Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2014, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro57 View Post
Several others have fucked Louise. First of all I was her 4th husband. The reason she was divorced was because she was fucking other men during each of her marriages. All of her husbands are white but Louise always had a fondness for black men. When I married her I didn't know about the other men, just her ex husbands. I moved to Texas to marry Louise, we had met online. Three months into our marriage a couple of guys stopped by the house. They had worked with Louise at the job she left after we were married. She introduced us to each other. I thought it was strange these two younger black men would stop by since they had just been co-workers. Louise seemed almost too friendly to them. A few weeks went by and I had started a new job. One day I decided to run back home for lunch. I had an hour so I thought I could eat quick and see my new wife in the process. There was a strange car in the driveway so i pulled in beside it and walked up to the door. It was locked so i had to find my keys and opened the door. There was Louise and the two former co-workers sitting at the table. They looked out of breath and like they were hiding something. I noticed one of them had his shoes off. I ate lunch and left back to work, somewhat suspicious. I waited a few weeks before i decided to drive by the house again during lunch. It was a Wednesday just like the last time. Sure enough, there was their car again. This time i pulled down the street and walked back to the house. I went in the back yard through the gate and over to the kitchen windows. I couldn't see much at first then i saw what i had suspected. In the living room i could see one of the black guys standing there, totally naked, and watching Louise riding the other black guy on the couch. Eventually the one standing walked closer and Louise started sucking his cock while she rode the other ones cock. So now i knew why Louise was divorced 3 times.
I hope she's not Camera shy with you, build up a library of pictures, that you can share...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to B30360 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2014, 05:44 PM

My wife says 8 before me, and faithful since we met, but I do wonder if she had more, it seems low to me.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bob the black man For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2014, 07:17 PM

Default wife with others

we are also an older couple from the 60's and my wife never did anything before we were married even with me. I respected that decision and waited till wedding night. she also thought oral was sl*tty even for a married couple but enjoyed it immensely when I went down on her after the first time when she told me she felt it was wrong. so she had never experienced any other dick until she was 36 when her cousin, a total sl*t talked her into fucking a guy she worked with to see what it was like. it took her cousin about 3 months to talk her into it and she helped it along by telling the guy my wife thought he was hot. they fucked 4 times and wife said she could never cum with him. he was cut and I am not so she said it felt totally different. she detailed the experience from start to finish to me after she finally confessed 5 years later. as far as I know that is her only other one and yes she sucked his dick the first time she was with him although it took her almost 2 years to finally suck mine. although she was a big prude she was one good fuck so I dealt with the no oral. she also posed for pictures but not all that willingly. if their are others I may never know it although I really suspect there has been. now my fantasy is to watch her fuck as many guys as possible while we are still in good health and shape.
Old 03-21-2014, 04:16 AM

She's 32. My educated guess is 10. She's been in mostly long term relationships but had her fun too. Was in her longest relationship (besides me) with a black guy. Sorta bothered me at first but not worth harping over
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Realidiot For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2014, 12:18 PM

Thanked 1,883 Times in 73 Posts
Default stories

I think it turns the most men on when they are thinking about ex lover's of wife or cheating of wife.
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_mcta54OlgK1rehyhio1_500.jpg   tumblr_n1exz1cLTM1tt7ks0o1_500.jpg  

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to mikee45 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2014, 01:52 PM

Thanked 1,771 Times in 101 Posts

My wife says she doesn't know the exact number but says around 30. I know she had quite the reputation which I LOVE!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to cum_y For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2014, 08:20 AM

Thanked 11,565 Times in 244 Posts
Default Louise

Quote:
Several others have fucked Louise. First of all I was her 4th husband. The reason she was divorced was because she was fucking other men during each of her marriages. All of her husbands are white but Louise always had a fondness for black men. When I married her I didn't know about the other men, just her ex husbands. I moved to Texas to marry Louise, we had met online. Three months into our marriage a couple of guys stopped by the house. They had worked with Louise at the job she left after we were married. She introduced us to each other. I thought it was strange these two younger black men would stop by since they had just been co-workers. Louise seemed almost too friendly to them. A few weeks went by and I had started a new job. One day I decided to run back home for lunch. I had an hour so I thought I could eat quick and see my new wife in the process. There was a strange car in the driveway so i pulled in beside it and walked up to the door. It was locked so i had to find my keys and opened the door. There was Louise and the two former co-workers sitting at the table. They looked out of breath and like they were hiding something. I noticed one of them had his shoes off. I ate lunch and left back to work, somewhat suspicious. I waited a few weeks before i decided to drive by the house again during lunch. It was a Wednesday just like the last time. Sure enough, there was their car again. This time i pulled down the street and walked back to the house. I went in the back yard through the gate and over to the kitchen windows. I couldn't see much at first then i saw what i had suspected. In the living room i could see one of the black guys standing there, totally naked, and watching Louise riding the other black guy on the couch. Eventually the one standing walked closer and Louise started sucking his cock while she rode the other ones cock. So now i knew why Louise was divorced 3 times.
After seeing this I talked to Louise's ex husband before me to find out how long this has been going on. Wayne told me it ended for him when he came home early from a insurance seminar in Atlanta. He walked in and seen Louise's clothes all over the floor. Then he heard a faint sound coming from down the hallway. As he walked towards their bedroom he could hear it was the bed squeaking and Louise moaning. Just as Wayne made it to the bedroom door he heard a man's voice say, "Oh yeah baby, I'm cumming, i'm cumming you little sl*t." He looked in and saw a big black guy on top of Louise, and he was fucking her furiously. Louise had her legs wrapped tightly around his waist and her arms around his back. Wayne told me he filed for a divorce the next day.
Attached Thumbnails
Booty call  with a friend1.jpg   Louise07.jpg  

The Following 61 Users Say Thank You to jethro57 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2014, 04:16 PM

Thanked 6,420 Times in 116 Posts
Default I want Louise

Quote:
After seeing this I talked to Louise's ex husband before me to find out how long this has been going on. Wayne told me it ended for him when he came home early from a insurance seminar in Atlanta. He walked in and seen Louise's clothes all over the floor. Then he heard a faint sound coming from down the hallway. As he walked towards their bedroom he could hear it was the bed squeaking and Louise moaning. Just as Wayne made it to the bedroom door he heard a man's voice say, "Oh yeah baby, I'm cumming, i'm cumming you little sl*t." He looked in and saw a big black guy on top of Louise, and he was fucking her furiously. Louise had her legs wrapped tightly around his waist and her arms around his back. Wayne told me he filed for a divorce the next day.
I WANT TO FUCK HER.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jalex.shell For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2014, 07:00 PM

Default 1

Just one ex. But he was twice my size and while she dated him I asked for way too many stories and now, being married 2 years, can't stop thinking of every bit of every dirty thing she did with him and how fascinated she must have been by his dick. She once even said back in day that ray j doesn't have a huge cock and my mouth dropped at the thought.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to addys For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2014, 11:52 PM

Thanked 5,673 Times in 110 Posts
Default Good for you Louise

Quote:
You go girl
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jane.ryklo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy