uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-02-2014, 05:16 AM

Thanked 6,321 Times in 219 Posts
Default Wife's Indiscretions

During our marriage my wife fucked 10 guys between 60 and 100 times - and that is only what I know of !!!
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 03-03-2014, 12:04 PM

Since we've been married (30 years) she has come close a few times (allowed a few guys to fondle her breasts) but not all the way.
I met her when she was 21 and she had had about 15 guys (2 at the same time when she was 17). During the first 4 years of dating and living together, she fucked 8 different guys. I only knew about a couple then and it almost broke us up. I found out 20 years later about the other 6. One was 18 and the other almost 50. It would have pissed me off then, but now I find it very erotic.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to fungydingle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2014, 12:51 PM

Default Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txrock View Post
I was the only for my wife until I fixed her up with a young black guy for her 50th birthday. That started her to be black only for the next 6 years. She says she has fucked somewhere between 100 and 150 black guys in that 6 years.
She also thinks she had a black cock stuck in her pussy/ass at least a 1000 times.

John
Just curious, do the do her bare back and cum in her?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rick181au For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2014, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wang Fu View Post
She was a virgin when we met. Not because she was a saint, but because being raised in catholic school had her terrified of sex, so she gave out blowjobs like candy. After 3 drinks, she would drop to her knees pretty much anywhere and blow a guy. Her best guess is that she's in the low triple figures for dicks sucked.
Sounds a lot like my wife. Virgin when we got married but I know from friends of hers that she sucked a few dicks. She is very good at sucking cock. She did not drink much and had to be dating the guy, then she would suck him. Would love to see her getting fucked by some old boyfriend.
Attached Thumbnails
blow3.jpg   AutoSnap6283!.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 03-04-2014, 05:34 PM

Thanked 1,329 Times in 71 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick181au View Post
Just curious, do the do her bare back and cum in her?
Rick, of the one I watched fuck her 90% did fuck her bareback. She loved bareback because
she loved felling the guys cum deep in her. She said to be stretched and filled with cum was
the best feeling in the world.

John
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to txrock For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2014, 08:24 AM

Met my wife on a nude beach. It was her first time on on a nude beach and she was there with a gay friend who was a regular and wanted her to experience nudism.
He disappeared for a while with a gay friend and she was left alone to observe. I happened to walk around a large set of boulders and saw her about 50m away standing topless next to rocks staring at something or somebody behind the rocks.
She turned around and strolled off between more large boulders. She was hot looking and i started walking in the direction that she disappeared into. As i passed the rocks she just stood next too, i saw a guy sitting there with a huge hard on, an embarrassed look and cum dripping down his thigh!
Wow! That meant she was standing right next to him. My interest was peaked.
I caught up with her after a minute or so. I sc****d all my courage together and started to chat to her. She was actually very friendly and just then her gay friend joined us.
I took a chance and invited them to my house for a drink and a shower. I lived 5 min from the nude beach.
They excepted. Joy!
3 Hours later, 3 bottles of red wine and she spilled the beans when i asked. She was just strolling along, when she past the guy next to the rocks. He was wanking and did not stop when he saw her.
She said that her stomach flipped and that she slowed down to watch him.
When he realised that she was watching, the guy begged her to wank him. She declined and said she just want to watch.
He then got on his knees, shuffled over to her and started to furiously wank right up agains her. He stroked her feet and calves and she let him. He then unloaded large ropes of cum all over her feet and she loved it!
That was when i saw her for the first time.
We did not do anything further that night. I phoned her the next day and made a date. She excepted.
We were married a year later. Before the wedding i watched her getting fucked in a jacuzzi by a guy at a party.
I watched her getting finger fucked by a guy on the same nude beach i met her on.
I watched her getting fucked simultaneous by 2 guys in there 50s (she was 24) at a swing party. She LOVED it and so did i!
We have been married 11 years now and our love is as strong as ever.
I get to watch her fuck guys whenever the mood hits her. 24 To date. Blowjobs, probably another 20 odd. Finger fucked on nude beaches, nightclubs, restaurants, taxis and even on top of the Empire State Building whilst on holiday, more than 30.
Before we met she had sex with only 3 guys. The last one an American guy on holiday in Europe. She said that he planted the seed (pardon the pun!) to her future deprivation. He was loud in bed, talked constantly, describing to her scenarios where she was fucking different guys while he watched!
This started her life long fetish to fuck guys whilst being watched.
Old 03-10-2014, 12:35 PM

