bike toward me, wearing short black short shorts that showed off all of her very lovely legs. As she got close to me, I spotted her white panties where there was a gap in her black shorts at the crotch.

That reminded me of a bicycle upskirt I saw a few years ago. My wife and I were staying at a little resort town. We were driving down the two lane main road through town, my wife driving and me checking out the scenery from the passenger side. There was a bike lane along the road, and many people rented bikes in this town. Down the road, I spotted a pretty MILF riding a bike; real cute in a wholesome way, brown hair, a nice slender body, and nice legs. She was probably riding with her kids and husband, but I paid no attention who she was with, because she was wearing a skirt, and from down the street I could see her white panties up her skirt as she rode her bike. As car traffic was real slow, I got a nice long look at her panty crotch as she slowly rode up to and past me; her legs spread, her skirt hiked, and her thighs alternately moving up and down. I hope numerous other tourists along the road and on the bike path enjoyed the view as I did.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2015, 05:07 PM

Thanked 3,492 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by George VI View Post
A couple of days ago I was sitting in my car in a strip mall, facing a sidewalk that ran along the street. I spotted a real cute Asian chick riding her bike toward me, wearing short black short shorts that showed off all of her very lovely legs. As she got close to me, I spotted her white panties where there was a gap in her black shorts at the crotch.

That reminded me of a bicycle upskirt I saw a few years ago. My wife and I were staying at a little resort town. We were driving down the two lane main road through town, my wife driving and me checking out the scenery from the passenger side. There was a bike lane along the road, and many people rented bikes in this town. Down the road, I spotted a pretty MILF riding a bike; real cute in a wholesome way, brown hair, a nice slender body, and nice legs. She was probably riding with her kids and husband, but I paid no attention who she was with, because she was wearing a skirt, and from down the street I could see her white panties up her skirt as she rode her bike. As car traffic was real slow, I got a nice long look at her panty crotch as she slowly rode up to and past me; her legs spread, her skirt hiked, and her thighs alternately moving up and down. I hope numerous other tourists along the road and on the bike path enjoyed the view as I did.
That reminds me of something I saw a few weeks ago. There was a girl on a motor scooter. It was the kind where you sit more or less like you are sitting on a chair. She was wearing what looked to be a mid thigh length skirt which was blown completely up in the front. She didn't even bother to cover or adjust it at stop lights.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2015, 12:50 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Bikes and Scooters

Oh the memories keep coming back. We live around 45 miles from a college town. Lots of kids ride those scooter and many girls wear short shorts or skirts. It's normal when riding near the college to see panties. Since I am the driver and traffic is scary they are only quick looks. Altho when sitting at traffic lights the view can be extra special.
Also the little outside cafe's often are nice for checking out young female diners who sometimes sit at just the right unlady like angle. When's the last time you saw a college girl being lady like? Now and then, not often, I will get a special look at a bare beaver.
My wife thinks I drive past the college just to look. In reality I hate going the other ways and driving in mall traffic.
Altho now and then those girls ride their scooters to the mall! Maybe I should also mention pretty little girls ride around on bicycles too.
I'm sure they know what they are showing. They can't help but see the other gals riding around.
Of course at vacation spots like key West and Daytona the same sights may be seen if you are alert. Tiny bikinis often have a tiny crotch and a tiny crotch can move around when pedaling a bike. Remember, it's safer to keep an eye on traffic.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2015, 08:25 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default I think it counts

The wife and I were out on the cycle yesterday. when we stopped for lunch she checked her phone for missed texts and calls. She received a text from her sister. They were back at their cottage and invited us to stop if we got the chance. My wife texted back what we were up to and said we would try to stop later in the day.

We ended up stopping just after supper time. My sis in law and family had spent the day on their boat and now she had a short summer dress/cover up over her bikini. As we sat on the deck talking I noticed she was not nearly as careful with the dress as she normally is. Maybe it was because she had a bikini on she didn't think anything of it versus panties that are supposed to be hidden.

She had my full attention anyway. The view for me still had the same effect as an upskirt even if it wasn't panties. Even when her legs were flat on the floor, knees together, the dress afforded a peak up.

As an added bonus I was treated to a few magnificent down blouse views as well. As I have mentioned in other stories, she is very well endowed up top. The dress she was wearing had a huge opening so when she bent over it fell completely away, letting me marvel that her bikini top was able to contain her rack. I just wish it hadn't fit so well because then maybe I could have got a nipple shot as well.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2015, 10:43 AM

Thanked 4,567 Times in 1,825 Posts
Thumbs up

Nice man! I agree, a swim suit coverup is just as hot as a skirt! I love those sexy "swim dresses" on a gal too...hot!

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
The wife and I were out on the cycle yesterday. when we stopped for lunch she checked her phone for missed texts and calls. She received a text from her sister. They were back at their cottage and invited us to stop if we got the chance. My wife texted back what we were up to and said we would try to stop later in the day.

We ended up stopping just after supper time. My sis in law and family had spent the day on their boat and now she had a short summer dress/cover up over her bikini. As we sat on the deck talking I noticed she was not nearly as careful with the dress as she normally is. Maybe it was because she had a bikini on she didn't think anything of it versus panties that are supposed to be hidden.

She had my full attention anyway. The view for me still had the same effect as an upskirt even if it wasn't panties. Even when her legs were flat on the floor, knees together, the dress afforded a peak up.

