Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2016, 03:29 AM

Thanked 2,318 Times in 60 Posts
Default First GF 18th Birthday Friends Dads

my first gf I ever had was extremely adventurous. I found out very early that she had an exhibitionist streak. This suited her well as she was 5'10 and blonde making her hard to miss. She also was very athletic giving her nice thighs and a very nice ass. By her 18th birthday she had D cup tits with nice big puffy nipples.

I picket her up from her high school after tennis practice on her 18th birthday and asked her what she wanted to do to celebrate. She told me she was horny and wanted to go have sex. I said we should get booze first and stopped and got some drinks. She had a few and while talking we decided we should head out to one of the local 18 and up strip clubs.

In the car she said she could change but decided to leaver her uniform on. She left her bra in the car, and went in a tennis skirt and shirt.

We walked in and the bouncer told the dj it was her 18th birthday and the dj announced it to the club. My gf laughed and Ed hurried to seats by the stage. A few songs passed and a new girl came up and she immediately pulled my girlfriend on stage. Standing on stage at 5'10 with D's in a tennis outfit she looked like a perfect dancer and quickly most of the customers made there way over.

The stripper took off my gf's top and had her do a lap of the stage, showing off her tits to everyone making me extremely hard. While making their way back to where I was sitting, she pulled her skirt off and got her completely naked. She was laughing and then the stripper made her get on her knees with her ass facing me doggy style. She grabbed her ass with both hands and spread her pussy wide open exposing her pink gaping pussy.

My gf turned around smiling at me and then got quiet and looked panicked. She got up and tried to collect her clothes but the stripper had given them all to me. My gf waved to someone behind me and walked off the side stage sheepishly and sat down completely naked in a booth motioning for me to come over.

I got up and turned around and noticed 4 late 40's early 50's guys behind me. They asked if I was bringing my gf her clothes and I said yes. They asked if they could come with me and I said sure. As we got to the table my gf was mortified. I asked what was wrong and she said "Hi Mr. ------" to each one of the men that were behind me. She explained to me that they all had daughters in her class that were her friends.

She went to put on the clothes I brought her and one of the dads said she had great tits and a really beautiful pussy and should dance more. The cocktail waitress heard and brought her back on stage to cheers from the whole building. She walked halfway towards me and her friends dads when she stopped and got on her knees. I immediately recognized what was happening as she locked eyes with me. I watched her eyes move to her friends dads and when she made eye contact she started squirting all over. The crowd went dead silent listening to her squirt all over the stage.

She looked mortified and ran down and put her clothes on. She tried to grab me and leave but the dads stopped us. They all said how sexy she was and she smiled and laughed. We hopped in the car and had sex on the way home.

All fours dads came to every match the rest of the year. She said it always made her soaking wet to know they watched her squirting on stage at a strip club.
The Following 83 Users Say Thank You to Bmw46 For This Useful Post:
acecal, americuadorian, anusman6969, apeyboy, atruevoyeur, babesofcollege, baddaddy, BadPhotog, birita1965, blueyez54, Candi Delight, carameldelight, CesareRF, charliecrwfrd, chi-town8080, clitty, collector5757, crazyhorse91, cupofjoe, davyp1, delta925, doggone, dpence, DRDavenport, dr_pepper1942, echoes46, Erador, fazeldex, felinith69, filbert1953, gasb, greendoor, greensubmarine26, hilife, iotache, jellyworm, jho.n3, jiinx81, johnnycancer, jojo33bdx, karlhein, KevandTracyWiltsUK, kuryaki, kwill, LarryGoomba, lhikan, Lorider460, love2Bnaked, maymedson11, mclovin22, MrBill, mysweetie61, naaktstel, nectcouple, nkedf, nobusmindingi, oldbuckeye, rak1918, robotmartin, rodela37, Rohit083, rold63, Rufus the Red, Showoffmywife, snowlvn, snowwhite2, stevezr1, stiv837, TruckerTim, tunasalad, tylergal, user0815, valleycouple, vegahunter, VXCguy, warrior99, waynewa, whatnow3, wolf86, xchange3, xxxxenophile, Yorkie1, zarh
Old 03-21-2016, 09:25 AM

Thanked 3,189 Times in 164 Posts

Any chance of a picture of her?
Old 03-23-2016, 09:21 AM

Wink Probably ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw46 View Post
my first gf I ever had was extremely adventurous.
Probably there is more to tell? ;-)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to user0815 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2016, 01:47 PM

Thanked 1,394 Times in 134 Posts

Pics please. :-)
Old 03-30-2016, 06:27 PM

Default true story

This reminds me of a story. A buddy and I worked a shitty call center job in the 90s. It had lots of young single girls working at it. He had been trying to bang a chick for a while with no luck.

So one day after work we decided to head down to the strip club for a few beers. After watching a few dancers on stage a girl comes out of the back room looking nervous as hell. Sure enough it was the girl from work. She saw us and you could see the "deer in the headlights look" when she saw us. It was her turn to dance and we could tell she was new to this. At one point she got off the stage and looked like she was going to leave the building naked. My buddy looked at me and said "I think she is leaving?" She then walked around the corner and got back on stage. Lol. She finished here 3 songs.

After about 5 minutes she came back out and sat by us. Turns out that was her first dance ever. She didn't expect to see anyone she knew let alone us. It was great. We talked her up and told her how great she was. We stuck around and watched her a couple more times then took off.

I am pretty sure my buddy hooked up with her a couple times. I think she lasted a few months dancing before she quit.
Old 09-16-2017, 11:05 AM

Thanked 2,318 Times in 60 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by user0815 View Post
Probably there is more to tell? ;-)
Yes there's lots more. We were each other's firsts so everything was new ground for us. When we first started dating it was mostly just making out for the first few months. After we passed that however, things moved very quick. We both lived at home so virtually everything we did was either in a car or in public. The first time i ever saw her naked was such a case.

There was a big park where we lived and she asked me to meet her there. I did and we walked around for a bit until we found a shed that was off a split of a path. She took me over there and we were making out and I started to grab her boobs (first time I'd done this.) she liked it so I started to go down her shorts but she stopped me. I went back up and without thinking took her shirt off. She had on a bra but it was a little too small and her nipples were poking out over the top. I immediately started sucking on them and after some fumbling got her bra off so she was topless.

I tried again to finger her and this time she said she was really horny and let me. The first thing I noticed was how big her clit was. Too this day it's a least 3 times as big as the next biggest I've seen. She started to squirt almost immediately so I pulled her shorts down and she took them all the way off. She spread laid down on the ground totally naked and spread her legs and I fingered her as rough as I could. She came like 4 times each time squirting uncontrollably. I stopped and she stayed laying with her eyes closed asking me to keep going. At that moment an entire football team came around the corner on a run. She had her eyes closed and the ones in front stopped and they all were literally feet in front of us. At least 60 of them. I started laughing and she opened her eyes to them all staring at her completely naked!

Being I was the first guy she'd been naked in front of, she went from 1 to over 60 immediately lol. She got up and got dressed as they all watched and we ran away lol.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607

8m:45s