Smile Not my wife, I think it's an age-related thing.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubby2005us View Post
Sounds a lot like my wife. Virgin when we got married but I know from friends of hers that she sucked a few dicks. She is very good at sucking cock. She did not drink much and had to be dating the guy, then she would suck him. Would love to see her getting fucked by some old boyfriend.
My experience was 180 degrees from hubby2005us's and Wang Fu's.

Back in our youth--we are mid-60's--the sexual revolution was just taking hold and coeds were starting to be willing to engage in sexual activity more freely. Some still wanted to preserve their virginity for hubby when he arrived but knew that in order to be popular and get asked out on dates--yes, we dated back then (didn't "hook up" nearly as much)--they had to be willing to make their guys happy and send them home satisfied.

Now giving BJs back then was pretty much considered sl*tty behavior, so many girls learned to give handjobs to their dates to avoid sex--or at least limit it to a few with "long term potential". We all knew coeds who would go out on a date with lube or Vaseline and Kleenex in their purses--to avoid the mess. And who got good at getting guys off that way--and then talking about it in the post-date dorm rooms sessions.

My wife didn't blow me for at least a few years after we had been screwing our brains out regularly.

Any other older guys with similar experiences?
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 01:29 PM

Thanked 26,350 Times in 1,265 Posts

Yes, I remember those days, GF's had their HJ kits, lube, tissue and the experienced ones even had a waterless hand cleaner. For privacy, before we were old enough for apartments, we would bring a thermos of coffee to the drive-in movie. As soon as you poured a cup of coffee the windows would fog up, and in my in my bedroom-sized Chevy Impala that was good enough.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2014, 11:03 AM

Smile Any other old-timers with stories of hand job queens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Yes, I remember those days, GF's had their HJ kits, lube, tissue and the experienced ones even had a waterless hand cleaner. For privacy, before we were old enough for apartments, we would bring a thermos of coffee to the drive-in movie. As soon as you poured a cup of coffee the windows would fog up, and in my in my bedroom-sized Chevy Impala that was good enough.
I think this was pretty common back in the day................the 60's, that is
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2014, 03:01 PM

Thanked 11,564 Times in 244 Posts
Default My wife Louise

Several others have fucked Louise. First of all I was her 4th husband. The reason she was divorced was because she was fucking other men during each of her marriages. All of her husbands are white but Louise always had a fondness for black men. When I married her I didn't know about the other men, just her ex husbands. I moved to Texas to marry Louise, we had met online. Three months into our marriage a couple of guys stopped by the house. They had worked with Louise at the job she left after we were married. She introduced us to each other. I thought it was strange these two younger black men would stop by since they had just been co-workers. Louise seemed almost too friendly to them. A few weeks went by and I had started a new job. One day I decided to run back home for lunch. I had an hour so I thought I could eat quick and see my new wife in the process. There was a strange car in the driveway so i pulled in beside it and walked up to the door. It was locked so i had to find my keys and opened the door. There was Louise and the two former co-workers sitting at the table. They looked out of breath and like they were hiding something. I noticed one of them had his shoes off. I ate lunch and left back to work, somewhat suspicious. I waited a few weeks before i decided to drive by the house again during lunch. It was a Wednesday just like the last time. Sure enough, there was their car again. This time i pulled down the street and walked back to the house. I went in the back yard through the gate and over to the kitchen windows. I couldn't see much at first then i saw what i had suspected. In the living room i could see one of the black guys standing there, totally naked, and watching Louise riding the other black guy on the couch. Eventually the one standing walked closer and Louise started sucking his cock while she rode the other ones cock. So now i knew why Louise was divorced 3 times.
Attached Images

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife