Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2017, 05:51 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Beach Gang Bang

Beach Gang Bang:
Something I witnessed (not an erotic story)

A little back story: This happened at a now popular nude beach on East Coast of U.S. quite a while ago, when it was just beginning to catch on, and Rangers were seldom present and the dunes, which are now off limits, were used as well as the beach.

... The wife (then GF) and I spent a great day at the nude beach. It was getting late, sun was getting low, and most of the people on the beach had left, so Bonnie suggest it was time to head home. We packed up and were hiking down the beach when I noticed something going on behind a few windscreens linked together right in the middle of the beach. Curious, we walk within 20 feet of a group of at least eight people, kneeling, squatting, or sitting up behind the windscreens which were set up to shield from 3 sides but open toward the dunes.

... Some of them were watching us quite intently and as we passed, we soon saw why. As we passed the open side of the windscreens, there was a lady on all fours, being banged doggy style! Another guy was kneeling beside her, beating his meat, and by his position, it appeared that he was getting ready to mount her when the other guy pulled out. I saw at least one other woman squatted down in the midst of the group, and appeared to be watching but not participating,

... By the intense glares from the guys staring at us, it was obvious we weren't welcome to stop and observe. Nor would Bonnie want to be anywhere near that scene anyway. So all I got was a few mental snapshots of that scene that has been burned into my memory forever.

... The strange part: I recognized most of those guys from the beach, as well as the lady getting slammed. She was a 40-something woman, nicely built with a smallish athletic body, nice looking, but not especially pretty. She looked like the average Mom, and you'd likely never give her a second look in the grocery store.

... This is where it very weird: All these folks were the "core group" nudists who seemed to practically live at this beach, and always took an active stance in policing the beach, making sure the beach is clean, hassling camera toting gawkers, and DISCOURAGING OVERT SEXUAL BEHAVIOR!!!!!! That was just so weird... I've seen that woman at the beach countless times since and still can't believe it was her, but without a doubt, it was her.

... One thing for sure, since that day, every time I saw that naked woman at the beach, my libido would send a wake up call to my cock.... And I'd be thinking What a woman! And another thought I'd always have: out of a hundred naked women within sight, she might be one of the last I'd expect to see getting gang banged in public. So now I'm wondering about the other ninety nine women!

Anyone else ever stumble on anything quite like this?

Last edited by stevezr1; 08-28-2017 at 05:55 PM.
Old 08-28-2017, 06:47 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

I was at Gunnison a few years back, with my best friend. Not too far from us I had noticed a woman who was sunbathing spread-eagled; not an unusual sight at Gunnison.

A little while later I saw that a small group had huddled at her spot. Curious, I got up and took a gander. And what I saw stupefied me (this was broad daylight on the beach). The woman was surrounded by three or four men kneeling around her. She was furiously masturbating, looking at them. So were the men. One of them approached her; she grabbed his cock and started jerking him off. One guy who was kneeling right in front of her got in closer; she grabbed his cock and he started fingering her. As I moved to get closer there she was, spread-eagled with a cock in each hand and some guy's fingers up her juicy. One of the other guys standing by unloaded in the sand next to her face.
I couldn't believe my eyes. At that point I had called over my best friend who was observing the same thing with the same stupefied look.
And that's when a nearby lady started screaming bloody murder. Obviously she had just became aware of what was going on. She got up, stark naked, and ran over to the Ranger parked on the other side of the beach. He came back and the woman was promptly expelled from the beach.
A little while later I went to beach entrance to get a drink. The woman was still there, flirting with a cute nudist couple! There was no stopping her!!

She was what I would call a "true exhibitionist." She liked being looked at, and when she saw that the men around her were enjoying the view, it got her hot. And she started masturbating. And men being men, they got hard. And she liked making them hard.
I'm not bold enough to have joined in - especially in broad daylight - but if circumstances had been different...I'm only human.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
... This is where it very weird: All these folks were the "core group" nudists who seemed to practically live at this beach, and always took an active stance in policing the beach, making sure the beach is clean, hassling camera toting gawkers, and DISCOURAGING OVERT SEXUAL BEHAVIOR!!!!!! That was just so weird... I've seen that woman at the beach countless times since and still can't believe it was her, but without a doubt, it was her.
It's funny. I've met a lot of "conservative" nudists who professed a strict adherence to nudist etiquette. I've seen some of those same nudists "cut loose" at nudist parties after imbibing alcohol. My ex has been groped a few times there: from hands on her naked butt, to full-body hugs intended to feel her tits, to a friend actually kissing her tit and squeezing her buttcheek - basically opening up her ass in front of everyone. Of course she had imbibed herself and was a willing participant in the naughtiness.
It never went further but it goes to show that even "conservative" nudists, given the opportunity, will drop etiquette and let their libido take over.
Old 08-31-2017, 03:26 PM

Default Another Beach Gang session

Another strange beach scene I witnessed, again same place, same era.

... After another fine day at the nude beach, the wife Bonnie (then GF) and I decided to try a short cut through the dunes back to the parking area. After crossing over a large dune, we came across a very eye-popping scene. There were about 8 guys, and 2 woman, all nude... one woman was on her knees, sucking one guy as he sat on an old log, the others were sort of gathered around, but not too close. If I recall, most guys had cocks-in-hand. The other woman was sitting at the opposite end of the log stroking a guy who was sitting closely next to her.

... I about grind to a halt, then my slowest walk possible, my wife is towing me along. I later understood her concern. Being hidden back in the dunes, she had fears of being recruited into that testosterone induced cock-storm. Eight or so hard cocks and a shortage of pussies can be a little scary for a woman. So we kept walking, and got out of there quicker that I might have liked.

... Like the other group-Sex-Fest we stumbled upon at that beach, a different odd twist: The woman who was sucking a stranger's cock was Maria, someone we knew from the beach. And her husband Bob was one of the onlookers. I had no idea who any of the other people involved were. Of course Bob saw us, as we were just 25 feet away as we crossed of the top of the dune. I doubt if Maria saw us, she was so very engaged in the task at hand.

... They were a couple who much like us, normally sat alone and stayed to themselves. But unlike us, they weren't in the least bit shy and spent a lot of their time walking totally nude back and forth up and down the mile long mile designated nude beach. They were an unmistakable couple, he was very tall and thin, she was a tiny little Asian woman, possibly Filipino. He probably stood 15 inches taller than her. She was quite attractive, had very dark skin, big full tits, and nice full hips, yet a fairly tiny waist. We had passed them a few times when we took a rare walk down the beach, and shared a few pleasantries with them. We even introduced ourselves to each other at one time, as husband and wife, Bob and Maria.

... So it was a shock to stumble onto that scene, and even more of a shock to see that it was Maria sucking that stranger's cock with her husband Bob watching and stroking himself. I would have loved to stay and watch to see how the situation would unfold. Did it start with Maria sucking off Bob when they were alone, and others gathered, and later joined in? I thought that was the most likely scenario. Was that other woman part of a couple who also happened by and sat and watched? I've often wondered that if Bonnie hadn't been so freaked out, if we might have also stayed to watch what unfolded, and if Bonnie would get hot enough to start stroking or sucking me with others watching. Ah, if only!

... And like the gang bang we also witnessed, our friend Maria seemed to be so unlikely to be so brazenly sucking a cock (many cocks?) with a audience. After that day we never did cross paths with them while walking the beach, although we did see them most times we visited the beach. I wondered if we did bump into them, would we have an awkward conversation or would we all just nod, smile and say hello and keep walking. But that never did happen.

Last edited by stevezr1; 08-31-2017 at 03:31 PM.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:41 AM

Default beach gang bang

there was a period of about 20 years in my life that I was a very frequent visitor to many nude beaches and resorts, not so much now as my wife has lost interest to a large degree. During those years we became friends with many other nudists both the purists and the pervs. My experience is they all play around at times. I,ve seen a few of the so called purists who openly confront anyone that they see playing around, doing exactly the same thing themselves and I,ve been told by others about a number of these”true nudists”who have been caught playing around. My wife and I have enjoyed many encounters ourselves and have even been propositioned a couple of times by people who are always bad mouthing the single guys and pervs who indulge in sex. I have many stories I could tell if anyone was interested just let me know
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to lizandbob For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2017, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizandbob View Post
.... I have many stories I could tell if anyone was interested just let me know
Well with this group of pervs I would think there would be a ton of interest. Sign me up :-)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to britrob For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2017, 10:00 AM

Pretty good teaser.

Please share the goodies in detail.
Old 09-02-2017, 02:38 AM

In the early days of my wife and I becoming nudists we used to hang round with the more conservative people on the beach, it wasn,t a choice we made we just seemed to get to know that group quicker. My wife and I are both more suited to the pervert group as we both like to look and be looked at which wasn,t something the group we were with would have approved of. We became particularly friendly with a couple about our age, mid thirties named Len and Carol. Len was one of the lucky guys who had been born with a very large cock but he and his wife always made out they were against any sort of sexual activity going on. To be honest I never saw him with even the beginnings of an erection on the beach but I,ve heard since from other beachgoers that Carol had been seen a couple of times sucking him off at the beach. Anyway at the time I thought they were squeeky clean and would not tolerate any nonsense. My wife and I used to wait till most the regular nudists had left the beach before we did any playing and even then were carefull about who saw what. Anyway we got invited by Len for a barbeque at his place which was in a semi rural area about 20 kilometres from the beach. Their place was on a few acres and very well screened from most directions as our place now is. When we arrived we were greeted by Carol who was wearing nothing but an apron she wasn,t any great looker but I did enjoy looking at her bare arse. She sent us out the back where Len was on the barbeque naked and he invited us to strip off as well. Of course we had seen him and Carol nude many times but for the first time ever he had a boner. He ws wearing a thick gold cock ring and his cock was fully erect. When we were also naked he shook my hand then kissed my wife on the cheek and I couldn,t help noticing his big cock pressed against her as he did. Not that it bothered me we were into having some fun but it just was so unexpected. Throughout the whole afternoon he kept putting his arm round my wife or patting her on the backside or brushing against her boobs so much so that it was obvious it was intentional and all done in front of Carol. By the time the barbeque was done it was dark and we sat around and had a few drinks and then Carol began to clean up and asked me to help her take the things into the house which I did. As I was putting the dishes in the sink she put her arms round me and grabbed my cock and told me I had a nice looking cock and asked would I like a blowjob. Of course I said yes and she sat on the floor in front of me and sucked me till I blew in her mouth. We left soon after and as we were driving home my wife said Len tried to fuck her. When Carol and I went in the house he took my wife away from the house into the darkness and started kissing her and telling her he wanted her. I asked did she fuck him and she said she was tempted but she was not sure how she,d handle such a big cock so she ended up giving him a hand job while he fingered her
Old 09-03-2017, 10:53 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
When Carol and I went in the house he took my wife away from the house into the darkness and started kissing her and telling her he wanted her. I asked did she fuck him and she said she was tempted but she was not sure how she,d handle such a big cock so she ended up giving him a hand job while he fingered her
VERY HOT!!! Thanks for sharing
Old 09-03-2017, 01:11 PM

One thing for sure, seems like many agree that many nudists have sexual desires as any of us might, sometimes a little more intense, and sometimes a tad more kinky.

I've got a lot of stories about my sexual experiences at Gunnison Beach, & Caribbean, but just one more that might fit this category of odd encounters. And this one for sure, is NOT erotic, just very, very strange. For sure, I know I've posted about this once before.

... The ever-changing beach was very wide then, and in the center of the beach was a large area that was a few-acre size dried up tidal pool. The sand there was scuzzy & crusty because of the dried up tidal pool, so everyone avoided this area. It was a busy summer day, no less that 1,000 naked people, most near the surf, but some against the dunes on the other side of the dried up tidal pool.

... Early afternoon, a young couple came along and situated themselves in the center of this low, cruddy dried up tidal pool, with no one within at least 150 ft. of them, but in plain sight of, and surrounded by the huge crowd.

... They immediately drew my attention, and probably everyone else's, wondering why they chose that scuzzy, crusty area. They quickly stripped naked like everyone else at the beach. All seemed normal for a very short while, then they proceeded to fuck their brains out.... even changing positions, including doggy style!! It was obvious that they choose this spot for maximum exposure. I think everyone was in shock, and no one could believe their eyes! They did this for about 10 or 15 min, then quickly left, probably before the Rangers showed up.

... Years later, I'm still puzzled.... wondering who, what, why....
Was it a stunt? Dare? Or?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2017, 02:23 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
In the early days of my wife and I becoming nudists we used to hang round with the more conservative people on the beach, it wasn,t a choice we made we just seemed to get to know that group quicker.
That's also how my ex and I started out. The first nudists we met and befriended were "conservative" nudists who professed and lived by nudist etiquette and "proper" behavior, which even included "posture etiquette" for women (like keeping the legs closed, not bending over, etc...).
My wife and I went along with it, even as we saw how alcohol could lead some "conservative" nudists to act not so conservatively anymore.

My wife was the first to call bullsh!t on the whole "posture" etiquette thing. It happened after she had gotten comfortable being naked in front of the other nudists, and she realized she did enjoy getting attention. And so she started shaving and throwing "posture etiquette" to the wind, preferring to comfortably sit and lay with her legs open. We then threw out the "PDA" etiquette part, as not openly showing affection for each other and keeping "our hands to ourselves" seemed like bullsh!t too.

We subsequently "dumped" our "conservative" friends and struck friendships with nudists who were much more on the same page as us. Although we never went quite as far as swinging, looking and touching was ok between us. Around them she could be naturally flirtatious and outgoing without fearing criticism. If someone looked at her juicy while sitting around and chatting, or while she was bent over, it was ok with her; she actually occasionally had a bit of fun with it. If a male friend complimented her on her naked body; or gave her a full-body hug (usually a no-no in conservative circles), she was comfortable with her boobs squeezed against his chest of feeling his penis pressed against her. My wife has received full-body massages from friends and has gotten her tits and ass rubbed in the process.
And vice-versa; I could be playful, squeeze a female friend and be affectionate and complimentary, without being deemed a "perv."

On one end of the spectrum, you have "purists." On the other end of the spectrum you've got the swingers. Nudism for my ex and I was in a healthy medium; where we could be sensual, affectionate; enjoy touching and being touched, looking and being looked at, without fear of being called "pervs."
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d