Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-16-2013, 12:21 PM

Thumbs up Taking your wife's cherry then getting her to go with other guys.

How many guys took their wife's cherry and then got them into swinging- M F M threesomes or having sex with other guys.
(1) If so what age did you take their cherry?
(2) At what age did they go with another guy for the first time?
(3) How long were you married when it happened?
(4) How long have you been married now and do you still play?

Our story.
(1) 19.
(2) 35
(3) 15 Years.
(4) 50 years, and she is still up for it now and then.
And any other relative details.
(1) The wife and I started going together just before our 18th birthdays, I took her cherry (she was a sweet innocent Church going Catholic girl who never touches Alcohol "and still does not to this day") when we turned 19.
(2 - 3) We were 35 and had been married 15 years when she went with her first ever other guy "it took a lot of doing but I finally got her there".
After her first time she really enjoyed her new found sexual freedom "so did I"!
(4) We we now 70 she is still up for it but it does not happen actually playing all that often these day's but we still enjoy chat rooms and web cams, and if the right situation comes up "WHOOPEE" lol.
Old 09-21-2013, 11:20 AM

Default First wife - yes...

How many guys took their wife's cherry and then got them into swinging- M F M threesomes or having sex with other guys.

1) Not sure I can say on here ... we were in Germany - and didn't break any laws.
2/3) Her first other guy was a full-swap situation ... we had been married about 2 years so she was 19.
4) We split up after about 14 years ... played several times during our marriage. The problem was jealousy - mine. You see, she would do things with/for other guys that she wouldn't do with/for me. And - she was doing other guys when I wasn't around ... violating our 'open-marriage' rules.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to monagamous_now For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 11:42 AM

Thanked 4,513 Times in 477 Posts
Default Wifes Cherry

I married my first wife when she was 18,she was a virgin when we married and I took her cherry. In the long run she started fucking around on me and I found out about it,because of that I wanted to see if she would take another cock in front of me. One night I let another guy fuck her in front of me while she was bent over the couch,so I got my answer on that,they had already been fucking but didn't know that I knew about it. I later found out and got proof that during the 11 years we was married she had been fucked by 20 different guy's over those 11 years.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2013, 03:51 PM

Default Do you have any regrets about getting your wife involved in the situation to start of

Just having a quick look the age of consent here in Australia is 16 and in Germany it is 14, there are stipulations applying in both countries, so all is well that way I think.
So how did the full swap come about, under what circumstances did it happen? And was it with a couple around your age own age?
When you say you played several times during your 14 year marriage was it the both of you playing together?
Jealousy, we have met some couples in our time where the other husband could not handle seeing his wife enjoying herself with another guy, once it actually became violent which was very upsetting.
Going back in the 80’s when we were really enjoying a very open marriage I hooked up with some guys who were into advertising in local sex papers that they were a group of guys for gang bangs for couples and women who were interested, we had a set of rules where one of the guys that did the organising would have to speak to the woman on the phone to confirm that she was a willing partner in the activity, come the night when the action started a few of the husbands could not stand seeing their wife enjoying herself with a group of other guys and talked their wife into leaving the party, we called it the talk all week to get the wife to attend, and all night to get her to leave syndrome.
My wife went with six of the seven guys in the group but only in threesomes with myself and another guy at the one time, she is not into gang bangs at all, I have seen her do things with other guys that she never did with me but it never really bothered me.
As for your X wife doing other guys when you were not around, what was the problem with that if you had an open marriage?
Do you have any regrets about getting your wife involved in the situation to start off with? Or do you think she was just that type of woman anyway?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rick181au For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2013, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskers View Post
I married my first wife when she was 18,she was a virgin when we married and I took her cherry. In the long run she started fucking around on me and I found out about it,because of that I wanted to see if she would take another cock in front of me. One night I let another guy fuck her in front of me while she was bent over the couch,so I got my answer on that,they had already been fucking but didn't know that I knew about it. I later found out and got proof that during the 11 years we was married she had been fucked by 20 different guy's over those 11 years.
She sure sounds like a hot little number to me, so you did not have to encourage her along at all mate, it took me 15 years to get my wife to take the big step of letting another guy enter her, but she sure made up for lost time when she started, she went with 20 different guys in the first six months maybe even quicker, but mostly at swinging parties, O for the good old days.

So what about your second wife, any intentions of getting her to play?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rick181au For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2013, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick181au View Post
So how did the full swap come about, under what circumstances did it happen? And was it with a couple around your age own age?
I've posted this on here before ... The husband and I worked it out. When the four of us were together, it was obvious there was a lot of chemistry between my (then) wife and the husband. They were about the same age as us - maybe a couple of years older.

The problem was that the other wife wasn't really into it - it was clear the first time that she was a reluctant participant. That made the experiences un-even. The other wife and I were one-and-done ... and she was always in a hurry to get done.

The husband and my (then) wife were like bunny rabbits. While that didn't seem to bother the other wife, it bothered the hell out of me - and was one of the reasons we stopped. (There were other reasons.)

Quote:
When you say you played several times during your 14 year marriage was it the both of you playing together?
Jealousy, we have met some couples in our time where the other husband could not handle seeing his wife enjoying herself with another guy, once it actually became violent which was very upsetting.
Yes - both of us playing together ... that was the 'agreement' we made ... anything was 'okay' - as long as we were both participating.

Quote:
Going back in the 80’s when we were really enjoying a very open marriage I hooked up with some guys who were into advertising in local sex papers that they were a group of guys for gang bangs for couples and women who were interested, we had a set of rules where one of the guys that did the organising would have to speak to the woman on the phone to confirm that she was a willing partner in the activity, come the night when the action started a few of the husbands could not stand seeing their wife enjoying herself with a group of other guys and talked their wife into leaving the party, we called it the talk all week to get the wife to attend, and all night to get her to leave syndrome.
My wife went with six of the seven guys in the group but only in threesomes with myself and another guy at the one time, she is not into gang bangs at all, I have seen her do things with other guys that she never did with me but it never really bothered me.
As for your X wife doing other guys when you were not around, what was the problem with that if you had an open marriage?
I guess there are different definitions of 'open marriage' ... ours wasn't an 'anything goes' type of thing. The agreement was that we'd play together - but not separately.

When she started playing separately - and I found out - is when the shit hit the fan.

Quote:
Do you have any regrets about getting your wife involved in the situation to start off with? Or do you think she was just that type of woman anyway?
Knowing what I know now - I think she would have played around anyway - if I hadn't been involved, she would have just cheated on me - a lot.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to monagamous_now For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2014, 10:54 PM

Thanked 1,329 Times in 71 Posts

1. I took her cherry at 21
2. I am going to say 50 but that is because it was when I first shared her(I just found out she did it on her own at 35)
3. 28 years
4. 45 years

I set her up on a date with a young black guy for her 50th birthday. It was a total surprise to her. He took her out to dinner, then to a black nightclub. Then he called me at the motel to tell me they were at his apartment and he had just got done giving her his 9 inch black dick. He then said we will see you in the morning. They spent the night having sex most of the night. When he brought her to the motel the next morning she was well fucked and full of his cum. He left and she slept all day, he came back that night and they spent the night fucking at the motel. When we went home the next day she was very sore and walked funny for at least a week. After the 2nd day back home she was wanting to do it again. That lead to her spending the next 6 years having sex with almost any black guy that hit on her or asked her for some pussy. I have a great Mardi Gras story if anyone wants to hear it let me know.
rock
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to txrock For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2014, 06:25 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Me

Inquiring minds want to know!
The Following User Says Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2014, 09:51 AM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

Quote:
1) 18
2) 54
3) 34
4) 44

She had her 1st other guy when she was on a business trip, she called me one afternoon and asked "how serious are you about having your fantasy fufilled?" She told me about a younger guy, very hot, who had been flirting with her while checking in and in the elevator.

I told her to go for it. She ended up in his room that night. Since then she has had 3 other guys, and if the right opportunity comes along she has a green light from me. She worked with this black guy that she flirted with, but he did something very dumb, he told a coworker that he was going to get into that 'hot old white lady's pants', she found out he said that and killed his chances.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2014, 04:21 AM

Thanked 1,435 Times in 41 Posts

Quote:
(1) 18
(2) 19 or 20
(3) not married at that stage
(4) 12 years now, and yes.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dg1977 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012