Login
or
Register

Old 04-19-2017, 07:20 PM

Thanked 25,437 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default cam

Quote:
Originally Posted by camflasher1 View Post
Yeah Grits. we got to know about the swing clubs. they r not really safe. But this one was a little posh near to the trump Tower in vegas. Unfortunately, they dont allow you to take phones inside. we were provided with a locker and we dropped everything in that. would have loved to share the pics here.

I meant just a pioc of the wife anywhere..... wouldn't want to see intimate in the club/..
Old 04-21-2017, 12:13 PM

Hot story about you and your SIL. Waiting to read about the foursome and separate rooms. Great thread, I have enjoyed reading it all the way back to the start.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MT1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 11:43 PM

Default MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT1982 View Post
Hot story about you and your SIL. Waiting to read about the foursome and separate rooms. Great thread, I have enjoyed reading it all the way back to the start.
Thanks for the request MT...

The seperate room night was different??.... we could hear each other w/ each others wife.. I think the SIL w/ me was a little louder because she wanted her hubby to hear... remember, they only do this kind of thing w/ us,, so when any of us visit the other its special for them (her).

We all spent about 3 hours? together seperately.. The SIL enjoyed getting a-load-an-hour..lol.. from me... first in her mouth and then 2 in her hot pussy... when ever I was about to explode in her pussy, she'd be moaning loud, "cum inside me "... & .. I can feel it flowing inside me".. so her hubby could hear in the next room... it turned them both on!!...
She was pretty horny about it all , and she was enjoying putting on a tease show for me . We were sucking and fucking better then the night before at the hotel (read above post).

The wife (my wife) was getting it good from her hubby too from what I could hear... you'll have to ask her about what went on w/ her and the BIL??

But when we got our real wives back, it was erotic!!.. I went into our bedroom to find her laying on the bed w/ her high heels in the air V-style , and told me, "you're next!".. lol .... I climbed on and slide into her slippery pussy... I told her her pussy was very wet!! (scarcastically) , and she said, "because Ijust got fucked by my BIL".... we laughed, and fucked while she cuck talked me about what went on, until I refilled her pussy w/ my sperm to mix w/ his.... She also made me tell her what went on w/ her sister and me........the next morning, everyone was smiling at breakfast....lol

------On Monday night, we all played together in a 4-some same room... the girls wore garter -stocking-heels.. the SIL wore Black, and my wife wore White.. It was a basic fuckfest, w/ alot of spitroasting the girls.. remember the SIL dosen't do anal... but us guys were DP'ing my wife alot. When ever us guys were working on one wife the other was sucking their nipples, so everyone was working together.. The BIL did all the anal on my wife because its the only time he gets to do it... Alot of one on one w/ both wives tag teaming.... once we were fucking each others wife, and the SIL was telling her hubby (who was fucking my wife), "honey, hes fucking your wife?!!"... and the BIL replyed, "well if he dosen't stop fucking you,,, then I'm not going to stop fucking his wife!!".... lol .... Both sisters played alot of touchy feely w/ each other, fingering , boob sucking, feeling, caressing, kissing, but they don't go down on each other. Alot of feeling the other hubbys cock w/ their hand inside the others pussy, and guiding...... the girls gave us each a seperate intimate shower w/ both of them scrubbing and playing.. Another good visit w/ the in-laws...they left on Tues.... this weekend we just relax at home together.

Last edited by GRITS; 04-22-2017 at 11:48 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2017, 06:30 AM

Thanked 1,248 Times in 74 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
I meant just a pioc of the wife anywhere..... wouldn't want to see intimate in the club/..
Here you go....
Attached Thumbnails
FullSizeRender.jpg   IMG_0111.JPG  

IMG_0112.JPG   IMG_0137.JPG  

Old 04-29-2017, 10:52 PM

Default Rebel Bikini Party

Going to a Rebel Bikini Party on Sunday @ a friends house.. they open thier back yard pool & jacuzzi every May 1.. and the theme is always Rebel Bikinis or Rebel wear....the wife always enjoys this party.
Attached Thumbnails
rebel bikini.jpg  
Old 05-01-2017, 10:14 AM

Default Check my stories out

Check out my latest wife sharing #4 guys!
Old 05-01-2017, 11:54 AM

Your story is very hot. I would love if my wife and her sister did something like this but we are very new to this and I doubt she would go for it. She also does not like anal just like your SIL. The picture of your wife posing for the bikini party is great. Thanks for sharing. My wife reads these too at night so maybe she will get some ideas.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2out4more For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 10:27 PM

Default 2out4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2out4more View Post
Your story is very hot. I would love if my wife and her sister did something like this but we are very new to this and I doubt she would go for it. She also does not like anal just like your SIL. The picture of your wife posing for the bikini party is great. Thanks for sharing. My wife reads these too at night so maybe she will get some ideas.
I don't really think that alot of sisters do what they do.... but remember, they were doing it from high school days so it just continued from there.... the older they get the less likely they would try to start...

BTW- my wife went to that party alone, because I had to take care of a problem at a rental we own.

Thanks for your comments, remember, swinging is a slow but sure process.. patience counts, keep your standards high as far as partner couples go.... it is alot of fun for everyone once you break thru the "scared" barrier after a while.....

Hers another of her Rebel bikini for you...
Attached Thumbnails
rebel bikini 2.jpg  
Old 05-01-2017, 11:00 PM

Default Rebel

Nice bathing suit Grits. Love the view too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 12:58 PM

Thanks for the followup about the S"IL and her visit. It sounds like a great time for all of you. I hope your wife had a great time at the Rebel bikini party, sorry you could not go but I understand life happens for all of us. It's great to see couples who let their partners go and have fun.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MT1982 For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
wife irene handjob

0m:49s

08-12-2017
Serena Ortolani

3m:20s

01-09-2014
EatMe

1m:20s