Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-06-2018, 01:39 PM

Default No so innocent wife after all...

After a few days lurking on here I couldn’t find a thread that this fits in perfectly so decided I may as well start a new one. I’m sure there must be many more (hotter) variations on this theme but here’s what happened to me earlier this month. Hopefully it will trigger a few tales of seemingly innocent other half’s acting not so innocently!

My wife and I went round to my wife’s brothers and his partner’s house. Also there was my wife’s older sister and her husband. I was expecting a fairly dull day with the only upside the chance to enjoy the English summer with a few beers in my brother in law’s garden. I should add my sister’s brother is in a same sex relationship although that isn’t really relevant - just helps keep tabs on who’s who in this. Jen’s brother is mid-thirties and I’ve always got along quite well with him but we don’t mix too often socially - only when family forces us together.

Anyway drinks were flowing and by the time it was getting dark we were all pretty drunk. The age range was early 30’s to mid forties but in my opinion you’re never too old for a game of truth or dare 😜

I was the one that started it and inevitably it soon turned to sexual themed questions and dares. The highlight was the round that my brother in law’s partner started: “have you ever seen anyone in this garden naked other than your partner?” Excellent question I thought! Everyone answered no until my wife said “yes” she had seen her sister. Fair enough, no surprise there. Then my wife’s sister unsurprisingly also said “yes” but then added it was my wife and their brother! Of course we all needed to know when and she actually confessed to having walked past his room He was home from university one weekend and saw him undressed through a slightly ajar door. Then it really started! My brother in law’s partner said to her ‘he’s a freak isn’t he?’ My wife’s sister answered that he was indeed, that she didn’t really want to talk about it but in her words ‘it was like a table leg’. 😂

Myself and my sister in law’s husband made a joke of it, the usual banter - lucky bastard, what a waste it wasn’t being used to give a woman a good time etc etc. Then his partner started saying, you’ve got to see it to believe it and started winding him up about it. Eventually things moved on until his next turn and he rather stupidly opted for a dare. In like a flash his partner dared him to get his willy out! Knowing that in all likelihood he would, my wife immediately shouted ‘no’ and put her hands over her eyes.

Well he duly fulfilled his dare and I’ve got to say it was fkn massive. I said to my wife that she had to see it but she really didn’t want to look and kept her eyes covered. He put it away and that kind of killed the game. It was a family affair and I think the sensible heads kicked in and we all kind of realised that no harm had been done but it was probably time to stop before things went too far.

As we were walking home later that evening I said to Jen that her brother had one hell of a cock. And here’s the thing, she said “I know - I was looking through my fingers”. 🤣. I must admit I was very turned on by her curiosity and the fact that while playing the innocent my wife was secretly looking at dick. If it was anyone else I would probably have been jealous but it was a massive turn on hearing her talk about how scary it was and how it was the biggest she’s seen.

That’s my starter. Anyone else got wives with hidden filth??😂
Old 06-07-2018, 12:11 AM

Thanked 12,158 Times in 453 Posts

During our nudist years, after a while my ex didn't even hide the fact that she looked at cocks. If a guy was big she'd nudge me and ask if it was erect or just big. Which forced me to look at it to be able to answer her question :/

She must have seen hundreds of cocks over the years. Some made her smile; some made her wonder...

But then she was also fair. She never hid her juicy from anyone. I'm sure hundreds of guys have seen it in various "states." And I'm sure it made some smile; while others wondered...
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2018, 08:57 AM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

My wife told me the first erection she saw was one of her brother's friends. I asked her how that happened, she said he was spending the night and in the morning her mother was making breakfast, she asked her to wake up the boys to eat. She went in her brother's room and his sleeping friend had an erection sticking out of his boxers, all she had seen was small children from changing diapers, she had no idea they got that big. She said she stared at it for a bit then went out in the hall and yelled at the to get up.

She was about 13 when that happened, she wondered how something that big was going to fit inside of her. It bothered her enough that she asked her mother, she explained to her how things worked.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:38 AM

Thanked 1,417 Times in 85 Posts

Hahahahaha, LOVED the story.

And OF COURSE she peeped through her fingers!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s