As an added bonus I was treated to a few magnificent down blouse views as well. As I have mentioned in other stories, she is very well endowed up top. The dress she was wearing had a huge opening so when she bent over it fell completely away, letting me marvel that her bikini top was able to contain her rack. I just wish it hadn't fit so well because then maybe I could have got a nipple shot as well.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2015, 12:00 PM

Thanked 1,192 Times in 68 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clitty View Post
Its not worth it. This is how it starts, one drags the other. A friend of mine NEVER went to church, until his wife did...
Its like some form of MLM stuff... especially the mega-churches.

And that cute girl in the class room... ITS A TRAP I tell you! A TRAAAP!

Each their own of course. I'd personally kill myself first.

Yes Clitty, I do agree.... it is a trap.... but instead of causing problems and acting like an ass, I go... I am not trying to get others to go, I am just saying that there are opportunities everywhere if you look for them.....
Old 08-13-2015, 01:38 PM

Default Good memories

I have at least a few very impactful upskirt stories.

The first happened at a party I went to one summer during a college break. There was a girl there that I had always been incredibly attracted to in highschool, probably the best ass I had ever seen in my life. Well anyway Id been talking to her a lot of the night and we found ourself laying on a hammock at one point, with my feet by her head and vice versa. Suddenly I'm confronted with a fantastic view right up her skirt, where I can get a full view of the bottoms of her buttcheeks. She must have been wearing a thong or something because I could see it all. Not wanting to seem creepy, I let her know I could see right up her skirt, and her response made my heart leap with joy, she said to me "eh I don't really care if you look." And went back to texting on her phone. I enjoyed that view for as long as I could lol.

Another time was the first day I met my current girlfriend. We were relaxing and getting to know each other in her dorm. We were sitting on her bed when I noticed I could see up her pretty short skirt. She was wearing tight white and black boyshorts with black lace. I did my best not to look too long but it definitely turned me on. I asked about it weeks later when we had started dating and she flat out told me "oh yeah I did that on purpose, I knew you could see my panties and I wanted you to think about it haha." I've never enjoyed being manipulated so much!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Shmoogly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2015, 02:39 PM

Sitting in a local mall at the food court i looked around. I just like people watching. I noticed 3 - 20'ish sweet slender young women eating heir lunch. One has her back to me, 2 facing me - 1 of which is blocked by the girl with her back to me, I can only see her face once in a while. So the girl I have an unobstructed view of is eagerly eating her lunch. Very cute, small b cup I would guess. Skirt comes to mid thigh. Her legs are crossed at the ankles, knees together. She is I would say about 5' 6" so her thighs aren't completely on the bench. She rocks her legs back and forth keeping her knees together but because her thighs are slightly elevated off the bench I get a good view almost up to her ass, but, not quite. After about 15 minutes they're finished eating the get up to leave. To get out from the table the girl I'm watching turns about a 45* angle so she can slide sideways a little to get out. She is now facing me straight on and spreads her legs wide. I get a full on upskirt view right to the waist band of her sexy black panties. I had probably. 3-4 second look as she gathered her things. My goodness, best upskirt I've seen in a long time
Old 09-25-2015, 11:59 PM

Default Daily double

I hit what can only be described as the daily double today with two upskirts in a matter of an hour. Nothing like a warm fall day on a college campus.

The first was walking across campus to a meeting. She was blonde with long legs and wearing a short sundress. When she put on her backpack to go to class it pulled up the bottom of her dress. I thought I was seeing things when I fell in behind her on the sidewalk, a hint of her ass hanging out from the bottom of thin, white cotton. It was all I could do not to stare.

Then when I got to my meeting, there was more. A colleague came in, with another short sundress, low cut in the top showing more than a hint of cleveage. She kept crossing and uncrossing her legs showing creamy thigh, which was more than enough to hold my interest. At one point, she turned in her chair to face someone else speaking and her legs parted revealing white panties with black polka dots.

Either one would have made for a good day, put them together and it was great.
Old 10-03-2015, 12:33 PM

Thanked 25,797 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default This Reminded Me

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...postcount=8420

The post above links to a YouTube video of women climbing down a ladder with the upskirts that it entailed.

It reminded me of a story that I read in Reader's Digest Humor in Uniform column many, many years ago.

There was a submarine that was having a family and visitors day after arriving back at its home port. A woman went to see the conditions under which her husband lived and worked. In order to get into the submarine, she had to go through a hatch and climb down a ladder. At the foot of the ladder there was a sailor standing watch to ensure that no one fell and injured themselves. This was in the 1950s, before slack-wearing became commonplace for women.

When the woman got to the bottom of the ladder she rearranged her dress and embarrassedly remarked to the sailor, "You must really be getting an eyeful today."

He told her, "Don't worry, Ma'am. Only married men are being detailed to safeguard the ladders."

As an Air Force brat from that time period, I can remember when women wearing pants were commonly denied access to base facilities like commissaries.

Which brings up a second Humor in Uniform article. At the entrance to the commissary, there was a ID checker, to ensure that only authorized personnel were granted access to but the discounted groceries. It was in the fall and a woman wearing slacks under her knee-length coat approached the door. He stopped her and told her that regulations against women wearing slacks were in force. The woman complained that she did not want to have to return home to change into a dress. However, he was adamant. She went back to the parking lot and got into her car. A minute later, she returned with her coat fully buttoned up, and not wearing slacks. The red-faced guard said nothing as she passed by him.

Last edited by yellow_fever_01; 10-03-2015 at 12:33 PM. Reason: corrected typo
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy